PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Happy Birthday, Pennywise!

Simply Red
09-15-2008, 09:21 AM
Hope it's a good one!

Pennywise
09-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Why thank you.

I grew up so fast.

seclark
09-15-2008, 09:51 AM
hbd pw...you sure were a cute little demon.
sec

Pennywise
09-15-2008, 10:29 AM
I even let a sweathog out of the McDonald's exit this morning on the way in to work.

I usually don't as such a gesture generally causes me to catch the next red light.

But today, because it's my birthday, I gave the ditchpig a pass.

KCJohnny
09-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Happy Birthday, paratrooper!
KCJ

seclark
09-15-2008, 10:46 AM
I even let a sweathog out of the McDonald's exit this morning on the way in to work.

I usually don't as such a gesture generally causes me to catch the next red light.

But today, because it's my birthday, I gave the ditchpig a pass.

did she pull that mcsamby out of her mouth long enough to give you a smile and a wave? this country needs more gentlemen such as you.
sec

Pennywise
09-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Happy Birthday, paratrooper!
KCJ

Airborne.

Man thats alot of room inside that bird. Is that a C17?

Pennywise
09-15-2008, 11:01 AM
did she pull that mcsamby out of her mouth long enough to give you a smile and a wave? this country needs more gentlemen such as you.
sec

No, but I expect nothing in return for my good deeds.

KCJohnny
09-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Airborne.

Man thats alot of room inside that bird. Is that a C17?

Its not only a C17, its a Hollywood jump.
We once did an in-flight rigging ABN op in a C17 that was too easy. Love the airframe. Cadillac. But where did I cut my Jumpmaster teeth?
Same as you, in the C-130 Hercules.

Happy Birthday, proud paratrooper!
You are a member of an elite corps that members of this website can olny dream about.

C-17s rock, and they give the modern paratrooper a platform that is both combat ready and user-friendly.

KCJ
US Army JumpMaster

Pennywise
09-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Its not only a C17, its a Hollywood jump.
We once did an in-flight rigging ABN op in a C17 that was too easy. Love the airframe. Cadillac. But where did I cut my Jumpmaster teeth?
Same as you, in the C-130 Hercules.

Happy Birthday, proud paratrooper!
You are a member of an elite corps that members of this website can olny dream about.

C-17s rock, and they give the modern paratrooper a platform that is both combat ready and user-friendly.

KCJ
US Army JumpMaster

I have a few 141 blasts in there as well. In flight riggings blow, but luckily I only had one of those.

They started jumping C17's right after I left Divison the second time.

And you're right, I was to busy looking at the dance floor space to notice it's a Hollywood.

Too cheesy, sorry I missed out on that.

Aah to be a young duper again....

KCJohnny
09-15-2008, 11:18 AM
I have a few 141 blasts in there as well. In flight riggings blow, but luckily I only had one of those.

They started jumping C17's right after I left Divison the second time.

And you're right, I was to busy looking at the dance floor space to notice it's a Hollywood.

Too cheesy, sorry I missed out on that.

Aah to be a young duper again....

Once a paratrooper, always a paratrooper!
Thanks for your service to our nation!