PDA

View Full Version : Environment Sarah Palin vs. Putin

Taco John
09-13-2008, 11:29 PM
If she can't handle the pressure of an interview with Charlie Gibson, how is she going to handle to this kind of pressure?

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_45/art03_45/0345_60putin.jpghttp://politicalkudzu.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/sarah-palin-1.jpg

Logical
09-13-2008, 11:32 PM
She will give him her biggest Tina Fey smile and say

"Want to f*ck me in the ass big boy"

ChiTown
09-13-2008, 11:36 PM

You should really take a break from this board. Seriously.

Logical
09-13-2008, 11:40 PM
You should really take a break from this board. Seriously.

Admit it Chi that is the only way she could handle world leader, cept for a bit of lesbian action with the female leaders.

ROYC75
09-13-2008, 11:41 PM

Jim, that might just work ......... Don't you wish you could ?:D

Putin would destroy here right now, but that comment might work.

FTR, Putin would have his way with Obama, Obama has zero foreign policy experience as well. Do you think Putin is going to be happy with Obama asking him if he want to f*ck him in the ass ?:doh!:

Taco John
09-13-2008, 11:54 PM

I definitely want to distance myself from this brand of sexism.

ChiTown
09-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Admit it Chi that is the only way she could handle world leader, cept for a bit of lesbian action with the female leaders.

Good to know you are an unabashed sexist. Good on you, Jim!

:shake:

RJ
09-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm sure that, like W, she will get a sense of his soul.

I get a very strong sense that Sarah is the female version of George. If they win, I can at least look forward to the funny calenders.

Palinisms.

Logical
09-14-2008, 12:24 AM
I definitely want to distance myself from this brand of sexism.To late now TJ you had to know that this thread would go this direction. I just took it there before others could beat me to the punch. I truthfully don't have a problem with women in power. I have a problem with religious nutjobs obtaining world affecting power. If it makes anyone feel any better I would feel the same way about Rev Wright being a VP

RINGLEADER
09-14-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm pretty sure John McCain is going to be the president.

Logical
09-14-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm pretty sure John McCain is going to be the president. If so I bet he passes of natural causes in less than a year, if he does not blow up the world first.

Silock
09-14-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm sure she can take some lessons from Bob Kraft on how to handle Putin LMAO

Cannibal
09-14-2008, 02:09 AM
I'm sure that, like W, she will get a sense of his soul.

I get a very strong sense that Sarah is the female version of George. If they win, I can at least look forward to the funny calenders.

Palinisms.

Heh, I've gotten Bushisms calenders the last two years in a row. Of course the company I work for is probably 90% right wing. So far no one has bitched about it.

BucEyedPea
09-14-2008, 06:31 AM
Eh! She just might soften Putin up. Pretty women make men act stupid.:D

MikeTheWildcat
09-14-2008, 07:10 AM
You do know that many of our founding fathers where what you would call "religious nutjobs". Just look at the writtings of George Washington.

Some quotes:

President George Washington, September 17th, 1796 "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible"
His Prayer At Valley Forge "Almighty and eternal Lord God, the great Creator of heaven and earth, and the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; look down from heaven in pity and compassion upon me Thy servant, who humbly prostrates myself before Thee."

"Bless O Lord the whole race of mankind, and let the world be filled with the knowledge of Thee and Thy Son, Jesus. "Of all dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens."

"To the distinguished character of a Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of a Christian."

The draft of the circular letter is in the hand of a secretary, although the signature is Washington's. Some have called this concluding paragraph "Washington's Prayer." In it, he asked God to: "dispose us all, to do Justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility and pacific temper of mind, which were the Characteristicks of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation."

George Washington as he resigned his commission as general of the Continental Army on December 23, 1783. "I consider it an indispensable duty to close this last solemn act of my official life by commending the interests of our dearest country to the protection of Almighty God and those who have the superintendence of them into His holy keeping."

http://www.geocities.com/cott1388/valley-forge.html

To late now TJ you had to know that this thread would go this direction. I just took it there before others could beat me to the punch. I truthfully don't have a problem with women in power. I have a problem with religious nutjobs obtaining world affecting power. If it makes anyone feel any better I would feel the same way about Rev Wright being a VP

Nightfyre
09-14-2008, 07:15 AM
You do know that many of our founding fathers where what you would call "religious nutjobs". Just look at the writtings of George Washington.

Some quotes:

President George Washington, September 17th, 1796 "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible"
His Prayer At Valley Forge "Almighty and eternal Lord God, the great Creator of heaven and earth, and the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; look down from heaven in pity and compassion upon me Thy servant, who humbly prostrates myself before Thee."

"Bless O Lord the whole race of mankind, and let the world be filled with the knowledge of Thee and Thy Son, Jesus. "Of all dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens."

"To the distinguished character of a Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of a Christian."

The draft of the circular letter is in the hand of a secretary, although the signature is Washington's. Some have called this concluding paragraph "Washington's Prayer." In it, he asked God to: "dispose us all, to do Justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that Charity, humility and pacific temper of mind, which were the Characteristicks of the Divine Author of our blessed Religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation."

George Washington as he resigned his commission as general of the Continental Army on December 23, 1783. "I consider it an indispensable duty to close this last solemn act of my official life by commending the interests of our dearest country to the protection of Almighty God and those who have the superintendence of them into His holy keeping."

http://www.geocities.com/cott1388/valley-forge.html

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man & his god, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of separation between church and state." Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in 1802

MikeTheWildcat
09-14-2008, 07:16 AM
Boy, your democrats sure support women...NOT! My teenage daughtor (late teens) read this and she said "Dad, why do the democrafts hate women?"

Nightfyre
09-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Boy, your democrats sure support women...NOT! My teenage daughtor (late teens) read this and she said "Dad, why do the democrafts hate women?"

Teach 'em to paint with a broad brush when they are young!

Baby Lee
09-14-2008, 07:22 AM
I definitely want to distance myself from this brand of sexism.

I swear, and it saddens me to say, it's the syph. It's eating his brain day by day.

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 07:22 AM

So I'm supposed to support her solely because she's a woman? NOT. According to some sources I'm already supporting some black man just because he's black.

Nightfyre
09-14-2008, 07:23 AM
When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, ‘tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
- Benjamin Franklin, in a letter to Richard Price. October 9, 1790.

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 07:23 AM
I swear, and it saddens me to say, it's the syph. It's eating his brain day by day.

don't they have a cure for that already

MikeTheWildcat
09-14-2008, 07:24 AM
When demorcrat site after democrat site, post after post, talks about women like what was posted here, a picture of the people in the democraft party comes out.

Palin has been called every name you can think of for a women and then made fun of for being a women...by the democrafts (democrafts blogs, message boards, ect).

Teach 'em to paint with a broad brush when they are young!

MikeTheWildcat
09-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Never said you should support her solely because she's a women. But, the left should not attack her for being a women.

So I'm supposed to support her solely because she's a woman? NOT. According to some sources I'm already supporting some black man just because he's black.

Nightfyre
09-14-2008, 07:26 AM
When demorcrat site after democrat site, post after post, talks about women like what was posted here, a picture of the people in the democraft party comes out.

Palin has been called every name you can think of for a women and then made fun of for being a women...by the democrafts (democrafts blogs, message boards, ect).
Madison, pretty much 5 pages of quotes...
http://candst.tripod.com/tnppage/qmadison.htm

PS: Republicans would do it just as much if she was a Dem. It has nothing to do with party and everything to do with the world in general.

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 07:27 AM

You do realize that it's democrats, right? When you call them democrafts it makes you sound pretty dumb and rather hard to take you seriously.

MikeTheWildcat
09-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Madison, pretty much 5 pages of quotes...
http://candst.tripod.com/tnppage/qmadison.htm

PS: Republicans would do it just as much if she was a Dem. It has nothing to do with party and everything to do with the world in general.

We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government; upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. - James Madison, 1785

The belief in God all powerful wise and good, is so essential to the moral order of the world and to the happiness of man, that arguments which enforce it cannot be drawn from too many sources nor adapted with too much solicitude to the different characters and capacities to be impressed with it.- James Madison, 1788

More at link
http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/cdf/onug/madison.html

Nightfyre
09-14-2008, 07:39 AM
We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government; upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. - James Madison, 1785

The belief in God all powerful wise and good, is so essential to the moral order of the world and to the happiness of man, that arguments which enforce it cannot be drawn from too many sources nor adapted with too much solicitude to the different characters and capacities to be impressed with it.- James Madison, 1788

More at link
http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/cdf/onug/madison.html
None of it changes the fact that he and jefferson were on the frontline mandating separation of church and state.

J Diddy
09-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Never said you should support her solely because she's a women. But, the left should not attack her for being a women.

Understandable. Please link to one of the many sites that says she is not fit due to the vagina.

MikeTheWildcat
09-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Understandable. Please link to one of the many sites that says she is not fit due to the vagina.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6920820#6921438
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3912108
There is a whole bunch of messges there besides there that call Sarah Palin names and attacking her family.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/The+Madcap/blog/42817/

Randi Rhodes: calling her names. http://www.nowpublic.com/world/randi-rhodes-sarah-palin-bitch-why-she-was-picked

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/palin.asp

patteeu
09-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Eh! She just might soften Putin up. Pretty women make men act stupid.:D

It's sure working on the Obamadudes around here.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-14-2008, 09:13 AM
None of it changes the fact that he and jefferson were on the frontline mandating separation of church and state.

This is true and should always be so we don't get the crusades or the like. Do we really want the government charging you to get to heaven? It worked so well for the pope, well your loved one died and is headed for purgatory. So you need to donate say 50,000 to make sure he/she gets to heaven. :(