PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues So Would Any Dem That Got the Nomination Be Labeled As A Liberal,Tax and spend nut?

Mr. Laz
09-19-2008, 01:54 PM
im just saying :D

patteeu
09-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Isn't that a part of the democrat's party creed or something?

Nightfyre
09-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Was there a candidate to whom it didn't apply? just sayin'

tiptap
09-19-2008, 02:16 PM
I don't remember the budgets going down under either parties direction. That is probably a reflection of growing population. More people, more production and more taxes and services. So the question is by how much. Reagan's spending rate was pretty high as opposed to Clinton's. But you can't get pass the fact that Rooselvelt did have a big jump before the War and even bigger during the War so that is the root of this tag. I actually think of it as a "Big Tricked Out Name Tag" and wear it proudly.

Nightfyre
09-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, republicans aren't any better. Fiscal responsibility went out the window with FDR.

J Diddy
09-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't remember the budgets going down under either parties direction. That is probably a reflection of growing population. More people, more production and more taxes and services. So the question is by how much. Reagan's spending rate was pretty high as opposed to Clinton's. But you can't get pass the fact that Rooselvelt did have a big jump before the War and even bigger during the War so that is the root of this tag. I actually think of it as a "Big Tricked Out Name Tag" and wear it proudly.

nice geico reference