PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Should Queeefs draft Chase Daniels with their top 5 pick?

OctoberFart
09-13-2008, 11:19 PM
I haven't seen this guy that much but the couple games I have watched he has been awesome which leads to the question.....Should Carl and Herm draft this guy at #1 possibly? What about the Todd Reisen from KU? Personally the Queeefs should fire all Huard and Croyle and sign attempt to get a young QB to build around. The Huard/Croyle combo is never going to work so flush the whole system and start over.

milkman
09-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow.

A troll with absolutely no football knowledge.

Whoda thunk it?

Reerun_KC
09-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Neither Reesing or Daniel will make solid NFL QB's... The spread offense hurts them.

Plus Reesing has zero desire to play pro ball...

Just ask Mecca, he knows quite a bit about these guys and their offensive systems...

Shaid
09-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I haven't seen this guy that much but the couple games I have watched he has been awesome which leads to the question.....Should Carl and Herm draft this guy at #1 possibly? What about the Todd Reisen from KU? Personally the Queeefs should fire all Huard and Croyle and sign attempt to get a young QB to build around. The Huard/Croyle combo is never going to work so flush the whole system and start over.

Your avatar all by itself makes me not want to listen to any personnel recommendations that you make because good old Al has really made some impressive ones over the past 5 or 6 years. I unfortunately do have to concede that our QB situation is complete shit though.

Frazod
09-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Why is this dildo not banned? Seriously. WHY?

This board has become a halfway house for dumbasses and trolls. :shake:

OctoberFart
09-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Here I try to make a legit argument and all you do is call me a troll.

Tiger's Fan
09-13-2008, 11:35 PM
MU could beat the faiders.

irishjayhawk
09-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Reisen?

Raisin?

milkman
09-13-2008, 11:38 PM
MU could beat the faiders.

They could beat the Chiefs too, so what's your point?

evolve27
09-13-2008, 11:38 PM
I don't think Daniel could go in the 1st round, although I've been hearing alot of that nonescense. Last year they were saying this guy might be drafted in the 5th or 6th.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I'll bet Al considers it by the time the draft rolls around and JaMarcus officially makes Ryan Leaf look like a hall of fame qb.

irishjayhawk
09-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I don't think Daniel could go in the 1st round, although I've been hearing alot of it. Last year they were saying this guy might be drafted in the 5th or 6th.

He runs the spread offense. No way any team takes a gamble on him in the first round.

Frankie
09-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Personally the Queeefs should fire all Huard and Croyle and sign attempt to get a young QB to build around. The Huard/Croyle combo is never going to work so flush the whole system and start over.

Fess up. You want us to let go of them so you guys can grab them and upgrade your QB situation.

Frankie
09-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Wow.

Whoda thunk it?

Duh!! The guy is a Raider fan. How is he supposed to have any football knowledge?!

evolve27
09-13-2008, 11:45 PM
He runs the spread offense. No way any team takes a gamble on him in the first round.

I agree too risky. Chiefs should have risked a late rounder on Colt Brennan though if that means anything, however.

RustShack
09-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Spread offense, short, and not an amazingly strong arm... There is a much greater chance of him not getting drafted than there is him going in the 1st round, not to mention top 5.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2008, 11:52 PM
I agree too risky. Chiefs should have risked a late rounder on Colt Brennan though if that means anything, however.

Two words for you... Herm/Curl....

That ends all possiblities of drafting and developing a QB....

chefsos
09-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Here I try to make a legit argument and all you do is call me a troll.

That's because you are a troll.

I don't know why you don't realize, for one thing, that coming in here and starting threads with "Queeefs" pretty much puts the troll stamp on anything that follows. Jesus, if I went over to Raider sites and started threads with Faiders, Rai-duhs, etc., you think I wouldn't be called a goddamn troll?

blueballs
09-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Lifeboy has a new barsoap call Autumnwind
it's always slippery wet

HolyHandgernade
09-14-2008, 12:19 AM
Personally, I like the try and trade a 2nd to Cleveland for Brady Quinn idea. They won't trade him, of course, until after the season is over, but he's too expensive to keep and the Chiefs have the cap room to absorb his contract. Just have to hope Anderson stays healthy and productive for them.

-HH

blueballs
09-14-2008, 12:20 AM
Johnathon is local and available

btlook1
09-14-2008, 12:32 AM
That's because you are a troll.

I don't know why you don't realize, for one thing, that coming in here and starting threads with "Queeefs" pretty much puts the troll stamp on anything that follows. Jesus, if I went over to Raider sites and started threads with Faiders, Rai-duhs, etc., you think I wouldn't be called a goddamn troll?

Do the Faiders even have a board? I guess I figured all they do is shoot each other an play Boyz n the hood and that stuff. Wow is there really more than 1 Faider fan with a computer?

blueballs
09-14-2008, 12:39 AM
What is really hilarious
about any NFL board you go to has an idiot Raiderfan
and they all end up bagging on the poor bastards -Autumnwind is not that bad though

blueballs
09-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Ganggreene has Raiderjoe - Finheaven has one
the Bucs has one that starts threads posting Raider news
and it drives them nuts -Why the **** would we care -it's hilarious

OctoberFart
09-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Wow.

Whoda thunk it?

Are you watching this game? The only QB on the Queeefs have on their roster is Huard and it should be 2nd or 3rd stringer.

Brock
09-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Frankly, I wouldn't laugh. Your QB looks like a fat dummy back there.

JuicesFlowing
09-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey Raider fan, why are you concerned with the Chiefs draft? Leave us alone.

PS Al Davis looks like a rotting corpse. Awesome.

dj56dt58
09-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Frankly, I wouldn't laugh. Your QB looks like a fat dummy back there.

Russell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody the chiefs have

Brock
09-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Russell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody the chiefs have

That has no meaning whatsoever.

LiL stumppy
09-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Dear God this guy is stupid. Chase Danial shouldn't even be drafted on the first day.

OctoberFart
09-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Dear God this guy is stupid. Chase Danial shouldn't even be drafted on the first day.

Stupid? I mentioned and admitted I hadn't seen him much but when I had he looked good and was trying to see what the local opinion of him was. Looks like it isn't too high.

Chief Faithful
09-14-2008, 01:35 PM
I'll be surprised if any team draft Chase or if he even makes a team roster.

Brock
09-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Somebody will draft him. Not on the first day or anything.