PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tee pee guy?

chiefs1okie
09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Wanted to show my girls the sights n sounds of Arrowhead tailgaiting, one of the things I wanted to show them was the "tee pee" guy. Always had his band and gunpowder barrell, passed the spirit stick and chanted at opposing fans...... couldnt find him anywhere. Does he still do this? If he was at the game I missed it....walked around the stadium twice.... By the way.... saw L.J. get dropped off in his Bentley. While everyone else walked from the parking lot to the tunnel, he had his driver pull into the tunnel away from the fans gathered to cheer on the players, and exited his vehicle in the shadows?!?!?!

REDHOTGTO
09-15-2008, 01:15 PM
"Does he still do this?"

would you?

Braincase
09-15-2008, 02:21 PM
I think we all ought to be "TP Guys", grab some rolls of the cheap stuff and decorate Carl's office in a manner accorded by tradition.

Stinger
09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
I think we all ought to be "TP Guys", grab some rolls of the cheap stuff and decorate Carl's office in a manner accorded by tradition.

you misspelled defecate.

BigRedChief
09-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Wanted to show my girls the sights n sounds of Arrowhead tailgaiting, one of the things I wanted to show them was the "tee pee" guy. Always had his band and gunpowder barrell, passed the spirit stick and chanted at opposing fans...... couldnt find him anywhere. Does he still do this? If he was at the game I missed it....walked around the stadium twice.... By the way.... saw L.J. get dropped off in his Bentley. While everyone else walked from the parking lot to the tunnel, he had his driver pull into the tunnel away from the fans gathered to cheer on the players, and exited his vehicle in the shadows?!?!?!
Its in lot C right by the road that goes beside Arrowhead.

I've set up my tailgate next door to that group for about 5 years. Tehy still do the chant and the spirit stick.

There was a "falling out" between the guys who do the band stuff and the guy that owned the "Tee-Pee" over something said about someones sister or something to that effect.

The Tee-pee guy is up on the hill somewhere.