PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Official Invitation to the Dark Side

lostknight
09-14-2008, 10:25 PM
This is a official invitation to the dark side, by one who once was one of you.

Are you tired of being jerked around by Management that takes your money, and then proclaims it your fault when the stadium isn't full? On a management that doesn't get the fact that "LJ" is not a game plan, and Thigpen sounds like the name of a Peanuts character, not the next Tom Brady.

Have you had it with the same cycle of hope, worry, despair, and ultimately acceptance that this year will be just as bad or worse as last year that always sets in after the first two games of the season?

If so, it is up to you to take advantage of this limited time offer. You, yes you can become a fan of a franchise that still has hope two games into the season.

Imagine a franchise that you could root for that has the best ten year record in the NFL. Imagine if that franchise were open to any and all new fans, and imagine that you could transfer all of your rivalries to your new team. Yes, you can still hate the Raiders, still despise the San Diego Chuggers and even retain your contempt for Shanarat.

This is a unlimited time offer to become a fan of the Denver Broncos. Respect for the players and coaches is not required (or usually given) and Special terms and conditions do not apply, and this offer is not restricted in any way.

Call now, Phone Lines are open.

ArrowheadHawk
09-14-2008, 10:32 PM
If I were to switch Loyalties it sure the **** would not be to the raiders. They are so awesome they might win 7 games this year. Woo Woo.

Brock
09-14-2008, 10:33 PM
I'll have to decline your invitation to the gay gang bang.

Ebolapox
09-14-2008, 10:34 PM
not just no. but **** no.

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 10:36 PM
And I bet you switched how long ago? I mean in football terms.

ROFL

Deberg_1990
09-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Did Claythan get power again??? DAMNIT!!

TrickyNicky
09-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Lemme guess, this guy was probably a Chargers fan the past two years...

Nzoner
09-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I got a phone number for you

1-800-EAT-SHIT

Ari Chi3fs
09-14-2008, 10:57 PM
yes, me and Dongers kid are gonna go get a Culter jersey.

chefsos
09-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Those who jump ship and switch allegiances from a team they've loved just to get on the proverbial bandwagon are among the lowest breeds of vermin. Just sayin'.

Smed1065
09-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Lemme guess, this guy was probably a Chargers fan the past two years...

Started as a Indy, last year a NE and now we have to wait and see who wins.

POND_OF_RED
09-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Your team won't produce much longer. I have sent an anonymous package to Jay Cutler with some powdered sugar disguised as a kilo of cocaine. He'll fall asleep by kickoff next week.

pr_capone
09-14-2008, 11:19 PM
This is a official invitation to the dark side, by one who once was one of you.

Hello http://forums.fluidhosting.com/images/smilies/Wave%20Hello.gif

Are you tired of being jerked around by Management that takes your money, and then proclaims it your fault when the stadium isn't full?

yes

On a management that doesn't get the fact that "LJ" is not a game plan,

YES

and Thigpen sounds like the name of a Peanuts character, not the next Tom Brady.

Sweet! Wait... what?

your argument here is that the ability of a QB should be able to be judge simply by what their name sounds like?

hrm...

Have you had it with the same cycle of hope, worry, despair, and ultimately acceptance that this year will be just as bad or worse as last year that always sets in after the first two games of the season?

despair? well.... not so much. Yeah... we suck at the moment but this is almost a brand new team. I hold hope that they will get better through the year. We are rightfully impatient due to the fact that the leaders and managers on this team have been able to produce a championship caliber team that does not fold in the playoffs.

If so, it is up to you to take advantage of this limited time offer. You, yes you can become a fan of a franchise that still has hope two games into the season.

Still has hope after only 2 games? My math may be wrong but we are not yet eliminated form the playoffs. Our team is young... they should get better.

*crosses fingers*

Imagine a franchise that you could root for that has the best ten year record in the NFL. Imagine if that franchise were open to any and all new fans, and imagine that you could transfer all of your rivalries to your new team. Yes, you can still hate the Raiders, still despise the San Diego Chuggers and even retain your contempt for Shanarat.

Hopefully that will be the Chiefs some day.... sooner than later hopefully.

This is a unlimited time offer to become a fan of the Denver Broncos. Respect for the players and coaches is not required (or usually given) and Special terms and conditions do not apply, and this offer is not restricted in any way.

Thats ok. Thanks tho. I prefer to keep a team that I grew up watching and whose players have made their way into our every day lives. I haven't been around as long as most here but I have some very fond memories sitting with friends watching Thomas crush a RB in the backfield. Memories of Joe Montana leading us back in a game against Denver on a Monday night. Christian Okoye simply plowing over defenders on his way to a goal.... even his getting blown up by Steve Atwater.

I'll cuss, scream, and yell about how the team is doing including management / coaching staff. I'll even joke on this board about how I'll consider following the Steelers. Don't think for a minute though that I am some fair weather fan who will turn on a team with a lifetime of memories for ANY team... especially not the Broncos.

I'll keep my team... thanks.

SoCalBronco
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[WENDLER]&set=key[number],value[6]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p2754889_customback.chain]

pr_capone
09-14-2008, 11:29 PM
http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[WENDLER]&set=key[number],value[6]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p2754889_customback.chain]

ROFLROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-14-2008, 11:30 PM
kill yourself.

ChiefaRoo
09-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Raider scum

chefsos
09-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Raider scum

Well, Donkey scum actually, but we get your drift.

Reaper16
09-14-2008, 11:46 PM
I would murder you first before I ever became a Broncos fan.

I'm ****ing serious. Nothing against you, but I would rather personally end your life with a hatchet, Osborne Cox style, than cheer for the Broncos.

Baconeater
09-14-2008, 11:50 PM
This is an official invitation to go **** yourself.