PDA

View Full Version : Elections New McCain/Palin Ad... 9/10/08... This is great!!!

recxjake
09-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Donger
09-10-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm all for air-dropping lawyers, particularly if they aren't equipped with parachutes.

kcvet
09-10-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm all for air-dropping lawyers over the artic sea.

Programmer
09-10-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm all for air-dropping lawyers, particularly if they aren't equipped with parachutes.

ROFLROFLROFL

So true ...... so true.

Chief Henry
09-10-2008, 11:33 AM

NO doubt about that.

+1 donger

ROYC75
09-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Ouch ... that one will be hard for Obama to defend .

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2008, 11:51 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LK4oWay1VbE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LK4oWay1VbE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sounds like they're hiding something....commuinst connections perhaps? She DOES live right next to Russia.

BucEyedPea
09-10-2008, 12:11 PM
It's probably not true, just like a lot of the Palin attacks.

Disgusting! Think I'll vote for Obama now!

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Is Obama's campaign even awake? McCain's camp is in high gear right now... I'm not seeing the same from Obama at all.Annnnnnd they still don't understand the point of the rope-a-dope. Neither does McCain's campaign, apparently.

You guys just keep swinging, okay?

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
But the Democratic National Committee's chief of research, Mike Gehrke, tells me that the DNC hasn't sent a single researcher to Alaska. "Zero," Gehrke says.

Gehrke also offered this little gem:

"If I had 30 researchers, they'd be busy trying to keep track of McCain's houses."

Donger
09-10-2008, 01:48 PM
But the Democratic National Committee's chief of research, Mike Gehrke, tells me that the DNC hasn't sent a single researcher to Alaska. "Zero," Gehrke says.

Gehrke also offered this little gem:

"If I had 30 researchers, they'd be busy trying to keep track of McCain's houses."

Sent? I don't know why they would have to "send" anyone. They are already there, apparently:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/10/politics/fromtheroad/entry4433897.shtml

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Sent? I don't know why they would have to "send" anyone. They are already there, apparently:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/10/politics/fromtheroad/entry4433897.shtml

holy ****

I think I'll watch the cartoon version, it should be coming out any day now

Pitt Gorilla
09-10-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm not seeing the same from Obama at all.That would seem to be a good thing. Honestly, if these are the issues that McCain's people want to focus on, they're likely in a world of trouble.

dirk digler
09-10-2008, 02:18 PM
LMAO

The McCain campaign violated copyright infringement by putting Katie Couric in the ad and YouTube removed it.

LMAO What bunch of idiots

Donger
09-10-2008, 02:23 PM
LMAO

The McCain campaign violated copyright infringement by putting Katie Couric in the ad and YouTube removed it.

LMAO What bunch of idiots

Heh.

“One of the great lessons of that campaign is the continued and accepted role of sexism in American life," Couric is quoted in the ad.

In the original clip, she was talking about Hillary Clinton; the ad applies her words to Sarah Palin.

Asked about the ad, CBS spokeswoman Leigh Farris said, "CBS News does not endorse any candidate in the Presidential race. Any use of CBS personnel in political advertising that suggests the contrary is misleading."

Right Katie.

dirk digler
09-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Heh.

“One of the great lessons of that campaign is the continued and accepted role of sexism in American life," Couric is quoted in the ad.

In the original clip, she was talking about Hillary Clinton; the ad applies her words to Sarah Palin.

Asked about the ad, CBS spokeswoman Leigh Farris said, "CBS News does not endorse any candidate in the Presidential race. Any use of CBS personnel in political advertising that suggests the contrary is misleading."

Right Katie.

This is some funny shit they don't even get basic copyright laws. Or maybe they do and don't care.

This isn't about the ad jake posted but the other ad they put online.

orange
09-10-2008, 07:43 PM
They do know "fair use," though. The ad is still up on their website.

alnorth
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM

Why?

I think it would be better to give them moderately defective parachutes, let them have a little hope. If they know they are dead, then they can come to terms with it and figure out a suitably hard place to fly to so that death is instant.

wazu
09-10-2008, 08:28 PM
I gotta say, McCain finally put together an ad I LOVE!

HolmeZz
09-10-2008, 08:51 PM
McCain has been all over the important issues.