PDA

View Full Version : Economics Interesting Picture

Programmer
09-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Wasn't good any way. Made fun of democrats.

Must not have been meant to be.

.|..

HolmeZz
09-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Awesome.

Slapping something that isn't an image file between image tags always provides great hilarity.

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Awesome.

Slapping something that isn't an image file between image tags always provides great hilarity.

ROFL

dirk digler
09-15-2008, 08:45 PM
You need to start the caption with "You know you are a redneck....."

Cannibal
09-15-2008, 08:55 PM
I am sure the pics would have provided instant hillarity. Too bad he screwed it up and diffused his own joke. LOL

Cannibal
09-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Haha, look at the time he posted it compared to the last edited time. He's still trying to fix it. ROFL

Fish
09-15-2008, 08:56 PM
It's OK.... McCain can't use the computer either........

Sully
09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
You Dumb Bastard. It's Not a Schooner... it's a Sailboat!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/97/WillamBlack.jpg/200px-WillamBlack.jpg

Programmer
09-15-2008, 09:38 PM
.|..

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 09:46 PM
.|..

see I think that's funny

Cannibal
09-15-2008, 09:49 PM
.|..

Took you well over an hour to get that shit up? Probably your cousin Billy Bob drivin that piece of crap.

banyon
09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
.|..

He's gonna feel funny when his job is outsourced/downsized.

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Took you well over an hour to get that shit up? Probably your cousin Billy Bob drivin that piece of crap.

hell,

he had to run the spell check 52 times

Cannibal
09-15-2008, 09:53 PM
hell,

he had to run the spell check 52 times

Yeah, I have not ever put a bumper sticker on my car and never will. My bro put a Kerry sticker on his car in 2004 and some right wing nutter keyed the crap out it.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 10:50 AM
He's gonna feel funny when his job is outsourced/downsized.

Right. Not much of a chance of that. I don't outsource my work force and I currently don't have enough to accept all of the contracts we have on the table.

So sorry to rain on your parade.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 10:51 AM

What ever Melvin.

Picture was taken at the intersection of US27 and I471.

I liked the typical response, you are evermore an idiot.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I have not ever put a bumper sticker on my car and never will. My bro put a Kerry sticker on his car in 2004 and some right wing nutter keyed the crap out it.

First, you have to be smart enough to peel the backing off the bumpersticker, you may never get there.

Second, your brother didn't put the sticker on his car but he was trying to remove it with his keys. Ignorance must run in the family.

Sometime go set up on a busy intersection and track all of the vehicles that pass with political stickers on them. Watch for one hour and the results you will see is that 70+% of the vehicles that have stickers will have democratic type stickers. You will also notice that of that 70+% 80% of them will have the stickers on painted surfaces on the car. You will also notice that the cars with Republican stickers will have 90% of the stickers on Glass or surfaces they can remove the stickers without damaging the paint.

Cannibal
09-16-2008, 11:29 AM
First, you have to be smart enough to peel the backing off the bumpersticker, you may never get there.

Second, your brother didn't put the sticker on his car but he was trying to remove it with his keys. Ignorance must run in the family.

Sometime go set up on a busy intersection and track all of the vehicles that pass with political stickers on them. Watch for one hour and the results you will see is that 70+% of the vehicles that have stickers will have democratic type stickers. You will also notice that of that 70+% 80% of them will have the stickers on painted surfaces on the car. You will also notice that the cars with Republican stickers will have 90% of the stickers on Glass or surfaces they can remove the stickers without damaging the paint.

No, a Right Wing nutter really did key his car because of his Kerry sticker. They keyed down the side and on the trunk and keyed through the sticker. He hasn't bought another sticker since and his car hasn't been keyed since. We live in the heart of the bible belt where they generally do not take kindly to differing opinions.

Although, I have really, truely noticed that more often than not, cars I see with Right Wing stickers are junk heap pieces of shit. I always say to myself, why do these asswipes continually vote against their best interests? Check out the book: "What's the Matter with Kansas", it might enlighten you.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 11:59 AM
No, a Right Wing nutter really did key his car because of his Kerry sticker. They keyed down the side and on the trunk and keyed through the sticker. He hasn't bought another sticker since and his car hasn't been keyed since. We live in the heart of the bible belt where they generally do not take kindly to differing opinions.

Although, I have really, truely noticed that more often than not, cars I see with Right Wing stickers are junk heap pieces of shit. I always say to myself, why do these asswipes continually vote against their best interests? Check out the book: "What's the Matter with Kansas", it might enlighten you.

So owning a nice car and living in a trailer is your idea of a good democrat and a republican owning a seasoned car but living in a nicer home is a bad thing?

What you need to consider is that those that drive the "shit" cars might have enough common sense to use what is paid for and not be quick to go into debt to own the current " nice car ".

We didn't check out the cars, we checked the bumper stickers. Democrats with nice cars had the stickers on the paint. Does that say anything for the intelligence of the democrats?

Your are anti anything republican so I doubt that your would recommend a book that had any redeeming value to it.

As for your brothers car, did he press charges against the person that keyed his car? If not he has nothing to complain about, nor do you. Most people do not key cars just because of the political crap that may be on the bumper. Is your brother like you? If so it may have been an act driven by animosity of comments your brother made. Did your brother key his car first? Did you see this so called "Right Wing nutter" key your brothers car? Did your brother see the act?

In my short life the only keying I've seen has been vandalism from young people. I've never seen an adult key anyone's car.

Cannibal
09-16-2008, 01:04 PM
So owning a nice car and living in a trailer is your idea of a good democrat and a republican owning a seasoned car but living in a nicer home is a bad thing?

Who said they live in nicer homes? They are generally dirt poor. That is the point I was making.

What you need to consider is that those that drive the "shit" cars might have enough common sense to use what is paid for and not be quick to go into debt to own the current " nice car ".

My father in law is a perfect example of what I am talking about. He works as a parole officer for the state of Kansas and can barely get by. His cars are trash heaps that are falling apart and he and his wife have to live with her mother. Yet due to God and guns, he proudly sports his Right Wing propaganda stickers... on the bumpers of his cars.

Your are anti anything republican so I doubt that your would recommend a book that had any redeeming value to it.

After the last 8 years of cronyism, deceit, fear mongering, warmongering and corporate greed. At this point in time, I am anti Republican. But despite that, the book is an eye opener, you'll have to give it a shot.

As for your brothers car, did he press charges against the person that keyed his car? If not he has nothing to complain about, nor do you. Most people do not key cars just because of the political crap that may be on the bumper. Is your brother like you? If so it may have been an act driven by animosity of comments your brother made. Did your brother key his car first? Did you see this so called "Right Wing nutter" key your brothers car? Did your brother see the act?

Of course he didn't press charges, but he certainly would have if he had caught the guy. He might have beat the shit out of the guy instead though.

I realize I have said some pretty divisive things on here, as have most of the members here, but have I really said anything that would be worthy of harming my property? I mean come on, your only proving my point.

In my short life the only keying I've seen has been vandalism from young people. I've never seen an adult key anyone's car.

I guess you don't live in Kansas.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Who said they live in nicer homes? They are generally dirt poor. That is the point I was making.

I said they live in nicer homes. Maybe I look at the situations with commons sense. How many of those cars you saw could you prove the owner put the stickers on? None? Figures

My father in law is a perfect example of what I am talking about. He works as a parole officer for the state of Kansas and can barely get by. His cars are trash heaps that are falling apart and he and his wife have to live with her mother. Yet due to God and guns, he proudly sports his Right Wing propaganda stickers... on the bumpers of his cars.

Your family is not the typical Kansan as far as I can see. But then I'm not trying to insult a whole state and you are.

After the last 8 years of cronyism, deceit, fear mongering, warmongering and corporate greed. At this point in time, I am anti Republican. But despite that, the book is an eye opener, you'll have to give it a shot.

Tell me what has been so bad over the last 8 years that were not the same regarding the previous 8 years. It's almost the exact same situation with the exception that a Republican is in the WH and then it was a democrat.

Of course he didn't press charges, but he certainly would have if he had caught the guy. He might have beat the shit out of the guy instead though.

I realize I have said some pretty divisive things on here, as have most of the members here, but have I really said anything that would be worthy of harming my property? I mean come on, your only proving my point.

So, you don't really know that the guy was a republican do you? What if it was someone that was disgruntled that Kerry was a SOB when he came back from Vietnam? Speculation is not proof in this case and that is all you have.
This comment doesn't even come close to addressing the comment I made. Why would you think anyone from here would damage your property?

I guess you don't live in Kansas.

I have homes in Kansas and Oklahoma. What is it exactly you are trying to prove with the comment? That everyone should read a book that you feel is damning to people that live in Kansas. Who wrote the book? What is his political persuasion?

Cannibal
09-16-2008, 07:14 PM
I said they live in nicer homes. Maybe I look at the situations with commons sense. How many of those cars you saw could you prove the owner put the stickers on? None? Figures

Go to Wichita, KS from Kellogg on South, for the most part, you will see they are not nicer homes. So you think all these people had some mysterious right winger slapping stickers on their cars?

Your family is not the typical Kansan as far as I can see. But then I'm not trying to insult a whole state and you are.

My wife and I are doing just fine, pretty well actually. My father in law is a Vietnam Vet and a nice person. But votes with his heart more than his brain IMO.

Tell me what has been so bad over the last 8 years that were not the same regarding the previous 8 years. It's almost the exact same situation with the exception that a Republican is in the WH and then it was a democrat.

I am not going to list it all again. It has been talked about adnauseum for the last 6-7 years on this very BB.

So, you don't really know that the guy was a republican do you? What if it was someone that was disgruntled that Kerry was a SOB when he came back from Vietnam? Speculation is not proof in this case and that is all you have.

It's not proof, but the evidence seems to suggest it.

This comment doesn't even come close to addressing the comment I made. Why would you think anyone from here would damage your property?

I don't know... maybe this?

Is your brother like you? If so it may have been an act driven by animosity of comments your brother made.

I have homes in Kansas and Oklahoma. What is it exactly you are trying to prove with the comment? That everyone should read a book that you feel is damning to people that live in Kansas. Who wrote the book? What is his political persuasion?

The book, as I have already stated, is about how people in the midwest basically vote on three issues: Guns, God and Gays. They vote against their own economic self interest. It is called "What's the Matter with Kansas" by Frank Rich.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Go to Wichita, KS from Kellogg on South, for the most part, you will see they are not nicer homes. So you think all these people had some mysterious right winger slapping stickers on their cars?

Go to Northern Tulsa and tell do a comparison. Most of the people there are democrats. Tell me the difference.
Have you ever bought a used car? Did you scrape all of the bumper stickers from it?

My wife and I are doing just fine, pretty well actually. My father in law is a Vietnam Vet and a nice person. But votes with his heart more than his brain IMO.

So you claim that your Wife's father is a dumb republican? But he is a nice guy? Great way to feel abut your father-in-law.

I am not going to list it all again. It has been talked about adnauseum for the last 6-7 years on this very BB.

6-7 years? We are talking about the past 15 years. The line by line comparison is pretty close.

It's not proof, but the evidence seems to suggest it.

What evidence? A keyed car with a Kerry sticker so it had to be a republican that did the keying? Circumstantial at best. You didn't see anything, your brother didn't see anything so you vilify the only person that it could be, right? In other words all you have is a gut feeling and absolutely nothing to go on.

I don't know... maybe this?

Is your brother like you? If so it may have been an act driven by animosity of comments your brother made.

You are reaching here, but that seems to be your mode of operation.

The book, as I have already stated, is about how people in the midwest basically vote on three issues: Guns, God and Gays. They vote against their own economic self interest. It is called "What's the Matter with Kansas" by Frank Rich.

Generalization at the very best. I'm a republican. I have not guns. I do go to Church. I am not a gay basher, regardless of what people here think. I have worked with gays, I have been in school with gays and I buy goods from people that operate businesses.

What's the Matter with Kansas? We have liberals that hate the republican side of the house hand seem to need to have something to whine about.

If you were to check out the whole country you might find the numbers found in the book of bias you speak of is the norm country wide.

Believe as you wish, it doesn't mean that you have facts to back our belief. Your opinion is valid to you and nobody else.

Cannibal
09-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Go to Northern Tulsa and tell do a comparison. Most of the people there are democrats. Tell me the difference.
Have you ever bought a used car? Did you scrape all of the bumper stickers from it?

I have seriously never owned a vehicle that had bumper stickers on it. I don't get the appeal of them. Other than to annoy other people guess. Your car is probably covered with them :D

So you claim that your Wife's father is a dumb republican? But he is a nice guy? Great way to feel abut your father-in-law.

No, I think he is a bright individual. I just think he lets the social issues get in the way too much. No biggie.

6-7 years? We are talking about the past 15 years. The line by line comparison is pretty close.

Not even close. The Bush Presidency has been an abomination. 80% of the country would agree with me. I realize you are one of the solid 20%, so be it :)

What evidence? A keyed car with a Kerry sticker so it had to be a republican that did the keying? Circumstantial at best. You didn't see anything, your brother didn't see anything so you vilify the only person that it could be, right? In other words all you have is a gut feeling and absolutely nothing to go on.

He has never had his car keyed. He goes out, gets a Kerry sticker, slaps it on, the very next day someone runs a key through the bumper sticker, over his trunk and down the side. I pretty damn sure it was some ****in redneck dipshit Bush boy. Take it or leave it your option. :rolleyes:

You are reaching here, but that seems to be your mode of operation.

Every post you have ever made on this site has been a reach. Let be serious here.

Generalization at the very best. I'm a republican. I have not guns. I do go to Church. I am not a gay basher, regardless of what people here think. I have worked with gays, I have been in school with gays and I buy goods from people that operate businesses.

Good for you! :clap: You are in the minority of Kansas Republicans, but I am very happy you have become so progressive. Maybe this website is rubbing off on you after all.

What's the Matter with Kansas? We have liberals that hate the republican side of the house hand seem to need to have something to whine about.

If you were to check out the whole country you might find the numbers found in the book of bias you speak of is the norm country wide.

Believe as you wish, it doesn't mean that you have facts to back our belief. Your opinion is valid to you and nobody else.

The book isn't really about trashing the people of Kansas. It is more about how they have continually voted against their own self interests because they let wedge issues get in the way. You'd have to give it a chance to understand it though.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 09:37 PM
I have seriously never owned a vehicle that had bumper stickers on it. I don't get the appeal of them. Other than to annoy other people guess. Your car is probably covered with them

I have never put any kind of bumper sticker on any vehicle I've ever owned. Your joke is as tasteless as they come.

No, I think he is a bright individual. I just think he lets the social issues get in the way too much. No biggie.

I see problems developing. You need to get off that or no inheritance for you.

Not even close. The Bush Presidency has been an abomination. 80% of the country would agree with me. I realize you are one of the solid 20%, so be it :)

I seriously doubt that you have figured out much. In the past 8 years the economy has been good despite 9/11 and other events, such as oil prices going through the roof. Unemployment has been lower than just about any other time in our history. What's so bad? The war? What caused the war in your opinion?

He has never had his car keyed. He goes out, gets a Kerry sticker, slaps it on, the very next day someone runs a key through the bumper sticker, over his trunk and down the side. I pretty damn sure it was some ****in redneck dipshit Bush boy. Take it or leave it your option. :rolleyes:

Once again, it's your opinion that it was motivated by a bumper sticker.

Good for you! You are in the minority of Kansas Republicans, but I am very happy you have become so progressive. Maybe this website is rubbing off on you after all.

This website was not in operation in the early 80's. My actions are not something that has happened overnight. I accept people for what they are. I do not agree with their lifestyle, but I don't discriminate.

The book isn't really about trashing the people of Kansas. It is more about how they have continually voted against their own self interests because they let wedge issues get in the way. You'd have to give it a chance to understand it though.

Based on your comments; 1) It isn't trashing people of Kansas 2) They voted against their own self interests
3) They let wedge issues get in the way

The basics of your statement is hypocritical.

I'm not interested in reading how a liberal author wants me to understand why I "lean on my guns, God, ......

You can't really believe the stuff you write.

Cannibal
09-16-2008, 09:52 PM
I have never put any kind of bumper sticker on any vehicle I've ever owned. Your joke is as tasteless as they come. You just get off on unfunny right wing bumper stickers on other peoples cars like the one you posted on this thread then i guess... to each his own. ROFL

I see problems developing. You need to get off that or no inheritance for you.

Are you dense? We've alread established, that he is poor, so me getting an inheritance from him isn't going to happen anyway.

I seriously doubt that you have figured out much. In the past 8 years the economy has been good despite 9/11 and other events, such as oil prices going through the roof. Unemployment has been lower than just about any other time in our history. What's so bad? The war? What caused the war in your opinion?

Like I said, you're a solid 20 percenter. Bush could snort a line of coke and take a dump on his desk in the Oval office on live TV and you'd still praise him as a great leader.

Once again, it's your opinion that it was motivated by a bumper sticker.

Yep, it is my opinion that a Right Wing redneck did it.

This website was not in operation in the early 80's. My actions are not something that has happened overnight. I accept people for what they are. I do not agree with their lifestyle, but I don't discriminate.

Gays in the military, gay marriage etc.? If you are against either one of those I beg to differ.

Based on your comments; 1) It isn't trashing people of Kansas 2) They voted against their own self interests
3) They let wedge issues get in the way

The basics of your statement is hypocritical.

It is not trashing them, it is stating facts.

I'm not interested in reading how a liberal author wants me to understand why I "lean on my guns, God, ......

You can't really believe the stuff you write.

Then don't, I wouldn't expect someone like you to be that open minded.

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I accept people for what they are. I do not agree with their lifestyle, but I don't discriminate.

LOL, that's an interesting view you have there you do so well at practicing it and all

Direckshun
09-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Programmer knows more about reality than any of you could ever imagine.

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 10:01 PM

Really, is he real?

Direckshun
09-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Really, is he real?

He is more real than you could ever imagine.

Seriously.

Imagine the most real person you can possibly think of.

Yeah. He's more real than that.

You are quite the loser, btw.

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 10:07 PM
He is more real than you could ever imagine.

Seriously.

Imagine the most real person you can possibly think of.

Yeah. He's more real than that.

You are quite the loser, btw.

:deevee:

mommy the internet bad guy called me a loser

:)

Direckshun
09-16-2008, 10:08 PM
:deevee:

mommy the internet bad guy called me a loser

:)

Quite the loser.

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 10:11 PM
Quite the loser.

OK, I'll bite.

and why is that?

Direckshun
09-16-2008, 11:25 PM
OK, I'll bite.

and why is that?

Well that's just one of the many golden phrasing choices our friend Progammer loves to ensemble.

Programmer
09-17-2008, 05:16 AM
You just get off on unfunny right wing bumper stickers on other peoples cars like the one you posted on this thread then i guess... to each his own.

You have never seen anything that rang true and posted it? You are a hypocrite.

Are you dense? We've alread established, that he is poor, so me getting an inheritance from him isn't going to happen anyway.

You say he is poor and you expect nothing. My wife's family was poor and she received a very sizable inheritance. Things you don't know seem to stand tall here.

Like I said, you're a solid 20 percenter. Bush could snort a line of coke and take a dump on his desk in the Oval office on live TV and you'd still praise him as a great leader.

A made up circumstance and you have judged. That just fkn great.

Yep, it is my opinion that a Right Wing redneck did it.

And your opinion carries such high legal standing.

Gays in the military, gay marriage etc.? If you are against either one of those I beg to differ.

You are very confused, but based on all of your responses that is a given.

It is not trashing them, it is stating facts.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL You are totally out of touch with reality.

Then don't, I wouldn't expect someone like you to be that open minded.

I don't, the problem is that you do.

Programmer
09-17-2008, 05:18 AM

And you feel differently? NEWS FLASH: you are just as disassociated as anyone here.

Programmer
09-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Well that's just one of the many golden phrasing choices our friend Progammer loves to ensemble.

We will reuse it.

You are quite ignorant.

You are quite the asshole.

I do object, even with the sarcasm factor considered, to you even using the word friend in a post about me.

You are no longer quite the asshole, you are a total asshole.