PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Eleven Losses In A Row

philfree
09-14-2008, 09:42 PM
How many is that at Arrowhead? 5 or 6?

So how long will it be allowed to go on? If we keep losing how many games in a row will it take for Herm to get sent on his way? Will Clark allow the streak to extend to 16 in a row? Rebuild or not Herm can't last much longer without a win.

PhilFree:arrow:

jjjayb
09-14-2008, 10:04 PM

So how long will it be allowed to go on? If we keep losing how many games in a row will it take for Herm to get sent on his way? Will Clark allow the streak to extend to 16 in a row? Rebuild or not Herm can't last much longer without a win.

And after every loss, Herm says "this team is better than this". Really? Show me mf'er.

brent102fire
09-14-2008, 10:07 PM
All Herm's Press Conferences are filled with the same BS. They are exactly the same this year as they were last year. He should just use one from last year and show it weekly, that way he wouldn't have to stay after the game to address the media.

FAX
09-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Never underestimate Herm's capacity to blame someone else in order to get himself off the hook. The guy has an amazing gift. Truly remarkable. For an example, look no further than how he blamed that fiasco in Cleveland a couple of years ago on our offense. And, to my knowledge, not a single person in the media challenged him on it.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

FAX

philfree
09-14-2008, 10:13 PM
I think if we go 0-5 Herm gets the ax at the bye week. That'll be 14 losses in a row. Rebuild or not that can't be tolerated. If we keep herm till the end of the season we could lose 25 in a row. No way Clark let's that happen..

gblowfish
09-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Though you out of town guys might like to see what the tix look like this year:

DeezNutz
09-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Game 3?

Ari Chi3fs
09-14-2008, 11:11 PM
2 preseason games.

triple
09-14-2008, 11:13 PM
What is the record, other than what Tampa Bay did to start their franchise, for consecutive losses?

I know Houston only won 1 game for 2 years straight, but we might even be approaching their record

FAX
09-14-2008, 11:37 PM
I think if we go 0-5 Herm gets the ax at the bye week. That'll be 14 losses in a row. Rebuild or not that can't be tolerated. If we keep herm till the end of the season we could lose 25 in a row. No way Clark let's that happen..

I don't think so, Mr. philfree. Herm's made out of slicker stuff than that. He'll have Clarkie convinced that the real problem is chiggers in the turf. You can't get a decent pass rush out of a bunch of guys with itchy cankles.

FAX

triple
09-14-2008, 11:39 PM
they won't fire the coach in the middle of the season. that's silly.

i bet that Herm and Carl are back next year like nothing ever happened.

triple
09-14-2008, 11:39 PM

KCJohnny
09-15-2008, 03:53 AM
This is rock bottom. The only way now is up. Its going to be very, very painful. What shocks me is how badly this _efense played yesterday. 300 yards is a humiliation.

Mecca
09-15-2008, 03:58 AM

If they don't win against Atlanta it's gonna be way worse than 0-5.

Short Leash Hootie
09-15-2008, 04:52 AM
Herm can go 0-16 and the earliest he'll be fired is in the offseason.

Deberg_1990
09-15-2008, 05:33 AM
Though you out of town guys might like to see what the tix look like this year:

Honoring the Chiefs Kingdom??

ROFL

FAX
09-15-2008, 05:41 AM
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin
That's what I said.
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read.

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo.
I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes,
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom,
Drive me out of my mind.
How can I leave this behind?

I saw her on monday, twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean.
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday
You know what I mean.

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mud flaps
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom
Drive me out of my mind.

FAX

Fried Meat Ball!
09-15-2008, 06:08 AM
The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin
That's what I said.
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read.

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo.
I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about bum cakes,
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom,
Drive me out of my mind.

I saw her on monday, twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean.
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheekday
You know what I mean.

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game's waiting there inside her tights
Big bottom
Big bottom
Talk about mud flaps
My gal's got 'em.
Big bottom
Drive me out of my mind.

FAX

Turn that up to 11, baby!

OnTheWarpath58
09-15-2008, 06:41 AM
Rock bottom?

After 11 losses in a row?

Jesus Christ, people. You have no IDEA what rock bottom is.

Look up the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1983-1996 - then get back to me...

Over-Head
09-15-2008, 06:49 AM

Ya got's a way's to go befor you dethron the currant AFC west losing streak champs:thumb:

Tribal Warfare
09-15-2008, 06:51 AM
Rock bottom?

Don't anger the football gods, the way KC is going this might not be out of the realm of possiblities.

OnTheWarpath58
09-15-2008, 06:53 AM
Don't anger the football gods, the way KC is going this might not be out of the realm of possiblities.

LMAO

Maybe I'll put it in my sig line....tempting.

King_Chief_Fan
09-15-2008, 06:58 AM
Rock bottom?

That is the way TB started in the league. They had no history or tradition. KC already did this in the 80's. There are several of us who don't want that to happen again. Chiefs history and tradition suggests that this team has been a winner. That changed with Herm showed up.

King_Chief_Fan
09-15-2008, 06:59 AM
Herm can go 0-16 and the earliest he'll be fired is in the offseason.

as he well should since that would be 25 losses in a row.

Here is to 0-16 and the firing of Herm Edwards:thumb:

King_Chief_Fan
09-15-2008, 07:01 AM

that is a very sad statement, but given the Chiefs organization, that will be most likely what happens, thanks to all those poor mis lead souls who continue to poor the hard earned cash into Carl and Clark's pockets.

OnTheWarpath58
09-15-2008, 07:46 AM
That is the way TB started in the league. They had no history or tradition. KC already did this in the 80's. There are several of us who don't want that to happen again. Chiefs history and tradition suggests that this team has been a winner. That changed with Herm showed up.

Sorry, KCF, but the idea that history and tradition suggest this team has been a winner is WAY off base, IMO.

Tradition? Sure.

But this franchise hasn't won a damn thing since that beautiful day in New Orleans on January 11, 1970.

King_Chief_Fan
09-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Sorry, KCF, but the idea that history and tradition suggest this team has been a winner is WAY off base, IMO.

Tradition? Sure.

But this franchise hasn't won a damn thing since that beautiful day in New Orleans on January 11, 1970.

O.K.......but being the leagues laughing stock and butt of all jokes hasn't happend in a very long time. They were a winner in the respect that we didin't lose two in a row at home against the Raiders. that is laughing stock.

Fish
09-15-2008, 08:52 AM
O.K.......but being the leagues laughing stock and butt of all jokes hasn't happend in a very long time. They were a winner in the respect that we didin't lose two in a row at home against the Raiders. that is laughing stock.

Not losing 2 in a row at home against the Raiders is your expectation? That's it? That made them a winner?

Sheesh.... 8-8 is Grrrrrreat!

OnTheWarpath58
09-15-2008, 08:52 AM

To some fans, sure.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that it CAN, and just MIGHT get MUCH, MUCH worse.

In the grand scheme of things, 11 straight losses isn't nearly "rock bottom" as some have suggested.

Guru
09-15-2008, 08:56 AM
as he well should since that would be 25 losses in a row.

Here is to 0-16 and the firing of Herm Edwards:thumb:
So you are happy with keeping Carl? Screw that. Fire Carl and the rest follow.

King_Chief_Fan
09-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Not losing 2 in a row at home against the Raiders is your expectation? That's it? That made them a winner?

Sheesh.... 8-8 is Grrrrrreat!

read into it what you want. I am just saying that it is rock bottom when you can't win against the Radiers at home. That is not what made them a winner.