PDA

View Full Version : EVERY American should see this!!!!!!!!!

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:06 PM
This is a very good video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

Spott
09-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Damn, that sucked. I would have rather been rick roll'd.

seclark
09-12-2008, 03:11 PM
d effin c
sec

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:13 PM
ROFL

To the DC please.

And for the thread starter: Anyone who buys the line that Iraq wasn't a mistake because we should spread freedom is legitimately retarded.

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:13 PM
d effin c
sec

What does that mean?

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:14 PM
My god, that is hilarious. Especially the song at the end.

seclark
What does that mean?

it means this is in the wrong forum
sec

El Jefe
ROFL

To the DC please.

And for the thread starter: Anyone who buys the line that Iraq wasn't a mistake because we should spread freedom is legitimately retarded.

Boy who pissed in your Mountain Dew, don't be such a Nancy.

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:15 PM
it means this is in the wrong forum
sec

Woops, sorry.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Boy who pissed in your Mountain Dew, don't be such a Nancy.

I'm not the one who a) posted this in the wrong forum and b) is acting like this is some epic damning video.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Is it coincidence or irony that the poster of that video who so strongly advocated John McCain also censored the comments that could be made?

Mr Luzcious
09-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Damn, that sucked. I would have rather been rick roll'd.

This is a much better video, try it instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Spott
09-12-2008, 03:17 PM
The only thing worse than this video is Big 10 football.

El Jefe
I'm not the one who a) posted this in the wrong forum and b) is acting like this is some epic damning video.

I just forwarded it from an email, and I used the original title. If you don't like it don't watch it. Some of you are so hilarious you actually go out of your way to act like a douche.

irishjayhawk
This is i a much better video, try it instead.

Should have gone with the Obamarolled!

Saulbadguy
This is i a much better video, try it instead.

Agreed.

I recognize the uuiU anywhere at the end of that link - but I still click it because it puts a smile on my face.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:18 PM
I just forwarded it from an email, and I used the original title. If you don't like it don't watch it. Some of you are so hilarious you actually go out of your way to act like a douche.

By all means, post all chain mails here!

Again, I'm not the one acting that this is a groundbreaking or must see video. Nor am I the one who posted it in the wrong forum.

El Jefe
Is it coincidence or irony that the poster of that video who so strongly advocated John McCain also censored the comments that could be made?

No because it's just like this place. There are a lot of losers who have nothing better do than bitch about how they don't like certain threads, yet they just keep posting in them. For you folks, get a life. MFN I am not targeting you FTR.

irishjayhawk
The only thing worse than this video is Big 10 football.
ROFL

Agreed.

I recognize the uuiU anywhere at the end of that link - but I still click it because it puts a smile on my face.

So true.

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:19 PM

Just a hint, it is generally bad to post anything you received in an e-mail.

irishjayhawk
No because it's just like this place. There are a lot of losers who have nothing better do than bitch about how they don't like certain threads, yet they just keep posting in them. For you folks, get a life. MFN I am not targeting you FTR.

Programmer?

irishjayhawk

And worse to admit it.

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:20 PM
By all means, post all chain mails here!

Again, I'm not the one acting that this is a groundbreaking or must see video. Nor am I the one who posted it in the wrong forum.

I didn't say if you don't read this thread you will die. Get over yourself, your such a damn drama queen. Flip the tv on and go watch MTV and get your fix douche.

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Programmer?

I don't know what that means.

Spott
Agreed.

Now if only that guy could have made that video while Rick Rolling. :)

El Jefe

If I wanted your opinion I would of asked you for it.

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:23 PM

That is kind of ridiculous. You post shit on a message board because you want others opinions. No one posts on a message board without reading other posts. Well, except maybe Gunther_Fan.

seclark
09-12-2008, 03:23 PM

if i wanted to read poli-trash, i'd go to the dc forum.
sec

Mr Luzcious
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Should have gone with the Obamarolled!

I thought about it! But this was easier to find.

Mr Luzcious
09-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Agreed.

I didn't feel the need to try to disguise it, after all, spott practically begged for it!

El Jefe
That is kind of ridiculous. You post shit on a message board because you want others opinions. No one posts on a message board without reading other posts. Well, except maybe Gunther_Fan.

No you said "well it is a bad idea to post chain mail emails". I didn't ask you if it was a bad idea is my point. FTR That wasn't a chain mail email, this is the son of a friend of our family.

El Jefe
if i wanted to read poli-trash, i'd go to the dc forum.
sec

Then move it.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:26 PM
I didn't say if you don't read this thread you will die. Get over yourself, your such a damn drama queen. Flip the tv on and go watch MTV and get your fix douche.

I don't watch MTV, thanks. Too dumb.

Fish
No you said "well it is a bad idea to post chain mail emails". I didn't ask you if it was a bad idea is my point. FTR That wasn't a chain mail email, this is the son of a friend of our family.

Haha...

It's a chain mail regardless of who the hell sent it to you....

El Jefe
I don't watch MTV, thanks. Too dumb.

Yes you are. ziiiiiiiiiing

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Haha...

It's a chain mail regardless of who the hell sent it to you....

I really don't care.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
GO LJ!!!!

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:28 PM

I doubt it is not a chain email, considering that that video has been viewed over 5 million times. You may want to think about what you post before posting it because you sound pretty retarded at this point.

seclark
09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
I really don't care.

no you don't care...which is why you posted shit like this in the wrong forum.
sec

jidar
09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
oh sweet. I was looking for the simpleton section on youtube

bogey
09-12-2008, 03:32 PM
I intentionally stay out of the DC forum, but as long as it's here, let me share my thoughts. **** you!

Spott
09-12-2008, 03:33 PM
I didn't feel the need to try to disguise it, after all, spott practically begged for it!

Every now and then, it's ok to get rick roll'd. :)

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:35 PM
I doubt it is not a chain email, considering that that video has been viewed over 5 million times. You may want to think about what you post before posting it because you sound pretty retarded at this point.

Once again If I want your opinion I will ask you for it.

Mr Luzcious
Every now and then, it's ok to get rick roll'd. :)

Very true, I rather like the song, in fact. :D

El Jefe
sec

Dude go eat a snack and calm down.

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:36 PM
GO LJ!!!!

We need him to be good.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Once again If I want your opinion I will ask you for it.

Check your rep.

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
sec

It got moved, are you going to be able to sleep tonight now?

El Jefe
09-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Check your rep.

If you actually have something to say about someone I would man up and say it to his face. I said what I wanted to irishfan and sent him some rep. If you only knew how little I care about getting neg rep you wouldn't even waste the time doing it. It's funny how many old farts there are on here who actually care if someone doesn't like you. IMO I think it is sad to see all the old men on here who have nothing better to do than post on a webforum, at your age you should be able to find something better to do.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2008, 03:49 PM
If you actually have something to say about someone I would man up and say it to his face. I said what I wanted to irishfan and sent him some rep. If you only knew how little I care about getting neg rep you wouldn't even waste the time doing it. It's funny how many old farts there are on here who actually care if someone doesn't like you. IMO I think it is sad to see all the old men on here who have nothing better to do than post on a webforum, at your age you should be able to find something better to do.

LOL. I didn't neg rep you at all. Did you actually check it before posting this? Sometimes I PM, sometimes I pm through rep. Go read it.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2008, 03:50 PM
You know, when I have a lot of pent up frustration I find that if I just go rub one off to Shawn Johnson, it relaxes me greatly.

38yrsfan
09-12-2008, 04:05 PM
..... and then there was the one about the farmer's daughter ......

38yrsfan
09-12-2008, 04:09 PM

Well actually (IMO) I think that this post is a good example showing that you don't have to be old to say stupid sh*t.

HIChief
09-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Nice bit of teleprompter reading. So, I suppose using the same tortured logic of this fine young serviceman, our next stops are Nigeria, Sudan, Georgia, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Lebanon, Ukrain, Somalia, etc, etc, etc.....................Tally-ho! Why don't we just recognize ourselves as the Empire that we really are instead of covering it in self-righteous platitudes about freedom and democracy. Does this fine young gent realize we've installed an Islamic Theocracy there in Iraq that is more aligned with Iran than the US? Malaki and the Iraqi people want us out, or hasn't anyone been paying attention to the terms of the SOFA agreement that's being worked on by our Gov't and Malaki's?

|Zach|
09-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Isn't this the same poster than made a thread for that terrible video about taking care of old people?

This seems to be a trend.

I guess some people just like corny over simplified crap passed out on the internet.

|Zach|
09-12-2008, 06:36 PM

If you guys actually read all my posts trying to convince you how much I don't care you would realize I don't care.

And when I post a thread in a medium that is based on opinions I am not asking for your opinion.
ROFL

banyon
09-12-2008, 06:43 PM
This is a very good video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

Are you the guy that swore to me that Troy Smith would go in Round 1 or 2 of the draft, or was that the other Ohio State guy?

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2008, 10:51 PM
ROFL

To the DC please.

And for the thread starter: Anyone who buys the line that Iraq wasn't a mistake because we should spread freedom is legitimately retarded.You're a ****ing douchebag. Are you really going to disrespect American troops like this? Maybe you'd like that soldier to shove his M-16 up your ass. GFY

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 10:52 PM
You're a ****ing douchebag. Are you really going to disrespect American troops like this? Maybe you'd like that soldier to shove his M-16 up your ass. GFY

How is this disrespecting the soldiers?

HOW IS ANY DISAGREEMENT WITH THE WAR NOT SUPPORTING THE TROOPS?

I hate the nationalism we have cultivated.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 10:53 PM
You know, when I have a lot of pent up frustration I find that if I just go rub one off to Shawn Johnson, it relaxes me greatly.

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2008, 11:00 PM
How is this disrespecting the soldiers?

HOW IS ANY DISAGREEMENT WITH THE WAR NOT SUPPORTING THE TROOPS?

I hate the nationalism we have cultivated.Um, the retarded part...:spock: