PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Lost in the offensive ineptitude . . .

ping2000
09-14-2008, 03:58 PM
is the fact that Gunther SUCKS! His bend and break style blows. He is a complete friggin idiot who's idea of coaching up the team is to yell louder. Why does he get a pass year after year? ***** you Gun. We hate you.

Bwana
09-14-2008, 03:59 PM
It is indeed time to clean house.

JuicesFlowing
09-14-2008, 04:01 PM
I was pretty sad seeing our run defense, but i kind of expected it. Greg Robinson must have been in the building.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 04:02 PM
We got destroyed by the Raiders 3rd string RB....think about that.

MichaelH
09-14-2008, 04:02 PM
I used to be a huge Gunther fan but I am beginning to believe you are right. But just because I can, I will blame Hermie and Carl for Gunther's defense.

BigVE
09-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Raiders rushed for over 300yds....I dont think that fact was lost at all.

ping2000
09-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I was pretty sad seeing our run defense, but i kind of expected it. Greg Robinson must have been in the building.

We also have the WORST 3rd and long defense EVER. Year after year we give up 3rd and a mile to EVERYBODY. :cuss:

FringeNC
09-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Gun is amazing. Somehow he still has a reputation as defensive master mind despite being a disaster in his return. His 2004 defense was far worse than the 2003 unit he inherited from Greg Robinson.

grandllama
09-14-2008, 04:09 PM
I have always, always been a huge Gun supporter. However I cannot find anything to defend anymore. We were disgusting on both sides of the ball.

You know Gun is going to be up for 48 hours straight watching tape and trying to figure it out, but I just don't see his philosophy lining up with these players or the NFL in 2008.

I never thought I would say it. But the game has passed Gun by.

el borracho
09-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Really? Which D Coordinator could win with our DEs and our linebackers? There isn't enough talent on the field which is Carl's fault- not Gun.

Oh, and it is very difficult to maintain motivation when you know you have no offense. Our D was in it until halftime. Thanks to our head coach and our O, our team was never in it.

ping2000
09-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I have always, always been a huge Gun supporter. However I cannot find anything to defend anymore. We were disgusting on both sides of the ball.

You know Gun is going to be up for 48 hours straight watching tape and trying to figure it out, but I just don't see his philosophy lining up with these players or the NFL in 2008.

I never thought I would say it. But the game has passed Gun by.

Gun is a moron. He will stay up for three straight days and then come up with some great coaching like "we need to play harder". He will then yell at everyone until their ears explode without providing any actual coaching. Gun is good a turning up the volume, and that's all. He doesn't have a ****ing clue how to stop the run, stop third and long, or blitz and actually have a player get to the QB. He is an over-rated hack.

L.A. Chieffan
Rebuilding. Get over it.

Fruit Ninja
Our defense is young. There is going to be problems. We do need to clean the house on everything though, We have 1 rookie. Two 2nd year players and a 3rd year player on the Dline. We are going to struggle.

ping2000
09-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Our defense is young. There is going to be problems. We do need to clean the house on everything though, We have 1 rookie. Two 2nd year players and a 3rd year player on the Dline. We are going to struggle.

I call BS. Gun sucks cause our guys are too old. Gun sucks cause our guys are too young. BS. Other teams find a way. Gun has been given what he asked for. Gun sucks. Gun's defenses have CONSISTENTLY failed to stop the run or stop 3rd and long. Every damn year. Ride his lame ass out of town on a rail along with these other POS coaches.

ChiefsFanatic
09-14-2008, 04:22 PM
is the fact that Gunther SUCKS! His bend and break style blows. He is a complete friggin idiot who's idea of coaching up the team is to yell louder. Why does he get a pass year after year? ***** you Gun. We hate you.

You really think that is Gun's defense? And I bet you think that was DV's/Al Saunders offense that Solari was running last year?

triple
09-14-2008, 04:23 PM
gunther is no more than an average defensive coordinator with bottom of the barrel talent.

Deberg_1990
09-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Gun is amazing. Somehow he still has a reputation as defensive master mind despite being a disaster in his return.

The only people that think that are Clark, Carl and Herm...

beach tribe
09-14-2008, 04:26 PM
You really think that is Gun's defense? And I bet you think that was DV's/Al Saunders offense that Solari was running last year?

I have to agree with this. This all Herm. Not that I'm giving Gun a pass, but if was up to Gun we'd be sending the house after the QB. It just doesn't look like a Gun D. I think he's Herm cuffed like someone said.

Coach
09-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Really? Which D Coordinator could win with our DEs and our linebackers? There isn't enough talent on the field which is Carl's fault- not Gun.

Oh, and it is very difficult to maintain motivation when you know you have no offense. Our D was in it until halftime. Thanks to our head coach and our O, our team was never in it.

Just.... stop.

It's over. Nobody cares for Gunther anymore.

It's over.

ping2000
09-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Just.... stop.

It's over.

WINNER.

ChiTown
09-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Just.... stop.

It's over.

QFT

That stupid, yellow glass wearing dumb fug can kiss my ass on the way out the door. He hasn't been worth a **** since.............never.

FAX
09-14-2008, 04:41 PM
300 rushing yards? Unbelievable.

You know, we need to remember that this is Herm's defensive scheme. The C2 requires the DBs to play tough against the run. I'll tell you ... this team is in deep doodoo, right now. This is the 6th time in 9 years we've started 0 and 2. That is not an abberation. That is a trend.

FAX

DJJasonp
09-14-2008, 04:51 PM

with all due respect...this excuse just doesnt hold water anymore...for 6 or 7 years now...we've been hearing "not the right players" as an excuse for terrible defense....then we bring in "gunther's guys"....no change....we get high draft picks....no change.

I'll grant you - they were on the field all day...but c'mon.

SO...if it's not about the players you have....it's the coaching....but then, if it REALLY is about the players....then you have 8 plus years of a GM, scouts, and heads of player personnel....shi**ing the bed......

So either way....it's time for an organization enema....