PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues We must STOP Biden and Obama from raising taxes.

chris
09-19-2008, 07:42 AM
The increased taxes will further keep me from my dream......

Once I have a billion dollars, I will give it all to Clark Hunt, buy the Chiefs, and fire CP.

Isn't that a better use than Obama/Biden paying everyone $1,000 to buy more stuff from Walmart and IKEA......and beer???

Have fun today. :)

mlyonsd
09-19-2008, 08:14 AM
Obama's big financial fix. A page from the Bush playbook.

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Obama's big financial fix. A page from the Bush playbook.Except not. At all.

mlyonsd
09-19-2008, 08:17 AM
Except not. At all.

Which part did I leave out? Raising taxes and increase spending?

Mecca
09-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Which part did I leave out? Raising taxes and increase spending?

He's only raising taxes if you make over 250 grand in a year.....which means about 98% of the country isn't getting their taxes increased.

mlyonsd
09-19-2008, 08:27 AM
He's only raising taxes if you make over 250 grand in a year.....which means about 98% of the country isn't getting their taxes increased.

Well now wait a minute. I thought I heard a blurb saying if the economy was bad he wouldn't raise taxes? Which is it? Kind of hard to keep up with him at times.

Also, he's raising taxes on capital gains so yes, I'm getting taxed.

And he's raising taxes on businesses which will cause them to raise prices to stay in business, so yes, everyone will be paying more one way or the other.

But don't worry, just like all his peeps that think he's a financial genius, I'll be sitting in front of my mail box waiting for my golden egg.

Too funny.

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Which part did I leave out? Raising taxes and increase spending?As opposed to cutting taxes and ramping up spending like money was going out of style, yes.

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2008, 08:28 AM
But don't worry, just like all his peeps that think he's a financial genius, I'll be sitting in front of my mail box waiting for my golden egg.Yeah, I guess Warren Buffett is retarded.

Mecca
09-19-2008, 08:29 AM
Well now wait a minute. I thought I heard a blurb saying if the economy was bad he wouldn't raise taxes? Which is it? Kind of hard to keep up with him at times.

Also, he's raising taxes on capital gains so yes, I'm getting taxed.

And he's raising taxes on businesses which will cause them to raise prices to stay in business, so yes, everyone will be paying more one way or the other.

But don't worry, just like all his peeps that think he's a financial genius, I'll be sitting in front of my mail box waiting for my golden egg.

Too funny.

I guess our economy really sucked when that Bill Clinton guy was president.

mlyonsd
As opposed to cutting taxes and ramping up spending like money was going out of style, yes.

I didn't see raising spending in any of McCain's stump speeches.

Mecca
Yeah, I guess Warren Buffett is retarded.

He probably hasn't seen that post or won't acknowledge it.

Infidel Goat
09-19-2008, 08:41 AM
$1,000 for beer?

I'm voting Obama for sure now! That totally seals the deal.

chris
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM

why shouldn't everyone "get their taxes increased"??

chris
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM
$1,000 for beer?

I'm voting Obama for sure now! That totally seals the deal.

Even if the beer is owned by a foreign company??? :)

Chief Faithful
09-19-2008, 09:12 AM

Much less than 98% of the country pay taxes

Garcia Bronco
09-19-2008, 09:21 AM

A) That's only on income tax
B) His business taxes will get passed on to the customer, he also wants to about double min wage which will also end up costing everyone more money for goods and services.
C) He doesn't write the tax code, making all of his promises moot*
D) No recent President that has promised to lower taxes on the middle class has ever been able to do it. Not GHWB, not GWB, not Reagan, Not Clinton. Why? Because governemnt is a hungry beast that cannot be satisfied, and Congress writes the tax code. Until we reduce spending on medicare, medicaid, SS, and defense we'll never truly be able to reduce the tax burden in this country.

* For Sully's happiness.

patteeu
09-19-2008, 09:47 AM
He probably hasn't seen that post or won't acknowledge it.

What was so special about that post that required acknowledgment? Who cares what Warren Buffet thinks?

Sully
09-19-2008, 09:49 AM
A) That's only on income tax
B) His business taxes will get passed on to the customer, he also wants to about double min wage which will also end up costing everyone more money for goods and services.
C) He doesn't write the tax code, making all of his promises mute
D) No recent President that has promised to lower taxes on the middle class has ever been able to do it. Not GHWB, not GWB, not Reagan, Not Clinton. Why? Because governemnt is a hungry beast that cannot be satisfied, and Congress writes the tax code. Until we reduce spending on medicare, medicaid, SS, and defense we'll never truly be able to reduce the tax burden in this country. H

MOOT!!!! MOOT!!!!!!!