PDA

View Full Version : Elections JIHAD

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 10:06 AM
that's a term used for religious war. we are against these extremists if they are islamic but for them if the are christian. palins remark calling iraq a task from god puts her in the same boat as the islamic extremists. people will do anything in the name of god. from car bombs to patriot missles, make no mistake. these are the ideologys of people who are ****ing crazy.

those words she used paint what kind of picture to the islamic extremists?
its a picture of verification that we are fighting a holy war and only reinforces their beliefs.

id say that clip of her saying that is bulletin board material(slate rock )for the opposition.

thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
09-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Palin wants you to strap a bomb to your chest and run through a Gay Rights Parade.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Palin wants you to strap a bomb to your chest and run through a Gay Rights Parade.

I'd agree, but I'd rather see whatsmynameagain strap a bomb to his chest and stand on a far away hill and set it off.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 10:25 AM

we have a more sophisticated arsenal, I agree.

Posted via Mobile Device

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 10:27 AM
I'd agree, but I'd rather see whatsmynameagain strap a bomb to his chest and stand on a far away hill and set it off.

oh I get it, your religion is better, you have the right.

Posted via Mobile Device

Programmer
09-12-2008, 10:32 AM
oh I get it, your religion is better, you have the right.

Posted via Mobile Device

No, it has nothing to do with religion. I'd just like to see you blow yourself up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
http://www.gokubi.com/images/peace/whowouldjesusbomb-thumb.png

Hog Farmer
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I'd rather see him strap a bomb to his chest and parachute into the Pakistan border area!

Simply Red
09-12-2008, 10:39 AM
:popcorn:

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 10:47 AM
I'd rather see him strap a bomb to his chest and parachute into the Pakistan border area!

glad u agree with obama. id be a bigger hero than mccain huh?

Posted via Mobile Device

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM
I guess it is ok for a christian to use their religion as means for war but when somebody else does, god be damned!Posted via Mobile Device

Programmer
09-12-2008, 10:53 AM
I guess it is ok for a christian to use their religion as means for war but when somebody else does, god be damned!Posted via Mobile Device

What Christian is using their religion as a means for war?

If you read the Bible you'd see where the context of her comment is based, but you obviously have not read the Bible so the point is moot.

You are just like the others, no real basis for your hatred fo religion, only because they are republican and Christian.

You are aware that democrats that are Christians feel the end times are at hand as described in the Bible .... right?

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 11:00 AM

If you read the Bible you'd see where the context of her comment is based, but you obviously have not read the Bible so the point is moot.

You are just like the others, no real basis for your hatred fo religion, only because they are republican and Christian.

You are aware that democrats that are Christians feel the end times are at hand as described in the Bible .... right?

I hate religion regardless of who supports it. its a tool of propaganda and is proven every election cycle. that's my biggest beef with obama, his religion. the war in iraq was a religious war that we started. our policies are based around christian fundamentals and are repulsive to those who are non christian. when a cristian nation invades an islamic one trying to install a new ideology, what is that?

Posted via Mobile Device

Programmer
09-12-2008, 11:04 AM
I hate religion regardless of who supports it. its a tool of propaganda and is proven every election cycle. that's my biggest beef with obama, his religion. the war in iraq was a religious war that we started. our policies are based around christian fundamentals and are repulsive to those who are non christian. when a cristian nation invades an islamic one trying to install a new ideology, what is that?

Posted via Mobile Device

You view things from a side that makes it difficult for you to comprehend much of anything.

I'm sorry that you feel as you do, but it's your right to do so.

I notice you always post via mobile device. Truck driver?

vailpass
09-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Are wheresmydickagain and midnight douche the same person?

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:14 AM
I've already pointed this out.

Christians hoping/praying that this war was a task from god or that it fits into god's plan is the same as the 9/11 hijackers and masterminds praying that theirs is a task from god.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 11:17 AM

Christians hoping/praying that this war was a task from god or that it fits into god's plan is the same as the 9/11 hijackers and masterminds praying that theirs is a task from god.

Man you are out there. I'm thinking that if you had a clue as to what either of the religions were you'd be surprised beyond belief.

As it is you are shooting at a target you can't hit.

Simply Red
09-12-2008, 11:17 AM
we have a more sophisticated arsenal, I agree.

Posted via Mobile Device

Apollinaris?

Simply Red
09-12-2008, 11:18 AM

You love to debate, don't you? NTTAWWT

Frankie
09-12-2008, 11:20 AM
that's a term used for religious war. we are against these extremists if they are islamic but for them if the are christian. palins remark calling iraq a task from god puts her in the same boat as the islamic extremists. people will do anything in the name of god. from car bombs to patriot missles, make no mistake. these are the ideologys of people who are ****ing crazy.

those words she used paint what kind of picture to the islamic extremists?
its a picture of verification that we are fighting a holy war and only reinforces their beliefs.

id say that clip of her saying that is bulletin board material(slate rock )for the opposition.

thoughts?
Posted via Mobile DeviceRep.

Frankie
09-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Man you are out there. I'm thinking that if you had a clue as to what either of the religions were you'd be surprised beyond belief.

Do you?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Rep.

I'm sure that means a lot coming from the local ME representative.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:24 AM

I do. I assume you disagree with my argument?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
I do. I assume you disagree with my argument?

Virtually everyone that is not a liberal disagrees with your argument.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM

As it is you are shooting at a target you can't hit.

Programmer defending Islam, specifically the extremist variety. Mark it down.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Programmer defending Islam, specifically the extremist variety. Mark it down.

Can't read eh? Comment was stating that you don't know shit, but will argue to the death about what you feel.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Can't read eh? Comment was stating that you don't know shit, but will argue to the death about what you feel.

What don't I know, oh worthy adversary, Programmer?

Hydrae
09-12-2008, 11:58 AM

I think the point is that if you look at Palin's comments from the point of view of a random ME muslim there is a good chance you would see it as religous sword rattling. It doesn't mean that is a correct interpretation of her words.

How well does the average American know and understand the Qur'an? Do you think the average ME muslim has any better understanding of our Bible?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 12:53 PM
What don't I know, oh worthy adversary, Programmer?

Being a snot nosed brat does nothing for your point of view.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Being a snot nosed brat does nothing for your point of view.

You got nothing. Got it.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 12:58 PM
You got nothing. Got it.

:) Feeling spunky today eh kid? Smell that weekend coming.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 12:59 PM
:) Feeling spunky today eh kid? Smell that weekend coming.

I am anticipating tonight's KU game. ;)

Programmer
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM

Playing some 2A HS team again?

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I think the point is that if you look at Palin's comments from the point of view of a random ME muslim there is a good chance you would see it as religous sword rattling. It doesn't mean that is a correct interpretation of her words.

How well does the average American know and understand the Qur'an? Do you think the average ME muslim has any better understanding of our Bible?

now we're talking. nothing good comes from using gods name to justify actions. two completely different religions, yes, but the same whackjobs behind them.

if you are religious I ask you to take a step back, as a third party, and examine what it is religion actually does, to everything. all it is, is an interpretation of the unknown, used as a tool, to conform people unknowingly. most religion is forced upon you before you even have a choice. your idea of good and bad starts out as heaven and hell.

anybody who is religious is just as crazy as the guy strapping a bomb to his chest just a difference in teachings and that's it.

Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM

Under the lights eh? Sweet.

Baby Lee
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM

Yeah, and Obama loves to bowl. ROFL

Programmer
09-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah, and Obama loves to bowl. ROFL

37? heh!

My three year old granddaughter does better without the bumpers!

Obama is bowling inept! But ..... he can send an email.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 01:20 PM
37? heh!

My three year old granddaughter does better without the bumpers!

Obama is bowling inept! But ..... he can send an email.

since when is bowling a qualification needed to be POTUS?

I would think modern communication is.

Messier
09-12-2008, 01:21 PM

No, it's bowling scores.

You didn't know that?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 01:24 PM

Where do you feel that McCain would be out of the loop for modern communication? As president he will have communication from around the world 24/7/365 just like any other president.

You need to get your head out of the internet and consider what the President does. Here is a little hint ... the President, regardless of who it is, would not have time to waste on the internet for any reason. If there are things of importance the staff would get it to him or her faster than you could get your own email.

Bowling became an issue when Obama rolled a 37 on national news.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 01:25 PM
No, it's bowling scores.

You didn't know that?

I'm just thinking you'd need an IQ higher than Obamas bowling score to be POTUS, and all this new fangled stuff around ol McCain might just be too much.

Hell how's he gonna continue that warmongering if he doesn't know how to push the button.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm just thinking you'd need an IQ higher than Obamas bowling score to be POTUS, and all this new fangled stuff around ol McCain might just be too much.

Hell how's he gonna continue that warmongering if he doesn't know how to push the button.

Just when the world had felt they identified the most stupid person around - Obama, diddy comes around to give him a run for his money. BTW, obama bowled his IQ.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Just when the world had felt they identified the most stupid person around - Obama, diddy comes around to give him a run for his money. BTW, obama bowled his IQ.

If that's obamas IQ I'd hate to see McCain's, Obama knows how to send an email.

Calcountry
09-12-2008, 01:32 PM

Posted via Mobile DeviceExcuse me, Sadaam rolled into Kuwait, remember that? That war was never settled, just a cease fire with rules that Sadaam repeatedly violated, and shot at our pilots, attempted to assasinate our President, all acts of war.

If N Korea crosses the 38th parallel, its back on.

Sadaam sent money to suicide bombers in Israel, he threatened,(in hindsight bluffed), us with WMD. In short, the SOB deserved to be shot and killed. Well, he was hanged so I will have to be satisfied with that.

We had every right to go to war with Iraq. We did it, we kicked ass, the place is now safe for doubling its production of oil.

Why do you think Saudi Arabia is now DESPERATELY trying to get the price of oil back down to a reasonable level? Because they are terrified ob being replaced by a free Iraq, and the new influence it will have on world oil markets.

JMHO.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Excuse me, Sadaam rolled into Kuwait, remember that? That war was never settled, just a cease fire with rules that Sadaam repeatedly violated, and shot at our pilots, attempted to assasinate our President, all acts of war.

If N Korea crosses the 38th parallel, its back on.

Sadaam sent money to suicide bombers in Israel, he threatened,(in hindsight bluffed), us with WMD. In short, the SOB deserved to be shot and killed. Well, he was hanged so I will have to be satisfied with that.

We had every right to go to war with Iraq. We did it, we kicked ass, the place is now safe for doubling its production of oil.

Why do you think Saudi Arabia is now DESPERATELY trying to get the price of oil back down to a reasonable level? Because they are terrified ob being replaced by a free Iraq, and the new influence it will have on world oil markets.

JMHO.

im sure your going to tell me next that george w bush was a great president.

Posted via Mobile Device

Programmer
09-12-2008, 01:41 PM
If that's obamas IQ I'd hate to see McCain's, Obama knows how to send an email.

So can primates when trained. What's your point?

Email is nothing more than a tool.

What type of instance do you think the President of the U.S. will need to send an email to anyone? Why would he not do as CEO's have done since they became CEO's?

It might go something like this:

Hey Margaret, take a memo. Send it to Mr. A, Mr. B and the dipshit on ChiefsPlanet that doesn't understand that I have a staff to do menial labor.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 01:46 PM
So can primates when trained. What's your point?

Email is nothing more than a tool.

What type of instance do you think the President of the U.S. will need to send an email to anyone? Why would he not do as CEO's have done since they became CEO's?

It might go something like this:

Hey Margaret, take a memo. Send it to Mr. A, Mr. B and the dipshit on ChiefsPlanet that doesn't understand that I have a staff to do menial labor.

The problem here is that if a primate can be trained to do it, why not McCain? Perhaps it's too much for him.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 01:52 PM

obama bowled his iq huh? 2 words, harvard, BITCH!

it was also said he only threw the ball a few times and then he let someone else bowl on it iirc.

Posted via Mobile Device

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:00 PM
The problem here is that if a primate can be trained to do it, why not McCain? Perhaps it's too much for him.

You are having a problem comprehending what the POTUS does. He does NOT need a computer at his side to do his job, nor would Obama if he were to be elected.

You are putting your requirements for president out and not understanding that being the president is not about meeting your expectations of how he should do his job.

Pitt Gorilla
09-12-2008, 02:02 PM
I'd agree, but I'd rather see whatsmynameagain strap a bomb to his chest and stand on a far away hill and set it off.A bit full of hate, aren't we?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:03 PM
A bit full of hate, aren't we?

Nope, just being practical.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:04 PM
obama bowled his iq huh? 2 words, harvard, BITCH!

it was also said he only threw the ball a few times and then he let someone else bowl on it iirc.

Posted via Mobile Device

Totally missed anything put out didn't you. Maybe you should pull off the road and park your truck so you don't kill anyone while you are driving and playing on the internet.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 02:08 PM
You are having a problem comprehending what the POTUS does. He does NOT need a computer at his side to do his job, nor would Obama if he were to be elected.

You are putting your requirements for president out and not understanding that being the president is not about meeting your expectations of how he should do his job.

Can you provide a link of the actual daily requirements for POTUS so in the future I can be clear as to distinguish what is needed or what is my expectation?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Can you provide a link of the actual daily requirements for POTUS so in the future I can be clear as to distinguish what is needed or what is my expectation?

No I can't, but I am sure that knowing about computers is not on that list.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Totally missed anything put out didn't you. Maybe you should pull off the road and park your truck so you don't kill anyone while you are driving and playing on the internet.

im in sales and have my own small business. I use my phone instead of work computer. is Posted via Mobile Device the bulletin board equivalent to not wearing a flag pin?

is calling one a truck driver some sort of right wing diss?

you're a pretentious little bitch you know that!

Posted via Mobile Device

Calcountry
09-12-2008, 02:41 PM
im sure your going to tell me next that george w bush was a great president.

Posted via Mobile Device
He never met a problem that he didn't think he could spend his way out of. Other than that, yeah, he did o.k.

A lot of good it did too. Asswipes like you still think he is a right wing extremist despite the fact that he threw billions at aids in Africa, Billions at prescription drugs, Billions and Billions at earmarks, social programs, education. The dude never vetoed a damn thing.

He would be at 50 % approval right now, if he didn't stutter, and liked the camera, stayed off the booze, and told the media to stick it in their ass.

Instead, he let idiots like MM define who he was without offering any rebuttal. It's as if he didn't believe in what he was doing himself, or worse, just got to where he didn't care.

That's his job, and if he doesn't like it, he should get out.

I can't wait for him to be gone, he has nearly destroyed the Reagan coalition, all by himself.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:45 PM
im in sales and have my own small business. I use my phone instead of work computer. is Posted via Mobile Device the bulletin board equivalent to not wearing a flag pin?

Posted via Mobile Device

So ignoring your business so you can be an ass on the internet. Great way to prove how prudent you are as a businessman.

I doubt that wearing a flag pin would do anything for you.

I figured calling you a truck driver was better than calling you a traveling salesman (you told us that before). We've all heard about the traveling salesmen selling snake oil and the like.

Your last comment tells me that you might not be as successful at business as you would want us to think. Vocabulary like that tends to put off customers.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 02:49 PM
He never met a problem that he didn't think he could spend his way out of. Other than that, yeah, he did o.k.

A lot of good it did too. Asswipes like you still think he is a right wing extremist despite the fact that he threw billions at aids in Africa, Billions at prescription drugs, Billions and Billions at earmarks, social programs, education. The dude never vetoed a damn thing.

He would be at 50 % approval right now, if he didn't stutter, and liked the camera, stayed off the booze, and told the media to stick it in their ass.

Instead, he let idiots like MM define who he was without offering any rebuttal. It's as if he didn't believe in what he was doing himself, or worse, just got to where he didn't care.

I can't wait for him to be gone, he has nearly destroyed the Reagan coalition, all by himself.

they created the 11 steps for people like you.

Posted via Mobile Device

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:49 PM

When did GWB have his last drink? Just curious if you are current.

Something that virtually everyone loses in the mix here is that the president does not poll the country to see how they feel he needs to run the country. He makes decisions based on the information he has at his hand, right and wrong decisions have been made, but he hasn't stopped doing his job just because we have assholes like michael moore that fabricates garbage and it is bought as fact.

Is GWB a great president? Not at the moment, but I'll bet he is remembered as a better president than many of us may think. Nixon was the asshole of the universe (AOTU) when he left office, how is he seen now? So far the only exception to the rule has been Jimmy Carter, he was the AOTU when he left and still is. Carter's heart was in the right place, but he just could not do the job.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 02:50 PM
No I can't, but I am sure that knowing about computers is not on that list.

maybe you snuck a peak of the list from the 70's maybe that's it

:shrug:

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:51 PM
they created the 11 steps for people like you.

Posted via Mobile Device

Considering you are familiar with them, maybe you should retake the course. It will probably do as well as before, but you should keep trying until you succeed.

Carlota69
09-12-2008, 02:51 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Come on now, we all know truck drivers are the working low-class. And we have absolutely no need for the working low-class in this country. Or the middle class for that matter. Tax cuts, better health insurance and better retirement plans? **** you. The American Dream? Please! And if you do acheive it somehow, without our permission becasue your half black with a muslim name and want to rule the world, then we are going to crush you. Got it chump? Whats wrong with you? Lower groceries, better gas prices, independence from Chevron? The gall! Dont you know the low and middle class our the backs of this country that we need to break, right? If we arent like a 3rd world country, then how do we stay richer than ****?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Not to change the subject, but I got an email from a friend at QT in Oklahoma that gas prices may be at $4.00 a gallon before nightfall tonight.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 02:58 PM
So ignoring your business so you can be an ass on the internet. Great way to prove how prudent you are as a businessman.

I doubt that wearing a flag pin would do anything for you.

I figured calling you a truck driver was better than calling you a traveling salesman (you told us that before). We've all heard about the traveling salesmen selling snake oil and the like.

Your last comment tells me that you might not be as successful at business as you would want us to think. Vocabulary like that tends to put off customers.

im sitting in my office at my job. I have a small business on the side as well. being 24 and not having a degree im doing mighty fine for myself. should make close to 90k this year. those truck drivers are responsible for everything you see around you right now that is man made, don't diss em. hard working americans going through some of the worst situations right now.
I love all the things you try to paint me as and not a single one has been accurate. I do work with truck drivers so you were close but please, try again.

oh, I almost forgot about what it is you do that allows you to post on here right now?
Posted via Mobile Device

Cannibal
09-12-2008, 03:00 PM

Someone should strap a bomb one of those hogs your are constantly jerking off. They should rig it so that when the hog blows it's load, the bomb goes off.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Not to change the subject, but I got an email from a friend at QT in Oklahoma that gas prices may be at $4.00 a gallon before nightfall tonight.

See, if you were McCain that could have cost you money.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Someone should strap a bomb one of those hogs your are constantly jerking off. They should rig it so that when the hog blows it's load, the bomb goes off.

that would be sweet if the pig had some lipstick on

Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Considering you are familiar with them, maybe you should retake the course. It will probably do as well as before, but you should keep trying until you succeed.

I always thought it was the 12 steps?

see how much I know

Cannibal
09-12-2008, 03:04 PM
that would be sweet if the pig had some lipstick on

Posted via Mobile Device

lol

Programmer
09-12-2008, 03:12 PM
im sitting in my office at my job. I have a small business on the side as well. being 24 and not having a degree im doing mighty fine for myself. should make close to 90k this year. those truck drivers are responsible for everything you see around you right now that is man made, don't diss em. hard working americans going through some of the worst situations right now.
I love all the things you try to paint me as and not a single one has been accurate. I do work with truck drivers so you were close but please, try again.

oh, I almost forgot about what it is you do that allows you to post on here right now?
Posted via Mobile Device

Contract engineer.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 03:13 PM
See, if you were McCain that could have cost you money.

I'm pretty sure that John McCain does not put gas in his car.

BUT, If I had his money it wouldn't be too much of a problem now would it.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 03:14 PM
I always thought it was the 12 steps?

see how much I know

I've often thought that.

I've never needed any programs, but I'm sure there are people out there that do.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that John McCain does not put gas in his car.

BUT, If I had his money it wouldn't be too much of a problem now would it.

That would be an assumption.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 03:22 PM
That would be an assumption.

It would be, but so is your point.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
It would be, but so is your point.

my point is if he couldn't read an email to know to fill up today, he'll likely be paying more tomorrow. If the message is in the form of an email that is not an assumption that is a fact.

Baby Lee
09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Come on now, we all know truck drivers are the working low-class. And we have absolutely no need for the working low-class in this country. Or the middle class for that matter. Tax cuts, better health insurance and better retirement plans? **** you. The American Dream? Please! And if you do acheive it somehow, without our permission becasue your half black with a muslim name and want to rule the world, then we are going to crush you. Got it chump? Whats wrong with you? Lower groceries, better gas prices, independence from Chevron? The gall! Dont you know the low and middle class our the backs of this country that we need to break, right? If we arent like a 3rd world country, then how do we stay richer than ****?

Who are you supposed to be?

Programmer
09-12-2008, 03:36 PM
my point is if he couldn't read an email to know to fill up today, he'll likely be paying more tomorrow. If the message is in the form of an email that is not an assumption that is a fact.

The phone still works. I've gotten two emails about the price of gas and three phone calls.

BUT, with his staff I'm sure that he wouldn't need to be worried and as president I know for a fact that he wouldn't be worried.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Contract engineer.

no degree, I think most engineers have those but im not so I wouldn't know

Posted via Mobile Device

Carlota69
09-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Who are you supposed to be?

Sarcastic

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 04:54 PM
The phone still works. I've gotten two emails about the price of gas and three phone calls.

BUT, with his staff I'm sure that he wouldn't need to be worried and as president I know for a fact that he wouldn't be worried.

well I suppose that it's a good thing the president NEEDS a staff, wonder what would happen if he was on his own

Count Alex's Losses
09-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Did Palin really say that?

She needs a good deep dicking.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 06:56 PM
well I suppose that it's a good thing the president NEEDS a staff, wonder what would happen if he was on his own

Dude, the president isn't going to be on his own.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Did Palin really say that?

She needs a good deep dicking.

Good thing it was you that noticed that, she won't have to worry about you doing it. Now, go back to your search for your male mate.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 06:58 PM
no degree, I think most engineers have those but im not so I wouldn't know

Posted via Mobile Device

Is that a question?

keg in kc
09-12-2008, 06:58 PM
This is old news, Bush called this "war on terror" a 'crusade' days after the 9/11 attack.

Programmer
09-12-2008, 07:53 PM
This is old news, Bush called this "war on terror" a 'crusade' days after the 9/11 attack.

Bush called the war on terror the war on terror. Iraq is called OIF.

J Diddy
09-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Dude, the president isn't going to be on his own.

then why are we doing elections for him, if his staff is going to do all the work

shouldn't we be voting on the staff

Programmer
09-12-2008, 08:41 PM
then why are we doing elections for him, if his staff is going to do all the work

shouldn't we be voting on the staff

So you want to vote on the staffs rather than Obama and McCain? Obama will be in the exact same position. He will have a staff doing virtually everything for him (even the BJ's if he wants). At least we know McCain is past that stage of life.

Iowanian
09-12-2008, 08:46 PM

I've been promoting the use of swine parts in bombs and left on the corpses of terrorists and jihadists since 9-11.\

Good idea Cannibal. Let those bastards know they're going straight to hell.

Iowanian
09-12-2008, 08:51 PM
I'd wager it would be Egyptians, Macedonians and Persians....Sadom and Gomorrah
http://thomerica.com/reformanda/uploaded_images/red_sea-704322.jpg

http://www.aboutkhai.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/windowslivewriterbiggsodomgomorrahandblogging-f65bimage03.png

http://www.gokubi.com/images/peace/whowouldjesusbomb-thumb.png