PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues The Presidential Term no party should want???

Logical
09-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Seriously we are about to enter possibly the biggest financial meltdown since the Depression. So my question is the winner's party the big loser over time???

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Seriously we are about to enter possibly the biggest financial meltdown since the Depression. So my question is the winner's party the big loser over time???

It is entirely possible. Obama could be going into a Carter-squat ****ed position.
McCain could be the last Republican pres before a major Democratic realignment ala 1980.

Funny how I predicted a major realignment my senior year of college (2004), saying that we would be in a ruinous budget situation and over extended in multiple wars (including Iran)

:banghead:

Logical
09-19-2008, 08:40 PM
It is entirely possible. Obama could be going into a Carter-squat ****ed position.
McCain could be the last Republican pres before a major Democratic realignment ala 1980.

Funny how I predicted a major realignment my senior year of college (2004), saying that we would be in a ruinous budget situation and over extended in multiple wars (including Iran)

:banghead:Your senior paper sounds pretty psychic, so what comes next in that paper?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Your senior paper sounds pretty psychic, so what comes next in that paper?

Let me go see if I can find it...

Friendo
09-19-2008, 08:46 PM

who fixed it last time?

Programmer
09-19-2008, 08:47 PM

No, America is the biggest loser over time.

Logical
09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
who fixed it last time?Truthfully WWII, sure hope WWIII is not the fix this time.

Simply Red
09-19-2008, 08:56 PM
:popcorn:

Simply Red
09-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Cronus, Apollinaris? Lime? Because I can always get you a lime.

Sully
09-19-2008, 08:59 PM
No matter who is elected president, I would be willing to bet they will not be looked kindly upon by history. It's going to be ugly for either guy, because of the economic climate, as well as the political.

Logical
09-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Cronus, Apollinaris? Lime? Because I can always get you a lime.Lime sounds good.

bango
09-19-2008, 09:39 PM
No, America is the biggest loser over time.

There you go. You finally posted something that I can agree with and that has some worth. America will lose out no matter who is elected. It has been that way for a long time now. Some just make it so that we lose more.

Logical
09-19-2008, 09:42 PM
There you go. You finally posted something that I can agree with and that has some worth. America will lose out no matter who is elected. It has been that way for a long time now. Some just make it so that we lose more.It was a pretty cogent post from Tom, I assume he was drunk.

ROYC75
09-19-2008, 09:47 PM

Both, plus the American people ...... It's going to get really ,really bad, real soon.

bango
09-19-2008, 09:57 PM
It was a pretty cogent post from Tom, I assume he was drunk.

I am for anything even him becoming an alcoholic if it will help him to lighten up.

ROYC75
09-19-2008, 10:01 PM
I am for anything even him becoming an alcoholic if it will help him to lighten up.

ROFL Ouch .....

bango
09-19-2008, 10:07 PM
ROFL Ouch .....

Hey it worked for me.