PDA

View Full Version : Elections Obamas response to all the right wing bullshit

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 01:31 PM
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b42UI_m-HSU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b42UI_m-HSU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Donger
09-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Man, Barack Hussein sure got old in a hurry. White, too.

jiveturkey
09-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Some of those pigs behind him could use some lip stick...

Derp!

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 01:38 PM

lol

I pasted the wrong one first it's fixed now nigel

Bootlegged
09-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

bishop_74
09-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Does he have a response for any of the left wing bullshit?

SBK
09-10-2008, 02:49 PM

That's not change.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 02:49 PM

see mccain

memyselfI
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM
http://vistasucks.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/hear_no_evil.jpg

KCN
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM

"I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off limits," Obama declared after attending a Labor Day picnic here. "People's children are especially off limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories."

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 02:56 PM
http://vistasucks.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/hear_no_evil.jpg

http://www.isteve.com/nukak_Indian_eating_monkey_head.jpg

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Obama is clicking his ruby slippers together, hoping McCain's campaign will change.

"I'm hoping they'll change. I'm hoping they'll change. I'm hoping for change"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Ruby_slippers.jpg

HolmeZz
09-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Remember when Obama was the one criticized for not talking enough about issues and lacking substance?

thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose were the days

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Obama is clicking his ruby slippers together, hoping McCain's campaign will change.

"I'm hoping they'll change. I'm hoping they'll change. I'm hoping for change"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Ruby_slippers.jpg

actually he's remembering this special night when he lost wore those slippers. He had the last dance with his lover, mentor, and savior.

http://thehostess.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/thinking.jpg

penchief
09-10-2008, 03:04 PM

Who is Barack Hussein and why do you keep mentioning him?

Donger
09-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Who is Barack Hussein and why do you keep mentioning him?

He's the Democrat's POTUS candidate. They've got signs and everything.

penchief
09-10-2008, 03:25 PM
He's the Democrat's POTUS candidate. They've got signs and everything.

Oh, you're talking about Barack Obama. Why are you incapable of getting his name right? You need to buckle down, dude. If you're going to pretend like you know what's going on you're going to have to be better informed.

Donger
09-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Oh, you're talking about Barack Obama. Why are you incapable of getting his name right? You need to buckle down, dude. If you're going to pretend like you know what's going on you're going to have to be better informed.

I am getting his name right, silly.

penchief
09-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I am getting his name right, silly.

You may be getting Barack Hussein's name right but you keep referring to Barack Obama, silly.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 03:41 PM
You may be getting Barack Hussein's name right but you keep referring to Barack Obama, silly.

hussein is his middle name, it's the rights clever little way of trying to show a connection between him and saddam

If you don't focus on it, it goes away.

Donger
09-10-2008, 03:45 PM
t's the rights clever little way of trying to show a connection between him and saddam

It is? Interesting.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 03:50 PM
It is? Interesting.

Like you don't know, you sly dog you.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2008, 04:19 PM
It is? Interesting.

http://www.summersdale.com/images/So-You-Think-You%27re-Clever-.jpg

penchief
09-10-2008, 04:55 PM
hussein is his middle name, it's the rights clever little way of trying to show a connection between him and saddam

If you don't focus on it, it goes away.

I know that it's his middle name. But it's not his last name. I'm pretty sure this Barack Hussein dude doesn't go around using his middle name as his last.

And as far as it going away, I doubt it. People who feel the need to make a tawdry point about something they feel so negatively about don't normally just come to their sense of decency. If they think it makes a difference they will go right on being asinine. I find it more fun being equally as asinine.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:59 PM
I know that it's his middle name. But it's not his last name. I'm pretty sure this Barack Hussein dude doesn't go around using his middle name as his last.

And as far as it going away, I doubt it. People who feel the need to make a tawdry point about something they feel so negatively about don't normally just come to their sense of decency. If they think it makes a difference they will go right on being asinine. I find it more fun being equally as asinine.

What I would like to know is if Donger, in his real life, goes by his first and middle name only? I know most people dont but maybe Dong does....Dong? Answer?

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 05:01 PM
What I would like to know is if Donger, in his real life, goes by his first and middle name only? I know most people dont but maybe Dong does....Dong? Answer?

The only time I go by my first and second name ever was when my mom was pissed off at me

other than that never

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM

Only when I'm feeling sassy.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Only when I'm feeling sassy.

OK. Sassy it is...although, it is sort of a gay emotion wouldnt you say? I mean I pictured you swishing around when I read that...jus sayin':evil:

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:05 PM
OK. Sassy it is...although, it is sort of a gay emotion wouldnt you say? I mean I pictured you swishing around when I read that...jus sayin':evil:

Snooty?

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Snooty?

NO, I didnt picture you as snooty, just swishing around acting sassy...:D

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
NO, I didnt picture you as snooty, just swishing around acting sassy...:D

Well, I'm not bragging, but I can do a killer rendition of Three Little Girls From School Are We.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Well, I'm not bragging, but I can do a killer rendition of Three Little Girls From School Are We.

ROFL I'd love to see that sometime

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:21 PM
ROFL I'd love to see that sometime

I don't dress up or anything. I do it to make my kids laugh, my wife cringe and to make her cat disappear for a few hours.

penguinz
09-10-2008, 05:22 PM
I don't dress up or anything. I do it to make my kids laugh, my wife cringe and to make her cat disappear for a few hours.Like we are going to believe that.

Guru
09-10-2008, 05:47 PM
It would be great to see just one election where there is no mud slinging. Both sides are guilty of it and to act as if only one side is doing it is just maddening.

penchief
09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
It would be great to see just one election where there is no mud slinging. Both sides are guilty of it and to act as if only one side is doing it is just maddening.

One side has made it their primary mode of operation. The other side has not.

vailpass
09-10-2008, 05:53 PM

:eek: Ah yes the winds of change the Hussein campaign is bringing. So refreshing to see him above the usual mudslinging politics.

penchief
09-10-2008, 05:55 PM
:eek: Ah yes the winds of change the Hussein campaign is bringing. So refreshing to see him above the usual mudslinging politics.

Who is Hussein? Seems the irony of your post escapes even you.

Aside from just saying it's so, give me some examples of Obama attacks that reach the level of McCain's personal attacks.

vailpass
09-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Who is Hussein? Seems the irony of this post escapes even you.

Barry. Hussein. Obama. Why do you act like you don't know what people mean when they call him Hussein?

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Barry. Hussein. Obama. Why do you act like you don't know what people mean when they call him Hussein?

Why do they call him Hussein? I don't even know McCain's middle name.

Calcountry
09-10-2008, 06:04 PM
You mean moderately progressive.

Liberals are right wing extremists these days, and folks like me, well, I can't print that here.

Calcountry
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Who is Hussein? Seems the irony of your post escapes even you.

Aside from just saying it's so, give me some examples of Obama attacks that reach the level of McCain's personal attacks.He is the guy who is running against Sidney.

Guru
09-10-2008, 06:09 PM
All I am saying is both sides are full of dung.

StcChief
09-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Barry is that a camel/kool/pall mall/ or doobie....

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 06:16 PM
S.

John S. McCain

penchief
09-10-2008, 06:19 PM

Because I generally identify people by their first and last names before I identify them by their first and middle names.

I'm sure that the real Barack Hussein isn't running around using his middle name as his last. I'm sure that you don't either.

So it is silly for you or anyone else to bring Barack Hussein into the discussion when you really mean Barack Obama. Barack Hussein has his own worries without being thrust into the presidential conversation by people who can't distinguish between him and Obama.

SBK
09-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Is there anyone who will give Penchief his own 3 hour radio show? I promise I'll listen every single day.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 07:10 PM
S.

John S. McCain

as in Suck it America