PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rode the elevator with Al Davis tonight.

bringbackmarty
09-14-2008, 12:00 AM
@ the westin, dude looks even older in person. Both he and His wife were nice. They were both in walkers, and didn't look too good. Met his son (Mark?). I wished them luck. If he gets the franchise, we are set. None too bright, from what I could tell.

I also saw Seth Wand in the lobby, and Andrew Walter sat and had a drink and listened to the band I was playing with up in Bentons. He said something to the guitar player, but I didn't hear what it was, he dropped a 20 in the tip jar, and left after about an hour. He was with his wife I think. Mcfadden was signing autographs somewhere, but I didn't see him. In all, I observed maybe 10 people from their organization, all were polite, and also seemed genuinely afraid for their safety. Which they should be considering they are guests on the reservation, and we all hate the Raiders so much. That's good I suppose.

Al's bodyguards were former players, too fat to do much but sit on you. I think it's best that Al lives as long as he can, he is clearly too old to be an effective owner. Jamarcus' bag was lost I overheard one explaining to Al's wife.....He'll lose more than that tomorrow on the field.

blueballs
09-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Al Davis with a scythe wand
what else is new

btlook1
09-14-2008, 12:34 AM
@ the westin, dude looks even older in person. Both he and His wife were nice. They were both in walkers, and didn't look too good. Met his son (Mark?). I wished them luck. If he gets the franchise, we are set. None too bright, from what I could tell.

I also saw Seth Wand in the lobby, and Andrew Walter sat and had a drink and listened to the band I was playing with up in Bentons. He said something to the guitar player, but I didn't hear what it was, he dropped a 20 in the tip jar, and left after about an hour. He was with his wife I think. Mcfadden was signing autographs somewhere, but I didn't see him. In all, I observed maybe 10 people from their organization, all were polite, and also seemed genuinely afraid for their safety. Which they should be considering they are guests on the reservation, and we all hate the Raiders so much. That's good I suppose.

Al's bodyguards were former players, too fat to do much but sit on you. I think it's best that Al lives as long as he can, he is clearly too old to be an effective owner. Jamarcus' bag was lost I overheard one explaining to Al's wife.....He'll lose more than that tomorrow on the field.
Nice report! Did you tell them you were a Chiefs fan and that you hate the Raiders?

Phobia
09-14-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm curious - how many people does it take to carry his defibrillators around?

FAX
09-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Did you sock Al in the groin?

And, if not, what kind of fan are you?

FAX

chefsos
09-14-2008, 01:06 AM

FAX

I was thinking more along the lines of farting in the elevator, but this works, too.

bringbackmarty
09-14-2008, 01:15 AM
Well, my thoughts are as long s he is around, we have nothing to worry about. Dude is pickled.

ClevelandBronco
09-14-2008, 01:54 AM
@ the westin...

If you really cared, you could have figured out a way to cut the cables.

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2008, 02:05 AM

FAX

For your information (I know you're old today), it's called Cock Punch.

:evil:

KcMizzou
09-14-2008, 02:29 AM
For your information (I know you're old today), it's called Cock Punch.

:evil:And it'd be glorious, in this instance...

cabletech94
09-14-2008, 02:42 AM

FAX

Old man river probably wouldn't have known what had happened!!:spock:

boogblaster
09-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Guess you didn't ask Al if he wanted to wife-swap ...

PhillyChiefFan
09-14-2008, 07:03 AM
If you really cared, you could have figured out a way to cut the cables.

now that's sacrifice for a cause

Spott
09-14-2008, 07:07 AM
Jamarcus' bag was lost I overheard one explaining to Al's wife.....

It's not missing, Tatum Bell is just "borrowing" it.

Bwana
09-14-2008, 07:50 AM
It's not missing, Tatum Bell is just "borrowing" it.
ROFL

Ultra Peanut
09-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Andrew Walter sat and had a drink and listened to the band I was playing with up in Bentons. He said something to the guitar player, but I didn't hear what it was, he dropped a 20 in the tip jar, and left after about an hour.Boozer just came.