PDA

View Full Version : Someone strong in WR needs a strong RB

luv
09-18-2008, 10:48 PM
I've got Barber, Julius Jones, Jacobs, and Watson at RB and Driver, Andre Johnson, Royal, Steve Smith (NYG), and Reggie Williams at WR.

He has Forte, B Jackson, Maroney, and Tomlinson at RB and Boldin, G Jennings, S Moss, Steve Smith (CAR), and Stuckey at WR.

He's looking for a RB, and I'm not so strong in WR. What kind of reasonable trade do I offer?

Dicky McElephant
09-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Give him Donald Driver and Julius Jones

for

Greg Jennings

luv
09-19-2008, 11:11 AM
How about J Jones and Royal for Steve Smith (CAR) and Maroney?

Sure-Oz
09-19-2008, 11:12 AM
How about J Jones and Royal for Steve Smith (CAR) and Maroney?

He'll laugh at that offer...

luv
09-19-2008, 11:14 AM
He'll laugh at that offer...

What would you suggest? We all have to have the same number at each position. I could trade him two in order to pick up one, but then he'd have to drop one, and I'd have to take my chance picking up someone out of FA.

luv
09-19-2008, 11:17 AM
I've got Barber, Julius Jones, Jacobs, and Watson at RB and Driver, Andre Johnson, Royal, Steve Smith (NYG), and Reggie Williams at WR.

He has Forte, B Jackson, Maroney, and Tomlinson at RB and Boldin, G Jennings, S Moss, Steve Smith (CAR), and Stuckey at WR.

He's looking for a RB, and I'm not so strong in WR. What kind of reasonable trade do I offer?

The ones in bold are the ones he's offering.

Dicky McElephant
09-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Give up Julius Jones and Steve Smith (NYG)

for

Steve Smith (CAR)

jjchieffan
09-19-2008, 02:26 PM
If he is offering Boldin, he is the one I would go after. Offer him Jones and Royal for Boldin and either Jackson or Maroney.

Short Leash Hootie
09-19-2008, 02:28 PM
I think you ****ed yourself when you elected to keep Palmer over Westbrook...