PDA

View Full Version : Football Herms presser hat

Saleenman607
09-14-2008, 07:12 PM
The question is, will he wear a KC hat or his usual NFL hat? I also wonder if he really wants to be in KC?

Seriously, I think he hates it there and just doesn't give a shit. How else to explain such an abomination?!

I am done watching this BS until ALL are gone.

OnTheWarpath58
09-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Another excellent thread.

Hats? Now we're bitching about HATS?

Christ, there's a laundry list of things to bitch about, and you're bitching about his hat?

And implying that his hat means he doesn't want to be in KC?

JFC.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Nicely said Warpath. Thread over.

Saleenman607
09-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Another excellent thread.

Hats? Now we're bitching about HATS?

Christ, there's a laundry list of things to bitch about, and you're bitching about his hat?

And implying that his hat means he doesn't want to be in KC?

JFC.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Be advised, my good sir, that EVERYTHING that was wrong with that game has already been said. Therefore and with great respect, I'll ask you to eat shit and read between the lines