PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 11 straight losses....

petegz28
09-14-2008, 03:01 PM
That's not a losing streak, that's a tradition. :cuss:

"Bob" Dobbs
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
That's not a losing streak, that's a tradition. :cuss:Damn. You beat me to it.

Robo-Chachi
09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRPq2PEiyM0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRPq2PEiyM0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"Bob" Dobbs
09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qRPq2PEiyM0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>You know, that's just rubbing salt into the wound. :cuss:

JBucc
09-14-2008, 03:06 PM
What's the team record for losses in a row?

"Bob" Dobbs
09-14-2008, 03:08 PM
What REALLY sucks is that Marty was right.

Baby Lee
How is this different from "eleven. straight. losses"

Chiefs Pantalones
Eleven straight losses is not rebuilding. In rebuilding you get better in some aspect of the game. When DV came in and said it was going to get worse before it got better, he meant it. For two years we were not that good, but showed improvement THROUGHOUT the process. We have not shown any improvement. Clark needs to clean house, Herm is not the guy to lead this, and neither is Carl, obviously.

Robo-Chachi

TBD

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 03:09 PM

It WAS 10.

"Bob" Dobbs
09-14-2008, 03:14 PM
It's not, but it should be reiterated. :cuss:

FAX
09-14-2008, 03:14 PM
Eleven straight losses is not rebuilding. In rebuilding you get better in some aspect of the game. When DV came in and said it was going to get worse before it got better, he meant it. For two years we were not that good, but showed improvement THROUGHOUT the process. We have not shown any improvement. Clark needs to clean house, Herm is not the guy to lead this, and neither is Carl, obviously.

This, of course, is the exact point. Thank you, Mr. Vanilla Thunder. While "rebuilding", we should be able to see improvement in some aspect of our play ... some position, some statistic, something. And, we should expect to observe that improvement (albeit inconsistently) week to week.

What we're actually seeing is a poorly prepared team poorly executing a poorly conceived gameplan. This is all on the coaching staff. Every bit of it. I am very interested in hearing which person Herm chooses to blame for this one.

Herm is out of control and out of his element.

The really bad part about this is that the young guys are learning how to lose and lose badly. Herm's building a culture of self pity.

FAX

petegz28
09-14-2008, 03:17 PM

mine was first...that's how....STFU ROFL

chiefs1111
and soon to be 12 next week im sure

Inspector
This rebuilding does seem a little weird.

I don't really get how we're getting better. Guess I'm not very knowledgable about football.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 03:18 PM
This, of course, is the exact point. Thank you, Mr. Vanilla Thunder. While "rebuilding", we should be able to see improvement in some aspect of our play ... some position, some statistic, something. And, we should expect to observe that improvement (albeit inconsistently) week to week.

What we're actually seeing is a poorly prepared team poorly executing a poorly conceived gameplan. This is all on the coaching staff. Every bit of it. I am very interested in hearing which person Herm chooses to blame for this one.

The really bad part about this is that the young guys are learning how to lose and lose badly. Herm's building a culture of self pity.

FAX

Yep. If Clark cares at all about the direction of this franchise he'll fire Herm and Carl at the end of this year.

kcpasco
09-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Yep. If Clark cares at all about the direction of this franchise he'll fire Herm and Carl at the end of this year.

screw that, he should fire them now

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Since most people thought we would go 4-12, did we all think it would be the first 4?

I know todays game was embarrassing but 1 out of every 4 games=4 wins in a season.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Having Herm be in charge of a rebuild is about like having an Airman First Class be put in charge of Strategic Air Command.

Baby Lee
09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Since most people thought we would go 4-12, did we all think it would be the first 4?

I know todays game was embarrassing but 1 out of every 4 games=4 wins in a season.

You lose to the Raiders at home and 4-12 goes to wildly optimistic.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-14-2008, 03:22 PM

I personally thought our wins would be Oakland at home and Miami, with an outside shot of an upset against one of the NFC South teams.

I honestly don't see how the Chiefs win more than 1 game this year.

old_geezer
09-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Anybody know what Huard's "injury" is? I personally think he dropped his courage on that interception and couldn't find it again.

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 03:23 PM
You lose to the Raiders at home and 4-12 goes to wildly optimistic.

Déjà vu.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

MahiMike
09-14-2008, 03:26 PM
We need to "Stay the course". Herm's course will take about 22 years and cost thousands of lives/careers.

dallaschiefsfan
09-14-2008, 03:27 PM

FAX

I approve of this comment.

dallaschiefsfan
09-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Anybody know what Huard's "injury" is? I personally think he dropped his courage on that interception and couldn't find it again.

He quit. Just like the rest of the team OBVIOUSLY quit at the end of that game.

Bwana
09-14-2008, 03:31 PM

I don't know if Clark has the balls.

:spock: