PDA

View Full Version : Music Bullet for My Valentine!

Jewish Rabbi
09-15-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm going to their concert in Des Moines on Wednesday, and they play sometime this week in KC. Anyone else going to see these guys? Their new album is a little more mainstream, but they sure know what they're doing.

Dunit35
09-15-2008, 03:30 PM
BFMV is pure badass.

Was going to so see them this friday but going to a theory of a deadman show next week instead.

Waking the Demon, Scream Aim Fire are easily two songs that pump me up.

Crashride
09-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Love them to death. I understand the whole mainstream thing since im in a band and play mainstream music, but damn that newest single just feels sooooo weak and watered down. Is the rest of the album like that?

beach tribe
09-15-2008, 10:01 PM
"WAKING THE DEMON"!!!!!

Jewish Rabbi
09-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Love them to death. I understand the whole mainstream thing since im in a band and play mainstream music, but damn that newest single just feels sooooo weak and watered down. Is the rest of the album like that?

What's their new single? I got the album the day it came out, and I never listen to the radio...

beach tribe
09-16-2008, 07:46 AM
What's their new single? I got the album the day it came out, and I never listen to the radio...

It's right above your post.

Jewish Rabbi
09-16-2008, 01:50 PM
It's right above your post.

That one doesn't seem watered down to me at all...In fact it is one of my favorites from the album. Scream Aim Fire is where they really suck, IMO.

Pneuma
09-16-2008, 02:49 PM
I didn't even know they came out with a new album. I will have to pick it up tonight.