PDA

View Full Version : Elections Obama Campaign "Struggling To Meet Fund-Raising Goals".....

recxjake
09-09-2008, 08:37 AM

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:42 AM
That's a shame.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 08:43 AM
WOOOOO! The Republicans will ALMOST BE ON PAR with Obama if he struggles to raise money in the home stretch!

Flawless victoly!

jAZ
09-09-2008, 11:24 AM
David Plouffe, the Obama campaign manager, said the majority of the Obama campaign's donors during the primary had yet to write checks for the general election. When they do, he said, it will be the equivalent of the large injection of cash the McCain campaign is receiving from the government about $70 million or $80 million.[...]

Campaign officials expect their Internet fund-raising engine to ramp up as the election approaches.
I think that the Obama supporters were giving until it hurt in the primary and once he one we took a deep breath (both financially and activity-wise).

I know that I haven't sent in checks since the general began yet like I had been doing.

We bought a new house in July and had to pay two mortgates for the last month or so until the old one rented. I'll be starting again now that it's rented. And the home stretch of the election is ahead.

I doubt money will be an issue. The Palin nomination sparked the Dems as well as the Reps.