PDA

View Full Version : Poop Be Offended

alnorth
09-12-2008, 11:19 PM
This forum has become rather serious and bitter lately, with more cheerleading and insults, less real discussion. I figure we could use something mildly amusing.

The rules are simple.

Take any part of anything in the post you reply to and take offense to it. Exaggerate your disgust as much as humanly possible. It can be about any topic, and your feelings can be real or imagined.

ROYC75
09-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Meh, politics ...... same old shit .

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Meh, politics ...... same old shit .

Roy is a f*cking idiot. He brings nothing to the table except the same old partisan bullshit that he likes to trumpet out as being "same old". Hell, look at his post. He's the same guy that can't form complete sentences, uses the period period period period formations with no connections and to end sentences that literally have no end. He lists things off as specifics but couldn't be more vague.

At the end of the day, Roy is the type of person that has made politics what it has become. And I can't stand it when he tries to point the finger to the "same old shit" when he's the reason the wheel goes round.

At least try to be f*cking objective. Slightly. Just barely. I know I'm not always 100% objective but I do my best. Roy hardly tries.

And one last thing, Roy, mistakes add up. Coincidences start to be an illusion of coincidences. They start to make people wonder if there really isn't a gerbil running the wheel at the moment.

Can you please start to offer some substance? And can you please stop posting what you posted above? Please. I beg you.

SNR
09-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Roy is a f*cking idiot. He brings nothing to the table except the same old partisan bullshit that he likes to trumpet out as being "same old". Hell, look at his post. He's the same guy that can't form complete sentences, uses the period period period period formations with no connections and to end sentences that literally have no end. He lists things off as specifics but couldn't be more vague.

At the end of the day, Roy is the type of person that has made politics what it has become. And I can't stand it when he tries to point the finger to the "same old shit" when he's the reason the wheel goes round.

At least try to be f*cking objective. Slightly. Just barely. I know I'm not always 100% objective but I do my best. Roy hardly tries.

And one last thing, Roy, mistakes add up. Coincidences start to be an illusion of coincidences. They start to make people wonder if there really isn't a gerbil running the wheel at the moment.

Can you please start to offer some substance? And can you please stop posting what you posted above? Please. I beg you.Irish people are drunk assholes who piss me off. I take offense

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Irish people are drunk assholes who piss me off. I take offense

I don't drink. I take offense!

RJ
09-12-2008, 11:48 PM

Can you please start to offer some substance? And can you please stop posting what you posted above? Please. I beg you.

I've always thought irishjayhawk was intolerant of hen house managers. irishjayhawk, why are you such an elitist????

banyon
09-12-2008, 11:51 PM
I don't drink. I take offense!

I'm Irish, and I'm offended that you call yourself Irish and you don't drink. :harumph:

:BLVD:

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm Irish, and I'm offended that you call yourself Irish and you don't drink. :harumph:

I'm offended you think that's by CHOICE. Asshole.

SBK
09-13-2008, 12:00 AM
I'm offended that your mom didn't utilize her "choice" and her right to off you before you were born.

SNR
09-13-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm offended that your mom didn't utilize her "choice" and her right to off you before you were born.I'm offended by you bringing peoples' moms into this conversation. This is about the people, not our families. I'm offended that you would CHOOSE to be uncivilized. What's wrong with you, did your mother spend all her time dating other men behind your dad's back and neglect to raise you properly?

keg in kc
09-13-2008, 01:32 AM
You're all so irrelevant that I couldn't possibly be offended.

Der Flöprer
09-13-2008, 01:37 AM
I've always thought irishjayhawk was intolerant of hen house managers. irishjayhawk, why are you such an elitist????

Why the **** do people have to attack hen house managers? I mean seriously. Did it ever occur to any of you assbags that some people on this board may have had mothers that worked in the hen house business? It's rude, it's insensitive, and it's downright nasty to so blatantly degrade such an obviously auspicious profession such as the managing of hen houses. ****ING DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!!!1!!!

Logical
09-13-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm offended that your mom didn't utilize her "choice" and her right to off you before you were born.I did not see Tom post, I will take offense for him.

Fish
09-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Commas should not substitute a good period.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-13-2008, 02:05 AM

:BLVD:

Who the f*ck gave you the right to speak in here, oh n*gra of Europe?

Get out of here you Mick f*ck.

DaneMcCloud
09-13-2008, 02:38 AM
You're all so irrelevant that I couldn't possibly be offended.

QFT.

Me included

alanm
09-13-2008, 03:54 AM
Why the **** do people have to attack hen house managers? I mean seriously. Did it ever occur to any of you assbags that some people on this board may have had mothers that worked in the hen house business? It's rude, it's insensitive, and it's downright nasty to so blatantly degrade such an obviously auspicious profession such as the managing of hen houses. ****ING DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!!!1!!!
Hen House?

Smed1065
09-13-2008, 04:25 AM
I'm offended that your mom didn't utilize her "choice" and her right to off you before you were born.

Same shit in this place. Make a fact and I will bury it, **** America. And whine when 1 of 2 parties make it. Same. same, thats why its just 2 parties.

They both suck and do not GAS, IMHO.

Smed1065
09-13-2008, 04:30 AM
Both parties suck and lie. So we force each other against everyone? They told me to. Instead of fixing the problem, we are the problem. IMO.

If you all would bring this effort every 4 years for the real American instead of against real Americans, there might be a change. Until that happens, we get what we deserve........BS and lies.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I did not see Tom post, I will take offense for him.

I'm offended that Jim is a bull balls sucking pervert. I'm also offended that he lives in the same state with Ahnold.

SNR
09-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Both parties suck and lie. So we force each other against everyone? They told me to. Instead of fixing the problem, we are the problem. IMO.

If you all would bring this effort every 4 years for the real American instead of against real Americans, there might be a change. Until that happens, we get what we deserve........BS and lies.Shut up, you offensive pile of fetid compost

Logical
09-13-2008, 08:42 PM
I'm offended that Jim is a bull balls sucking pervert. I'm also offended that he lives in the same state with Ahnold.I am offended that Tom lacks any talent for creative insults.

Programmer
09-13-2008, 08:43 PM
I am offended that Tom lacks any talent for creative insults.

I'm offended that Jim lacks any talent whatsoever.

RJ
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
I am offended that Tom lacks any talent for creative insults.

I am offended by your insensitive treatment of the humor impaired. Tom's inability to recognize or understand humor is a disease. It is not his fault. Over time, with therapy, Tom and people like him can begin to grasp the basic concepts of humor, but will probably never be able to formulate their own jokes or even laugh at any comedy more sophisticated than Woody Woodpecker.

Perhaps in the future, with your help, this debilitating disease can be eradicated. Until then, kindness and sensitivity are the only treatments we can provide.

Friendo
09-13-2008, 09:41 PM
I am offended by your insensitive treatment of the humor impaired. Tom's inability to recognize or understand humor is a disease. It is not his fault. Over time, with therapy, Tom and people like him can begin to grasp the basic concepts of humor, but will probably never be able to formulate their own jokes or even laugh at any comedy more sophisticated than Woody Woodpecker.

Perhaps in the future, with your help, this debilitating disease can be eradicated. Until then, kindness and sensitivity are the only treatments we can provide.

Good God--what's next--subsidized stand-up for the un-funny? how bout we require full class belly laughs at all kindergartner's jokes, no matter how lame. when will we let these children bomb on their own? next thing you know, stand-up acts all across the country will be using canned laughter :rolleyes:

RJ
09-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Good God--what's next--subsidized stand-up for the un-funny? how bout we require full class belly laughs at all kindergartner's jokes, no matter how lame. when will we let these children bomb on their own? next thing you know, stand-up acts all across the country will be using canned laughter :rolleyes:

I get so tired of this argument. Let's not help these kids when they're young and we have a chance to save them. Instead, let's spend even more money to house them in prison or institutions. Just pawn the problem off on our children and grandchildren, let them sweep the Toms of the world off the bus stop benches. Your shortsightedness appalls me.

irishjayhawk
09-13-2008, 10:10 PM
This thread is eerily similar to the Talk Like Tom Thread. Coincidence?

Programmer
09-13-2008, 10:58 PM

I'm offended that irishgayhawk feels he is authorized to post on the internet.

Mr Luzcious
09-14-2008, 12:22 AM

It's just all about you isn't it IJ. You just can't let alnorth have his day in the sun.

Programmer
09-14-2008, 08:27 AM
It's just all about you isn't it IJ. You just can't let alnorth have his day in the sun.

You haven't been watching, it's always about Irishgayhawk. Read any one of his posts.