PDA

View Full Version : Poop If Palin were a Democrat...

irishjayhawk
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM
http://images.salon.com/comics/knig/2008/09/17/knig/story.gif

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 01:49 PM
rofl

pretty good

HC_Chief
09-18-2008, 01:50 PM
So they're admitting the leftist media is perpetrating the same slime-o "journalism" they so despise? :hmmm:

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 01:51 PM
So they're admitting the leftist media is perpetrating the same slime-o "journalism" they so despise? :hmmm:

I guess that's one way to look at it.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 02:24 PM
I guess that's one way to look at it.

That is the only way to look at it.

Pitt Gorilla
09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
That is the only way to look at it.Or, it could be suggesting that many Republicans don't really care what the candidate has done or said as long as they have an "R" next to their name.

HC_Chief
09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Or, it could be suggesting that many Republicans don't really care what the candidate has done or said as long as they have an "R" next to their name.

Oh yeah, that's 100% a REPUBLICAN trait. :rolleyes:

Programmer
09-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Or, it could be suggesting that many Republicans don't really care what the candidate has done or said as long as they have an "R" next to their name.

How does that differ from the democrats not really caring what the candidate has done if there is a "D" next to their name?

You really should get out more.

xbarretx
09-18-2008, 02:34 PM

QFT !!!

/end of thread!

Pitt Gorilla
09-18-2008, 02:34 PM
How does that differ from the democrats not really caring what the candidate has done if there is a "D" next to their name?

You really should get out more.It doesn't. I thought we were talking about this specific cartoon? I get that your reading comprehension skills suck, but even you are smart enough to get that.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 02:36 PM
It doesn't. I thought we were talking about this specific cartoon? I get that your reading comprehension skills suck, but even you are smart enough to get that.

My comment was not directly relating to the cartoon, it seems like the comment you made was not well thought out so you attempt to insult the poster. Nice, that's exactly the way the liberals are running their campaign. Must be a party pre-requisite to be an asshole.

Pitt Gorilla
09-18-2008, 02:39 PM
My comment was not directly relating to the cartoon, it seems like the comment you made was not well thought out so you attempt to insult the poster. Nice, that's exactly the way the liberals are running their campaign. Must be a party pre-requisite to be an asshole.Right.

After reading various passages from your body of work here, I deduced that was the language you preferred (i.e. I should get out more).

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 02:39 PM
My comment was not directly relating to the cartoon, it seems like the comment you made was not well thought out so you attempt to insult the poster. Nice, that's exactly the way the liberals are running their campaign. Must be a party pre-requisite to be an asshole.

I didn't know McCain was a liberal, because until the past week every ad was attacking Obama. So Obama takes it until he has enough and then fires back. Suddenly it's how the liberals are running their campaign? Are you addicted to weed? Hey it's cool if you are I'm a liberal and I think you have the right.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I didn't know McCain was a liberal, because until the past week every ad was attacking Obama. So Obama takes it until he has enough and then fires back. Suddenly it's how the liberals are running their campaign? Are you addicted to weed? Hey it's cool if you are I'm a liberal and I think you have the right.

Take a step back dippy. The premise is that it isn't one side doing the mudslinging, it's goes both ways.

Easy enough for you to understand now?

Programmer
09-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Right.

After reading various passages from your body of work here, I deduced that was the language you preferred (i.e. I should get out more).

Your deducing tends to suck then, doesn't it?

Don't quit your day job, if you have one.

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Take a step back dippy. The premise is that it isn't one side doing the mudslinging, it's goes both ways.

Easy enough for you to understand now?

weren't you the one complaining about people attacking you personally rather than what you were saying. Kind of a duel standard ain't it?

The mudslinging I've seen is mostly coming from the right.

jettio
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Sarah Palin is so yesterday.

I can't believe anyone is still talking about her.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 03:16 PM
weren't you the one complaining about people attacking you personally rather than what you were saying. Kind of a duel standard ain't it?

diddy ... dippy, just rotate the p's.

The mudslinging you've seen? Are you looking through democrats colored glasses?

What would you call the all out attack on Palin? How much of the crap thrown out is true? Not what you feel is true, or what people here think is true, but how much of it is actually proven?

go bowe
09-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Sarah Palin is so yesterday.

I can't believe anyone is still talking about her.it's because if mccain is unable to finish his 1st term, she's going to be the next president of the united states...

that's a scary thought, at least to me...

vailpass
09-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Who cares? The only important question left unanswered is does she bleach her backdoor and can we see it?

J Diddy
09-18-2008, 03:56 PM

What would you call the all out attack on Palin? How much of the crap thrown out is true? Not what you feel is true, or what people here think is true, but how much of it is actually proven?

I don't remember seeing obama throwing out any press release on palin, I know the media kinda ran with her and carried it too far perhaps....

As far as looking at attack ads through democrat colored glasses, you should be able to find them all. Rexcjake put a different thread up for each one.

Just remember "dippy"

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

VAChief
09-18-2008, 06:07 PM

1) Trig rumor-This one was right up there with some of the best (worst) attacks on Obama (Muslim/Terrorist). Only the most fringe on either side would debate those points repeatedly. So let's just put a big FALSE for that one.

2) Troopergate-I guess we won't know now since there seems to be suddenly a lot of opposition from the Govenor to the due process she so encouraged earlier. I think it hurts her worse than if she had just stuck to her original statements. It was a 3-2 vote and there were more Republicans than Democrats who voted for the investigation. So let's put a MAYBE there since we will never find out as promised by the Gov. herself. If this had started after she was nominated I would be happy to stamp it partisan BS. Since it wasn't I don't know how you can go back on what you promised, especially if you are touting your reformer, government should be transparent platform.

3) Bridge to No Where-I think that lie has been rehashed to death. TRUE

I can't think of any other supposed big attacks? I guess the Enquirer supposedly is looking into an affair, but I am happy to label that one FALSE until proven different which is not likely in my opinion.

If that is it, I don't see a lot to complain about, especially if you claim to be prepared to take on the most powerful job in the world.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 06:22 PM
1) Trig rumor-This one was right up there with some of the best (worst) attacks on Obama (Muslim/Terrorist). Only the most fringe on either side would debate those points repeatedly. So let's just put a big FALSE for that one.

2) Troopergate-I guess we won't know now since there seems to be suddenly a lot of opposition from the Govenor to the due process she so encouraged earlier. I think it hurts her worse than if she had just stuck to her original statements. It was a 3-2 vote and there were more Republicans than Democrats who voted for the investigation. So let's put a MAYBE there since we will never find out as promised by the Gov. herself. If this had started after she was nominated I would be happy to stamp it partisan BS. Since it wasn't I don't know how you can go back on what you promised, especially if you are touting your reformer, government should be transparent platform.

3) Bridge to No Where-I think that lie has been rehashed to death. TRUE

I can't think of any other supposed big attacks? I guess the Enquirer supposedly is looking into an affair, but I am happy to label that one FALSE until proven different which is not likely in my opinion.

If that is it, I don't see a lot to complain about, especially if you claim to be prepared to take on the most powerful job in the world.

I see you don't have anything better to do.

Figures.

|Zach|
09-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Reading from left to right I absolutely believe boxes 3, 6, and 7 would be on the table as something that would realistically be floated if the parties were reversed.

The other ones? Meh, I doubt it.

bango
09-18-2008, 08:01 PM

Figures.

Republicans are awesome. Everyone should be one.

jettio
09-18-2008, 08:12 PM
it's because if mccain is unable to finish his 1st term, she's going to be the next president of the united states...

that's a scary thought, at least to me...

I don't think McCain is even thinking about that while he has her perfume in his nostrils.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Republicans are awesome. Everyone should be one.

You have to have a working brain and be able to walk on two feet. Seems like you wouldn't be qualified.

Democraps are just that.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't think McCain is even thinking about that while he has her perfume in his nostrils.

I see that virtually all democrats are sexists. Would you be talking this way if Hillary were the candidate?

There may be plenty for the republicans to overcome but I see the democrats have just as much if not more.

Logical
09-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Palin is no longer an issue for most of us. She epitomizes the religious right wing nut-tard who embodies the intellect of a dumb blond. In other words she is the female George Bush.

max sleeper
09-18-2008, 08:24 PM

:clap: Go Chiefs!

VAChief
09-18-2008, 08:32 PM

Figures.

That doesn't even make sense.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 08:36 PM
That doesn't even make sense.

Same goes with your responses.

Mecca
09-18-2008, 08:37 PM

See this is how it works, the right throws mud, the left throws some back and then the right responds with "look at the liberals not respecting us, being dirty"

Programmer
09-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Palin is no longer an issue for most of us. She epitomizes the religious right wing nut-tard who embodies the intellect of a dumb blond. In other words she is the female George Bush.

It's nice that you epitomize the sexist mantle that the democrats have regarding women. It just shows how fearful you all are that a female will be a VP.

Maybe some day you will get into the current century.

Mecca
09-18-2008, 08:40 PM
It's nice that you epitomize the sexist mantle that the democrats have regarding women. It just shows how fearful you all are that a female will be a VP.

Maybe some day you will get into the current century.

Yea man all democrats are sexist because they don't like her views that's it, I guess that makes every republican a racist if they don't agree with Obama on things.

VAChief
09-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Same goes with your responses.

If you have nothing of interest to add that relates to the original comment I made why say anything at all?

bango
09-18-2008, 09:29 PM
You have to have a working brain and be able to walk on two feet. Seems like you wouldn't be qualified.

Democraps are just that.

Hang on there sparky I am not a democrat by any means. I know that you hate every single one of them, but there are some good ones out there. The same goes for Republicans also. I know that you may find it hard to believe, but it is true. It is not fair to the Democrats or to myself to compare them to me or me to them.

bango
09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
If Palin were a Democrat would she still have a Vagina?

Mecca
09-18-2008, 09:34 PM
If Palin were a Democrat would she still have a Vagina?

Are you implying she'd then be a tranny?

RJ
09-18-2008, 09:35 PM
It doesn't. I thought we were talking about this specific cartoon? I get that your reading comprehension skills suck, but even you are smart enough to get that.

DO NOT attempt to discuss humor with Tom. He is impaired. It is not his fault. Let the man be.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 09:37 PM
DO NOT attempt to discuss humor with Tom. He is impaired. It is not his fault. Let the man be.

Gee, coming from a mental midget such as you that has to be your best attempt at an insult.

You need to just go phuque off.

bango
09-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Are you implying she'd then be a tranny?

No. I was just wondering.

Programmer
09-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Yea man all democrats are sexist because they don't like her views that's it, I guess that makes every republican a racist if they don't agree with Obama on things.

Not really, Obama is an elitist ass. Big difference. Besides, there are enough people that will vote against him for his political opinions to keep him out of the White House.

I don't hear republicans calling him a dumb n* like Jim called Palin a dumb blond. He makes more sexual pointed comments than most lately. I presume you'd rather have Sarah in the Kitchen in the White House, right?

RJ
09-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Gee, coming from a mental midget such as you that has to be your best attempt at an insult.

You need to just go phuque off.

You are a completely humorless individual. Your best attempts come across like a 12 year old boy.

It's ok, I understand. You don't get the cartoon. You don't do jokes. There's no harm in that once you come to accept it.

bango
09-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Not really, Obama is an elitist ass. Big difference. Besides, there are enough people that will vote against him for his political opinions to keep him out of the White House.

I don't hear republicans calling him a dumb n* like Jim called Palin a dumb blond. He makes more sexual pointed comments than most lately. I presume you'd rather have Sarah in the Kitchen in the White House, right?

Sarah needs to make a path barefoot betwen my kitchen and my bedroom.

Logical
09-18-2008, 09:56 PM

I don't hear republicans calling him a dumb n* like Jim called Palin a dumb blond. He makes more sexual pointed comments than most lately. I presume you'd rather have Sarah in the Kitchen in the White House, right?LMAO

When did dumb blond = dumb n*****

Logical
09-18-2008, 09:59 PM

Maybe some day you will get into the current century.By the way the insult was the religious right wing nut-tard.

You define mental midget, hell you give the term a bad name.

Mecca
09-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Why is being smart immediately thrown into the "he's an elitist" category.....I'd hope the guy being voted president is ****in smart.

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2008, 02:32 AM
Democraps

DID

YOU

REALLY

JUST

TYPE

THAT.

Programmer
09-19-2008, 06:47 AM
By the way the insult was the religious right wing nut-tard.

You define mental midget, hell you give the term a bad name.

Looks as if you are insulted by your new name MM. The insult..... it doesn't matter if you claim it was the religious right, you consider all republicans as the religious right.

Your defense of your comment only emphasizes the fact that you hate all things conservative/republican.

Programmer
09-19-2008, 06:51 AM
DID YOU REALLY JUST TYPE THAT.(?)

Having trouble reading? I've been using that same name for you and yours for years.