PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Watch the left squirm LOLOLOLOL

Bootlegged
09-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Your dream is dying. I can't wait for the next 4-year hissy fit. Maybe you can run Olbermann with Jesus Hussein next time.

Cannibal
09-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Wow, this steaming pile of horseshit random thought deserves the bandwith required to create a new post? I mean there has to be a myriad of Right Wing circle jerk posts on this board that would have been fit to post this mindless drivel. I can't believe you didn't have second thoughts before hitting the "Submit Reply" button.

F()ckin B!tch...

banyon
09-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Given that you overreact to every political phenomenon like a twelve year old girl, I'm sure you'll be the one bombarding us with your constant retardation for the next 4 years under an Obama presidency.

banyon
09-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Also, is this supposed to be a parody of Logical's thread? Because it's not funny, it's just retarded.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Also, is this supposed to be a parody of Logical's thread? Because it's not funny, it's just retarded.

where's weird al when you need him

L.A. Chieffan
09-11-2008, 08:14 PM
He's right. Sarah Putin scares the shit out of me.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 08:14 PM
He's right. Sarah Putin scares the shit out of me.

ROFL

nice play

Bill Parcells
09-11-2008, 08:33 PM
It's pretty amazing that the Democrats are not blowing McCain out of the water with the price of gas and the economy being what it is. they're gonna be mighty bitter when they lose this election, mighty bitter.

J Diddy
09-11-2008, 08:35 PM
It's pretty amazing that the Democrats are not blowing McCain out of the water with the price of gas and the economy being what it is. they're gonna be mighty bitter when they lose this election, mighty bitter.

bitter no, frustrated yes

and if the nation elects him, the nation gets what they asked for

chiefforlife
09-11-2008, 09:44 PM

Because people like yourself who know enough to point these things out, yet keep voting FOR it. That makes a lot of sense.

L.A. Chieffan
09-11-2008, 09:47 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NSR7xRGBnOE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NSR7xRGBnOE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROYC75
09-11-2008, 11:12 PM

That would be sweet, lower taxes,lower energy bills, lower cost of living, increase of jobs due to a stronger economy, small business getting back to being profitable,the housing market inclining, steel plants opening up for the auto makers. Lower health care cost and people being able to invest their money for their own purposes,..........

Sounds pretty sweet to me .....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-11-2008, 11:16 PM
That would be sweet, lower taxes,lower energy bills, lower cost of living, increase of jobs due to a stronger economy, small business getting back to being profitable,the housing market inclining, steel plants opening up for the auto makers. Lower health care cost and people being able to invest their money for their own purposes,..........

Peyote is only legal for members of the Native American Church, Roy.

ROYC75
09-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Peyote is only legal for members of the Native American Church, Roy.

I don't have any of that, I've got other stuff, but not that .

RINGLEADER
09-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Last month, generic Dem ballot: +10.0
Today, generic Dem ballot: +3.6

Now there's a long way to go, obviously, but after all the attacks Palin still stands as a unifying figure for the party that may not only get McCain elected but also destroy the dreams of Dems hoping for big gains down-ballot.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 12:17 AM

ROFL

Hey, Roy, I can take everything that's in the shitter and tell you Obama will turn them all around too.

I'm just not as stupid enough to believe he will.

Man, you continue to impress, err, depress.

Mecca
09-12-2008, 12:22 AM
I don't have any of that, I've got other stuff, but not that .

Must be crack...

Saggysack
09-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Must be crack...

You shouldn't insult crackheads like that.

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2008, 03:33 AM
Now there's a long way to go, obviously, but after all the attacks Palin still stands as a unifying figure for the party that may not only get McCain elected but also destroy the dreams of Dems hoping for big gains down-ballot.A unifying figure for the party that was already dourly getting in line behind McCain?

She's STILL STANDING after a whole 13 days! HOLY SHIT!

Bootlegged
09-12-2008, 05:39 AM

U R Qwhick.

Baby Lee
09-12-2008, 05:47 AM

Wait, Logical has a thread that's not already a self-contained parody?!?!

Bill Parcells
09-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Because people like yourself who know enough to point these things out, yet keep voting FOR it. That makes a lot of sense.

Yes it does! I just watched 9/11 last night on the history channel, and you should have seen what all the people in Times square were saying when being interviewed in that documentary. they wanted to blow up and kill a lot of countries! after watching that last night I think our country has become complacent. and I'd rather be safe and pay more for gas. because if we aren't safe it doesn't matter what the price of gas is.

National security is my top priority when I vote this fall.

LOCOChief
09-12-2008, 06:23 AM
One year ago Obama says he's going to reduce the size of our military, Now he says he's going to grow it? The liberal left downplays the honor of military service to our country by young people by not allowing recruiters in universitys such as Columbia where Obama attended and now he says that's that's a mistake? I don't trust this guy at all and those who fall for this bs are endangering us all and can't be trusted either. If this is the pussy's on the lefts dream, it's a sick one.

bkkcoh
09-12-2008, 06:41 AM
If the dems lose the white house and congress, Olbermann is going to have a coronary, he might even do that if the dems just lose the white house.

Mecca
09-12-2008, 06:48 AM
Yes it does! I just watched 9/11 last night on the history channel, and you should have seen what all the people in Times square were saying when being interviewed in that documentary. they wanted to blow up and kill a lot of countries! after watching that last night I think our country has become complacent. and I'd rather be safe and pay more for gas. because if we aren't safe it doesn't matter what the price of gas is.

National security is my top priority when I vote this fall.

Yea just attacking countries and blowing shit up, that's a great idea...

Also this illusion of safety is great, because that's all it is, keep buying it.

penchief
09-12-2008, 07:00 AM

Yeah, since all of that good stuff has been happening under the current republican economy. How many times to you have to be lied to before you wake up and smell the coffee?

If we elect the corporate quo's candidate again all we will be doing is saying yes to the royal screwing that corporate America and Wall Street have been giving us for the last eight years.

That means more market manipulation, more gouging, more bailouts, more wars, higher cost of living, higher health care costs, higher education costs, higher fuel costs, higher deficits, lower wages, less privacy, less freedom, and less prosperity. And probably more sex parties by the energy industry celebrating their excesses.

But by all means, take your reactionary ass to the polls and vote for the further raping of our once proud nation by the business crooks and war profiteers who play you like a fiddle.

LOCOChief
09-12-2008, 07:15 AM
Yea just attacking countries and blowing shit up, that's a great idea...

Also this illusion of safety is great, because that's all it is, keep buying it.

It's a hell of a lot better than being attacked and have our shit blown up. Bush made safety and security a reality, the left wants to give those who would kill you, your family and your fuggin dog a lawyer and a jury trial like the one OJ received. Who makes us safer? That's an easy question.

Mecca
09-12-2008, 07:17 AM
It's a hell of a lot better than being attacked and have our shit blown up. Bush made safety and security a reality, the left wants to give those who would kill you, your family and your fuggin dog a lawyer and a jury trial like the one OJ received. Who makes us safer? That's an easy question.

I'm sorry to tell you this....it's a real nice illusion of safety, and some people are more than willing to trade away their rights for this illusion of safety.

If you are willing to trade away freedoms for an illusion of safety you don't deserve to have it in the first place.

LOCOChief
09-12-2008, 07:20 AM
If the federal govt. under a dem admin. raises the tax burden on small business owners to 54% (yeah that's right 54%) making the govt the majority share holder this economy will tank and recovery won't come until a new admin. get's in. Same as Carter to Reagan.

LOCOChief
09-12-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm sorry to tell you this....it's a real nice illusion of safety, and some people are more than willing to trade away their rights for this illusion of safety.

If you are willing to trade away freedoms for an illusion of safety you don't deserve to have it in the first place.

Try and take it away from me lib. How has your freedoms been infringed upon by our govt? Have we been attacted since 911. No. If we had what would you and YOUR kind be saying about this admin. Your a victom and I'm not going down like that.

Mecca
09-12-2008, 07:29 AM
My kind...it's nice that entire post went completely over your head though, so now I'm sure I'm some kind of elitist that looks down upon you since the Republican party doesn't like intellectuals...

I can now tell Hamas I personally encountered one of the low forehead having drones he was referencing.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 07:39 AM
[QUOTE=LOCOChief;5007496]Try and take it away from me lib. How has your freedoms been infringed upon by our govt? Have we been attacted since 911. No. If we had what would you and YOUR kind be saying about this admin. Your a victom and I'm not going down like that.[/QUOTE

wow

are you in 3rd grade?

you write like kcnut

patteeu
09-12-2008, 08:28 AM

Is it worth trading away security for illusions of freedom?

penguinz
09-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Is it worth trading away security for illusions of freedom?What security? Do you mean the type of security that builds a metal wall along a border? We have had more illegal immigrants from Mexico this year than we did in an entire year before this wall was built.

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2008, 08:49 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DkRuXzx94&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G-DkRuXzx94&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ins_at8AVuc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ins_at8AVuc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 10:32 AM

What security? What illusions of freedom?

Messier
09-12-2008, 11:05 AM

This is like the SNL sketch with Jimmy Smits about the cop that sounds deep by reversing the words.

--Well, we caught the bad guy.

--Did we? Or did the bad guy catch us?

patteeu
09-12-2008, 03:35 PM
What security?

Can we agree to the assumption that the US government has prevented attacks against Americans on at least a few occasions since 9/11? According to DCI Tenet, harsh interrogation techniques were an important part of preventing some attacks. There's got to be a reason why both Republicans and democrats in the Congress have authorized programs like warrantless surveillance. I can only assume that those who went along with these measures believe that the security gain is worth the alleged loss of rights.

chiefforlife
09-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Can we agree to the assumption that the US government has prevented attacks against Americans on at least a few occasions since 9/11? According to DCI Tenet, harsh interrogation techniques were an important part of preventing some attacks. There's got to be a reason why both Republicans and democrats in the Congress have authorized programs like warrantless surveillance. I can only assume that those who went along with these measures believe that the security gain is worth the alleged loss of rights.

Agreed.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:40 PM

And they didn't before 9/11? Before those rights were taken?

patteeu
09-12-2008, 05:04 PM
And they didn't before 9/11? Before those rights were taken?

Didn't what? And which particular rights are you talking about?

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Didn't what? And which particular rights are you talking about?

prevent terrorist attacks, right to privacy

Direckshun
09-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Your dream is dying. I can't wait for the next 4-year hissy fit. Maybe you can run Olbermann with Jesus Hussein next time.

Wow, this is retarded.

patteeu
09-12-2008, 07:21 PM
prevent terrorist attacks, right to privacy

Not really, what was lost?

ChiefaRoo
09-12-2008, 07:31 PM

Yippe Kay yea, mofo....

(clinging to my gun as I say it)

Iowanian
09-12-2008, 07:34 PM

Why must you continue to cut support for special needs and mentally challenged?

typical hoprahcrit