PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Chris Matthews absolutely owns Eric Cantor

Mecca
09-18-2008, 02:30 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ympnzk9_b8M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ympnzk9_b8M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guy won't even admit to being a Republican...

It is amazing how the Republicans have the audacity to blame everything that has gone wrong lately on the Democrats being in partial power for 2 years when they had full control for the 6 yrs prior.

Why can't Republicans admit they're Republicans? Shit, even Mitt Romney kept saying "conservative" and "liberal" at the convention. It's sad to see the last resort of the ideologically senile in its current form Republican party is to make you forget their name.

Garcia Bronco
09-18-2008, 09:06 AM
<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ympnzk9_b8M&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>
Guy won't even admit to being a Republican...

It is amazing how the Republicans have the audacity to blame everything that has gone wrong lately on the Democrats being in partial power for 2 years when they had full control for the 6 yrs prior.

Why can't Republicans admit they're Republicans? Shit, even Mitt Romney kept saying "conservative" and "liberal" at the convention. It's sad to see the last resort of the ideologically senile in its current form Republican party is to make you forget their name.

Eric Cantor is a good man. I know him personally and voted for him twice in Virginia.

ROYC75
09-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Mathews wouldn't let him speak, always interrupting Eric's comments..... Mathews wanted to control the interview and did so..... Mathews speaks, Eric doesn't, How could Cantor speak ?

Meh, MSNBC, need we say more ?

Mr. Kotter
09-18-2008, 10:25 AM
MSNBC's coverage of this election has become as biased and transparent as FOX.

Nice job. :rolleyes:

It's pretty sad when CNN and NBC have become the only watchable networks.

BigCatDaddy
09-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I always wondered if they have to pay Conservatives to go MSNBC and The Bill Mahr Show. On Mahr it's pretty much 4 on 1 including the host and a salivating Liberal crowd. The only Republican I ever seen go into that lion's den, debate the issues and when you were done watching the show felt like he actually made Bill, the Panel, Bill's little magazine writer pal, and the crowd look wrong was Tony Snow. Numbers and having the power of being the interviewer almost always win out.

BigChiefFan
09-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Ownage.

Carlota69
09-18-2008, 10:29 AM
MSNBC's coverage of this election has become as biased and transparent as FOX.

Nice job. :rolleyes:

It's pretty sad when CNN and NBC have become the only watchable networks.

I agree. I'm voting for Obama, but I even can't watch MSNBC (And obviously FOX). CNN is the only network, IMO, that comes off fair.

Mr. Kotter
09-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I agree. I'm voting for Obama, but I even can't watch MSNBC (And obviously FOX). CNN is the only network, IMO, that comes off fair.

I guess I'm more disappointed than surprised.....I mean, we live in an age, where professional standards for "jouranlistic" conduct and ethical behavoir are gone---they no loger exist.

With Russert gone, tough but fair-minded journalism....has, apparently gone the way of the horse and buggy.