PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** you Clark, **** you Carl, **** you Herm, **** you Chan, **** you Gunther

T-post Tom
09-14-2008, 02:07 PM
THIS ISN'T THE PRE-SEASON, YOU DOUCHE-NOZZLES! WORST F*CKING PLAY-CALLING I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE NFL. ADD THAT TO THE FACT THAT THIS TEAM WAS NOT READY TO PLAY TODAY. WORST COACHING I'VE SEEN IN THE NFL. EVER! THEY LOST THEIR SEASON OPENER TO A BAD TEAM. A BAD TEAM AND A DIVISION RIVAL. F*CK YOU AND YOUR QUARTERBACK ROULETTE, MOTHER*UCKERS. F*CK YOU AND YOUR "REBUILDING". HUARD WASN'T HURT, YOU LYING MOTHERF*CKERS. I'M DONE. I TRIED TO BE SUPPORTIVE, BUT YOU'VE JUST GIVEN US FANS 11 LOSSES IN A ROW. F*CK YOU! I'D RATHER HAVE ANY COACH IN THE NFL OVER HERM. GOOD HIRE, CARL...YOU IGNORANT F*CK.

OK...I'M DONE.

blueballs
09-14-2008, 02:09 PM
huard was the whole team
get your #11 jersey today at kcchiefs.com

dtrain
09-14-2008, 02:10 PM
THIS ISN'T THE PRE-SEASON, YOU DOUCHE-NOZZLES! WORST F*CKING PLAY-CALLING I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE NFL. ADD THAT TO THE FACT THAT THIS TEAM WAS NOT READY TO PLAY TODAY. WORST COACHING I'VE SEEN IN THE NFL. EVER! THEY LOST THEIR SEASON OPENER TO A BAD TEAM. A BAD TEAM AND A DIVISION RIVAL. F*CK YOU AND YOUR QUARTERBACK ROULETTE, MOTHER*UCKERS. F*CK YOU AND YOUR "REBUILDING". HUARD WASN'T HURT, YOU LYING MOTHERF*CKERS. I'M DONE. I TRIED TO BE SUPPORTIVE, BUT YOU'VE JUST GIVEN US FANS 11 LOSSES IN A ROW. F*CK YOU! I'D RATHER HAVE ANY COACH IN THE NFL OVER HERM. GOOD HIRE, CARL...YOU IGNORANT F*CK.

OK...I'M DONE.

Don't hold back let it out you will feel much better

Ari Chi3fs
09-14-2008, 02:11 PM
You can't spell Clark without CARL

T-post Tom
09-14-2008, 02:24 PM
You can't spell Clark without CARL

The fans really need to have an uprising. I don't care if this is a young team. The coaching and play-calling we saw today was horrific. Until Clark feels pain in the pocketbook, we will continue to be corn-holed by the Peterson/Edwards debacle.