PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I just can't watch this team anymore

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 02:18 PM
I find more enjoyment out of rooting for my fantasy players than I do for the Chiefs.

We have bar none the worst HC in the NFL. I used to think Nolan was worse- Herm is by far the worst.

We have a defensive coordinator who routinely gets bitched around the field every week, but fails to make any adjustments.

We have some of the worst collection of QBs. If you are rebuilding, you can't have a dogshit QB option to turn to.

The only thing worth shit on our offensive line is the left side.

Tamba Hali looks like the next coming of Duane Clemons. Was he even on the field today?

Chan Gailey has had his nuts cutoff by Sperm and his ridiculous gameplans.

I hope Clark Hunt blows it all up tomorrow. Rebuilding is great. Rebuilding when you have no real leader on this team or in the front office is a disaster.

I like a lot of our young players. I don't like them learning from a retard like Herm.

I used to live for NFL Sundays. Thanks Herm and Carl for taking that joy away.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 02:20 PM
I agree.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:20 PM
I agree with you 100%. we're on the same page with our feelings right now.

chiefs1111
09-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Agreed

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

Reaper16
This team is really, really bad, yes.

But I will continue to watch.

chiefs1111
I mean I know we are young and rebuilding but this is a little ridiculous

Psyko Tek
yeah, think my sundays are freed up until playoffs

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

There's rebuilding and there's turning into a basement dweller, with this head coach we're headed more toward basement dweller.

dirk digler
Awesome post Bad Guy I totally 100% agree

Scorp
I am stunned that this team has come this low. The coaching is utterly moronic. Heads should roll and roll today.

The Bad Guy
Rebuilding. Get over it.

When you rebuild, you are supposed to get better every week. I saw very few positive signs.

This team took a massive step backward this week.

Deberg_1990
At least there might be a silver lining:

If the Chiefs have a monumentally bad season this year (which looks to be where its headed), there is no way Clark can bring back Herm and Carl can he? That would be a HUGE insult to your fanbase, and would help to further erode the season ticket base. It just wouldnt make much financial sense??

Baby Lee
This site is gonna be relying on the witty banter of DC for its survival in the near future.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Welcome to the dark side

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 02:24 PM

Me too.

I'm shocked that anyone expected any different this year.

Chiefs Pantalones
Rebuilding. Get over it.

Eleven straight losses is NOT rebuilding.

What we have seen this past two seasons, and two games this year, is NOT rebuilding. There are no bright spots but our ****ing punter. Yes, that's right. Our only bright spot is our ****ING PUNTER!

Get over that, I won't.

Ari Chi3fs
The Chiefs suck. The economy is bad. Everyone is broke. The President is an asshole who wants to war everyone. The Presidential candidates are both jokes. And the Chiefs just lost to the ****ING RAIDERS at home.

**** YOU

TrickyNicky
The good news? We could have a shot at Marvin Lewis for DC next year.

HemiEd
I agree, first time I can ever remember watching a different game. Herm has cured me of the enjoyment, of watching the Chiefs. My wife couldn't believe it.

Don't get me wrong, I kept switching back to it, but not for long.

The Bad Guy
Me too.

I'm shocked that anyone expected any different this year.

I expected better gameplans and better coaching.

KCUnited
09-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Tamba Hali looks like the next coming of Duane Clemons. Was he even on the field today?

He was being eclipsed by Mario Henderson.

Mecca
Personally I hope we're bad enough to get Herm and Carl out of here.

Chiefs Pantalones
I would love to continue to watch, but the rest of the home games are going to be blacked out. And I'm not going to pay to watch this shit in person.

Reaper16
Eleven straight losses is NOT rebuilding.

What we have seen this past two seasons, and two games this year, is NOT rebuilding. There are no bright spots but our ****ing punter. Yes, that's right. Our only bright spot is our ****ING PUNTER!

Get over that, I won't.
Well, the full-fledged rebuilding really only began with this season and it's rookies. So it's more like 2 straight losses in the rebuilding era.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 02:26 PM
The good news? We could have a shot at Marvin Lewis for DC next year.

That's good news?

His defenses since he left the Ravens have been dogshit.

How about hiring a young mind to call the defense instead of ANOTHER retread.

OnTheWarpath58
When you rebuild, you are supposed to get better every week. I saw very few positive signs.

This team took a massive step backward this week.

No, when you rebuild, you are supposed to get better every YEAR.

You're two games into a rebuilding process. Expect a roller coaster.

Well, maybe a kiddie-coaster, because the peak is going to to be small...

Bearcat
I'd say "I wonder how much worse it'll get before people stop watching", but it really can't get worse, it can just drag out forever like a flat-line on a heart monitor.

They're making it so easy for you to turn off the television or leave the stadium, or not even bother, you're a glutton for punishment if you stick around.

Chiefs Pantalones

If it means getting Herm and Carl out of here, I hope we go 0-16.

The Bad Guy

I'd love to lose every game this year if this was the end result.

Robo-Chachi

Yeah, for all the anger being shown on the board isn't this what we ultimately want? This is what is required to get a new GM, coaching staff, QB, etc.

Tactical Funky
09-14-2008, 02:27 PM
The Chiefs suck. The economy is bad. Everyone is broke. The President is an asshole who wants to war everyone. The Presidential candidates are both jokes. And the Chiefs just lost to the ****ING RAIDERS at home.

**** YOU
I concur. Not much to be happy about right now in sports, politics, or life in general.

:(

dirk digler
There's rebuilding and there's turning into a basement dweller, with this head coach we're headed more toward basement dweller.

Heading?

OnTheWarpath58
I expected better gameplans and better coaching.

Why would you expect better coaching?

And based on what we saw in the PS, it's painfully obvious that Herm has his hand in the gameplan.

We're doing NOTHING we did in the PS.

Baby Lee
09-14-2008, 02:28 PM
I concur. Not much to be happy about right now in sports, politics, or life in general.

:(

There a lot of money being utterly wasted in Stroudt's Stadium these days.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 02:28 PM
No, when you rebuild, you are supposed to get better every YEAR.

You're two games into a rebuilding process. Expect a roller coaster.

Well, maybe a kiddie-coaster, because the peak is going to to be small...

It's obvious you have a different model for rebuilding than I do.

If you can't stay competitive with the Raiders at home, rebuilding or not, you're in deep shit.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Why would you expect better coaching?

And based on what we saw in the PS, it's painfully obvious that Herm has his hand in the gameplan.

We're doing NOTHING we did in the PS.

I expected better offensive coaching. I guess I let Gunther slide a little and I expected better defensive as well.

Neither have happened.

What's the use in rebuiling if you have coordinators that suck?

cdcox
09-14-2008, 02:30 PM

Yep. The last two games when we've started to mount comebacks, I've been hoping they would fail so things would get bad enough to dump Carl and Herm. That would be the one good accomplishment of the season.

bigdaddychieffan
09-14-2008, 02:30 PM
The thing is that the Chiefs were never going to be that good this year, and starting out 0-2 really doesn't suprise me. I was expecting the Chiefs to win 3 games at most. I just wasn't expecting the coaching staff to be this bad. I thought surely Gailey can't be a worse play-caller than Solari, but Solari II is what we have in him. No imagination. We also learned that Thigpen isn't the answer because he is just chuck it up not firing it, just floating it up and then seeing if something happens. There are a lot of young qb's out there and he looks worse than anyone I have seen of them.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 02:31 PM
It's obvious you have a different model for rebuilding than I do.

If you can't stay competitive with the Raiders at home, rebuilding or not, you're in deep shit.

I'm not the one that fails to give the Raiders ANY credit just because they got ripped by the Broncos.

I've been saying all week that they are much better than they showed Monday night, and that we'd likely lose this game.

I'm not upset, because it's EXACTLY what I expected.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Yeah, for all the anger being shown on the board isn't this what we ultimately want? This is what is required to get a new GM, coaching staff, QB, etc.

You just have to hope everyone is reacting this way, that anger would make it impossible for Clark to bring them back without losing the fanbase.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm not the one that fails to give the Raiders ANY credit just because they got ripped by the Broncos.

I've been saying all week that they are much better than they showed Monday night, and that we'd likely lose this game.

I'm not upset, because it's EXACTLY what I expected.

It's obvious we have the wrong guys in charge of the rebuilding. Exactly 99% of Chiefs fans, except for Hootie, wanted the Chiefs to rebuild. No one will argue that. The problem is the wrong guys are in charge of it.

Hopefully we suck enough that Clark will totally clean house at the end of the year.

dirk digler
09-14-2008, 02:38 PM
It's obvious we have the wrong guys in charge of the rebuilding. Exactly 99% of Chiefs fans, except for Hootie, wanted the Chiefs to rebuild. No one will argue that. The problem is the wrong guys are in charge of it.

Hopefully we suck enough that Clark will totally clean house at the end of the year.

I agree and IMO why wait? Shit can them now they would be better off

GoHuge
09-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Well the way this team is playing we won't have to worry about having to watch it. By week six it will be blacked out. Apathy will be sitting in very soon. I'm to the point where I just shake my head. I don't even cuss anymore.

Bearcat
09-14-2008, 02:40 PM

I guess it comes down to the idea that it's not supposed to look this bad.... I think some people though we could go 4-12 or 5-11 and get rid of them. But, just like last year, as long as we're in most of the games we play, we're "rebuilding". You're right, this is what it takes to get rid of a GM that's been around so long.... becoming a true laughingstock of the league, and forcing fans to blackout the games.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 02:41 PM
We have got to get new leadership. No doubt about it.

WHY?? does J. Charles not see the field?

WHY?? does McIntosh see the field?

Why?? can this team not stop 10 yrd run plays in clock killing situations?

There are a lot more whys that I could list, but it's not necessary.

Someone off the street could make better decisions than this staff. It's a total joke.

el borracho
09-14-2008, 02:43 PM
[sigh] I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised or upset by today's game. We know Herm is a bad coach and we know we don't have a QB nor an offensive line. Try to think of the 2008 season as a 20 game preseason. We're going to try a bunch of guys that probably won't be here next year and hopefully see if anyone is worth keeping. Forget about wins and losses; the best thing we as Chiefs fans can root for this year is that Herm and Carl get fired. The only things that even mildy upset me today was seeing the following guys on the field: McIntosh, McGraw and Hagans- those guys shouldn't even be on an NFL roster, much less seeing any game time.

Deberg_1990
You just have to hope everyone is reacting this way, that anger would make it impossible for Clark to bring them back without losing the fanbase.

Im now convinced he wont. You cant sh*t on your fanbase like that. That would be just a disaster of a financial move as well. People would be giving up season tickets by the thousands. I think enough is enough....

Basileus777
Everyone knew we were going to suck this year. But getting dominated in Arrowhead by a shitty Raiders team is not acceptable, even for a rebuilding team. Teams rebuild all the time while still winning more than 2 games in a season, this isn't rebuilding, its just incompetence. There's no excuse for this, Peterson and the whole coaching staff have to go.

FringeNC
09-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Constantly running against 8 in the box can't be excused by rebuilding. How can an NFL coach be that stupid? Guys off the street know better than that.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Well the way this team is playing we won't have to worry about having to watch it. By week six it will be blacked out. Apathy will be sitting in very soon. I'm to the point where I just shake my head. I don't even cuss anymore.

I have never felt this kind of apathy, and disgust in my entire life of being a Chiefs fan. This is the all time low.

I actually care more about what the Titans do.

I was totally prepared for a horrible season, and getting to watch the team grow, but I think this staff may ruin our young talent.

You learn by playing. Why is Richardson not starting at RT? There's no way in hell his feet could be worse that McIntosh....no way. At least he would be learning, and maybe getting some push in the run game.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 02:49 PM
[sigh] I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised or upset by today's game. We know Herm is a bad coach and we know we don't have a QB nor an offensive line. Try to think of the 2008 season as a 20 game preseason. We're going to try a bunch of guys that probably won't be here next year and hopefully see if anyone is worth keeping. Forget about wins and losses; the best thing we as Chiefs fans can root for this year is that Herm and Carl get fired. The only things that even mildy upset me today was seeing the following guys on the field: McIntosh, McGraw and Hagans- those guys shouldn't even be on an NFL roster, much less seeing any game time.

Great post, but I disagree with you on Hagans.

The kid has talent, but they are mis-using him.

They need to use him at WR and returning kicks and punts.

beach tribe

Then why does McIntosh start at RT, and LJ get 90% of the carries? I agree to point, but there's too many coaching contradictions to that theory.

JuicesFlowing
I'm glad Chiefs Planet exists, for Chiefs fans, since most of them hate the Chiefs. Awesome.

Mecca
Constantly running against 8 in the box can't be excused by rebuilding. How can an NFL coach be that stupid? Guys off the street know better than that.

The thing is, he would do it even if we had good players, the man has one of the worst philosophies ever.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm glad Chiefs Planet exists, for Chiefs fans, since most of them hate the Chiefs. Awesome.

Yea lets be happy about it, that's the kinda shit that has kept Carl here for 20 years.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Yea lets be happy about it, that's the kinda shit that has kept Carl here for 20 years.

Exactly.

Basileus777
09-14-2008, 02:51 PM
You think its bad now? Just wait till this team quits on Herm in a few weeks. Hopefully it will be enough to get him fired.

Deberg_1990
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Heres the saddest part: Herm (alledgedly) is a great talent evaluator.....

Yet, 2/3 rds of his high draft pick D-line gets blown out of the water today....

Hell, Herm Edwards strength is supposed to be defense, yet they still have the same problems they had 3-5 years ago under DV.

Herm hasnt fixed one single thing since hes been here, and hes drove the offense into the ground.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM

I don't hate the Chiefs. Far from it.

I'm just realistic in my expectations.

I've been telling anyone that would listen that we'd lose this week.

Iowanian
09-14-2008, 02:53 PM
I sure know I'm glad I paid for Sunday ticket. Its about to be the only way to record the Chiefs games to speed through once I start bow hunting.

I foresee more sunday afternoons in a tree stand this fall.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 02:53 PM

We don't hate the Chiefs....we love them.

Getting Irate at your son for smoking crack doesn't mean you hate him.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 02:54 PM

Yet, 2/3 rds of his high draft pick D-line gets blown out of the water today....

Hell, Herm Edwards strength is supposed to be defense, yet they still have the same problems they had 3-5 years ago under DV.

Herm hasnt fixed one single thing since hes been here, and hes drove the offense into the ground.

Yep. All of Herm's playoff years have been because of the hand-me-downs by the previous coaches I've always said.

Robo-Chachi
The Chiefs are our drunken uncle and this season is Clark Hunt's intervention.

OnTheWarpath58

Don't pin that all on the DL.

The LB's were ****ing abysmal today.

The DL is taking up blockers so the LB's can make the play.

But they're not making the plays...

The Bad Guy

I'm glad homer fans exist. Because of their dedication, and filling Arrowhead Stadium every week, changes will never be made from the top.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 02:55 PM

Our LBs are awful.

Derrick Johnson is super overrated.

beach tribe
I don't hate the Chiefs. Far from it.

I'm just realistic in my expectations.

I've been telling anyone that would listen that we'd lose this week.

I was prepared to lose. I was not prepared for retarded coaching contradictions, or watching remnants of the 32 run defense.

Bearcat

Why would anyone that hates the Chiefs spend an entire day watching them and being outraged by the outcome? I don't waste my time on things I hate... but they aren't making it easy to love 'em.

Deberg_1990

Ok, true....but that still falls under Herm Edwards responsibility. My post still stands: What has Herm Edwards improved since hes been in KC??

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Our LBs are awful.

Derrick Johnson is super overrated.

Uh oh, cut LJMVP guy or Claythan if he was here.....Claythan tried to tell me Dj was as good as Keith Bulluck.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Ok, true....but that still falls under Herm Edwards responsibility. My post still stands: What has Herm Edwards improved since hes been in KC??

Um uh um.....the press conferences involve alot more stupid phrases now?

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 02:58 PM

In all honesty, not much.

Our DT's are much better.

Our back 4 are much better, IMO.

That's about it.

the Talking Can
if this season resulted in a #1 draft pick and the firing if herm, carl, and gunther.....

...it would have to be considered a smashing success

el borracho
Great post, but I disagree with you on Hagans.

The kid has talent, but they are mis-using him.

They need to use him at WR and returning kicks and punts.

Oh, if they want to do that then fine but he has no business under center. His physical limitations are too much to ever make it as a QB.

Micjones
Clark Hunt definitely needs to shake things up. This is tragic.

64 Chief
One of the worst games in Chiefs history. But I'll keep watching and hope for future improvement. At least I have the Tigers and Palin to root for.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Uh oh, cut LJMVP guy or Claythan if he was here.....Claythan tried to tell me Dj was as good as Keith Bulluck.

Wow.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh, if they want to do that then fine but he has no business under center. His physical limitations are too much to ever make it as a QB.

Agree, 100%

dirk digler
09-14-2008, 03:00 PM

Do us all favor and go **** yourself

Mecca
09-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Wow.

That was basically my reaction, then he posted a bunch of stat lines saying "look they're close in stats"

alanm
09-14-2008, 03:01 PM

At the end of the year??? I want heads rolling tomorrow. :cuss:

el borracho
09-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Then why does McIntosh start at RT, and LJ get 90% of the carries? I agree to point, but there's too many coaching contradictions to that theory.

LJ is our featured back and will be here for a few more years so I have no problem with him on the field. McIntosh is as big a mystery to me as Terry and Turley were. He is obviously not suited for the job and there is virtually no hope of improvement so I really can't understand what he is doing out there. Honestly, I would rather see Richardson than McIntosh. Even if he (Richardson) is bad there would be the possibility of improvement. Heck, I would rather steal tackles off of other teams practice squads than stick with McIntosh. Who knows?- We might luck into someone.

Deberg_1990
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Klinksdale just said he thinks Clark looks at Herm more like a 1st year head coach than a guy in his 3rd year...

Good Lord...Heaven help us if that true....

Basileus777
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Richardson or Taylor couldn't possibly be worse than McIntosh at this point. What could we lose by playing them?

grandllama
09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
You think its bad now? Just wait till this team quits on Herm in a few weeks. Hopefully it will be enough to get him fired.

They didn't quit today? I must have been watching the wrong game.

el borracho
09-14-2008, 03:04 PM

I actually think the defense was doing well in the first half but probably got tired and/ or just plain gave up on receiving any help from our O.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Klinksdale just said he thinks Clark looks at Herm more like a 1st year head coach than a guy in his 3rd year...

Good Lord...Heaven help us if that true....

Clark is just like his old man....I understand letting the football people do their job but there's also the point of not realizing when it's time to step in.

Clark is going to become a running joke of the league if he doesn't fire these guys.

triple
09-14-2008, 03:06 PM
boy i'm glad i missed all but the last two minutes

el borracho
09-14-2008, 03:07 PM
if this season resulted in a #1 draft pick and the firing if herm, carl, and gunther.....

Agreed! (Although I do like Gunther)

Micjones
09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Clark is just like his old man....I understand letting the football people do their job but there's also the point of not realizing when it's time to step in.

Clark is going to become a running joke of the league if he doesn't fire these guys.

If I were Clark Hunt I'd be so furious I'd probably fire everyone I saw after today's embarrassment.

Have some pride Clark.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 03:10 PM
If I were Clark Hunt I'd be so furious I'd probably fire everyone I saw after today's embarrassment.

Have some pride Clark.

Yeah, because that's how it works in the NFL...

Just fire everyone in Week 2. Start from scratch. Hire coaches that are on the ****ing street.

:rolleyes:

JuicesFlowing
09-14-2008, 03:11 PM

Have some pride Clark.

Clark is supposed to be more proactive, less patient ... I'm pretty sure he isn't "as advertised" ... it's going to be a long year. As bad as we are, I thought we'd beat Oakland. They bitch slapped us.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2008, 03:13 PM

This

For now. My fandom is suffering like a mother****er right now. The Chiefs lose their 2nd in a row AT HOME to the Raiders. the Huskies get blown out AT HOME to the Sooners yesterday. the Mariners were done in April much like the Chiefs are in September. The Sonics left town. There's not a lot of joy in it anywhere right now.

FringeNC
09-14-2008, 03:14 PM

One would hope a 2-14 season would get Herm and Carl fired. It's going to be tough for Clark not to given the empty stadium the rest of the season. I'm still scared Herm could survive though.

Coach
09-14-2008, 03:14 PM
That was basically my reaction, then he posted a bunch of stat lines saying "look they're close in stats"

That's the same argument on the Damon Huard issue about his "stats" even though iit's clearly obvious that Damon Huard sucks ass.

Micjones
09-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah, because that's how it works in the NFL...

Just fire everyone in Week 2. Start from scratch. Hire coaches that are on the ****ing street.

You're right. Herman Edwards and Carl Peterson weren't incompetent enough three weeks ago to have been shown the door.

You simply cannot make any more excuses for Chiefs brass.
This team is awful and to add insult to injury... We have NO direction.

This cannot go on any longer.
Our QBOTF has no business holding down a starting job.
Our Head Coach has no business leading a football team.
Our General Manager defines futility in the NFL.

It's BEEN TIME for all of them to have been passed over.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 03:18 PM
You're right. Herman Edwards and Carl Peterson weren't incompetent enough three weeks ago to have been shown the door.

You simply cannot make any more excuses for Chiefs brass.
This team is awful and to add insult to injury... We have NO direction.

This cannot go on any longer.
Our QBOTF has no business holding down a starting job.
Our Head Coach has no business leading a football team.
Our General Manager defines futility in the NFL.

It's BEEN TIME for all of them to have been passed over.

All that is fine and well...

But don't hold your breath.

Micjones
09-14-2008, 03:20 PM
All that is fine and well...

But don't hold your breath.

I won't.

I hope the Chiefs organization doesn't hold out hope that people will continue to go out to that stadium.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Where is that DJ vs. Aaron Rogers thread?

At the time, it was the right call.

Now I'd trade 2 DJ's to get one Aaron Rogers.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Where is that DJ vs. Aaron Rogers thread?

At the time, it was the right call.

Now I'd trade 2 DJ's to get one Aaron Rogers.

It's amazing what being surrounded by talent will do for you...

Rodgers has one of, if not the best OL in the league, excellent WR's, and a coaching staff that gameplans to his strengths.

Rodgers would already be out of the league had KC drafted him.

Skip Towne
09-14-2008, 03:26 PM
What's really sad is that you can't fire Herm on the internet. He's too stupid to get on the internet. He's said as much.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 03:27 PM
FAKE FANS!!! WE'RE REBUILDING! THATS WHAT REBUILDING TEAMS DO! THEY REBUILD!

DT58HOF
09-14-2008, 03:29 PM

STFU ASSHOL%

beach tribe
Richardson or Taylor couldn't possibly be worse than McIntosh at this point. What could we lose by playing them?

Ignorance? Never mind it would take more than that for Herm to lose his ignorance.

Bearcat

What if we rebuilt the rebuilding?

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 03:30 PM
It's amazing what being surrounded by talent will do for you...

Rodgers has one of, if not the best OL in the league, excellent WR's, and a coaching staff that gameplans to his strengths.

Rodgers would already be out of the league had KC drafted him.

Agreed. He would have been ruined by now.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Agreed. He would have been ruined by now.

That surely means it's time to fire everyone here, if we are all that confident that the Chiefs will just ruin any QB, time to ax everyone.

ChiTown
09-14-2008, 03:33 PM

Uh, no they don't.

You don't rebuild with an absolute retard at HC and Pres/GM. That's called ****ing up.

ILChief
09-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Josh McDaniels or Lane Kiffin is my vote. Get rid of every single assistant and coordinator, especially Gunther.

Obviously Carl has to go as well.

redbrian
09-14-2008, 03:51 PM
I find more enjoyment out of rooting for my fantasy players than I do for the Chiefs.

We have bar none the worst HC in the NFL. I used to think Nolan was worse- Herm is by far the worst.

We have a defensive coordinator who routinely gets bitched around the field every week, but fails to make any adjustments.

We have some of the worst collection of QBs. If you are rebuilding, you can't have a dogshit QB option to turn to.

The only thing worth shit on our offensive line is the left side.

Chan Gailey has had his nuts cutoff by Sperm and his ridiculous gameplans.

I hope Clark Hunt blows it all up tomorrow. Rebuilding is great. Rebuilding when you have no real leader on this team or in the front office is a disaster.

I like a lot of our young players. I don't like them learning from a retard like Herm.

I used to live for NFL Sundays. Thanks Herm and Carl for taking that joy away.

Well bandwagon, maybe you can pick a winning team to root for......

Halfcan
09-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Herm has lost back to back at home to the Faders and 11 in a row-longest losing streak in the NFl right now.

Time to go!

blueballs
09-14-2008, 04:17 PM
The Raiders have been drafting high for so long
even Al Davis can't screw up all that talent

kcfanXIII
09-14-2008, 04:24 PM
the chiefs are f**king clown shoes. fire em all, let the department of labor sort em out.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-14-2008, 04:29 PM
I bet Herm's facebook status is...

Herm Edwards is just got home from the game, it's okay, we'll get them next time.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:33 PM
100% agreed. First time in my life I've felt this way about football. Today was the WORST football I have ever watched in my life.

The only time I enjoyed the game was when the defense was on the field...I hated to see #4 march on the field...are you kidding?

And giving up ridiculous gains on 3rd and long when THEY CAN'T THROW THE ****ING BALL?! ARE YOU KIDDING? The Raiders attacked the shit out of us because they knew we couldn't throw the ball...why didn't we do that to them?

we are one inept football team...it's sickening.

**** this shit.

Ebolapox
09-14-2008, 04:35 PM
wish I wasn't with you on that one. but, alas--***** that was pathetic.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 04:38 PM
That surely means it's time to fire everyone here, if we are all that confident that the Chiefs will just ruin any QB, time to ax everyone.

That's the idea. I have 0 faith in this r'egime(sp?).

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:39 PM
our defense is fine...we are a good DE and MLB away from having a really potent defense...

Our offense is just beyond atrocious. Chan Gailey appears to be even more inept than Mike Solari...and that simply shouldn't be possible.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:40 PM

**** you.

Just because I think the Chiefs rebuilding efforts are a sham, and they are basically unwatchable, doesn't mean I start liking another team.

dj56dt58
09-14-2008, 04:41 PM
I would love to continue to watch, but the rest of the home games are going to be blacked out. And I'm not going to pay to watch this shit in person.

I can't go to a game..I would run down onto the field and beat the shit out of Herm...doubt anybody would stop me either...they would probably jump in and help

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:41 PM
our defense is fine...we are a good DE and MLB away from having a really potent defense...

Our offense is just beyond atrocious. Chan Gailey appears to be even more inept than Mike Solari...and that simply shouldn't be possible.

Getting gutted for 300 rushing yards by a team that has a horrid O-line doesn't sound fine to me.

I think we are much closer to having a good defense than offense however.

blueballs
09-14-2008, 04:42 PM
slap stick comedy is dead

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:42 PM
100% agreed. First time in my life I've felt this way about football. Today was the WORST football I have ever watched in my life.

The only time I enjoyed the game was when the defense was on the field...I hated to see #4 march on the field...are you kidding?

And giving up ridiculous gains on 3rd and long when THEY CAN'T THROW THE ****ING BALL?! ARE YOU KIDDING? The Raiders attacked the shit out of us because they knew we couldn't throw the ball...why didn't we do that to them?

we are one inept football team...it's sickening.

**** this shit.

You are not a real fan. [/redbrain]

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Getting gutted for 300 rushing yards by a team that has a horrid O-line doesn't sound fine to me.

I think we are much closer to having a good defense than offense however.
I think it had a little to do with fatigue...but yeah, you're right...why we weren't attacking them like Oakland was attacking us is just insane to me.

They had no intentions of ever passing...JEMARCUS RUSSELL IS HORRIBLE. We lost at Arrowhead to a team that had what, 56 passing yards?

Disgusting. I was disgusted to wear my Chiefs jersey in public today. I'm not doing that next week.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:51 PM
I think it had a little to do with fatigue...but yeah, you're right...why we weren't attacking them like Oakland was attacking us is just insane to me.

They had no intentions of ever passing...JEMARCUS RUSSELL IS HORRIBLE. We lost at Arrowhead to a team that had what, 56 passing yards?

Disgusting. I was disgusted to wear my Chiefs jersey in public today. I'm not doing that next week.

How can you not have Chiefs pride? [/redbrain]

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-14-2008, 04:56 PM

kill yourself.

redbrian
09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
kill yourself.

wow now that is a real mature statement.....hey maybe lj can lend you some diapers to wear.....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Realistically, the Chiefs still need a top 5 DE and a top 10 MLB for this defense to be really good and really consistent. It will take another two years for the middle of the line to reach its potential. Hali is what he is, an average defensive end.

With that being said, we still need at least 3 and perhaps 4 offensive lineman, another wide receiver, and a quarterback.

On top of that we have the worst coaching staff in the NFL. These guys couldn't develop Barry Sanders. We run an antiquated scheme with the fear of the Jonas Brothers in general population.

Iowanian
09-14-2008, 05:30 PM
The good news is, this season might just be bad enough to be the Ipecac that Clark Hunt needs to purge this team of everything Carl related.

http://www.hippocritis.com/february05/feb05pics/hamsalad.jpg

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
09-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Frank, can you fire Herm over the Internet please?

Halfcan
09-14-2008, 05:46 PM
The good news is, this season might just be bad enough to be the Ipecac that Clark Hunt needs to purge this team of everything Carl related.

http://www.hippocritis.com/february05/feb05pics/hamsalad.jpg

The King put another 30 mil in Silver spoons account this year-he aint going nowhere.

Molitoth
09-14-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm expected a bad team, but not this pathetic. I cannot stand to watch next week.

RedandGold
09-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I was there today, and as pathetic as it was, I won't quit watching. I'll quit paying the $200+ for myself and my wife to watch the game at Arrowhead, but I won't quit watching and cheering for them.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 06:26 PM
I was there today, and as pathetic as it was, I won't quit watching. I'll quit paying the $200+ for myself and my wife to watch the game at Arrowhead, but I won't quit watching and cheering for them.

None of us will. We're all Chiefs fans. It's not like our team has been good, and we just jumped on the wagon.

grandllama
09-14-2008, 06:27 PM

You just don't get it do you? It's bad enough you can't take off the god d*mn red and gold homer glasses long enough to see the putrid decomposing remains of a proud football franchise, but to question our loyalty? Suggest we find new teams to root for?

Who the fark are you to tell me, or Bad Guy, or the other loyal fans on this board to find a new team?

We bleed Red and Gold - this is why we are so angry with this franchise. This is why we express our disgust. This is why we don't buy into Herm's crutch of 'Rebuilding'.

Rebuilding my ass. We could handle losing eleven games in a row and the ongoing torture of this season if there were any, seriously, absolutely any, glimmer that rebuilding was actually taking place. Rebuilding implies a certain level of aptitude on the part of the coaches and management. Instead, Herm and his cronies are retarding the growth and destroying the potential careers of our young players with horrible coaching, foolish philosophy and completely inane game planning all the while setting us up for many more years of losing and disappointment as a new GM and new coach come in and try to clean this mess up.

You and the rest of the folks getting upset because the majority of us chose to express our disgust at this football team that we love really remind me of Kevin Bacon's character in Animal House. "REMAIN CALM! ALL IS FINE!"

You and the remainder of the rapidly dwindling legions of eunuchs defending the golden palace of lies that is 1 Arrowhead drive need to get a clue, all is not fine.

I would submit that it is you that is the bandwagon fan. Fans such as you that cannot show any kind of passion about something you love being destroyed thru carelessness and gross mismanagement will find it much easier to go fellate the Patriots, Colts, Packers or Cowboys once your breaking point has been exceeded with the Chiefs.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2008, 06:34 PM
The life has been sucked from this fan base. The energy and excitement of Arrowhead is continuing to diminish. Sunday's aren't the same and I'm just not as passionate about the Chiefs as before. I will watch every game however no matter how bad it gets. I can't blame anyone for not wanting to watch this crap though.

Dayze
09-14-2008, 07:01 PM
http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/nakedgun.gif

"Remain calm....nothing to see here. Please, disperse. Nothing to see here; move along"/Herm

chiefsfan1963
09-14-2008, 11:06 PM
DV is the simply better! ROFL

triple
09-14-2008, 11:22 PM

:cuss: you.

Some of us care about this team TOO MUCH to endorse this garbage any longer.

The people who vote with their dollars are the agents of change, not the ones who continue to support failure.

The people like me who used to be season ticket holders but have had enough of Carl and are now empty seats are the ones who care the most about this team, because we expect better than this flaming turd and hold the team accountable for it.

You want to write Carl $2,000-$3,000 or more checks every year to watch the L.A. Clippers with helmets, be my guest.

I hope you fall into one of those giant construction holes, where Carl is burying what remains of the dignity of this franchise.

Sure-Oz
09-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Let RedBrian keep wasting his hard earned money on a shitty product. Like buying a ****ing bmer that's a lemon

Jayhawkerman2001
09-14-2008, 11:24 PM
To add on to grandllama's post. Some fans find it hard to not throw themselves emotionally into this team and some fans like me can't help but want to break things when Herm pulls bonehead play after bonehead play.

I can't watch the games without putting my emotions into them, because i ****ing bleed red and gold and will continue to do so until the day i die. What happens when emotions go into a team that cant do anything worth dick? Im thinking depression, broken things, broken body parts and most likely calls to the cops from neighbors.

It's not worth it to me anymore, my emotional health and my family are too important to me to give my emotions to a team that cares nothing about its fans.

How long till next baseball season?

Sure-Oz
09-14-2008, 11:26 PM
They had a story on this on the news earlier about fans giving up tickets and game tickets costing half at stores than it used to. One guy said "im tired of going home pissed off, why buy something that makes me angry!" Nuff said

Jayhawkerman2001
09-14-2008, 11:29 PM
They had a story on this on the news earlier about fans giving up tickets and game tickets costing half at stores than it used to. One guy said "im tired of going home pissed off, why buy something that makes me angry!" Nuff said

exactly, its not worth the emotional strain.

FAX
09-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Liquor sales are up significantly in the metro area, or so I'm told.

It behooves the local alcohol purveyors to buy up as many tickets as they can so that the television blackouts might be replaced by the more entertaining kind.

FAX

dj56dt58
09-14-2008, 11:40 PM

I wanna watch..like the thread starter..I cant anymore..its not even entertaining or fun to watch

chiefs1111
09-15-2008, 12:19 AM
Ill keep watching,I just wish we had a coach who knew what he was doing

chiefs1111
09-15-2008, 12:21 AM
also I like watching the younger guys play,like Charles for example,when we actually get him the damn ball.

picasso
09-15-2008, 12:53 AM
It's a real bitch I wasted all this money on NFL ticket, hate to say it but I am truely considering converting to a Seahawk fan and support my local team. I have lived in Seattle over 20 years and have always been a Chiefs fan. I am doubting that this year and considering rooting for Sammy Parker and the SeaChickens.
Chiefs this year are just to......gay.

DaneMcCloud
09-15-2008, 12:57 AM
It's a real bitch I wasted all this money on NFL ticket, hate to say it but I am truely considering converting to a Seahawk fan and support my local team. I have lived in Seattle over 20 years and have always been a Chiefs fan. I am doubting that this year and considering rooting for Sammy Parker and the SeaChickens.

So the Chiefs are now homosexuals and you're refusing to support them?

I've always figured there were a few hidden homosexuals in every professional sport but an actual team of 58?

Well, I'd say that's groundbreaking.

To say the least.

Have fun with your other 0-2 team.

****o

picasso
09-15-2008, 01:00 AM
So the Chiefs are now homosexuals and you're refusing to support them?

I've always figured there were a few hidden homosexuals in every professional sport but an actual team of 58?

Well, I'd say that's groundbreaking.

To say the least.

Have fun with your other 0-2 team.

****o

AAHH ***** off!

Short Leash Hootie
09-15-2008, 03:30 AM

Your local team isn't much better LMAO