PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rebuilding. Get over it.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

(Sticky Please)

Fruit Ninja
09-14-2008, 02:42 PM
So are the Raiders, but their coaches at least tried.

Bearcat
09-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

Get over it.

BigVE
No. This was worse than rebuilding. That is going to be Herms and CP's excuse. B.S.

L.A. Chieffan
Rebuilding. Get over it.

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2008, 02:44 PM
So are the Raiders, but their coaches at least tried.

The Raiders have two Top Five draft picks starting at QB and RB.

The Chiefs have ONE at DT.

Ari Chi3fs
09-14-2008, 02:44 PM
**** YOU L.A. CHIEF****

chiefs1111
09-14-2008, 02:45 PM
rebuilding is no excuse for terrible coaching,even though thats the excuse they will use

KevB
09-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Is this schtick LA Chieffan? Getting beat by a decent team at home, and I buy the re-building comment. Against a shitty Raiders team that's about to fire it's coach and in our home opener. Sorry, that doesn't fly.

harpes
Rebuilding yea. I guess our number one back is still leaning how to pick up a block so the QB doesnt get killed. Oh yea he might have had to break a sweat, afterall we are rebuilding.

Fruit Ninja

Again, they at least tried to win. our coaches coached a bad game. At least on offense. We do the same thing every week when this team isnt build for a power game. They can say they want to run it, but our Left side of the line is bad, Why n ot run it towards the right side where there is talent? Why not run sweeps when the sweeps we did have netted some yards? Its bad coaching.

dirk digler
09-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Your an idiot. Get.over.it

Basileus777
09-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Bullshit. Getting dominated in Arrowhead by a shitty Raiders team is not acceptable, even for a rebuilding team. Teams rebuild all the time while still winning more than 2 games in a season. This isn't rebuilding, its just incompetence.

Skip Towne
09-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Get over it my ass. Herm Edwards is in no way an NFL Head Coach. Fire him and you will see.

Fish
09-14-2008, 02:49 PM
This is exactly what we should have expected. We are a crappy team. This is what young crappy teams do.

Everyone and their damn dog have been trying to tell you guys that this is what we would be with this young team with so many holes. Our LBs are terrible. Our QB situation is now a disaster. Our kicker can't get a kickoff past the 15. We can't tackle.

We have too many positions to fill to expect anything less.

KChiefs1
09-14-2008, 02:50 PM
I thought Tyler Thigpen looked pretty good.

eazyb81
09-14-2008, 02:54 PM
This is exactly what we should have expected. We are a crappy team. This is what young crappy teams do.

Everyone and their damn dog have been trying to tell you guys that this is what we would be with this young team with so many holes. Our LBs are terrible. Our QB situation is now a disaster. Our kicker can't get a kickoff past the 15. We can't tackle.

:clap:

I know it's brutal to watch, but this is what crappy teams do. I don't know why anyone on this board thought we would have a better record than last year. We have some young talent, but the offensive line is awful and we have the worst QBs in the league, which just happens to be the most important position in football.

Yes, Carl and Herm suck, but everyone said they knew we were going to suck, but apparently some just can't handle it.

Just look forward to the #1 pick and pray Matthew Stafford turns into Peyton Manning.

Bwana
09-14-2008, 02:55 PM
This about more than rebuilding, it's about shitty management and coaching, with no direction.

Fish
09-14-2008, 02:57 PM
And the worst part is..... we could just as easily come back next week and look like a playoff team. Which will get all the "win now" fans excited again and expecting consistency.

Only to be disappointed again.

We are who we thought we were..........

QuikSsurfer
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
**** this.
I just got back from a game where a 33 year old head coach, who is on the hotseat, just outcoached idiot Edwards in an embarrassing loss. I'm sick.
What does Herm do besides stand around on the sidelines with his arms folded?
What was a ****ing PRACTICE SQUAD WR doing in the game BEHIND CENTER?

Other things:
LJ is tiptoeing to the line every time he gets the ball.
McIntosh is garbage and shouldn't see the field again.
Hali got SCHOOLED by a backup LT who had never played in an nfl game.
Page needs to work 5 hours a day this week on tackling and wrapping players up.

And again, what the hell was Hagans doing on the ****ing field? I realize they were trying to slash it out but did they really expect to fool anybody after the first time he got the ball?

The team has no direction.

QuikSsurfer
09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
This about more than rebuilding, it's about shitty management and coaching, with no direction.

This

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

QuikSsurfer
09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
**** this.
I just got back from a game where a 33 year old head coach, who is on the hotseat, just outcoached idiot Edwards in an embarrassing loss. I'm sick.
What does Herm do besides stand around on the sidelines with his arms folded?
What was a ****ing PRACTICE SQUAD WR doing in the game BEHIND CENTER?

Other things:
LJ is tiptoeing to the line every time he gets the ball.
McIntosh is garbage and shouldn't see the field again.
Hali got SCHOOLED by a backup LT who had never played in an nfl game.
Page needs to work 5 hours a day this week on tackling and wrapping players up.

And again, what the hell was Hagans doing on the ****ing field? I realize they were trying to slash it out but did they really expect to fool anybody after the first time he got the ball?

The team has no direction.

And for everyone who wanted Thigpen..... ROFL

Micjones
09-14-2008, 03:06 PM

Hello!!!

And that does NOT equal rebuilding.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 03:07 PM

Bingo.

People have just assumed that Oakland is terrible because Denver tore them up...

Well, then I guess San Diego sucks too, because Denver is manhandling them right now...

Just because Oakland sucked for 5 years doesn't mean they suck this year. They have more talent than we do, plain and simple.

And they should, they've been "rebuilding" for over FIVE YEARS.

keg in kc
09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
The forum's more entertaining than the game today.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Mods, can i change my name to RebuildingGetoverit

thurman merman
09-14-2008, 03:13 PM
how does putting a wide receiver at quarterback fit into the whole rebuilding plan?

Fish
09-14-2008, 03:17 PM
how does putting a wide receiver at quarterback fit into the whole rebuilding plan?

Finding out if the kid can provide a spark. See what he does under pressure.

Evaluation.

Adept Havelock
09-14-2008, 03:18 PM

As usual, Bwana cuts straight to the heart of the matter. :clap:

LA Chieffan...Geh Kak Afen Yam

ChiefsFanatic
09-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

(Sticky Please)

Repost:cuss:

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 03:20 PM
LA Chieffan...Geh Kak Afen Yam

I don't listen to Hip-Hop.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
And the worst part is..... we could just as easily come back next week and look like a playoff team. Which will get all the "win now" fans excited again and expecting consistency.

I don't know why you can't figure out that people are not pissed cause we lost.

We're pissed because the caoching staff is a joke.

We're all excited about rebuilding, but it looks like the entire 06 draft is draft is nothing but an average starter, a rotational guy, a safety that can't tackle, and and a bunch of scrubs. In other words.....nothing.

They ran right over Hali, and he got 0 pressure on the QB. If Jamarcus was worth shit, we would have been embarrassed even worse.

JuicesFlowing
09-14-2008, 03:22 PM
If you are going to use this phrase for the next 4 months, then please don't. We get it already. I'm tired of reading it.

Coach

CROWN OUR ASSES!

L.A. Chieffan
If you are going to use this phrase for the next 4 months, then please don't. We get it already. I'm tired of reading it.

FAKE FAN! REBUILDING GET OVER IT!!!

ChiefsFanatic
09-14-2008, 03:28 PM

You know, I really don't usually give people neg rep, but you deserve it. How many times are you going to make the same post? And then you made a thread with the post.

Rebuilding is rebuilding, but what happened today had nothing to do with young players, and new systems, or anything remotely connected to rebuilding.

What happened today was about poor coaching. Plain and simple.

JuicesFlowing
09-14-2008, 03:28 PM

Fake? Wow. I'm not bashing LJ like everyone else is. I watch every snap. I get excited every Sunday. i watched every second of last season. I don't think I'm fake. I understand rebuilding. I'm just tired of hearing that same phrase over and over and over. That's all.Thanks.

Bwana
09-14-2008, 03:32 PM
You know, I really don't usually give people neg rep, but you deserve it. How many times are you going to make the same post? And then you made a thread with the post.

Rebuilding is rebuilding, but what happened today had nothing to do with young players, and new systems, or anything remotely connected to rebuilding.

Bingo

FAX
09-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Yep ... I think Herm may be lost.

I sometimes have difficulty reading his body language, or picking up intent from his tone, or even understanding the words he uses, but in the pressers today, Herm sounded like a guy who was overwhelmed and didn't understand the reasons why. Where was the bluster? The "Get over it." attitude? The "It's okay." confidence? It wasn't there.

Herm may well be starting to realize that's he doesn't have what it takes to pull this thing off.

FAX

redbrian
09-14-2008, 03:35 PM

if you and the brain trust are going to keep harping on it being everyone but the players on the field....well I have been long over tired of that dead horse.....

redbrian
09-14-2008, 03:37 PM

yea the players had nothing to do with it, they played a flawless game........

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 03:39 PM

The players did have something to do with it. Mainly the players picked by this staff from the completely wasted 06 draft.

redbrian
09-14-2008, 03:42 PM
The players did have something to do with it. Mainly the players picked by this staff from the completely wasted 06 draft.

oh jeez....everyone but the 06 draft played great.......and we all know that players two years into the NFL should be all stars

Inspector
09-14-2008, 03:46 PM
We're rebuilding the coaching staff??

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Finding out if the kid can provide a spark. See what he does under pressure.

Evaluation.

Sweet. Every game can be a preseason game. Evaluate a roster you've already been evaluating for 6 months. No sense in trying to teach these kids how to win a game. That just happens in the NFL. Parity and all. I need to go take a shower.

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 04:14 PM

And how much spent on FA versus the Chiefs?

Long term plan out the window after 2 games.....

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 04:20 PM

Reason only works before games are played. Ok not then even.

Oldest to youngest team in 1 off season. We are bound to suck.

They have to make up for last years mistake of not starting out rebuilding and go from oldest to youngest in 1 year.

I would like to see the record of teams that went from oldest to youngest in history.

ChiefsFanatic
09-14-2008, 04:29 PM

Did players call the offensive plays? Did players call the defensive plays? Did the players determine what players were playing? Did the players decide that a practice squad player should get snaps at QB? Did players misuse time-outs?

No, but Herm Edwards did.

redbrian
09-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Did players call the offensive plays? Did players call the defensive plays? Did the players determine what players were playing? Did the players decide that a practice squad player should get snaps at QB? Did players misuse time-outs?

No, but Herm Edwards did.

Really Herm called every play.....damn I have not heard of that happening since......I played peewee football.......and what players currently on the squad should have played......this is a throw away season.....most people understood this before the season started.....

ChiefsFanatic
09-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Really Herm called every play.....damn I have not heard of that happening since......I played peewee football.......and what players currently on the squad should have played......this is a throw away season.....most people understood this before the season started.....

Herm Edwards is the HEAD COACH. That means he is responsible for all aspects of the team. You really don't think that the Coordinators are free to call what they want, do you? I know you don't.

This is not a throw-away season. Well, unless you mean that the fans are just throwing their money away when they pay for tickets and parking passes. Is that what you mean?

Clark Hunt is not giving anyone their money back, and that means that the fans deserve the best effort of every player and every coach.

And, if that is Herm's best effort, then it is piss poor.

dj56dt58
09-14-2008, 04:51 PM

A DT who has been getting his ass handed to him

King_Chief_Fan
09-14-2008, 04:53 PM

throw away season? rebuilding doesn't have to be throw away. But there is every indication that the players are mailing this in thanks to the coaching staff.

Chiefshrink
09-14-2008, 04:57 PM
How do you NOT get pumped up to play a "home opener" especially when it is Arrowhead and 'knowing you are going against a team that is supposedly worse than you. You would think you would at least play well enough not to earn that 'moniker' for the rest of the season but I assure you the Chiefs will now wear it the rest of the season. This is a serious coaching error by not getting your team ready to play.

Chiefshrink
09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Clark better show his big balls sooner than later in making change.

Sure-Oz
09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
i love it, dorseys already labeled a bust by some....give me a break

chiefsfan1963
09-14-2008, 05:16 PM
rebuilding w/o CP and Herm is what everyone on this board wants!

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Why isn't this stickied?

I guess you people aren't REAL FANS.

DT58HOF
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Will someone smack LA CHIEFS FAN for be such a dumb ass
3,927 post and 70% of them says rebuilding get over it
what a genius

el borracho
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

(Sticky Please)

Quoting myself from another thread:

Please keep in mind that the Raiders are also a bottom-barrel team that might not win again until November. Even during rebuilding years you should expect to be competetive with other bottom 5 teams in the league.

The problem isn't that the Chiefs are 0-2, the problem is that the Chiefs were never in the game with another crappy, 4-12 team. The problem is that our GM is very average without Marty and our head coach is a career loser (52-62 and getting worse). The problem isn't the fact that we suck (we all knew we would) but rather the fact that no one believes the men in charge are capable of improvement. Honestly, tell us why we should believe in Carl and Herm to build a championship team.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Will someone smack LA CHIEFS FAN for be such a dumb ass
3,927 post and 70% of them says rebuilding get over it
what a genius

What? You don't want to rebuild?? You want to suck forever??

Great fan there, buddy.

el borracho
09-14-2008, 06:55 PM

So what? The Raiders will be lucky to win another game before November and are still a bottom 5 team in the league. Rebuild or no, we should have been much more competetive.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Quoting myself from another thread:

Honestly, tell us why we should believe in Carl and Herm to build a championship team.

Because if you don't, THEN WHY ARE YOU A CHIEF FAN! GO WATCH A TEAM THAT'S GOOD IF YOU WANT TO SEE PEOPLE WIN!

ChiefsFanatic
09-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Why isn't this stickied?

Because you have posted this in every thread on the first two pages.............and because it is stupid.

Dayze

Great fan there, buddy.

yup. We should bear down and get used to it; at some point, this will be Herm's 'auto-response' when/if the media holds him accountable for suckage.

"Obviously, we're in a rebuilding mode right now. We're gonna play the young guys; they're gonna make mistakes. Get over it"/Herm

Mecca
Guys in drafted in 06 should be performing after 3 years you are considered being what you'll always be.

DT58HOF

Great fan there, buddy.

we are not rebuilding anything, you have to show signs of getting better, not regressing!
we are the laughing stock of the NFL kinda like New England, The sAINT'S and the Bucs used to be, that is now us, it gets no lower than where we are now as a franchise, we just lost the loser bowl, so we are 15 points worse than the second worst team in the NFL:evil:

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 07:00 PM
You guys have a negative attitude. That's what stopping you.

Programmer
09-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Rebuilding? Yes.

NFL quality showing? NO

We expect professional grade players to play like professionals.
We expect professional coaches to plan professional games.
We expect professional play calling when adaptation is required.

We are getting none of that in KC. Hermcuff is screwing up any chance of confidence building with this team.

Look at the players, they are not having fun. If you have fun and love the game it becomes a game and not just a job.

Right now we have a good number of the 53 on the roster just doing a job.

I don't think we can say that of the coaching staff.

Basileus777
09-14-2008, 07:02 PM

It may be negative, but we're also being realistic. This game was disastrous, even for a rebuilding team. The coaching staff and front office need to be held accountable.

Programmer
09-14-2008, 07:03 PM

Tell us what we have seen on the field to date that should give us a positive attitude. Any thing will do.

We have no game plan to speak of.

We have no quarterback to speak of.

We have no running game outside of the tackles (at least we haven't seen any designed plays there this year)

We are still in the RRPP mode of game planning and implementation.

We don't have a single coach on the team that can adapt, innovate and overcome.
Flexibility in a Head Coach is what you need to recognize that the game plan is a dud and have alternatives
for the team to go to. We havn't even seen anything that could be considered acknowledgment of a need
for a change in any of the last 11 games.

We have a problem and that problem is Hermcuff.

el borracho
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Because if you don't, THEN WHY ARE YOU A CHIEF FAN! GO WATCH A TEAM THAT'S GOOD IF YOU WANT TO SEE PEOPLE WIN!

That is a silly and illogical thing to say. I can be a fan and still realize the men in charge are not good enough to get the job done.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Tell us what we have seen on the field to date that should give us a positive attitude. Any thing will do.

Rebuilding means you have to rebuild. You rebuild what was once built and rebuilt and then built again. If you don't rebuild who is going to rebuild once the building is done? HUH? ANSWER ME THAT ONE SMART GUY

el borracho
09-14-2008, 07:06 PM

Anyway, I don't have to follow another team to see people win- I can just watch our opponents each week.

Micjones
09-14-2008, 07:08 PM
I never knew that one had to go along with everything the organization does to be a real fan of the team.

This is NOT rebuilding.

We have NO direction. Herman Edwards sounded lost and flustered in today's presser.
He doesn't have answers.

L.A. Chieffan
09-14-2008, 07:08 PM
That is a silly and illogical thing to say. I can be a fan and still realize the men in charge are not good enough to get the job done.

I see now you actually hate the Kansas City Chiefs and hope to infaltrate it's fan base with negative thoughts and energy. Don't fall for it everybody!

Micjones
09-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Okay, you're just being facetious.
Thank God.

el borracho
09-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Ah, fighting with anti-logic.

Programmer
09-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Rebuilding means you have to rebuild. You rebuild what was once built and rebuilt and then built again. If you don't rebuild who is going to rebuild once the building is done? HUH? ANSWER ME THAT ONE SMART GUY

It doesn't take a smart guy to realize the rebuilding is all talk.

We have young players on the field without leadership. This team has been rebuilding since Hermcuff has been here.

When you rebuild you use the tools that you have. Rebuilding does not mean that you go 4-12 or worse more than once. We had a chance last year to be committed to rebuild, but Hermcuff would not commit.

When he says you plan or practice to win and then in the games you do nothing that is innovative (part of rebuilding), you do nothing to disguise the weaknesses you have (part of rebuilding), you do nothing to ensure the possibility of winning a game - part of playing football in the NFL.

You expect less expertise when you have young players, but you to not tie their hands and handcuff the OC so you can't win.

Part of rebuilding is rebuilding the confidence of the players in the coaches. That is not beng done in KC. Within two weeks I'll bet there is a wholesale revolt with this team. The HC is just not cutting it, he is not a rebuilder, he is a destroyer. With Al Saunders we had a playbook with 150 different pass plays, with Hermcuff we have less than 40 pass plays in the book. We have no deception plays in the playbook. All he knows is run run pass punt.

To win a championship you have to start somewhere. Right now, just as last year, we are nowhere.

Programmer
09-14-2008, 07:16 PM
I see now you actually hate the Kansas City Chiefs and hope to infaltrate it's fan base with negative thoughts and energy. Don't fall for it everybody!

Accepting less for the sake of ... what are you willing to accept less for?

You think fans hate the Chiefs because they suck worse than they ever have in franchise history? Fans love the team, it's the results that they are unhappy with. Accept less and you will get less. Demand execellence and you will get excellence.

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 07:16 PM
oh jeez....everyone but the 06 draft played great.......and we all know that players two years into the NFL should be all stars

Nobody played very well, but the 06 draft class is in their third season. Usually by then you have a good idea what you have in them. It doesn't look good.
Did you see page try to tackle Bush on Oaklands final drive?

Good players don't do that.

Did you see Tamba getting raped by a mediocre LT?

MAYBE Pollard can hold his job.

I don't see them replacing Page because Herm likes him. That means we're gonna have a guy on the field, who is our last line of defense, that can't be depended on to make a game saving tackle. Hopefully They will let Dejuan play FS, but my money is they will let him replace "play action Pollard", the better of the two.

Did you see McIntosh's Concrete feet? There's a guy from the 06 draft (Herb Taylor) that this team is to STUPID to insert into the lineup in his place for valuable playing experience. For what reason, I have no ****ing clue other than the fact that everything we've been saying about these morons is true.

chiefs1111
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Im all for rebuilding but not with Herm Freaking Edwards as our coach and not with Carl as GM

oaklandhater
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
so how many more coaching meltdowns and loses is it going to take before we stop seeing rebuilding get over it?

shaneo69
09-14-2008, 07:50 PM
...this is a throw away season.....most people understood this before the season started.....

That's funny, I don't think Clark knew this was a throwaway season. I think he stated that he wanted to see improvement from our offense, and to challenge for a playoff spot. This season.

L.A. Chieffan
09-21-2008, 02:23 PM
DO NOT PANIC.

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO PLAN.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-21-2008, 02:25 PM
DO NOT PANIC.

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO PLAN.

I didn't really know if you were serious or not when you started this schtick. I'm pretty confident now though that you can't be. Unless you're a ****ing lunatic anyways. It's not hard to see that we have some of the most inept coaching that I personally have ever seen.

PastorMikH
09-21-2008, 02:26 PM
That's funny, I don't think Clark knew this was a throwaway season. I think he stated that he wanted to see improvement from our offense, and to challenge for a playoff spot. This season.

I think he wanted to challenge for a playoff spot in the next 2 seasons, offensive improvement and more than 4 Ws this season.

harpes
09-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Cant rebuild without rebuilding the coach.

NewChief
09-21-2008, 02:35 PM
The thing that strikes me is just how bad the Chiefs are on both sides of the ball. I expected the Chiefs to be mediocre on offense, but Herm's forte is supposedly defense. The fact that they just can't freaking tackle is very telling.

I still watch and follow the Chiefs more than any other team, but I'm glad that I don't really care too much whether they win or lose these days.

whoman69
09-21-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm all in favor of rebuilding at this point. Let's start with the coaching staff and the front office.

Fruit Ninja
09-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Atlanta is rebuilding as well, and they just beat the living crap out of us.

We dont have the front office or the coaches to do this. They suck.

KCinNY
09-21-2008, 04:41 PM
I think he wanted to challenge for a playoff spot in the next 2 seasons, offensive improvement and more than 4 Ws this season.

This team will be lucky to win 1. I'm not kidding...they look like 0-16-which is freaking hard to do.

F*** Herm! F*** Carl! and F*** the Hunt family too!

Programmer
09-21-2008, 06:31 PM
This team will be lucky to win 1. I'm not kidding...they look like 0-16-which is freaking hard to do.

F*** Herm! F*** Carl! and F*** the Hunt family too!

Just an opinion, but it looks like you are in the market for a new team.

Does anything about KC make you smile?

Reerun_KC
09-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Just an opinion, but it looks like you are in the market for a new team.

Does anything about KC make you smile?
Herm makes us all smile!

Simply Red
12-06-2009, 08:51 PM
ahem

L.A. Chieffan
12-06-2009, 08:52 PM
i still think this should be stickied

88TG88
12-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Its the economy stupid

Simply Red
12-14-2009, 09:40 AM
RGOI!!!!

KCChiefsFan88
12-14-2009, 09:43 AM
9-36 since Clark became primary owner.

L.A. Chieffan
12-14-2009, 09:47 AM
RGOI!!!!

dammit sr gimme a break, im a child of divorce

Johnny Vegas
12-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

repost from 2006

oaklandhater
12-15-2009, 11:02 AM
repost from 2006

I wonder If i can still be popping this thread up in 2010 and 2011.