PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues 09/11/08 : If attacked again, where are we most likely to see it ?

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Each year as 9/11 comes around, security levels are high, In your opinions,where are we must likely to be attacked and why ?

Does this even fear anybody, anymore ?

Discuss .......

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Hopefully San Francisco, actually we could stand the lose the whole damn state :)

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Fresh water supply....lets hope that doesn't happen and that we're never attached again.

banyon
09-09-2008, 01:46 PM
That's not funny.

Damn straight.

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 01:47 PM
That's not funny.

Would you settle for it sinking into the ocean?

Guru
I think a strike in the middle of the country would be pretty bold. If it is solely about killing people though, it will be another large city. If it is to show how weak we can be, hitting the country's middle would be a big statement.

LOCOChief
Hopefully San Francisco, actually we could stand the lose the whole damn state :)

N.A.M.B.L.A Headquartes, Oh and the NAACP, Oh and Farikons house, Oh and the foot bath at KCI, I could go on but I won't

vailpass
Wherever it is I would hope the government would set up 1000-foot high TV monitors there so the survivors could watch as we turned the entire middle east into one big sheet of glass.

|Zach|
09-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Each year as 9/11 comes around, security levels are high, In you opinions,were are we must likely to be attacked and why ?

Discuss .......

kcnut wants his writing skills back.

Jesus.

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 01:49 PM
I don't wish ill on any American....

Don't get your panites in such a wad, it was a joke; but sadly I disagree with your above statement. There are many who comitt certain crimes I wish much ill will upon.

Warrior5
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM

Jesus.

ROFL

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 02:07 PM

Jesus.

Sorry , crybaby, I'll fix it for you.:rolleyes:

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Hopefully never again...

Agreed ...... I also have to agree that the middle would show how weak our security really is .

|Zach|
09-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Sorry , crybaby, I'll fix it for you.:rolleyes:

Crybaby?

I just figure you would want to write like someone that has gone through the trials and tribulations of elementary school.

Even better after the edit we are still left with "Does this even fear anybody, anymore ?"

I love it.

Cannibal
09-09-2008, 02:18 PM

That is seriously un-patriotic to wish a our coutry to be attacked by Terrorists. I hope I don't see you questioning anyone's patriotism, it would be very hypocritical.

Calcountry
09-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Really.

You think Forclosures are bad now, hehe

Calcountry
09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Fresh water supply....lets hope that doesn't happen and that we're never attached again.
Iowa much? Cry me a river.

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Even better after the edit we are still left with "Does this even fear anybody, anymore ?"

WTF is wrong with that ? It is a question .......

HolmeZz
09-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Chief Henry's house.

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Iowa much? Cry me a river.

huh ?

banyon
09-09-2008, 02:32 PM
WTF is wrong with that ? It is a question .......

How about "Does anybody even fear this anymore?"

I'm assuming you're not trying to say that the new 9-11 is afraid of us.

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 02:33 PM
I've always had this fear of a truck with explosives getting thru security at Hoover Dam. :eek:

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
I've always had this fear of a truck with explosives getting thru security at Hoover Dam. :eek:

That would NOT be good at all.

Donger
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
I don't like to think about it, but I would imagine that our infrastructure would be a priority target.

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 02:38 PM
How about "Does anybody even fear this anymore?"

I'm assuming you're not trying to say that the new 9-11 is afraid of us.

Not saying that at all. I have seen several articles and TV comments about 9/11 security level being high.

Would they try this again, on 9/11 ? I don't..... but ya never know.

Sorry for the writing screw ups, it wasn't my best class. Sad part is every screwball on here knew what I meant, even Zach, he just has to point it out to make himself feel better, personal gain.

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Not saying that at all. I have seen several articles and TV comments about 9/11 security level being high.

Sorry for the writing screw ups, it wasn't my best class. Sad part is every screwball on here knew what I meant, even Zach, he just has to point it out to make himself feel better, personal gain.

Roy, there has been alot of that going on in this place.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Each year as 9/11 comes around, security levels are high, In your opinions,where are we must likely to be attacked and why ?

Discuss .......

I'm friends with the head of SWAT for the city of Los Angeles.

Their biggest fear is a terrorist group getting ahold of some shoulder launched missile weapons and shoot down planes at LAX.

They've assessed many of the other possible threats (poising the water supply, etc.) and deemed it virtually impossible due to logistics.

I live directly in front of Lake Hollywood, which is a reservoir that provides water for a large portion of Los Angeles and they said it would 1,000 55 gallon drums of poison dumped directly in the lake to have any effect.

That's just not happening.

BigCatDaddy
09-09-2008, 02:47 PM
That is seriously un-patriotic to wish a our coutry to be attacked by Terrorists. I hope I don't see you questioning anyone's patriotism, it would be very hypocritical.

Come on. Are there still any American citizens in San Francisco anyway? Think of it as my wishing an attack on Mexico.

keg in kc
09-09-2008, 02:50 PM
I think the next attack will be at the intraw3b.

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 02:50 PM

Their biggest fear is a terrorist group getting ahold of some shoulder launched missile weapons and shoot down planes at LAX.

They've assessed many of the other possible threats (poising the water supply, etc.) and deemed it virtually impossible due to logistics.

I live directly in front of Lake Hollywood, which is a reservoir that provides water for a large portion of Los Angeles and they said it would 1,000 55 gallon drums of poison dumped directly in the lake to have any effect.

Thats good to know.

jAZ
09-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Ah, it must be federal election season.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/120/294859242_7272ded4e4.jpg

BucEyedPea
09-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Did Hillary wear her orange pantsuit to put people on heightened alert?:D

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 02:55 PM

Live Free or Die Hard!

BucEyedPea
09-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Maybe it'll be the Capitol Building in Washington DC.

Friendo
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
the irony is Osama (if he's still alive which I doubt) is laughing somewhere playing dominoes. the fact of the matter is security before 9/11 was so lax as to be practically non-existent, so it's really nothing to toot about the fact we haven't been hit again. having said that, I can see a water supply threat, or a db in a freight container being a possibility..maybe a SAM attack, but the fact is these f**ks don't fly under the radar like they did pre 9/11, and Shrub deserves minimal credit for that.

Donger
09-09-2008, 03:46 PM

Ask them about biological.

kcvet
09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Would you settle for it sinking into the ocean?

The San Andreas Fault is working on it................

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Fresh water supply....lets hope that doesn't happen and that we're never attached again.The last time I was attached, I ached for days.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM

Discuss .......

I don't think that AQ would use what is considered a historic date to attack again. I think they would come up with another date to mark their jihad with the West. Two times on a single date would tend to dilute their accomplishment.

VAChief
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM

Your really an idealist Jake...move away from the darkness now while your still young!:)

Programmer
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
That's not funny.

Are you living in California?

You might consider finding another location.

There has been some talk of California having an event, in the Bay Area.

It was from the Religious Right so I'm sure it's nothing for anyone to take serious.

VAChief
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM

As long as the "tubes" are safe!

kcvet
09-09-2008, 04:02 PM

Discuss .......

yes. I do think we'll be hit again. and problaby even worse. with so much unguarded borders its a given for me. the ragheads are here. when we change POTUS is as good a time as any. where know one knows. but I do know south american gangs have helped smuggle them, and I assume their weapons, into this country.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
yes. I do think we'll be hit again. and problaby even worse. with so much unguarded borders its a given for me. the ragheads are here. when we change POTUS is as good a time as any. where know one knows. but I do know south american gangs have helped smuggle them, and I assume their weapons, into this country.

Once again I'll bring up that Al Queda has a desire to kill 1,000,000 Americans with a single attack. Rumors have been flying around for a few years that they have or have access to 3 nuclear devices.

Just because we hide our head in the sand and think that we are OK doesn't really mean that AQ has stopped planning. The 9/11 attack was in planning stages for years.

No time to be complacent and try to ignore that the world at large is at risk to those that wish to destroy those outside of their radical belief.

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Once again I'll bring up that Al Queda has a desire to kill 1,000,000 Americans with a single attack. Rumors have been flying around for a few years that they have or have access to 3 nuclear devices.

Just because we hide our head in the sand and think that we are OK doesn't really mean that AQ has stopped planning. The 9/11 attack was in planning stages for years.

No time to be complacent and try to ignore that the world at large is at risk to those that wish to destroy those outside of their radical belief.

Where do you hear or read that AQ wants to kill 1 Million Americans ?
Thats insane, but we are talking about AQ.

HolmeZz
09-09-2008, 04:27 PM

Yup, just your party's nominee.

John McCain = terrible human being

This lying sack of crap should go to hell....... he attached his bill of rights for terrorists to the defense appropiations act which made it impossible for Bush to veto because that would be saying No to $$ needed for the war in Iraq....

then this slick bastard bashes senator stevens from Alaska for doing the exact same thing McCain did.... Stevens put his ANWR on the defense approiations bill!

Bush can't veto that!

McCain, Democrats and Liberals are on the same side as terrorists.......

|Zach|
09-09-2008, 04:35 PM

I don't feel better knowing an adult in this country writes like that.

I would say it is the opposite.

|Zach|
09-09-2008, 04:38 PM

Wow, that is amazing. I am sure the information is not publicly available but it would be really interesting to hear about the security measures at a place like that.

Logical
09-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Oh the fear level must not be high enough, the Republicans probably are working to ratchet it up for the election

Programmer
09-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh the fear level must not be high enough, the Republicans probably are working to ratchet it up for the election

You confuse fear with being prepared. Are you afraid of being burned out of house and home? If not why do you have a smoke alarm?

Being aware of terrorists and what they have dedicated their lives to do is not fear, but the first step in being prepared.

irishjayhawk
09-09-2008, 07:07 PM

Why do you always add the random, sentence ruining tidbits to the end of your statements?

An adequate - albeit run-on sentence - is ruined because you tack on a redundant statement. You've done this a lot.

Cannibal
09-09-2008, 07:12 PM
You confuse fear with being prepared. Are you afraid of being burned out of house and home? If not why do you have a smoke alarm?

Being aware of terrorists and what they have dedicated their lives to do is not fear, but the first step in being prepared.

That's one of the dumbest comparisons I've ever read. You have a greater chance of being struct by lightning row than you have of being a victim of a terrorist attack. Comparing terrorism to a house fire... wow, what a stretch.

Calcountry
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Come on. Are there still any American citizens in San Francisco anyway? Think of it as my wishing an attack on Mexico.No, they have illegal immigrants, that they harbor, who carve up the few citizens that are left.

Calcountry
09-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Mods, if you combine Shitsprayer and Programmers account you would have, "Shitspammer".

Logical
09-09-2008, 07:22 PM

Being aware of terrorists and what they have dedicated their lives to do is not fear, but the first step in being prepared.You mean the ones that the batteries expired on about 4 years ago. Go ahead live in fear, I live in one of the most likely areas for a terrorist attack and figure if it happens it happens. I would rather preserve my civil rights and stop torturing people than freak out about it.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 07:45 PM
You mean the ones that the batteries expired on about 4 years ago. Go ahead live in fear, I live in one of the most likely areas for a terrorist attack and figure if it happens it happens. I would rather preserve my civil rights and stop torturing people than freak out about it.

Exactly.

I can't figure out why people in the middle states get so worked up about terrorist attacks when there's a 99.9999% chance that they'd be 1800 miles away from an actual attack.

Add to the fact that so many of these same people would love it if California just fell into the ocean.

It makes no sense.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Wow, that is amazing. I am sure the information is not publicly available but it would be really interesting to hear about the security measures at a place like that.

I privy to some of that info but it wouldn't be prudent for me to share.

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Exactly.

I can't figure out why people in the middle states get so worked up about terrorist attacks when there's a 99.9999% chance that they'd be 1800 miles away from an actual attack.

Add to the fact that so many of these same people would love it if California just fell into the ocean.

It makes no sense.

Yes, OKC was but a sniffle.

Logical
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Yes, OKC was but a sniffle.You do realize that OKC was perpetrated not by terrorists from outside the US but from internal groups who want to see the US government overthrown.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Yes, OKC was but a sniffle.

OKC was Al Qaeda?

Programmer
09-09-2008, 08:27 PM
You mean the ones that the batteries expired on about 4 years ago. Go ahead live in fear, I live in one of the most likely areas for a terrorist attack and figure if it happens it happens. I would rather preserve my civil rights and stop torturing people than freak out about it.

Jim, there is a large difference between living in reality and living with your head in the sand. To turn a blind eye towards the fact that AQ wants to take out one million Americans with a single attack doesn't mean that we should be afraid of the attack, but it does mean that as a country we should be vigilant in attempting to discover the plans.

Free and dead might sound fine to you, but I'd rather keep looking and maybe have the chance of stopping a massive attack than to celebrate my freedom the day before we lose that many people. I have family that lives in California, I travel to California several times a year on business. I don't stop my life, but I do attempt to stay aware of what is happening.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 08:31 PM
That's one of the dumbest comparisons I've ever read. You have a greater chance of being struct by lightning row than you have of being a victim of a terrorist attack. Comparing terrorism to a house fire... wow, what a stretch.

I have no doubt that you totally misunderstood what the basis of the comparison. If you are unfearful of your house burning simply remove your smoke detectors, or neglect to change the batteries twice a year.

Turn off all efforts to intercept AQ communications and never investigate activities that indicate terrorist motive.

If you want to live free, like Jim, and turn a blind eye to an existing enemy then it's your life. Being prepared never hurt anyone.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Exactly.

It makes no sense.

That is the most assinine comment I've ever seen you make. How many of "these" people do you feel there are in the U.S.?

Terrorists killing one American is bad, even if it would be you. Your attitude that people that live in the central U.S. don't care or shouldn't care about our populated areas is totally ignorant.

Bill Parcells
09-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Mods, if you combine Shitsprayer and Programmers account you would have, "Shitspammer".

I just spit water all over my flat panel reading that! bwahahaha!

ROFL

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:43 PM
You do realize that OKC was perpetrated not by terrorists from outside the US but from internal groups who want to see the US government overthrown.

Yes, I do.

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:44 PM
OKC was Al Qaeda?

No, it wasn't. But, you just said, "I can't figure out why people in the middle states get so worked up about terrorist attacks when there's a 99.9999% chance that they'd be 1800 miles away from an actual attack."

That clearly isn't the case.

headsnap
09-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Your attitude that people that live in the central U.S. don't care or shouldn't care about our populated areas is totally ignorant.
it must be a reflection of his attitude toward people that live in the Central US... :shrug:

DaneMcCloud
That is the most assinine comment I've ever seen you make. How many of "these" people do you feel there are in the U.S.?

Terrorists killing one American is bad, even if it would be you. Your attitude that people that live in the central U.S. don't care or shouldn't care about our populated areas is totally ignorant.

****ing just get over yourself, AssToMouth.

I live in one of the biggest cities in the ****ing world and not ONCE have I had a conversation with anyone who's worried or afraid of being attacked by terrorists.

Yet on this forum, people that live thousands of miles away from a city likely to be attacked are fearful.

Just like their afraid of earthquakes and Hollywood "Liberals".

It's a waste of time to "worry" about such a thing.

DaneMcCloud
No, it wasn't. But, you just said, "I can't figure out why people in the middle states get so worked up about terrorist attacks when there's a 99.9999% chance that they'd be 1800 miles away from an actual attack."

That clearly isn't the case.

So, Roy and Tom and everyone else that's responded are including domestic terrorists?

Really?

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:48 PM

I live in one of the biggest cities in the ****ing world and not ONCE have I had a conversation with anyone who's worried or afraid of being attacked by terrorists.

Yet on this forum, people that live thousands of miles away from a city likely to be attacked are fearful.

My memory is a little hazy, but didn't our intel weenies stop an attack on LAX a few years ago?

Mecca
it must be a reflection of his attitude toward people that live in the Central US... :shrug:

And we're back to that, Dane is just some stupid california hollywood liberal that doesn't get it right?

DaneMcCloud

Yeah, right. What the **** ever.

Especially considering the fact that every ****ing day on this site I read that someone wishes California would fall into the ocean or be destroyed.

Do you call them out, too?

Do ya? Punkass?

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:49 PM
So, Roy and Tom and everyone else that's responded are including domestic terrorists?

Really?

I have no idea what they are responding to.

The fact remains that terrorists have attacked in the Midwest.

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:50 PM

Especially considering the fact that every ****ing day on this site I read that someone wishes California would fall into the ocean or be destroyed.

Do ya? Punkass?

I hope not next week. I'll be in the Bay Area.

DaneMcCloud
My memory is a little hazy, but didn't our intel weenies stop an attack on LAX a few years ago?

Not that I'm aware of.

They stopped someone in Seattle a few years back but that's the only West Coast attempt I'm familiar with.

DaneMcCloud
I have no idea what they are responding to.

The fact remains that terrorists have attacked in the Midwest.

Domestic terrorists, yes.

Al Qaeda?

No.

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

They stopped someone in Seattle a few years back but that's the only West Coast attempt I'm familiar with.

Ahmed Ressam, an Algerian living in Canada, planned to bomb Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). He was arrested at Port Angeles, Washington after crossing by ferry from Victoria, British Columbia, on December 14, 1999. Customs officials then found nitroglycerin and four timing devices concealed in a spare tire well of his automobile. He and three other Algerians stood trial for the crime. Ressam began cooperating with investigators in 2001. On July 27, 2005, he was sentenced to 22 years in prison.

Abu Zubaydah seems to have been tangentially involved in approving this attack as well.[citation needed]

headsnap
YEspecially considering the fact that every ****ing day on this site I read that someone wishes California would fall into the ocean or be destroyed.
seriously? Every day?

can you supply links?

paranoid much?

DaneMcCloud
And we're back to that, Dane is just some stupid california hollywood liberal that doesn't get it right?

That's the only argument these lame-brains can come up with.

The California hate is strong on this forum.

And I'm their bullseye.

Mecca

Do ya? Punkass?

I enjoy how people here have some kind of inferiority complex with the coast...but what you said is 100% true. The people who are most likely to be affected by terrorism like you are the ones who don't worry about it.

While out here in the midwest where we are unlikely to be affected by it everyone is all worried, it makes no sense.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 08:52 PM
seriously? Every day?

can you supply links?

paranoid much?

Are you KIDDING me?

Please.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4999438&postcount=3

First ****ing page of this thread.

headsnap
09-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Are you KIDDING me?

Please.

you are the one that made the statement... PUNK ASS!!! :p

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 08:53 PM
you are the one that made the statement... PUNK ASS!!! :p

First page

(I edited my previous post before you posted. Sorry.)

Donger
09-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Dane, are you under the impression that AQ wouldn't like to kill all of you, too? If so, why?

Programmer
09-09-2008, 08:56 PM

So you living in a metropolitan area makes you more likely to die in an attack than, say anyone that lives in Missouri?

I've got news for you, many of the people that live in the central U.S. have family in large cities. They travel to those cities to work or vacation.

Your complacency and lack of cognitive awareness that we have been under attack from terrorists is unbelievable.

I've never said you need to be fearful, I've always said that it is our job to be watchful and cognizant of what the threat could be.

I don't live in fear. If I did I woundn't fly around the country and the world as much as I do. I watch people, I tend to profile, watching those that seem to be acting strangely. I call it being aware and prepared. You call it fear, you are stupid.

headsnap
09-09-2008, 08:56 PM

First page

(I edited my previous post before you posted. Sorry.)

ooh, a sarcastic post with a smilie...

how about yesterday's and the day before, etc...

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Dane, are you under the impression that AQ wouldn't like to kill all of you, too? If so, why?

I'm pretty sure that after the POTUS, I'm next on the list. :D

All kidding aside, of course I know that there are terrorist groups that would love nothing more than to destroy America and the American way of life.

But I do have faith in the law enforcement, military and government leaders to ensure that they will not succeed.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 08:59 PM

Dude, I don't have time for this exercise. It happens. Cronus can tell you it happens.

It happens nearly every freakin' day and has since inception of this site.

I just deal with it.

Bill Parcells
09-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I'll be in San Diego next weekend, I hope California isn't destroyed while I'm there either. that would just be terrible.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:00 PM

In case you missed, the smilie was for the STATE, not the city.

Trust me, when people say this stuff, they mean it.

Donger
09-09-2008, 09:01 PM

All kidding aside, of course I know that there are terrorist groups that would love nothing more than to destroy America and the American way of life.

But I do have faith in the law enforcement, military and government leaders to ensure that they will not succeed.

Okay, good. I've got another trip planned to Calabasas. I'd hate to get lumped in with all you pinkos.

Mecca
09-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Dude, I don't have time for this exercise. It happens. Cronus can tell you it happens.

I just deal with it.

The coast hate runs very deep around here, I take major shit just for being a SC fan.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:02 PM
So you living in a metropolitan area makes you more likely to die in an attack than, say anyone that lives in Missouri?

Your complacency and lack of cognitive awareness that we have been under attack from terrorists is unbelievable.

What the ****, Dude?

I already mentioned that I'm good friends with the head of SWAT in Los Angeles and know PLENTY about possible terrorist attacks, locations, logistics, etc. Did you miss that post or something?

Furthermore, people on the coasts, especially in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, NYC, Boston, etc. have an infinitely greater chance to experience foreign terrorism than someone in Missouri.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:02 PM

Really?

Which domestic terrorists are members of AQ?

You remain one of the most stupid self centered people on this board.

You don't fear terrorism because you don't recognize that they hate you and want you dead. Not because you are Dame McClouded, but because you are an American. Their hatred of all things of the western culture does not have a population center to tie their hatred to other than the fact that we live free.

You, like cronass, suspect that California is the only place any normal terrorist would want to strike. Just a little history lesson there Dame, both times they attacked inside our shores it was in New York. I think you feel your state is more important to terrorism than NY. You are wrong as always.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Okay, good. I've got another trip planned to Calabasas. I'd hate to get lumped in with all you pinkos.

If you're here, you're one of us. ROFL

You can check out but you can never leave.

Mecca
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM
What the ****, Dude?

I already mentioned that I'm good friends with the head of SWAT in Los Angeles and know PLENTY about possible terrorist attacks, locations, logistics, etc. Did you miss that post or something?

Furthermore, people on the coasts, especially in cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, NYC, Boston, etc. have an infinitely greater chance to experience foreign terrorism than someone in Missouri.

Your post is going to be ignored because it's to logical, everything you said is 100% true but you'll just be called stupid or "you people out there don't get it" some shit like that.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM

You don't fear terrorism because you don't recognize that they hate you and want you dead. Not because you are Dame McClouded, but because you are an American. Their hatred of all things of the western culture does not have a population center to tie their hatred to other than the fact that we live free.

You, like cronass, suspect that California is the only place any normal terrorist would want to strike. Just a little history lesson there Dame, both times they attacked inside our shores it was in New York. I think you feel your state is more important to terrorism than NY. You are wrong as always.

Read the post above this one, genius.

Bill Parcells
09-09-2008, 09:06 PM

I agree 100%, hitting the coast cities gives it more of a shock value for those douchebags. and I've already experienced 9/11 first hand, it was pandemonium over here. no local TV or cell phone services when that shit went down.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:08 PM

I'm sure the probability of attacks stays around populated areas, but your arrogance of eliminating any other state in the union from attack is ludicrous.

How do you kill one million people in one attack? As stated before, at one time it was felt that AQ had or had access to 3 nuclear weapons. If that is a fact where would it be easier to get one? KC or LA? St. Louis or NYC? Facts are you think that just because you are in a populated state that is the only place that could be attacked.

You don't know, but want to be the martyr fo the board just because you think that Missouri would never be attacked. Be the martyr, but if something should happen just remember that it could be anywhere and at anytime.

I hope the agencies that are working against terrorism is able to stop all attacks. I also don't want to handcuff them in their investigations because someone feels that their methods are wrong.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Read the post above this one, genius.

I did moron.

Mecca
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
If you don't think California has a much greater chance of an attack than Missouri, you're dumb, there's no other way to put it.

Donger
09-09-2008, 09:15 PM
If you're here, you're one of us. ROFL

You can check out but you can never leave.

I'm just looking forward to the Pick Up Stix take out. That's some good s*t.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Your post is going to be ignored because it's to logical, everything you said is 100% true but you'll just be called stupid or "you people out there don't get it" some shit like that.

So for you to feel safe you are going to move to Missouri, right?

I guess there aren't enough people living in Missouri for a terrorist to want to screw with.

OK, I'll buy that. When ya movin'?

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:31 PM

You are a ****ing idiot of epic proportions.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:32 PM
If you don't think California has a much greater chance of an attack than Missouri, you're dumb, there's no other way to put it.

California is on the wrong coast. There is less of a chance of an attack there than anywhere along the eastern seaboard.

You are no more than arrogant, and no less than wrong.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:33 PM
California is on the wrong coast. There is less of a chance of an attack there than anywhere along the eastern seaboard.

You are no more than arrogant, and no less than wrong.

So are you telling us that there have been NO attempts in Los Angeles?

Really?

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:33 PM
You are a ****ing idiot of epic proportions.

Stick your head back in the sand and shut the phuque up.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 09:35 PM

If they waste the money a bomb costs on MO, you won't have to worry about them. They'll run out of money quicker than a crack whore with a 10 spot.

DaneMcCloud

Oh, okay Tom.

Thanks.

J Diddy

must everything be turned into a romper room discussion

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:36 PM

With Tom, it always does

Mecca
09-09-2008, 09:36 PM
If they waste the money a bomb costs on MO, you won't have to worry about them. They'll run out of money quicker than a crack whore with a 10 spot.

I'm concerned they are going to blow up a cow.

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:39 PM

It is now because you are here.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm concerned they are going to blow up a cow.

just out of curiousity, will that help or hurt global warming?

Programmer
09-09-2008, 09:41 PM
With Tom, it always does

So, you think your comments are realistic? You don't know shit and you want everyone to think that you do? Where do you get your information? LA SWAT? Crime fighters, which part of international terrorism are they hooked up with?

Mecca
09-09-2008, 09:43 PM
just out of curiousity, will that help or hurt global warming?

It depends how much of the cow poop fumes make it into the air.

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 09:44 PM
So, you think your comments are realistic? You don't know shit and you want everyone to think that you do? Where do you get your information? LA SWAT? Crime fighters, which part of international terrorism are they hooked up with?

Tom, I know more about real threats and real issues facing Los Angeles than you'll ever know.

You'd be wise to shut the **** up.

keg in kc
09-09-2008, 09:49 PM
I love how Tom Cash thinks he knows anything about anything.

J Diddy
09-09-2008, 09:50 PM
It is now because you are here.

oh so now you are gonna attack me?

ok

ROYC75
09-09-2008, 10:38 PM

Really?

What ? Responded to what ?

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 10:45 PM
What ? Responded to what ?

Way to read the entire thread, Roy.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 01:31 AM

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5001064&postcount=2

I can do this shit every ****ing day.

Need more?

Programmer
09-10-2008, 05:11 AM
I love how - ahem, shut your mouth - thinks he knows anything about anything.

I love how you think you know anything about my life experiences. Have you ever been part of an anti-terrorism effort? Are you now, or have you ever been, part of the military? Have you ever done anything other than post on a bulletin board and act like you are knowledgeable about things outside your experience? I'll bet you have and do. Sorry that the rest of the world has experiences you couldn't even dream of.

Mecca
09-10-2008, 05:20 AM
I love how you think you know anything about my life experiences. Have you ever been part of an anti-terrorism effort? Are you now, or have you ever been, part of the military? Have you ever done anything other than post on a bulletin board and act like you are knowledgeable about things outside your experience? I'll bet you have and do. Sorry that the rest of the world has experiences you couldn't even dream of.

Not all of us can be a part of making 52 user names to hang around on the forum.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-10-2008, 05:27 AM

How about we start with you?

Programmer
09-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Not all of us can be a part of making 52 user names to hang around on the forum.

List them beavis.

StcChief
09-10-2008, 09:58 AM
SF and continue down the Left Coast to LA

Hog Farmer
09-10-2008, 10:06 AM

And how much faith will you have when Hussein gets elected ?

Programmer
09-10-2008, 10:38 AM

Even with the handcuffs on?

That's the biggest issue on the table. Many think the methods used to attempt to keep track are voiding our freedoms. Which do you want? A certain level of security or total freedom for us as well as for those that would formualte those attacks?

Calcountry
09-10-2008, 12:14 PM

It's a waste of time to "worry" about such a thing.Hollywood is looking pretty run down these days dude.

Calcountry
09-10-2008, 12:22 PM

Do ya? Punkass?You have to take that with a grain of salt, I mean, we don't have to worry about rushing to a basement any time soon.

That is iffen they has a basement.

Logical
09-10-2008, 01:19 PM
I'll be in San Diego next weekend, I hope California isn't destroyed while I'm there either. that would just be terrible.It is a chance you take, other than Norfolk VA area and a part of Fla, no greater number of Military Installations are grouped closer.

Have a nice vacation.

Logical
09-10-2008, 01:20 PM

I just deal with it.True nough, best way to deal is ignore or a well placed smilie.

Logical
09-10-2008, 01:22 PM

I've got news for you, many of the people that live in the central U.S. have family in large cities. They travel to those cities to work or vacation.

I've never said you need to be fearful, I've always said that it is our job to be watchful and cognizant of what the threat could be.

I don't live in fear. If I did I woundn't fly around the country and the world as much as I do. I watch people, I tend to profile, watching those that seem to be acting strangely. I call it being aware and prepared. You call it fear, you are stupid.

What are you going to do Tom call the dept of Homeland Security and offer your capabilities for torture. Well at least you would not be torturing us daily.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 02:06 PM
And how much faith will you have when Hussein gets elected ?

Are you suggesting that if elected, Obama will cut federal funding to Homeland Security?

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 02:10 PM

You're so awesome!

:shake:

irishjayhawk
09-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Are you suggesting that if elected, Obama will cut federal funding to Homeland Security?

I know I would. We didn't need HS before and we don't need it now.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
I know I would. We didn't need HS before and we don't need it now.

Hmmm.

I don't know if I'd go that far.

I know for a fact that homeland security has helped to stop terrorist attacks and I'm all for it.

The Patriot Act, OTOH, I'm not so happy about.

Bowser
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM

I'd steer clear of the Nakatomi Plaza if I were you.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I'd steer clear of the Nakatomi Plaza if I were you.

ROFL

irishjayhawk
09-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Hmmm.

I don't know if I'd go that far.

I know for a fact that homeland security has helped to stop terrorist attacks and I'm all for it.

The Patriot Act, OTOH, I'm not so happy about.

HS is just a name for interagency cooperation. It's not like we didn't have the NSA, CIA and FBI before.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
What are you going to do Tom call the dept of Homeland Security and offer your capabilities for torture. Well at least you would not be torturing us daily.

Your ignorance is showing James.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 04:15 PM
You're so awesome!

And you are not. ROFL

Programmer
09-10-2008, 04:16 PM
HS is just a name for interagency cooperation. It's not like we didn't have the NSA, CIA and FBI before.

Totally out of touch with reality there IJ. :rolleyes:

banyon
09-10-2008, 04:19 PM

Good lord, you've been part of some anti-terrorism efforts? No wonder we can't find Bin Laden.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 04:47 PM
And you are not. ROFL

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Good lord, you've been part of some anti-terrorism efforts? No wonder we can't find Bin Laden.

Don't play dumb. You've checked my military career. You know what I've been involved with and to what extend.

What I find amusing is that you'd rather prosecute those trying to defend the U.S. against terrorism than to exploit their means of communication.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Good thing you are taking it that way, I'll never pay you a compliment. You are a total waste of human flesh.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Good thing you are taking it that way, I'll never pay you a compliment. You are a total waste of human flesh.

Look in the mirror, dickface

Programmer
09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Look in the mirror, dickface

So there you have it. Dane shows his great skill at posting by calling someone a name.

You are such the adult.

ROFLROFL

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 05:40 PM
So there you have it. Dane shows his great skill at posting by calling someone a name.

You are such the adult.

ROFLROFL

I've finally figured you out, Tom.

You've got a Napoleon complex.

You're always ragging on everyone, bragging about your "experience" or your "knowledge", while acting like a rude asshole.

I'm guessing you're about 5'4, 135 pounds and just angry at the world that you're a short little peckerhead.

Or, you're just a peckerhead. Period.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 05:43 PM

You're always ragging on everyone, bragging about your "experience" or your "knowledge", while acting like a rude asshole.

I'm guessing you're about 5'4, 135 pounds and just angry at the world that you're a short little peckerhead.

hey wait a second....

I'm 5'4" 135:cuss:4321

Programmer
09-10-2008, 05:57 PM

Once again you show your adult nature.

My guess is that you feel like you can take me in a fair fight. Well maynard, there is no such thing as a fair fight where I'm concerned. So if that's what you want, bring your best. Roy D Mercer and I will be waiting.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 05:59 PM
hey wait a second....

Yeah but you don't act like Billy Badass asshole peckerhead

Programmer
09-10-2008, 05:59 PM
hey wait a second....

That's a good thing to know. You can find Dane and when he is finished trying to kick your ass you can report back so the rest of us know how tough he is.

He called me out so I'm sure if you are actually that size and weight he will be coming for you next.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Once again you show your adult nature.

My guess is that you feel like you can take me in a fair fight. Well maynard, there is no such thing as a fair fight where I'm concerned. So if that's what you want, bring your best. Roy D Mercer and I will be waiting.

Who is Roy D. Mercer?

Programmer
09-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Yeah but you don't act like Billy Badass asshole peckerhead

Wow, stringing them all together there girl. You really are a lost soul.

You seem to have the billy badass working for you. I could have guessed that your mentality was along those lines.

Roy D. Mercer? You must really live in a closet.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Roy D. Mercer? You must really live in a closet.

Yeah, my house is one HUGE closet.

I have no idea who Roy D. Mercer is but if you're a fan, I don't really want to know.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Yeah, my house is one HUGE closet.

I have no idea who Roy D. Mercer is but if you're a fan, I don't really want to know.

You lead a sheltered life.

You might want to get a life lady.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 07:51 PM
You lead a sheltered life.

You might want to get a life lady.

JFC.

It's very clear that you haven't been following my posts over the years.

ROFLROFLROFL

Mecca
09-10-2008, 07:56 PM
He's upset you aren't aware of some guy I've never heard of either.....I'm guessing he's some redneck icon.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 07:59 PM
JFC.

It's very clear that you haven't been following my posts over the years.

You seem to think more of yourself than you should.

First, and foremost, I don't care about your former posts. They have no bearing on your ignorance of the current situation.

If you feel you need more respect, post in a respectful manner. To date all you have done is act like a child throwing a tantrum.

banyon
09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Don't play dumb. You've checked my military career. You know what I've been involved with and to what extend.

What I find amusing is that you'd rather prosecute those trying to defend the U.S. against terrorism than to exploit their means of communication.

I prosecute criminals and I don't believe many of them are involved in "defending the US against terrorism", so I don't know WTF this is supposed to mean.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2008, 08:03 PM
You seem to think more of yourself than you should.

First, and foremost, I don't care about your former posts. They have no bearing on your ignorance of the current situation.

If you feel you need more respect, post in a respectful manner. To date all you have done is act like a child throwing a tantrum.

ROFL

Tom, I give ****ing flying shit about what you think.

ROFLROFLROFL

You're a ****ing loser that's been banned from this forum 6 times.

Me?

I'm just some multi-millionaire douchebag that live in the Hollywood Hills and hangs out with celebrities in my spare time.

I win.

Demonpenz
09-10-2008, 08:04 PM
I don't feel like bumping it or finding it, but It might be nice to bump the original 9/11 thread. Brings back some goosebumps. Some crazy shit was going on in that thread :(

Nightfyre
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM
I just love how Tom reminds me of my buddy who just got through basic. They effectively brainwash the people in the military to demonize any potential enemy, real or perceived. I assume that is to avoid hesitation in combat, but it has interesting social repercussions.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 07:55 AM
ROFL

Tom, I give ****ing flying shit about what you think.

ROFLROFLROFL

You're a ****ing loser that's been banned from this forum 6 times.

Me?

I'm just some multi-millionaire douchebag that live in the Hollywood Hills and hangs out with celebrities in my spare time.

I win.

If you are a multi-millionaire that would have to make you one of the stupidest people on the earth. WTF are you doing here wasting time.

I see that your childish behavior has not changed, nor will it ever.

Am I supposed not to give a flying **** about you? I don't understand what your position is other than to harrass me about anything I say on this board.

You missed the number significantly, those logins of mine that have been banned and those that are attributed to me falsely.

But you go ahead and sit on your millions and continue making an ass of yourself.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 07:56 AM
I just love how Tom reminds me of my buddy who just got through basic. They effectively brainwash the people in the military to demonize any potential enemy, real or perceived. I assume that is to avoid hesitation in combat, but it has interesting social repercussions.

I'm amazed that you have any buds at all. People of your ilk tend to be the loners that end up being serial killers.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2008, 10:03 AM
"Everyone thought that the bomb was ticking in the Middle East; no one expected anything of these kinds of consequences to be visited upon this country in this horrific way we have been witness to today. It is one more example, as we have been saying this morning, of events that in far off places that have such an enormous impact here." - Tom Brokaw, 09/11/01

Why did Tom Brokaw hate America?

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm amazed that you have any buds at all. People of your ilk tend to be the loners that end up being serial killers.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e/7/9e7c33fa3120207b5657f7189b563859.jpg

I found a pic of you.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e/7/9e7c33fa3120207b5657f7189b563859.jpg

I found a pic of you.

A box with a red X, good job!?

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2008, 10:17 AM
You're at work, aren't you?

J Diddy
A box with a red X, good job!?

not red to me

just shows I'm the internet superior

J Diddy

burger king ain't got no internet access

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:28 AM

Now as you assume.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:30 AM
not red to me

just shows I'm the internet superior

Not superior, just an ass.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Not superior, just an ass.

oh I'm an ass, pot meet kettle

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2008, 10:33 AM
If you are a multi-millionaire that would have to make you one of the stupidest people on the earth. WTF are you doing here wasting time.

I see that your childish behavior has not changed, nor will it ever.

Am I supposed not to give a flying **** about you? I don't understand what your position is other than to harrass me about anything I say on this board.

You missed the number significantly, those logins of mine that have been banned and those that are attributed to me falsely.

But you go ahead and sit on your millions and continue making an ass of yourself.

Thank, Napoleon.

kcfanXIII
09-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Wherever it is I would hope the government would set up 1000-foot high TV monitors there so the survivors could watch as we turned the entire middle east into one big sheet of glass.

this type of mentality got us in this mess with iraq. why don't your types ever learn?

PhillyChiefFan
09-11-2008, 10:41 AM
I think about it often, Philly is probably a big target.

Oil refineries, natural gas/oil storage tanks, vast electric grid, stadiums, a stock exchange, shipping ports, Naval Depots, and a lot of people.

WilliamTheIrish
09-11-2008, 10:44 AM
The coast hate runs very deep around here, I take major shit just for being a SC fan.

That has nothing to do with people saying they want to see "California fall into the ocean". And you know that.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Thank, Napoleon.

Type much? You need to chill before you type. When you are angry
you screw up too much.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Type much? You need to chill before you type. When you are angry
you screw up too much.

snappy comeback jackass.

you're retarded because you forgot an s when in reality he didn't include it because you're not worth an s

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:48 AM
oh I'm an ass, pot meet kettle

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2OrK3egnkIZrlM:http://hivchat.org/myPictures/our%2520pet%2520jackass.JPG

Here is your grammar school graduation picture.

As always you are looking away from the camera.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:50 AM
snappy comeback jackass.

you're retarded because you forgot an s when in reality he didn't include it because you're not worth an s

You see diddy, you really need to find a place in life that is accepting of those with your mentality. In Kansas the place they all congregate is a little town called Osawatomie.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:51 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2OrK3egnkIZrlM:http://hivchat.org/myPictures/our%2520pet%2520jackass.JPG

Here is your grammar school graduation picture.

As always you are looking away from the camera.

where?

All I see is a pic of your wife.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 10:52 AM
where?

All I see is a pic of your wife.

Nice. Can't come up with something good so you go for the family.

You must be jealous that I have a wife, something you will never have.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:53 AM
You see diddy, you really need to find a place in life that is accepting of those with your mentality. In Kansas the place they all congregate is a little town called Osawatomie.

Please, mofo jujubee

don't lecture me about going to a place where people tolerate me

you're the ignorant mofo who got booted from this place multiple times and keeps coming back under the assumption that 1 person here likes you

Newsflash, that person doesn't exist

sheot, bitchez

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Nice. Can't come up with something good so you go for the family.

You must be jealous that I have a wife, something you will never have.

you call posting a pic of a jackass and calling it me after I called you a jackass is good? Especially after I posted a pic and called it you. No wonder you like McCain neither one of you can come up with your own shit.

psst. Married with 3 kids, wife's in next room and unlike yours doesn't have 4 legs

cookster50
09-11-2008, 11:57 AM

Had to LOL at that, my sister in law bought a house in Osawatomie, no idea how they decided on buying there, but they did........

Programmer
09-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Please, mofo jujubee

don't lecture me about going to a place where people tolerate me

you're the ignorant mofo who got booted from this place multiple times and keeps coming back under the assumption that 1 person here likes you

Newsflash, that person doesn't exist

sheot, bitchez

Just off hand I'd say that you are wrong, but don't let reality bite you in the ass again.

Newsflash, you are an idiot.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 12:14 PM
you call posting a pic of a jackass and calling it me after I called you a jackass is good? Especially after I posted a pic and called it you. No wonder you like McCain neither one of you can come up with your own shit.

psst. Married with 3 kids, wife's in next room and unlike yours doesn't have 4 legs

Who's their daddy? I bet you don't know. Done DNA testing yet?

Now I really feel sorry for you. You feel the need to put your family out there for ridicule?

You are definitely a loser there dippy

oaklandhater
09-11-2008, 12:41 PM
He's upset you aren't aware of some guy I've never heard of either.....I'm guessing he's some redneck icon.

1st pic that pop's up on google images search for roy d mercer I almost fell out of my char laughing when I saw it

Programmer
09-11-2008, 12:45 PM

So, you haven't heard of him either?

Who's upset? I just presumed that becasue Dame is a redneck he would have heard of the guy.

His on-air jokes have been played nation wide for years.

Radar Chief
09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
1st pic that pop's up on google images search for roy d mercer I almost fell out of my char laughing when I saw it

Ever heard of Crank Yankers or Jerky Boys? Roy D. Mercer is a redneck version of the same thing, making prank calls, but his shtick is whoopín someones ass. ďIíll put somethin on ya Mr. Clean canít get off.Ē

http://www.roydmercer.com/flash5.html

Programmer
09-11-2008, 12:47 PM

Not sure what you used for a searech engine, but

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Roy+D.+Mercer&gbv=2

doesn't have that picture on the one and only page that comes up.

Radar Chief
09-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Iíll put a knot on your head big enough for a calf to nurse on.

ROFL

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Who's their daddy? I bet you don't know. Done DNA testing yet?

Now I really feel sorry for you. You feel the need to put your family out there for ridicule?

You are definitely a loser there dippy

weak dickhead try harder

Programmer
09-11-2008, 01:00 PM
weak dickhead try harder

It may be weak, but it's most likely true.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
It may be weak, but it's most likely true.

Last statement of a desperate man

oaklandhater
09-11-2008, 01:17 PM

Who's upset? I just presumed that becasue Dame is a redneck he would have heard of the guy.

I've been commuting for a good 4-5 years now and I have never heard him on the raido but then again I wouldn't think any one down south has heard of Lamont and Tonelli.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM

REDNECK?

JFC, Dude. You REALLY no nothing about me.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Last statement of a desperate man

Dude, you shouldn't be desperate, just have the DNA tests done, I"m sure you'll be able to find the kids natural daddy's.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Dude, you shouldn't be desperate, just have the DNA tests done, I"m sure you'll be able to find the kids natural daddy's.

I find it quite alarming a pedophile like you has suddenly taken an interest in my children. Despite your best efforts luring them into your van with candy will not work. They are smarter than that. Thank God someone taught them about sickos like you when they were in kindergarten.

I know you really love kids and am pleased you have none, because they would probably be susceptible to your torture as well. Thank God for making your wife so ugly you wouldn't **** her, and I understand because I wouldn't **** her either.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 02:09 PM
I find it quite alarming a pedophile like you has suddenly taken an interest in my children. Despite your best efforts luring them into your van with candy will not work. They are smarter than that. Thank God someone taught them about sickos like you when they were in kindergarten.

I know you really love kids and am pleased you have none, because they would probably be susceptible to your torture as well. Thank God for making your wife so ugly you wouldn't **** her, and I understand because I wouldn't **** her either.

Not interested in your kids at all, I just feel sorry for them that they don't know their daddy's.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 02:09 PM
REDNECK?

JFC, Dude. You REALLY no nothing about me.

But you know me? Right.

Saulbadguy
09-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Programmer?

Nightfyre
09-11-2008, 08:00 PM

Tom, who still hasn't paid attention enough to know my political affiliations, or even the first thing about me decided that my "ilk" tend to be the loners that end up being serial killers. :spock:

Judging by this response, you ****ers better be super careful around me from now on.

Logical
09-11-2008, 08:11 PM
where?

All I see is a pic of your wife.His wife is a fine ass, unlike him.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Not interested in your kids at all, I just feel sorry for them that they don't know their daddy's.

Thank God the pedophile doesn't find my kids attractive.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Thank God the pedophile doesn't find my kids attractive.

Yep, diddy has been diddling his kids. You are one sick Leon Washington.

I find it amusing that you feel the need to push off your insecurity and sexual desires on others.

I'm not taking your seriously, but I'm dead serious when I say that you need professional help with your sickness.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 09:21 PM
His wife is a fine ass, unlike him.

You Jim, are Royalty, at least part ways. You are a royal asshole.

It's really something how you join in with those that are losers, it says quite a bit of your mental state. You probably should be committed to the state mental hospital before you harm yourself.

country_boy
09-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Being in the military you have to look at things like your a terrorist in order to protect yourselves from terrorism. Having said this. The next thing i believe the terrorist will try to attack are dams and the power plants. they allready have the oil the next thing they will do is go for the power. Most of the dams people can fish on and ive seen several places where you can drive you boat right up to the dam. it wouldn't take nothin to drop a bomb or shoot a couple of RPG's into the side of the wall to take it out. with the power out you also have flooding and compleat caos. (sorry bad spelling) If you think i'm right let me know and if you think that i might be wrong and think that they'll go another way about it please discuss it with me. Thank you.