PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues The Good Rev Wright Has Affair With White Chick!

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 11:39 AM
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

Barack Obama’s former pastor has been cavorting with another man’s wife, whom he romanced while she worked at a church in Dallas run by one of his disciples, according to a report in the New York Post.

Elizabeth Payne, 37, told the Post that she and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, 67, had a sexual relationship this year and that she was fired from her job when the affair was made public. Payne had been working at Friendship-West Baptist Church as a secretary to the Rev. Frederick Haynes III, a longtime Wright protege.

“I was involved with Rev. Wright, and that’s why I lost my job and why my husband divorced me,” Payne was quoted saying in Tuesday’s newspaper. She said she has filed a wrongful-dismissal claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

According to Payne’s estranged husband, Fred Payne, 64, Wright e-mailed Elizabeth Payne and told her he was going to leave his wife, Ramah, for her.

Wright married Ramah more than 20 years ago after he unsuccessfully provided marriage counseling for her and her former husband.

Fred Payne said members of the church, including Haynes, would not be pleased about the interracial aspect of the relationship.

“People wouldn’t be happy to know that my wife was sleeping with a black man,” he said

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
You know how I know he's a left-leaning pastor?

He had an affair with a woman.

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah, his congregation is going to be so pissed at this one.

gblowfish
09-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Why does this mean anything? Is Obama responsible for his pastor's Johnson?
And
It's on Fox News, so it MUST be true.

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 11:51 AM
And
It's on Fox News, so it MUST be true.

I haven't seen anything making a reference to BO. Why did you jump to that?

gblowfish
09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I haven't seen anything making a reference to BO. Why did you jump to that?

Uh, did you read the FIRST SENTENCE of your own post?
Why else would this be even considered to be news?

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Uh, did you read the FIRST SENTENCE of your own post?
Why else would this be even considered to be news?

He became famous for being BO's pastor. I don't think it reflects negatively on Obama.

I think it's news because Mr. "US of KKK A" had an affair with a married white women. This the "holy land" and DC forum. So both would apply here. The way Edwards affair and Jesse Jackson's love child were also news here.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 12:11 PM
He became famous for being BO's pastor. I don't think it reflects negatively on Obama.

I think it's news because Mr. "US of KKK A" had an affair with a married white women. This the "holy land" and DC forum. So both would apply here. The way Edwards affair and Jesse Jackson's love child were also news here.

did he put it in her butt

Mr. Laz
09-09-2008, 12:18 PM
another religious nut that's completely full of shiite

nothing new

the more they scream "sinners!!!" the more likely they are to have a altar boy/married chick in their sex palace.

:shake:

StcChief
09-09-2008, 12:19 PM
yeah, but Jimmie Swaggart etc got crucified by Media.

Pitt Gorilla
09-09-2008, 12:20 PM
I haven't seen anything making a reference to BO. Why did you jump to that?What kind of stupid are you?

Mr. Laz
09-09-2008, 12:22 PM
poor,poor republicans ..... everyone is so mean to them.

ehh ..... maybe cuz they are such d!cks to begin with

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 12:23 PM
What kind of stupid are you?

There is a difference in what he preaches from the pulpit to what he does behind closed doors. I personaly don't think this effects anyones view of Obama, do you? I don't expect that he knew, I do expect he knew what Wright preached. Totally different. This is about Wright.

dirk digler
09-09-2008, 12:24 PM

and Rev Wright hasn't?

I am frankly tired of Rev Wright, Pastor Hagee and Sarah Palin threads or stories.

Pitt Gorilla
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM
There is a difference in what he preaches from the pulpit to what he does behind closed doors. I personaly don't think this effects anyones view of Obama, do you? I don't expect that he knew, I do expect he knew what Wright preached. Totally different. This is about Wright.You asked who had referenced BO when it was your first post that did. That seems pretty stupid to me.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
and Rev Wright hasn't?

I am frankly tired of Rev Wright, Pastor Hagee and Sarah Palin threads or stories.

did he do sarah palin?

was it in the butt?

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 12:32 PM
You asked who had referenced BO when it was your first post that did. That seems pretty stupid to me.

The story was not about Obama. That is my point. He got defensive when no one was attacking his boy.

mlyonsd
09-09-2008, 12:34 PM
The story was not about Obama. That is my point. He got defensive when no one was attacking his boy.

The article really didn't need to mention Obama. The country already knows who's pastor Wright was.

Just say'in.

Pitt Gorilla
09-09-2008, 12:38 PM
The story was not about Obama. That is my point. He got defensive when no one was attacking his boy.You said that you hadn't seen anything making a reference to Obama. Did you miss the first two words of the article that you posted (and ostensibly read)?

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 12:39 PM
The article really didn't need to mention Obama. The country already knows who's pastor Wright was.

Just say'in.

Hey my exwife is a whore, should that count against me?

mlyonsd
09-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Hey my exwife is a whore, should that count against me?

Just your judgment if you knew it giong in.

Stinger
09-09-2008, 12:56 PM

Just say'in.

Yep.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Just your judgment if you knew it giong in.

nah she said she was a preacher

WilliamTheIrish
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Worthless without pics of the mistress.

RJ
09-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Out of curiosity - who is supposed to give a f***?

gblowfish
09-09-2008, 01:06 PM

Did you just call Obama "Boy?"

SBK
09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Someone needs to sticky this thread for future use when another pastor cheats on his wife and is crucified here for it.

Calcountry
09-09-2008, 01:10 PM
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

Barack Obama’s former pastor has been cavorting with another man’s wife, whom he romanced while she worked at a church in Dallas run by one of his disciples, according to a report in the New York Post.

Elizabeth Payne, 37, told the Post that she and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, 67, had a sexual relationship this year and that she was fired from her job when the affair was made public. Payne had been working at Friendship-West Baptist Church as a secretary to the Rev. Frederick Haynes III, a longtime Wright protege.

“I was involved with Rev. Wright, and that’s why I lost my job and why my husband divorced me,” Payne was quoted saying in Tuesday’s newspaper. She said she has filed a wrongful-dismissal claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

According to Payne’s estranged husband, Fred Payne, 64, Wright e-mailed Elizabeth Payne and told her he was going to leave his wife, Ramah, for her.

Wright married Ramah more than 20 years ago after he unsuccessfully provided marriage counseling for her and her former husband.

Fred Payne said members of the church, including Haynes, would not be pleased about the interracial aspect of the relationship.

“People wouldn’t be happy to know that my wife was sleeping with a black man,” he saidWe don't care about what he does in his private life, as long as he does his job well.

Calcountry
09-09-2008, 01:11 PM
And
It's on Fox News, so it MUST be true.HIllary, ain't nevah been called a *************************

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Did you just call Obama "Boy?"

No I only call Jose Guillen that. :)

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Someone needs to sticky this thread for future use when another pastor cheats on his wife and is crucified here for it.

your right

we should impeach him

StcChief
09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
once you go Bl... you never go back.

Rooster
09-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Now I ain't callin her a gold digger.

SBK
09-09-2008, 01:55 PM
your right

we should impeach him

You don't impeach pastors. Who knows when it will happen, but when a pastor is caught cheating on his wife it will be big news around here and many of the posters that think this isn't any big deal at all will be the same one's crucifying him.