PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Where the Clintons ?

ROYC75
09-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Where is Bill and Hillary ? The party was unified at the DNC , right ? Both agreed to help Obama win this election. Just last week Bill said he would do anything to help .

Bout the only thing we know is the party wasn't unified, Hillary will only help if Obama will help her with raising money to pay off her election bid .

Somewhere Bill is out lining up interns for Obama ?

It would appear they are not helping, still sulking from Hillary's failed bid as POTUS.

Come on Dems's, all we heard was party unity ...... where is it and what are the Clintons doing to help Obama.

Bowser
09-17-2008, 02:50 PM
And still the cons are fascinated with the Clintons.

ChiTown
09-17-2008, 02:51 PM

They are certainly relevant in this election, no?

tiptap
09-17-2008, 02:51 PM
If we are talking about Clinton signing the Graham bill releasing the restrictions on the financial markets, then it seems better to leave him out of the limelight. This is exactly why not choosing Clinton has been a good turn.

Bowser
09-17-2008, 02:52 PM
They are certainly relevant in this election, no?

No. Yes. Maybe.

What was the question again?

ChiTown
09-17-2008, 02:53 PM
No. Yes. Maybe.

What was the question again?

huh?

Bowser
09-17-2008, 02:56 PM
huh?

Politics is funner!

(Politics give me a headache, actually)

ChiTown
09-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Politics is funner!

(Politics give me a headache, actually)

Not nearly as bad drinking Jack Daniels with a White Lightning chaser.

ROYC75
09-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Fascinated ? ROFL

More like we find it hysterical that the dems were screaming party unity, the party has pulled together, only to find that the big babies are off sulking somewhere.

BTA, Bill is still playing his game, Bang a Tern ..........

Bowser
09-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Not nearly as bad drinking Jack Daniels with a White Lightning chaser.

Good idea. Maybe I could get why so many cons are taken with what the Clintons are doing or not doing. Think I'll have to try that.

Pitt Gorilla
09-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Who cares?

ChiTown
09-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Good idea. Maybe I could get why so many cons are taken with what the Clintons are doing or not doing. Think I'll have to try that.

Give it a try, boy!

Bowser
09-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Fascinated ? ROFL

More like we find it hysterical that the dems were screaming party unity, the party has pulled together, only to find that the big babies are off sulking somewhere.

BTA, Bill is still playing his game, Bang a Tern ..........

Serious question - Why would anybody give a shit? The Clintons have both come out and stated their support of Obama. What else are they going to do? And I can't express enough that I could not care less who Bill is slipping it into. Really. Maybe that's their relationship, and Hillary is getting hers on the side as well. It just doesn't matter.

Bowser
09-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Who cares?

Exactly.

|Zach|
09-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Where the real sentences?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-17-2008, 03:06 PM
God damn, you are stupid.

Infidel Goat
09-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Where the real sentences?

Where is the real sentences? :)

|Zach|
09-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Where is the real sentences? :)

Exactly.

ROYC75
09-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Serious question - Why would anybody give a shit? The Clintons have both come out and stated their support of Obama. What else are they going to do? And I can't express enough that I could not care less who Bill is slipping it into. Really. Maybe that's their relationship, and Hillary is getting hers on the side as well. It just doesn't matter.

Yeah, right, the DNC broke and all the talk was unity, Obama and Clinton has united to win the party for the democrats.

We haven't seen this, at all ? How come ? It's a question I asked and many Americans are wondering the same thing. I do recall Hillary was speaking one time for Obama, she refused to be an attack dog against Palin.

FTR, Hillary said she would campaign for him ......