PDA

View Full Version : Santonio Holmes Dropped in a CP League

Cave Johnson
09-11-2008, 04:00 PM
What's worse, Vince Jackson and Kevin Walter were picked up before I noticed this travesty. Is it any wonder I'm going for 3 in a row (in CP leagues) with genius moves like that?

Delano
09-11-2008, 04:02 PM
But.. Hines Ward .. umm.. stupid move.

Cave Johnson
09-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I hate to name names, but *cough* Dartgod *cough*.

noa
09-11-2008, 08:42 PM
I actually like Kevin Walter as a fantasy receiver.

rad
09-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I hate to name names, but *cough* Dartgod *cough*.

Woa. Am I in this league?

Cave Johnson
09-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Woa. Am I in this league?

Not sure, it's Big VE's league (Football Fanatics XXL).

I actually like Kevin Walter as a fantasy receiver.

Over Holmes?

noa
09-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Over Holmes?

No, definitely not over Holmes. Not even close. But I think Walter will put up some pretty good numbers this season.

okcchief
09-11-2008, 09:51 PM
That's pure stupidity. People over react in fantasy but that is the worst i have ever seen.

Cave Johnson
09-11-2008, 10:02 PM
No, definitely not over Holmes. Not even close. But I think Walter will put up some pretty good numbers this season.

In my main PPR league, he was top 30 last year. I think he'll do better this year, especially with another year under Schaub's belt.

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Yeah, Santonio Holmes is a fantasy stud. :rolleyes:

rad
09-12-2008, 12:47 PM

Who did you pick up for him?

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Who did you pick up for him?

Anthony Fasano, TE. I have Gonzalez as my only TE and was looking for some depth at the position.

I also have Andre Johnson, Donald Driver, Greg Lewis and Steve Smith (CAR) as my other receivers. In hindsight, I probably should have let Driver go instead of Holmes or tried to work out a trade.

The bottom line is, that this is a free league that I'm doing for fun and really don't give a **** what someone thinks of my roster moves.

SNR
09-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Anthony Fasano, TE. I have Gonzalez as my only TE and was looking for some depth at the position.

I also have Andre Johnson, Donald Driver, Greg Lewis and Steve Smith (CAR) as my other receivers. In hindsight, I probably should have let Driver go instead of Holmes or tried to work out a trade.

The bottom line is, that this is a free league that I'm doing for fun and really don't give a **** what someone thinks of my roster moves.Why not cut Greg Lewis?

rad
09-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Why not cut Greg Lewis?

That's what I was gonna ask.

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Why not cut Greg Lewis? I picked him up at the same time. I had Burleson and was looking for someone to fill his spot.

I was just looking at NFL receivers and think I may have confused Santonio Holmes with Santana Moss. Its not a big deal to me really. People that want to think they're a big shot because they can win a free auto-draft league and want to call me an idiot can kiss my ass.

rad
09-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I picked him up at the same time. I had Burleson and was looking for someone to fill his spot.

I was just looking at NFL receivers and think I may have confused Santonio Holmes with Santana Moss. Its not a big deal to me really. People that want to think they're a big shot because they can win a free auto-draft league and want to call me an idiot can kiss my ass.

Yeah tell me about it. Wanna hear what I did?

I traded Chris Johnson for Bryant Johnson. I needed WR depth and was stacked at RB. So I just made an offer to a guy that had shitty RB's and extra WR's to just expidite a trade.

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Yeah, stupid move...shit happens

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Not sure, it's Big VE's league (Football Fanatics XXL).

Over Holmes?

Dangit, I'm in that league.

Ceej
09-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Playing free fantasy football is like playing free poker online.

Laaaaaame-o.

chagrin
09-13-2008, 05:06 AM

Shouldn't you give him more than one week to even out?

That must be a very deep league

chagrin
09-13-2008, 05:07 AM
I picked him up at the same time. I had Burleson and was looking for someone to fill his spot.

LMAO you go boy

Delano
09-17-2008, 06:38 AM
OMG some idiot just dropped Braylon Edwards so he could pick up Tony Scheffler.

He kept Darrell Jackson on his roster.

Cave Johnson
09-17-2008, 08:03 AM
OMG some idiot just dropped Braylon Edwards so he could pick up Tony Scheffler.

He kept Darrell Jackson on his roster.

Who was inactive last week last week. Nice.

Delano
09-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Who was inactive last week last week. Nice.

Yeah. Too bad I'm 9th on the waiver list.