PDA

View Full Version : Elections Oreilly interview Obama

whatsmynameagain
09-10-2008, 09:43 PM
you can get on youtube and view all 4 parts. I must say it was a very good interrogation and I came out not only liking obama more, but oreilly as well. oreilly was his interrupting often but toned down more than normal. he asked obama tough questions and obama answered them very well. you could tell bill was impressed in obamas answers.

after watching that I started thinking about this whole experience talk between palin and obama. I am completely unaware how you could call obama inexperienced after this campaign. palin has never experienced anything of this magnitude in her life and history clearly shows that. obama has had to answer countless questions from so many people across the globe. he survived all the attacks, smears, and enuendos(sp,lol). obama has chosen this path to try to become president. palin was chosen because of her gender. obama has been preparing himself for this, don't kid yourself. palin hasn't done any hard work on this election. as we speak she just landed in alaska and is about to address supporters, teleprompter is fired up to boot. everything this lady has said after being picked has been scripted, EVERYTHING!

Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy
09-10-2008, 09:44 PM
sh,

don't tell anybody that they'll call you names

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Oreilly keeps a private jet.

Reaper16
09-10-2008, 09:46 PM
palin hasn't done any hard work on this election. as we speak she just landed in alaska and is about to address supporters, teleprompter is fired up to boot. everything this lady has said after being picked has been scripted, EVERYTHING!

It could be worse. Sure, this is mostly a Palin stump speech on CNN right now, but she's delivering the speech quite well.

whatsmynameagain
09-10-2008, 09:59 PM
that speech she just gave wasn't much different than mccain saying he is a pow. same shit over and over and over and over and over and over again =)Posted via Mobile Device

Logical
09-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Oreilly keeps a private jet.
Maybe he bought it as a really good deal from the Gov of Alaska.