PDA

View Full Version : Elections Palin temporarily wows lower IQ Caucasians

jettio
09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us/politics/14palin.html?ex=1379217600&en=fb638360c988b24e&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

Surprised to see that nobody here linked this New York Times article.

This woman is an absolute freak who outshines her adulterous running mate, who is losing his mind and integrity and can't draw any crowd on his own.

No wonder McCain's spokespeople have come unhinged and can't appear on TV without talking complete nonsense.

An analogy for this election will be the Colts-Chiefs playoff game from 2006.

Obama is the Colts, the overllooked almost undefeated team from the year before, that limped to the AFC South title, and did not have a run defense when Bob Sanders was injured.

McCain is the Chiefs, the over the hill team that overacheived and somehow made the playoffs after the no talent also-ran Broncos (Romney), Bengals (Giuliani) and Titans (Huckabee) choked at home in the last week of the season.

Palin was the Gonzalez touchdown and 2-pt. conversion by Kris Wilson that made the score 16-8 in the 3rd quarter and temporarily revived hopes in Chiefs fans that would soon realize in the 4th quarter that it was a lost cause from the start.

The best thing about Palin is that all of the low IQ GOP types are talkin' sh*t like they have won the election because they are blind to all of the warts and contradictions that this unqualified freak from the frozen tundra represents.

One thing you notice in the last week is that the few intelligent conservatives on chiefsplanet have not been posting much about her lately, they can see how unprepared this line-jumper was for the scrutiny of an election that matters.

Reform Washington. What is she going to do, put the Wasilla PTA in charge of Wall Street?

CHIEF4EVER
09-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Palin temporarily wows lower IQ Caucasians

WTF does 'CAUCASIAN' have to do with anything? Your thread header is a new low even for a bigot like you. :shake:

Caveat: I am not a Palin supporter.

Logical
09-15-2008, 09:19 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us/politics/14palin.html?ex=1379217600&en=fb638360c988b24e&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

Surprised to see that nobody here linked this New York Times article.

This woman is an absolute freak who outshines her adulterous running mate, who is losing his mind and integrity and can't draw any crowd on his own.

No wonder McCain's spokespeople have come unhinged and can't appear on TV without talking complete nonsense.

An analogy for this election will be the Colts-Chiefs playoff game from 2006.

Obama is the Colts, the overllooked almost undefeated team from the year before, that limped to the AFC South title, and did not have a run defense when Bob Sanders was injured.

McCain is the Chiefs, the over the hill team that overacheived and somehow made the playoffs after the no talent also-ran Broncos (Romney), Bengals (Giuliani) and Titans (Huckabee) choked at home in the last week of the season.

Palin was the Gonzalez touchdown and 2-pt. conversion by Kris Wilson that made the score 16-8 in the 3rd quarter and temporarily revived hopes in Chiefs fans that would soon realize in the 4th quarter that it was a lost cause from the start.

The best thing about Palin is that all of the low IQ GOP types are talkin' sh*t like they have won the election because they are blind to all of the warts and contradictions that this unqualified freak from the frozen tundra represents.

One thing you notice in the last week is that the few intelligent conservatives on chiefsplanet have not been posting much about her lately, they can see how unprepared this line-jumper was for the scrutiny of an election that matters.

Reform Washington. What is she going to do, put the Wasilla PTA in charge of Wall Street?

Outstanding post jettio, says what I believe.

I guess McCain is clueless about what a VP can actually do in office (vote to break ties in the Senate) because the old geezer keeps wheezin that Sarah is going to reform Washington (after she finds it of course)

Programmer
09-15-2008, 09:48 PM
WTF does 'CAUCASIAN' have to do with anything? Your thread header is a new low even for a bigot like you. :shake:

Caveat: I am not a Palin supporter.

He means the same types that the Clintons lured into voting for them. (especially those in New York)

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
He means the same types that the Clintons lured into voting for them. (especially those in New York)

I can't believe those silly dems are trying to pander to votes.

SBK
09-15-2008, 10:11 PM
LMAO

Unlie dum whit peple lik hur.

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 10:17 PM
LMAO

Unlie dum whit peple lik hur.

yu furgot eskimoes

Donger
09-15-2008, 10:43 PM
I wonder how it must feel to be so infatuated with racism. It must feel... odd.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2008, 10:49 PM

sad but true.

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 10:54 PM
I wonder how it must feel to be so infatuated with racism. It must feel... odd.

Kinda like voting for a white guy even though the best guy for the job is black.

BucEyedPea
09-15-2008, 11:53 PM
That's the type of title that pisses middle-class American voters off because it insults them.

HolmeZz
09-16-2008, 12:17 AM
That's the type of title that pisses middle-class American voters off because it insults them.

There are quite a few middle-class American voters who don't like Palin. There are also plenty of lower IQ caucasians who aren't middle-class.

I don't see what the title has to do with people in the middle class. It appears to be directly aimed at stupid white people.

ClevelandBronco
09-16-2008, 12:19 AM
My rather intelligent Hispanic wife welcomes the support of all those idiot gueros.

BucEyedPea
09-16-2008, 01:05 AM
There are quite a few middle-class American voters who don't like Palin. There are also plenty of lower IQ caucasians who aren't middle-class.

I don't see what the title has to do with people in the middle class. It appears to be directly aimed at stupid white people.

It's aimed at regular Americans ( with middle-class values) who are white who vote conservative. Average American is not too left wing nor too right wing but lean slightly more conservative in values. She's more a populist R.

Polls show that more Americans think attacks of this nature on her are out of line. There's enough issue wise to nail her on. Like Nato/Georgia for one.

jettio
09-16-2008, 07:24 AM
It's aimed at regular Americans ( with middle-class values) who are white who vote conservative. Average American is not too left wing nor too right wing but lean slightly more conservative in values. She's more a populist R.

Polls show that more Americans think attacks of this nature on her are out of line. There's enough issue wise to nail her on. Like Nato/Georgia for one.

Palin is a gimmick pick to attract low IQ Caucasian voters by appealing to emotion based on her looks, gender and being Trig's 44 y/o mom.

Maybe it is impolite and impolitic to be upfront about that, but that is the plain truth.

J Diddy
09-16-2008, 07:27 AM
My rather intelligent Hispanic wife welcomes the support of all those idiot gueros.

my rather "not so intelligent, but hot" wife wonders what a guero is

Mecca
09-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Palin is a gimmick pick to attract low IQ Caucasian voters by appealing to emotion based on her looks, gender and being Trig's 44 y/o mom.

Maybe it is impolite and impolitic to be upfront about that, but that is the plain truth.

Which will no doubt lead to someone calling you an elitist and spinning right back to that "democrats are elitist" shit.

I don't see the problem in calling a spade a spade, there are alot of really stupid people in this country.

God forbid you call someone unqualified for a job and say what she is then they spin that as you being a stuck up elitist who doesn't get real people.....

Programmer
09-16-2008, 10:43 AM
Who Am I ?
I am under 45 years old,

I love the outdoors,
I hunt,

I am a Republican reformer,

I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,

I have many children,

I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.
Have you ever heard of me before now?

Programmer
09-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Which will no doubt lead to someone calling you an elitist and spinning right back to that "democrats are elitist" shit.

I don't see the problem in calling a spade a spade, there are alot of really stupid people in this country.

God forbid you call someone unqualified for a job and say what she is then they spin that as you being a stuck up elitist who doesn't get real people.....

Unfortunately a very large number of them are liberals that have been trained in our universities that have been brainwashed to the liberal belief system.

ChiTown
09-16-2008, 10:56 AM

Obama is a gimmick pick from the Democratic Party to attract low IQ minorities and rich, elitist white people with a guilty conscience by appealing to their emotions based upon his race.

Please, GMAFB.

BucEyedPea
09-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by jettio View Post

There's no doubt it is a political move, and even a gimmick if you prefer and many conservatives are falling for it which is not very smart. But I wouldn't say it's due to low IQ. Smart folks are falling for it but its because they fear Obama's ideology. Anyhow, it's working otherwise the way-out-of-line attacks wouldn't be flying. It just may be the first election that was based on a VP choice.

I on the other hand, am not falling for it, but I do like her. I just feel she is conservative window dressing. She will be processed into the NC ideological machine cynically while disseminating the standard NC lines of more war with Russia and elsewhere. Not something the country wants anymore. She steps out of line, she will be devoured with scandal to bring her down by the same people using her right now. The best thing that could happen to her is to lose which benefits Alaska as well.

bkkcoh
09-16-2008, 11:08 AM
TravelGate anyone?

Iowanian
09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Jettio is rathist.

jidar
09-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Unfortunately a very large number of them are liberals that have been trained in our universities that have been brainwashed to the liberal belief system.

What type of brainwashing does it take for a person to devalue intelligence and higher education?
I am consistently amazed at the number of people who will throw the term "intellectual" around like it's some type of insult.

"hyuck hyuck! bein smart is dumb! schools are fer leetist!"

It's astonishing that the right has managed to convince an entire group of people to value ignorance over education. I'm just completely blown away by this fact.
How the **** stupid are you?

Donger
09-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Kinda like voting for a white guy even though the best guy for the job is black.

I'd have no problem voting for a black conservative. Barack Hussein's race has nothing to do with my opposition to him.

tiptap
09-16-2008, 01:51 PM
It is hard to get away that someone is bigger than you or that someone is faster, but smarter, you can always find something in your life that even the smartest person won't know. It is a great equalizer and therefore discounts intelligence and imagination.

RJ
09-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Who Am I ?
I am under 45 years old,

I love the outdoors,
I hunt,

I am a Republican reformer,

I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,

I have many children,

I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.
Have you ever heard of me before now?

Hey, you get the same dumbass emails I do!!

jettio
09-16-2008, 03:22 PM
I suppose a provocative headline can distract from the main point of the thread which was the NY Times article.

I suppose it is so accepted that her governing style is prima donna vengence and cronyism that even her supporters do not have anything to say about it.

She plays government like it is a Texas cheerleading tryout.

Programmer
09-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey, you get the same dumbass emails I do!!

On the other thread you said chain email.

I got this from a single sender to me so I didn't see it as a chain. Regardless of whether it was or not is irrelevant. It makes a point that people tend to ignore. Even the democrats on this forum claim that Obama is the right guy and have compared him to Lincoln. (the big difference between Lincoln and Obama is that Lincoln had a vision, Obama does not.)

Programmer
09-16-2008, 03:28 PM
I suppose a provocative headline can distract from the main point of the thread which was the NY Times article.

I suppose it is so accepted that her governing style is prima donna vengence and cronyism that even her supporters do not have anything to say about it.

She plays government like it is a Texas cheerleading tryout.

New York Times, now there is an UNBIASED source for your information!

Get real bubblehead.