PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Car audio advice request

HC_Chief
09-09-2008, 11:24 AM
I would like some advice re: car audio shops in the KC metro. I've not been to a car audio store in at least a decade, and that was in Lawrence.

I have two vehicles I would like to have upgraded. I already have a nice amp + sub; just need it installed in one of the vehicles. In the other I want a flip-down DVD player installed. I would like XM satellite installed in both.

Help a brother out, CP faithful. Where have you gone in the KC metro for work? What's the best place?

Thanks in advance :D

JASONSAUTO
09-09-2008, 11:55 AM
call chad at kc trends, check out their website

Jewish Rabbi
09-09-2008, 02:46 PM
I would like some advice re: car audio shops in the KC metro. I've not been to a car audio store in at least a decade, and that was in Lawrence.

I have two vehicles I would like to have upgraded. I already have a nice amp + sub; just need it installed in one of the vehicles. In the other I want a flip-down DVD player installed. I would like XM satellite installed in both.

Help a brother out, CP faithful. Where have you gone in the KC metro for work? What's the best place?

Thanks in advance :D

Crutchfield.com. Go there. Buy from them, they'll send you instructions specific to your vehicle. It's a breeze, you'll definitely be able to do it yourself, and save a boatload of cash.