Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-15-2008, 08:48 PM
friggin moron....

Cave Johnson
09-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Beat me by <1 minute.

Der Flöprer
09-15-2008, 08:49 PM
That was one of the dumbest ****in things I've ever seen.

SNR
09-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Andy Reid should tar and feather him

stlchiefs
09-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Just lost me points for McNabb that I NEED. FUG you Jackson.

RJ
09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
ROFL

Great talent, dumb as a brick.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Actions like that make it hard to cheer for alot of the young players in the NFL. Just play the game and quit making it about "me".

splatbass
09-15-2008, 08:55 PM

Me too. Luckily I also have Westbrook and he got a score out of it, so it should even out for me.

ILChief
09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
I'd take him as our #2 WR in a heart beat.

Hell, I may take him as our starting QB :)

stlchiefs
My wife who already has 134 points and doesn't need anymore has Westbrook. I on the other hand need another 15 points out of McNabb.

88TG88
Desean in high school
http://www.jcdenton40.com/desean.JPG

Programmer
09-15-2008, 08:58 PM
And he's back in the game!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-15-2008, 08:59 PM
I'd like to beat him to death with a lead pipe.

Joe Seahawk
I'm not watching, What did he do?

Mr. Arrowhead
reminded me of brackenridge TD against the chargers last year

dirk digler
09-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Very good player stupid play.

In fact he may already be better than any of the Chiefs WR's at this point.

stlchiefs
09-15-2008, 09:03 PM

Dropped the ball on the 1 yard line when he began his TD celebration prematurely.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Dropped the ball on the 1 yard line when he began his TD celebration prematurely.

Which is why I could never work in player personnel. I'd cut the sonofabitch immediately for that.

El Pendejo
09-15-2008, 09:07 PM
That kind of nonsense is why the Donks took Eddie Royal instead.

Sure-Oz
09-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Huge rookie mistake, but damn id take him. He already has 82 yards

ChiefsCountry
09-15-2008, 09:15 PM
That kind of speedester is what we need opposite Bowe.

Lonewolf Ed
09-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Huge rookie mistake, but damn id take him. He already has 82 yards

There really is a simple solution to this idiocy. Coaches must POUND it in their heads to do their celebrating WITH the ball in the BACK of the endzone. :shake:

Ultra Peanut
09-15-2008, 09:44 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/314bdwm.gif

Dartgod
09-15-2008, 09:46 PM
True. However, anybody who witnessed Herm Edwards send Marques "Slash" Hagans out to play QB Sunday realizes it wasn't THE dumbest thing we've ever seen.

cjp27
09-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Took 6 points out of my fantasy football opponent's score, and gave me 6 points when Westbrook punched it in! No complaints here!

eazyb81
09-15-2008, 09:57 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/314bdwm.gif

I don't know, I think the refs should let something like that slide. He was inches away from scoring and no one was going to stop him. Seems like a lame call, just give him the TD.

Valiant
09-15-2008, 10:15 PM
I don't know, I think the refs should let something like that slide. He was inches away from scoring and no one was going to stop him. Seems like a lame call, just give him the TD.

???

What is ****ing lame that he could not do it inside the endzone..

If Westbrook is not there and Dallas picks it up??

Der Flöprer
09-15-2008, 10:19 PM
True. However, anybody who witnessed Herm Edwards send Marques "Slash" Hagans out to play QB Sunday realizes it wasn't THE dumbest thing we've ever seen.

So THAT'S what that dudes name is.

Dartgod
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Right. Let's reward dipshittery. :shake:

DeezNutz
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
How the **** did the refs spot the ball at the 2, however?

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-15-2008, 10:21 PM

Post of the month?? LMAO

Alphaman
09-16-2008, 06:28 AM
How the **** did the refs spot the ball at the 2, however?

because the cowboys were not astute enough to jump on the ball.

PhillyChiefFan
09-16-2008, 06:52 AM
because the cowboys were not astute enough to jump on the ball.

No sh*t!! If I were Brian Stewart, I would have jumped all over them for that.

Wasn't it Jackson's attitude that dropped his stock in the draft?

InChiefsHell
09-16-2008, 06:59 AM
Another early whistle perhaps? Seems to me that was a fumble, but since Dallas didn't jump on it, they blew the whistle...

...If I'm Andy Reid I'd fine that stupid little bastard, or make him do pushups, or duct tape a football to his hands for a week...

...these punk ass little kids care more about their damn TD celebration than actually doing their job...he's had a history of it too, did it back in High School.

...well, hopefully for the Eagles he's learned his lesson. If I were Reid I'd show that stupid little dance he did every day in films for the whole team to make fun of him...

mylittlepony
09-16-2008, 07:00 AM
What a contrast to when Brian Westbrook took a knee on the 1 yard line last year instead of getting the TD he sealed the victory. All team vs all me.

PhillyChiefFan
09-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Another early whistle perhaps? Seems to me that was a fumble, but since Dallas didn't jump on it, they blew the whistle...

...If I'm Andy Reid I'd fine that stupid little bastard, or make him do pushups, or duct tape a football to his hands for a week...

...these punk ass little kids care more about their damn TD celebration than actually doing their job...he's had a history of it too, did it back in High School.

...well, hopefully for the Eagles he's learned his lesson. If I were Reid I'd show that stupid little dance he did every day in films for the whole team to make fun of him...

He looked like such a friggin douche dancing in the end zone. It reminded me of Leon Lett.

Mecca
09-16-2008, 07:06 AM
DeSean Jackson is already the best WR on that team....stupid or not they need him pretty badly.

PhillyChiefFan
09-16-2008, 07:08 AM
What a contrast to when Brian Westbrook took a knee on the 1 yard line last year instead of getting the TD he sealed the victory. All team vs all me.

As much as I HATE the Eagles, I have a lot of respect for Westbrook and McNabb, I think they are class act players. Neither of them are showboats, and WB is an extremely versitile back.

PhillyChiefFan
09-16-2008, 07:11 AM
DeSean Jackson is already the best WR on that team....stupid or not they need him pretty badly.

Absolutly is, I just hope for his sake he learns a lesson from last night.

That EASILY could have been one of the all time bonehead plays if Westbrook hadn't run it in.

That and Ray Finkle's wide field goal.

eazyb81
09-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Right. Let's reward dipshittery. :shake:

LOL, yeah, it's just total "dipshittery" to celebrate an awesome play. What a total freak that kid is.

The No Fun League rears its ugly head again. This league is f'n lame at times.

eazyb81
09-16-2008, 08:15 AM

time for some valium grandpa.

InChiefsHell
09-16-2008, 08:20 AM
time for some valium grandpa.

You are beyond stupid, but I'm guessing it's because you are a little kid...only a little kid thinks this is about stopping someone from celebrating a TD...it's about SCORING THE TD BEFORE YOU CELEBRATE, JUNIOR!!!

BigRedChief
09-16-2008, 08:28 AM
Didn't Pollard do this too?

Chiefnj2
09-16-2008, 08:31 AM
I wish the Chiefs had a dumbass burner receiver who can get open, catch the ball and get the ball downt to the two yard line.

Dartgod
09-16-2008, 08:35 AM
LOL, yeah, it's just total "dipshittery" to celebrate an awesome play. What a total freak that kid is.

The No Fun League rears its ugly head again. This league is f'n lame at times.
An awesome play? More like awe-shit. The entire league is laughing at this dumbass and now we get to laugh at you for celebrating his stupidity.

Demonpenz
09-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Didn't Pollard do this too?

It was brackenridge. That was dumb, but the kid is dumb, just made a play of a life time (so far) kids get excited, but Just like bill walker pissing his pants, he probably can't hear the fans calling him a dumbass because his ears are stuffed with money.

eazyb81
09-16-2008, 08:46 AM
An awesome play? More like awe-shit. The entire league is laughing at this dumbass and now we get to laugh at you for celebrating his stupidity.

The only people that are talking about it are the old buffoons on this message board. It was an awesome play because he made a fantastic catch after burning his CB. The fact that he released the ball from his hands a millisecond before he stepped in the endzone does not make the play shitty. Sorry you can't understand this.

Dartgod
09-16-2008, 08:50 AM
The only people that are talking about it are the old buffoons on this message board. It was an awesome play because he made a fantastic catch after burning his CB. The fact that he released the ball from his hands a millisecond before he stepped in the endzone does not make the play shitty. Sorry you can't understand this.
All I'm saying is the player is a dipshit for not crossing the goal line before dropping the ball.

Demonpenz
09-16-2008, 08:54 AM
That was a pretty sweet play. Just got to go over and pat him on the back and tell him to finish the play next time.

Dartgod
09-16-2008, 08:57 AM
That was a pretty sweet play. Just got to go over and punch him in the face and tell him to finish the play next time.
Fixed it...

InChiefsHell
09-16-2008, 09:03 AM

OK junior, answer me this...what if the Cowboys had fallen on the ball and wiped out the field position and the possession for the Eagles...would you still think it was OK?

...you are still in high school aren't you?

Demonpenz
09-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Fixed it...

riiiiiight. That is how you get your player to play his best. I know it's hard because the chiefs suck so much shit, but that isn't how coaching is done.

The Rick
09-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Brian Westbrook is my RB so I didn't mind so much! :D

RJ
09-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Back in my time, when the helmets were made of leather and the pads of mud and straw, we were taught to make certain we had crossed the goal line before spiking the ball and breaking out in an impromptu version of "The Charleston", a popular dance step of the day.

But hey, that's just me and I'm an old fashioned kind of guy.

Today's players, being more dynamic, often spike the ball before scoring. It's an in-your-face way of saying - My athletic skills are so far superior to yours that I don't even need this touchdown! I shall disrespect you again later!!

It seems to be rubbing off on other sports. Last night I saw A-Rod hit a home run. After rounding the bases, he stopped about a step short of the plate and walked to the dugout, resulting in an out for his team. Also, Tiger Woods has announced that in an effort to show his superiority over his PGA opponents, he will no longer be putting on the 18th green.

Demonpenz
09-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Back in my time, when the helmets were made of leather and the pads of mud and straw, we were taught to make certain we had crossed the goal line before spiking the ball and breaking out in an impromptu version of "The Charleston", a popular dance step of the day.

But hey, that's just me and I'm an old fashioned kind of guy.

Today's players, being more dynamic, often spike the ball before scoring. It's an in-your-face way of saying - My athletic skills are so far superior to yours that I don't even need this touchdown! I shall disrespect you again later!!

It seems to be rubbing off on other sports. Last night I saw A-Rod hit a home run. After rounding the bases, he stopped about a step short of the plate and walked to the dugout, resulting in an out for his team. Also, Tiger Woods has announced that in an effort to show his superiority over his PGA opponents, he will no longer be putting on the 18th green.

I saw the same thing from the bust brothers hali and Derrick Johnson

L.A. Chieffan
09-16-2008, 09:48 AM
In my day nickels had pictures of bees on them. You used to say 'Give me 5 bees for a quarter.'

Demonpenz
09-16-2008, 09:52 AM
In my day child discipline required a lit cigar pressed into your neck. Yeah we had football, but it wasn't the same kind of football, We would run the qb sneak 40 times a game and the losing teams dad would beat the shit out of them. The winner...Got to paint dad's shed. Mom ususally just cowered underneth the stove fear of dad spiking her ankle with his golf cleats.

RJ
09-16-2008, 10:13 AM
In my day golf cleats were made with railroad spikes.

Dicky McElephant
09-16-2008, 10:14 AM
That asshole cost me my FF game. I lost by one point...and I had McNabb.

Bob Dole
09-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Bob Dole is a big fan of irony.

Nothing like a bunch of KC fans discussing the appropriateness of the TD celebration.

(See: Elmo Wright)

CoMoChief
09-16-2008, 12:22 PM
If I were McNabb or especially Andy Reid I would have chewed his ass BIG TIME on the sidelines.

CoMoChief
09-16-2008, 12:24 PM
In my day child discipline required a lit cigar pressed into your neck. Yeah we had football, but it wasn't the same kind of football, We would run the qb sneak 40 times a game and the losing teams dad would beat the shit out of them. The winner...Got to paint dad's shed. Mom ususally just cowered underneth the stove fear of dad spiking her ankle with his golf cleats.

ROFL

Back in my day, striking out in little league meant that Dad was going to put the dog to sleep when we got home.

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2008, 12:29 PM
The only people that are talking about it are the old buffoons on this message board. It was an awesome play because he made a fantastic catch after burning his CB. The fact that he released the ball from his hands a millisecond before he stepped in the endzone does not make the play shitty. Sorry you can't understand this.It does, however, make the play HILARIOUS.

Guy got a million yards and all people are talking about is how stupid he is.