PDA

View Full Version : Misc DC Forum Nicknames

SBK
09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Rather than call someone a dickhead you can give them a new nickname. It's a great insult that hurts feelings to the inner core. Seems to be a great attack method here in DC.

So what are some good nicknames for people?

Jettio calls me racist. So I submit my new nickname is racist.

I liked the IoBrainian and Iranian names, Jduddy fell flat though.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Rather than call someone a dickhead you can give them a new nickname. It's a great insult that hurts feelings to the inner core. Seems to be a great attack method here in DC.

How about Programmers nickname be Tom?

You can call me Carloca, since I'm spanish and a lil nuts:thumb:

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2008, 04:31 PM
The Divinely Clever Donger.

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:32 PM
How about Programmers nickname be Tom?

You can call me Carloca, since I'm spanish and a lil nuts:thumb:

La Vaginga!

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:32 PM
The Divinely Clever Donger.

I like that. Also, you could call him Ding Donger, or Double Donger. :)

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:33 PM
La Vaginga!

Nice one, Double Dong.:D

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Nice one, Double Dong.:D

I don't get the double part, but okay.

SBK
09-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Carloca is good. We can keep these all here so when we need a big insult we have a cliff's notes version of how you can really hurt someone. LMAO

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 04:35 PM

hey are you at least getting a reach around from Iowaianoan

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:36 PM

Really? You don't know what a double dong is? ROFL
I'm sorry, I've been laughing really hard since I came up with it. You can usually find them at your local adult entertainment store.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I'm sorry, I've been laughing really hard since I came up with it. You can usually find them at your local adult entertainment store.

and he does

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Yes, but I don't understand why that would be applicable to me.

Der Flöprer
09-10-2008, 04:38 PM
I want a nickname.

Carlota69

Your screen name, Donger, not only opens the door, but it lays out the welcome mat.

SBK
hey are you at least getting a reach around from Iowaianoan

You should work on your comprehension there Sherlock.

vailpass

Come early and bring a friend.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM

like you don't know

J Diddy
You should work on your comprehension there Sherlock.

what does my understanding have to do with anything there watson?

SBK
I want a nickname.

The easy one would be Mr. Nonuts.

With Mario destroying Princesses vag I think a nickname that took advantage of that would be better.

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Your screen name, Donger, not only opens the door, but it lays out the welcome mat.

Okay.

SBK
09-10-2008, 04:41 PM
what does my understanding have to do with anything there watson?

You're claiming I'm getting a reach around from Iowianian while saying his name of you fell flat and your name to him was pretty funny. Although his comeback was the best of the 3.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Okay.

Nothing personal, Dong. I made fun of myself as well.

Big Smooches!:D

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Nothing personal, Dong. I made fun of myself as well.

Big Smooches!:D

I still don't know what you mean, but again, okay.

FAX
09-10-2008, 04:45 PM
I would like to be known as FAX THE JOYFULLY HAPPY ABOUT STUFF

FAX THE JOYFULLY HAPPY ABOUT STUFF

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Come early and bring a friend.

El Guapo!

BIG_DADDY
09-10-2008, 04:46 PM

I've been telling him that for years.

Donger
09-10-2008, 04:46 PM

Darn it. WHAT DOOR?! WHAT MAT?!

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 04:53 PM

ROFL This thread has been comic relief. Good stuff.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 04:55 PM
You're claiming I'm getting a reach around from Iowianian while saying his name of you fell flat and your name to him was pretty funny. Although his comeback was the best of the 3.

you sound like that one chick in real genius

BIG_DADDY
09-10-2008, 04:59 PM
ROFL This thread has been comic relief. Good stuff.

Even he would have to admit that when it comes to a name it could have been worse. Donger > Butt Plug.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Even he would have to admit that when it comes to a name it could have been worse. Donger > Butt Plug.

Double Donger= Double headed Butt plug

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Double Donger= Double headed Butt plug

Question: what is the purpose of a butt plug? Other than plugging up one's butt, of course.

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Question: what is the purpose of a butt plug? Other than plugging up one's butt, of course.

I suspect that it could save a fortune in toilet paper.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 05:08 PM

Some sort of pleasure thing I guess. I dont really know becuz I would never use one. Doesnt sound appealing to me in the least.

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Some sort of pleasure thing I guess. I dont really know becuz I would never use one. Doesnt sound appealing to me in the least.

Well, some help you are.

Next!?

BIG_DADDY
09-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Well, some help you are.

Next!?

Here you go Mr. Double Donger

http://www.sextoyparty.com/s6395.html

You put one girl on each end and work it. Sounds like a party to me. :)

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Here you go Mr. Double Donger

http://www.sextoyparty.com/s6395.html

You put one girl on each end and work it. Sounds like a party to me. :)

That isn't a butt plug, is it? I guess it could be.

Great: "We don't ask many questions. Our job is to ship the items and to not ask."

BIG_DADDY
09-10-2008, 05:23 PM
That isn't a butt plug, is it? I guess it could be.

Great: "We don't ask many questions. Our job is to ship the items and to not ask."

You really should educate yourself on this Dr. Donger. LMAO

Donger
09-10-2008, 05:25 PM
You really should educate yourself on this Dr. Donger. LMAO

I'm trying. No one has provided a specific answer to the purpose of a butt plug yet.

Carlota69
09-10-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm trying. No one has provided a specific answer to the purpose of a butt plug yet.

Pleasure. Just not mine.

BIG_DADDY
09-10-2008, 05:51 PM

I'm sure Denver Chief would know.

Baby Lee
09-10-2008, 06:21 PM
So how do we tell everyone who has ever disagreed with jettio apart?

Direckshun
09-10-2008, 06:23 PM
I think Claythan called me Ereckshun.

BucEyedPea

Probably not the same as the purpose of a butt slug.:shake:

Baby Lee

Automobile?????

Rain Man
09-10-2008, 06:24 PM
I want a nickname.

I can't think of one that's less flattering than your regular name.

SBK
09-10-2008, 06:43 PM
I think Claythan called me Ereckshun.

That's funny. Unless you figure it's what he gets thinking about meeting you. :)

Speaking of Claythan, whoever came up with calling him that deserves the nod as the best name ever.

SBK
09-10-2008, 06:44 PM
So how do we tell everyone who has ever disagreed with jettio apart?

He likes to call us all racists, I prefer to use the term right.

SBK
09-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I can't think of one that's less flattering than your regular name.

LMAO

"Bob" Dobbs
09-10-2008, 08:56 PM
That's funny. Unless you figure it's what he gets thinking about meeting you. :)

Speaking of Claythan, whoever came up with calling him that deserves the nod as the best name ever.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3871204#post3871204

You're welcome.

SBK
09-10-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3871204#post3871204

You're welcome.

:wayne:

Alton deFlat
09-10-2008, 10:15 PM
This thread may be destined for the Hall of Classics. ROFL

Carlota69
09-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Cun-tata sounds right for you.

Cumburping Cocksucker sounds right for you, Tom.

Hows that? I was being nice originally, but not anymore...

Carlota69
09-11-2008, 10:23 AM
You have never been nice. You sell a good deal of bullshit, but that's about it.

Prounounce your nickname "coon tata" Basically a racoon with tits. If you took it as your response indicates you are more of a gutter minded person than I've ever met.

Oh **** you! You spelled the word with a U, you vile piece of shit. This thread was good natured and friendly ribbing, until your dickless, coward-ass showed up.

I used to feel sorry for you because someone actually hunted you down and threatened to kick your ass. I really did feel bad that happened to you, but the more I get to know you, the more I think you deserve a good ass kicking.

Rain Man
09-11-2008, 10:23 AM
If there's a "programmer", we have lots of people who could sport the name "antigrammar".

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 10:40 AM
You have never been nice. You sell a good deal of bullshit, but that's about it.

Prounounce your nickname "coon tata" Basically a racoon with tits. If you took it as your response indicates you are more of a gutter minded person than I've ever met.

how do you attack her, then get pissy when she attacks back

Programmer
09-11-2008, 11:19 AM
how do you attack her, then get pissy when she attacks back

Why are you involved?

MUOFB.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm feeling like you haven't been around much. I used a U, but I did not use it as in C-U-N-T. You inferred that, your mind is in the gutter.

If you wish to kick my ass Carlotta you can gather a crowd in Lenexa on October 9th and do your best. I don't hit women so it will be a one sided event.

I think you could use someone to change your diaper, it's obviously full of shit and having an impact on your attitude.

yeah i didn't take c-u-n-t from cut-tata either, man up little lady

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Why are you involved?

MUOFB.

I like her
I don't like you
SMB

(suck my balls)

Programmer
09-11-2008, 11:24 AM
I like her
I don't like you

Oh, great. Another person that hates because of a bulletin board.

Nice job.

MYOFB.

Carlota69
09-11-2008, 11:33 AM

Nice job.

MYOFB.

Again, this thread was light hearted and friendly. Just a little ribbing, having fun with each other. I even made fun of myself, more than I did you to begin with. Then here you come, full of hate and rage. You use one of the foulest words to describe a woman, to describe me. For what? Not for fun or gentle ribbing thats for sure. And you got the worst insult I could come up with in response. You deserved it.

You are the lowest of the low. The most vile pice of shit I have ever encountered. And your a coward of the biggest kind, to boot.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 11:34 AM

Nice job.

MYOFB.

I said I don't like you

I don't think you like yourself

nice job

SMB-Beotch

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2008, 12:58 PM

Nice job.

MYOFB.

You smell like poopy.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Again, this thread was light hearted and friendly. Just a little ribbing, having fun with each other. I even made fun of myself, more than I did you to begin with. Then here you come, full of hate and rage. You use one of the foulest words to describe a woman, to describe me. For what? Not for fun or gentle ribbing thats for sure. And you got the worst insult I could come up with in response. You deserved it.

You are the lowest of the low. The most vile pice of shit I have ever encountered. And your a coward of the biggest kind, to boot.

You know what? I dont' care and do you know why? Because your response was thought out and mean. Mine was not regardless of what you read into it.

Hate and rage? That seems to be your response. Vile piece of shit fits you to a tee.

For the record, you have never encountered me and if I'm lucky I'll never have the unholy task of seeing you.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 01:05 PM
I said I don't like you

I don't think

Fixed your post.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Fixed your post.

that was great, dickhead

think of that one on your own?

Sounds like something Bush would say?

Programmer
09-11-2008, 01:33 PM
that was great, dickhead

think of that one on your own?

Sounds like something Bush would say?

So, you are related to Bush?

Sounds about right.

Get a life dickless. Who's your kids daddy(s).

Velvet_Jones
09-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Please refer to me as Manitoba ThunderFark.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 02:01 PM
So, you are related to Bush?

Sounds about right.

Get a life dickless. Who's your kids daddy(s).

Yeah I'm related to Bush that's why he's providing quotes for you:spock:

Since they're my kids I suppose I would be their daddy. You should probably pick up a book every now and then. It could be a savior in such a conversation is this, because right now you are coming up with these witty little 3rd grader comments which would be great if I were in the 3rd grade, dickhead.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Please refer to me as Manitoba ThunderFark.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Define the origin of the name. Let me get some popcorn first.

Velvet_Jones
09-11-2008, 02:08 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Define the origin of the name. Let me get some popcorn first.

Its my Indian name

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
I think it would be great if we could all refer to Programmer as Stinky Poopy Butt from now on.

SBK
09-11-2008, 02:15 PM
This thread went to hell.

Good to see Manitoba Thunderfark stopped in. :)

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 02:19 PM
I think it would be great if we could all refer to Programmer as Stinky Poopy Butt from now on.

I think Stinky Poopy mouth might be more accurate, as in I suspect he sucks the cock of a man who buttrapes other men

Programmer
09-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Its my Indian name

American?

Programmer
09-11-2008, 02:29 PM

Your habit of joining in is quite disturbing, especially since you are basically brain dead like your othere entity diddy.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 02:30 PM
I think Stinky Poopy mouth might be more accurate, as in I suspect he sucks the cock of a man who buttrapes other men

Now we know where your kids came from. Did they stink like you when they were born?

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Now we know where your kids came from. Did they stink like you when they were born?

My kids came from you sucking the cock of buttrapists?

You really need some of Barack Obama's Sex Education curriculum

Programmer
09-11-2008, 03:11 PM
My kids came from you sucking the cock of buttrapists?

You really need some of Barack Obama's Sex Education curriculum

See there, you can't be their father, you're obviously gay and attempting to divert that fact.

Too bad, so sad.

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Your habit of joining in is quite disturbing, especially since you are basically brain dead like your othere entity diddy.

What's that, Stinky Poopy Butt? I can't hear you over the sound of your existence making God weep.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 03:23 PM
What's that, Stinky Poopy Butt? I can't hear you over the sound of your existence making God weep.

That's not God weeping, that's satan laughing at you knowing that he has you locked up.

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2008, 03:26 PM
That's not God weeping, that's satan laughing at you knowing that he has you locked up.

Oh snap, Stinky Poopy Butt! You turned dat shit on its head!

I actually asked God if you two were friends, and He vomited all over my shoes. "THAT DOUCHEBAG?!?!" were His exact words.

Then He went off and used His powers to help a boxer win his match. It was all very inspiring.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 03:47 PM

I actually asked God if you two were friends, and He vomited all over my shoes. "THAT DOUCHEBAG?!?!" were His exact words.

Then He went off and used His powers to help a boxer win his match. It was all very inspiring.

Blasphemy becomes you. Keep it up, I hear hell is hot.

So you are hearing little voices between your ears now days? I'm positive that it isn't God. When those little voices tell you to jump off a 50 story building, do it. Save us all some time.

Logical
09-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Blasphemy becomes you. Keep it up, I hear hell is hot.

So you are hearing little voices between your ears now days? I'm positive that it isn't God. When those little voices tell you to jump off a 50 story building, do it. Save us all some time.Are you sure you are a Christian or even love God, because if you do how do you say such a thing to a human being created by the Creator.

Logical
09-11-2008, 04:16 PM

Then He went off and used His powers to help a boxer win his match. It was all very inspiring.By the way your post probably led Tom to his inexcusable behavior.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Are you sure you are a Christian or even love God, because if you do how do you say such a thing to a human being created by the Creator.

Tit for tat.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SportsRacer http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5005665#post5005665)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 04:37 PM

ROFL

I'm through with you, parrot.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 04:38 PM
By the way your post probably led Tom to his inexcusable behavior.

birth led tom to his inexcusable behavior, everything else is just details.

Programmer
09-11-2008, 04:44 PM
birth led tom to his inexcusable behavior, everything else is just details.

Diversion is your only tool. You need to consider professional help.

(I hear the hangman at KSP is a professional)

Thig Lyfe
09-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Diversion is your only tool. You need to consider professional help.

(I hear the hangman at KSP is a professional)

Encouraging Suicide: It's The Christian Way!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Funny/9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Programmer
09-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Encouraging Suicide: It's The Christian Way!

I didn't encourage suicide. I encouraged him to see a professional to take care of his problem.

I encourage you to do the same.

Thig Lyfe
09-13-2008, 02:16 AM
I didn't encourage suicide. I encouraged him to see a professional to take care of his problem.

I encourage you to do the same.

What wit! You're like an even gayer Oscar Wilde!

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 02:35 AM

You're such a ****ing moron that I actually think you can't be for real.

Chiefsplanet must be a game for you because I can't imagine ANYONE as angry, ignorant, ill-informed and unintelligent as you.

You HAVE to be a joke that everyone's bought into.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 07:10 AM
You're such a ****ing moron that I actually think you can't be for real.

Chiefsplanet must be a game for you because I can't imagine ANYONE as angry, ignorant, ill-informed and unintelligent as you.

You HAVE to be a joke that everyone's bought into.

Gee, coming from a ****ing moron that is the most angry, ignorant, ill-informed and untelligent person on the earth that means absolutely nothing.

I'm sure your momma needs to know what you have become.

Nice

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Gee, coming from a ****ing moron that is the most angry, ignorant, ill-informed and untelligent person on the earth that means absolutely nothing.

I'm sure your momma needs to know what you have become.

Nice

God, you're such a dumb****.

Please provide ONE post that illustrates my anger towards anyone but YOU.

Please provide ONE post that illustrates my ignorance on any topic.

Please provide ONE post that illustrates that I'm "untlligent".

Trust me, my parents are VERY proud of what I've become. Owning a $2 million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills, a vacation home in Mexico, a beautiful wife of 13 years (with an IQ of 160, thank you - Math Major at UCLA - 3.95 GPA), a beautiful newborn daughter and a thriving career. And to think that 15 years ago, I was making $7 dollars an hour in a warehouse in Overland Park.

They think I've done alright.

Dickhead.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 01:50 PM
God, you're such a dumb****.

Please provide ONE post that illustrates my anger towards anyone but YOU.

Please provide ONE post that illustrates my ignorance on any topic.

Please provide ONE post that illustrates that I'm "untlligent".

Trust me, my parents are VERY proud of what I've become. Living in the Hollywood Hills in a $2 million dollar home, a vacation home in Mexico, a beautiful wife of 13 years (with an IQ of 160, thank you - Math Major at UCLA - 3.95 GPA), a beautiful newborn daughter and a thriving career. And to think that 15 years ago, I was making $7 dollars an hour in a warehouse in Overland Park.

They think I've done alright.

Signed
Dickhead.

What is it that makes you think I give a shit about you, your wife, your kids, your home, or the fact that you made $7.00 an hour at one time?

Your anger and hatred is evident.

BTW, all your rant says is that you married well. Are you still working or are you a kept man? Is your home paid for? I'd guess that you are mortgaged up to your eyeballs.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 02:03 PM
What is it that makes you think I give a shit about you, your wife, your kids, your home, or the fact that you made $7.00 an hour at one time?

Your anger and hatred is evident.

Prove it. I asked you to provide posts. Man up or shut the **** up.

BTW, all your rant says is that you married well.

Yes, I did. But we were very poor 13 years ago and that's been well documented on this forum.

Are you still working or are you a kept man? Is your home paid for? I'd guess that you are mortgaged up to your eyeballs.

Ah, no. On both counts.

We bought VERY well and remodeled. I wouldn't be surprised if my mortgage was much more than yours.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Prove it. I asked you to provide posts. Man up or shut the **** up.

Yes, I did. But we were very poor 13 years ago and that's been well documented on this forum.

Ah, no. On both counts.

We bought VERY well and remodeled. I wouldn't be surprised if my mortgage was much more than yours.

My home is paid for nimrod.

The bolded comment above is proof of your anger and temperment.

The fact that you attempted to belittle me because of your wealth is another sign that you might consider.

Look dude, I don't care about you. I don't care about your family and I surely don't really care that even though you claim to be wealthy I don't care that you are angry and hateful.

Take that to the bank.

VAChief
09-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Tit for tat.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SportsRacer http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5005665#post5005665)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I don't remember Jesus saying tit for tat even metaphorically anywhere in the New Testament. I heard a lot more of judge not lest ye be judged. Something we could all use a little more of each day...granted some a lot more than other.

morphius
09-13-2008, 02:16 PM
One dick with a dick? :D

Programmer
09-13-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't remember Jesus saying tit for tat even metaphorically anywhere in the New Testament. I heard a lot more of judge not lest ye be judged. Something we could all use a little more of each day...granted some a lot more than other.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek. He didn't go further. Maybe I don't turn the other cheek, but I'm not perfect as you all seem to feel Christians have to be just because they are Christians. We are flesh just like everyone else, the only difference is that as Christians those that don't believe use our faith to scream bloody murder when they see something they feel is an affront to them.

If I were perfect they would be comparing me to Jesus and not the erroneous comparison they are making to Obama.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 02:25 PM
My home is paid for nimrod.

Good for you! I've got approximately $1.6 million in equity.

The bolded comment above is proof of your anger and temperment.

No, it's not. You accused me of being "a ****ing moron that is the most angry, ignorant, ill-informed and untelligent person on the earth...".

I asked you to provide ONE post that illustrates my anger towards anyone other than you.

I'm still waiting.

The fact that you attempted to belittle me because of your wealth is another sign that you might consider.

I made no such attempt. You stated "I'm sure your momma needs to know what you have become", so I provided you with personal info that both of my parents are well informed with "what I've become". If you feel belittled, that's on you.

Not on me.

Look dude, I don't care about you. I don't care about your family and I surely don't really care that even though you claim to be wealthy

It's not just a "claim". I've provided many pictures of my home, inside and out, over the years. There are also a few forum members that could verify this "claim".

I don't care that you are angry and hateful.

Again, I asked you to prove that I am angry and hateful towards anyone else on this forum except toward you. Please link us or provide a post. Until you can do that, please refrain from referring to me at "hateful" or "angry", both of which could not be further from the truth.

Take that to the bank.

Sounds to me like that account is empty.

VAChief
09-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Jesus said to turn the other cheek. He didn't go further. Maybe I don't turn the other cheek, but I'm not perfect as you all seem to feel Christians have to be just because they are Christians. We are flesh just like everyone else, the only difference is that as Christians those that don't believe use our faith to scream bloody murder when they see something they feel is an affront to them.

If I were perfect they would be comparing me to Jesus and not the erroneous comparison they are making to Obama.

The only ones I have seen comparing him to Jesus or the Messiah is from his opponents. The ad "the One" in particular I find very offensive as a Christian.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Good for you! I've got approximately $1.6 million in equity.

No, it's not. You accused me of being "a ****ing moron that is the most angry, ignorant, ill-informed and untelligent person on the earth...".

I asked you to provide ONE post that illustrates my anger towards anyone other than you.

I'm still waiting.

I made no such attempt. You stated "I'm sure your momma needs to know what you have become", so I provided you with personal info that both of my parents are well informed with "what I've become". If you feel belittled, that's on you.

Not on me.

It's not just a "claim". I've provided many pictures of my home, inside and out, over the years. There are also a few forum members that could verify this "claim".

Again, I asked you to prove that I am angry and hateful towards anyone else on this forum except toward you. Please link us or provide a post. Until you can do that, please refrain from referring to me at "hateful" or "angry", both of which could not be further from the truth.

Sounds to me like that account is empty.

Dude, who the phuque cares? I mean, really?

I'm sure I don't. If you are that "rich" WTF are you doing playing on the internet all hours of the day and night? Shouldn't you be out investing your great deal of money so you can make more?

Programmer
09-13-2008, 02:33 PM
The only ones I have seen comparing him to Jesus or the Messiah is from his opponents. The ad "the One" in particular I find very offensive as a Christian.

Obama's campaign stated that Jesus was a community organizer, Pontius Pilate was a governor.

I suspect that you missed that one.

http://blog.infinitemonkeysblog.com/?q=node/5497

http://baystateliberal.blogspot.com/2008/09/jesus-was-community-organizer-pontius.html

http://organizer.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/jesus-was-a-community-organizer-pontius-pilate-was-a-governor/

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Jesus_was_a_community_organizer_Pontius_Pilate_a_governor

http://quinnell.us/sspb/?p=2578

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Dude, who the phuque cares? I mean, really?

Obviously you care because you chose to insult me without knowing the facts. Now that you know the facts, you don't seem to have a legitimate comeback.

I'm sure I don't. If you are that "rich" WTF are you doing playing on the internet all hours of the day and night? Shouldn't you be out investing your great deal of money so you can make more?

I have a financial adviser for that very reason.

Thig Lyfe
09-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Obama's campaign stated that Jesus was a community organizer, Pontius Pilate was a governor.

"Obama's campaign" never said that, you dolt.

But it's a great quote and the perfect response to Palin and Giuliani's schoolyard-level insults.

Come to think of it, Stinky Poopy Butt, do you write speeches for those two?

Sully
09-13-2008, 02:45 PM

But it's a great quote and the perfect response to Palin and Giuliani's schoolyard-level insults.

Come to think of it, Stinky Poopy Butt, do you write speeches for those two?

It also happens to be completely accurate.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Obviously you care because you chose to insult me without knowing the facts. Now that you know the facts, you don't seem to have a legitimate comeback.

And you don't insult me without having any facts?

What a moron.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 02:56 PM

I would think that if you were as up on the campaign as you thought you would do further searches and find out that the comparison have been made through the Obama campaign.

Hiding your head in the sand does nothing for your ability to find facts.

You might try listening to your guy's happy household before you make statements that are not factual.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 03:05 PM
And you don't insult me without having any facts?

What a moron.

No.

I've insulted you because you are extremely rude to nearly everyone in this forum, regardless of whether or not you agree with them.

If you want to act like an uncivilized butt-hole, you're not going to find many allies on this forum, or in life.

But you probably knew that already and don't care.

Calcountry
09-13-2008, 03:18 PM

I liked the IoBrainian and Iranian names, Jduddy fell flat though. I submit "The Shitspammer Jake break"

Programmer
09-13-2008, 05:51 PM
No.

I've insulted you because you are extremely rude to nearly everyone in this forum, regardless of whether or not you agree with them.

If you want to act like an uncivilized butt-hole, you're not going to find many allies on this forum, or in life.

But you probably knew that already and don't care.

So you attack due to comments to someone else? Who the **** are you? Batman?

J Diddy
09-13-2008, 07:06 PM
So you attack due to comments to someone else? Who the **** are you? Batman?

You say that like there's something wrong with being batman?

Programmer
09-13-2008, 07:07 PM
You say that like there's something wrong with being batman?

A man in tights? Yep, there is probably a problem with batman.

J Diddy
09-13-2008, 07:13 PM
A man in tights? Yep, there is probably a problem with batman.

I'm surprised that you're opposed to men in tights.

RJ
09-13-2008, 07:17 PM
I submit "The Shitspammer Jake break"

ROFL

That is a "laughing with you". Great name.

Thig Lyfe
02-26-2011, 01:54 AM

God totally called it!!!