PDA

View Full Version : Elections New McCain/Palin Ad- 9/15/08... Economy

recxjake
09-15-2008, 08:39 AM

Ultra Peanut
09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
Ah, supply-side economics is truly an effective school of thought when it comes to boosting an economy. Just look at the past eight years, and you'll seeeeeeeee--bh?

What was I saying? Sorry, I just came down off of this mad ether hit. Where am I?

Ultra Peanut
09-15-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm glad that McCain is going positive in this ad... and it's about isses.McCain's campaign chair himself said his campaign wasn't about the issues.

ROYC75
09-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Cut government spending and taxes for businesses plus the American people , boost the economy, provides newer jobs, a proven republican tactic that's been used for centuries. = Good for the economy .

Tax the people and businesses more will increase revenue, brings a slower job growth,it gives us more government run social programs on funds that we the people have to pay for ......... the democratic tactics been using this for centuries. A more costly approach with a slower turn around in the economy . Obama was right when he coined " We all have to make some tough sacrifices." Bad idea for the American citizens that are hurting in todays world.....

The wars over seas have dug us in the large debt we have now, it's time to recover from it.

The American people will get this right come election time .

ROYC75
09-15-2008, 11:47 AM
McCain's campaign chair himself said his campaign wasn't about the issues.

That was two fold comment, nice job leaving the part out you didn't want to hear .

SNR
09-15-2008, 12:18 PM
"only John McCain and Sarah Palin can save us"

What is this garbage? I didn't realize that reality is actually just like Star Wars

KCJohnny
09-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Change is just a verb unless you have a resume to back it up.

tiptap
09-15-2008, 12:39 PM
"only John McCain and Sarah Palin can save us"

What is this garbage? I didn't realize that reality is actually just like Star Wars

Palin is miss Messiah and McCain is the missed maverick. Please Please save me ahhh men (except for VP).