PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LOL

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Really, that's all I can say.

That was the worst display of football I have ever seen in my life. Tyler Thigpen should have been cut mid game. McIntosh should never see another down.

JeMarcus Russell looked like God compared to our QB play. Our best QB was a receiver today...and he sucks too.

We lost to a team that through for 50 total yards...and it wasn't even close.

Our playcalling was awful. Our team is awful.

I am done being optimistic this year, I'm sorry to all of those this morning when I was pimping a Chiefs win. I have a feeling we're going to see about 5 blackouts this year, and I'm happy about it.

Last year I bitched at fans for not supporting the team...I apologize to those people, too.

This is a painful team to watch...

I am more accurate than Tyler friggin' Thigpen. Did anything positive happen today? Anything? I want to throw up.

Mr. Laz
09-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Huard rulez!!!!!!!!!!!

blueballs
his girlfriend is going ass to mouth on him

kstater
You think they'll sell out 2 more games?

TrickyNicky
"Mopy" Dick threw a hilarious looking hissy fit on the sideline after Thiggy's last pick.

dj56dt58
Thigpen actually looked like an NFL quarterback for a while..more than I can say for Croyle or Huard

Bwana
09-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Huard rulez!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

dirk digler
09-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Welcome back to reality

Mecca
09-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Thigpen actually looked like an NFL quarterback for a while..more than I can say for Croyle or Huard

Was it on one of the 10 times he hit a Raider with the ball?

Dude is lucky he didn't have 5 INT's.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:42 PM

what the **** were you watching?

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:43 PM
I was cheering for us to punt on 1st down...

Thigpen should be cut this week. He is a worthless never be that doesn't even belong on an NFL Europe team.

blueballs
09-14-2008, 04:44 PM
they showed a guy wearing a red and gold #11 jersey
tell me it's not a huard one

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Honestly. Are the Chiefs the worst team in the history of the NFL at finding QBs?

Mecca
09-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Honestly. Are the Chiefs the worst team in the history of the NFL at finding QBs?

We're certainly right up there.

blueballs
09-14-2008, 04:46 PM
the 49ers can still trade Carl Alex Smith

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
the only way I want a 1st round QB next year is if we get rid of Herm, Dick Curl and anyone else that has anything to do with anything this year.

dj56dt58
09-14-2008, 04:49 PM
what the **** were you watching?

at least he ****ing threw the ball downfied..he's young, hes going to make mistakes, and im not saying hes worth a shit..Croyle just dumps the ball off, and Huards noodle arm cost us a touchdown on the first drive

Halfcan
09-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Was it on one of the 10 times he hit a Raider with the ball?

Dude is lucky he didn't have 5 INT's.

Very lucky- I was wondering what he was throwing at. It seems he was just putting all his arm into every throw and just hoping some cheif would wander into the area. :shake:

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:50 PM
at least he ****ing threw the ball downfied..he's young, hes going to make mistakes, and im not saying hes worth a shit..Croyle just dumps the ball off, and Huards noodle arm cost us a touchdown on the first drive

Yep. He did throw it downfield. Into triple coverage most of the time.

Anyone with an arm can throw the ball downfield.

His decision making was some of the worst I've ever seen for a QB.

tk13
09-14-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm honestly not going to be surprised by anything that happens. I'm not surprised we had a chance to beat New England, and I'm not surprised Oakland beat the crap out of us. This team is going to be wildly inconsistent. It's not just "rebuilding", it's what happens when you rebuild with a team full of rookies and young guys, and try to weed out which ones are actually NFL caliber. Some of them just aren't, some of them are, and some of them probably are and don't look like it because they're on a really bad team with no support.

The Bad Guy
09-14-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm honestly not going to be surprised by anything that happens. I'm not surprised we had a chance to beat New England, and I'm not surprised Oakland beat the crap out of us. This team is going to be wildly inconsistent. It's not just "rebuilding", it's what happens when you rebuild with a team full of rookies and young guys, and try to weed out which ones are actually NFL caliber. Some of them just aren't, some of them are, and some of them probably are and don't look like it because they're on a really bad team with no support.

It certainly doesn't help when you have a completely inept coaching staff leading the rebuilding.

I don't get the point of rebuilding with a veteran coach anyway. He's obviously set in his bullshit ways and you can't get the most out of the players you're rebuilding with when he's too stubborn.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:53 PM

Croyle is far and away the only QB on our roster with any potential...

and in all honesty, living in Illinois, a Bears fan sitting next to me today (a friend of mine) told me our QB situation makes them look like they are starting Peyton Manning and having Tom Brady back him up.

I was wishing we had Kyle ****ing Orton...

and seriously...don't say anything about Thigpen looking like an NFL QB...he was the worst QB I've ever seen today.

Mecca is right...he hit more Raiders than Chiefs...and it wasn't really even close.

He is awful. Beyond awful. Grossly awful.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Tony Gonzalez had the look of disbelief in his eyes all game after you saw him standing their open and the ball being thrown either 10 yards behind him or 10 yards in front of him or directly at a Raider...

It makes me nervous that someone on our coaching staff valued this kid enough to keep him on our roster...seriously...he should cherish his TD today...because that just goes to show you even a no talent hack like Thigpen can throw a TD pass in the NFL if everything lines up exactly right.

thurman merman
09-14-2008, 04:55 PM

ROFL

dj56dt58
09-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Croyle is far and away the only QB on our roster with any potential...

and in all honesty, living in Illinois, a Bears fan sitting next to me today (a friend of mine) told me our QB situation makes them look like they are starting Peyton Manning and having Tom Brady back him up.

I was wishing we had Kyle ****ing Orton...

and seriously...don't say anything about Thigpen looking like an NFL QB...he was the worst QB I've ever seen today.

Mecca is right...he hit more Raiders than Chiefs...and it wasn't really even close.

He is awful. Beyond awful. Grossly awful.

And he's started how many games? He was able to avoid some sacks and make something out of nothing...yeah he made some awful choices, young qbs do..like i said, at least he's not just throwing a swing pass or thowing a 5 yard wobbly pass that falls at the recievers feet

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Sad is JR QB rating after starting with under a 28 rating.

tk13
09-14-2008, 04:59 PM
But wait a minute, our 3rd string QB was always super awesome and just being shut out by the coaching staff. If you'd asked most people about playing Thigpen, they'd say "why not, it can't be any worse than Huard... we're in a youth movement anyway."

Well today, you saw why. It's not like a video game where you can just put the guy in there until his awareness rating goes up to a respectable level.

You can't be playing young guys just to freaking do it. Regardless if it's QB, kicker, whatever. There are certain positions where if you don't have some semi-resemblance of an NFL player there, it's going to drag the whole team down into a historic mess, and you aren't going to develop anyone. And I don't think Huard's great, we know that... but if you play the guy, he'll at least complete 50% or better of his passes, throw a TD, a couple picks maybe... but there are tons of "young guys" out there who will literally go 12-35 every week with 3 picks and your line, WR's, RB's... defense, will all be hung out to dry and not develop at all.

thurman merman
09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
like i said, at least he's not just throwing a swing pass or thowing a 5 yard wobbly pass that falls at the recievers feet

no, he's throwing into double or triple coverage instead. the raiders dropped several interceptions. thigpen was much, much worse than his stats indicate.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 05:02 PM
And he's started how many games? He was able to avoid some sacks and make something out of nothing...yeah he made some awful choices, young qbs do..like i said, at least he's not just throwing a swing pass or thowing a 5 yard wobbly pass that falls at the recievers feet
well, you might be the only Chiefs fan that is encouraged or happy about Tyler Thigpen...props I guess.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
The sad part is:

Thigpen has led the offense to more points than any other QB on the roster.

:(

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 05:04 PM
But wait a minute, our 3rd string QB was always super awesome and just being shut out by the coaching staff. If you'd asked most people about playing Thigpen, they'd say "why not, it can't be any worse than Huard... we're in a youth movement anyway."

Well today, you saw why. It's not like a video game where you can just put the guy in there until his awareness rating goes up to a respectable level.

You can't be playing young guys just to freaking do it. Regardless if it's QB, kicker, whatever. There are certain positions where if you don't have some semi-resemblance of an NFL player there, it's going to drag the whole team down into a historic mess, and you aren't going to develop anyone. And I don't think Huard's great, we know that... but if you play the guy, he'll at least complete 50% or better of his passes, throw a TD, a couple picks maybe... but there are tons of "young guys" out there who will literally go 12-35 every week with 3 picks and your line, WR's, RB's... defense, will all be hung out to dry and not develop at all.

Huard and Croyle are pussies. But man, Thigpen was brutal. I don't ever want to see that again. If I can go without ever having to see him attempt another pass, I'm ok with run, run, run punt...I don't care if we punt on 1st down...

Our punter is our best offensive player...by far.

This is a sad statement.

Tyler Thigpen probably played the QB position today about as poorly as it can possibly be played.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 05:05 PM
The sad part is:

Thigpen has led the offense to more points than any other QB on the roster.

:(

BEARS FANS WERE MOCKING ME TODAY AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS BECAUSE OF OUR QB SITUATION...

How friggin' sad is that?

RNR
09-14-2008, 05:06 PM
TReally, that's all I can say.

That was the worst display of football I have ever seen in my life. Tyler Thigpen should have been cut mid game. McIntosh should never see another down.

JeMarcus Russell looked like God compared to our QB play. Our best QB was a receiver today...and he sucks too.

We lost to a team that through for 50 total yards...and it wasn't even close.

Our playcalling was awful. Our team is awful.

I am done being optimistic this year, I'm sorry to all of those this morning when I was pimping a Chiefs win. I have a feeling we're going to see about 5 blackouts this year, and I'm happy about it.

Last year I bitched at fans for not supporting the team...I apologize to those people, too.

This is a painful team to watch...

I am more accurate than Tyler friggin' Thigpen. Did anything positive happen today? Anything? I want to throw up.
The Chiefs and their fans are better off without you. You define worthless dump

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 05:06 PM
BEARS FANS WERE MOCKING ME TODAY AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS BECAUSE OF OUR QB SITUATION...

How friggin' sad is that?

Sad.

But it's not going to change anytime soon.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm a little less mad now because at BWW, obviously I was crammed into a corner with a little 20" TV (I had to beg to even have that turned to KC/Oak) and I never saw an update as to why Huard wasn't in the game...I thought he was just pulled after that pick...so I was livid that they kept Thigpen in the game...I rather watch Huard throw 10 INT's in a quarter than ever see #4 take a REAL LIVE snap...at least with Huard there can be a little hope for a pass that doesn't make you think to yourself, "whaaaat theee ****?!"

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
The Chiefs and their fans are better off without you. You define worthless dump

I'm ok with that. You can all flame the hell out of me today...I'm at an all time low today after watching that travesty.

I was literally embarrassed wearing a Chiefs jersey today. I had a blank, blank, blank stare on my face the entire game...I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

Chiefshrink
09-14-2008, 05:09 PM
sounds like Daunte Culpepper would have played better. Oops did I say Daunte??

RNR
09-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm ok with that. You can all flame the hell out of me today...I'm at an all time low today after watching that travesty.

I was literally embarrassed wearing a Chiefs jersey today. I had a blank, blank, blank stare on my face the entire game...I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

My post has nothing to do with todays game, played by two teams going nowhere. Those who know me know I would never show up after a win and talk trash.

Halfcan
09-14-2008, 05:24 PM

were you more embarassed by the

A. Lack of coaching
B. Lack of talent wearing red
C. Lack of effort by the cheaps players
D. That the King has a lifetime contract to fug this team up
E. lack of Owner interest in this team

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 05:24 PM
My post has nothing to do with todays game, played by two teams going nowhere. Those who know me know I would never show up after a win and talk trash.

Cool. I suck. Awesome. Thanks.

I apologize to you as well. Sorry for being such an awful poster. I'll work on it.

StcChief
09-14-2008, 05:46 PM
at least Colquitt got a lot of punts...

T-post Tom
09-14-2008, 05:50 PM
:thumb: Bring on the blackouts. Anything to expunge Carl and Herm.

CHIEF4EVER
09-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Wow. I never was one to want to get rid of a coach in a knee jerk way but I can see that it is time for Herm to go. Carl should have been long long before now. This team reminds me of the teams of the late 70's and early 80's. It is gonna be a bumpy ride.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Russell was just as pathetic. He was just bailed out by his running game. He was missing open recievers left and right. I know it was windy, but damn that was the worst display of QB play in along time.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Russell was just as pathetic. He was just bailed out by his running game. He was missing open recievers left and right. I know it was windy, but damn that was the worst display of QB play in along time.

Do you understand what you just said?

RNR
09-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Very true Russell much like Brodie has a cannon for an arm which is only one thing a QB needs. When Russell learns when to run and when to throw, how to read a defense he may earn the money he is paid.

Short Leash Hootie
09-14-2008, 06:34 PM

Yes, I agree...why we didn't attack the Raiders like they attacked us is beyond me.

That was the worst QB'ing I've ever seen in a professional game. That was sickening.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Do you understand what you just said?

Elaborate please.