PDA

View Full Version : Elections Keep making fun of the "Redneck Red States" all you want, but.....

Chiefshrink
09-19-2008, 09:44 PM
they decide the national election everytime. What states are coveted right now? Michigan,Wisconsin and Ohio. Florida is now McCain's and Pennsylvania is now leaning toward McCain.

You see, the Reagan Dems(ala social conservatives of the Dem party) are very large in number and are the most displaced group of voters. Why? Because there is a serious culture war in this country and especially in your DEM party. They don't want to be associated with the "Hollywood Leftcoast Nutwhacks" or the "East Coast progressive ELITE perverts" and their extreme leftist social views. The extreme lefties run your party and still don't get that they need the Reagan Dems to win.

However, the Reagan Dems have now found a political party to call home with the emergence of 'Sarah Palin' who they see as one of them. This is when they vote Republican. And alot of these Reagan Dems are women.

Obama's chickens have come home to roost with his words behind closed doors about small town folks in the midwest that cling to their 'guns and Bibles'. Also nobody buys his "I didn't know Jeremiah Wright had views like this" when attending this church for 20 yrs(ala 'Whitey gonna get his' agenda).:shake:

Now Obama has to go and beg these Reagan Dems who he despises and looks down on for their votes to win and what he doesn't realize is this race is already over.

You libs keep attacking Palin with all this BS propaganda because the more you do it the more Reagan Dems we get. The more you attack Sarah the more you attack the Reagan Dems. You Libs could FU a wet dream. ROFL Keep pissin on your shoes.:thumb: The only Dem Pres that ever realized the importance of the Reagan Dems was Clinton in 96. He moved center to steal Dole's platform. He didn't need them in 92 because of the Perot factor in which he won with just 43%.

Bottom Line: The Reagan Dems have found a home for now-ELECTION OVER!!ROFL

Sully
09-19-2008, 09:48 PM
I love a good couch on the porch. I mean, where else ya gonna sit to watch traffic go by?

Chiefshrink
09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
I love a good couch on the porch. I mean, where else ya gonna sit to watch traffic go by?

I see alot of that in the inner city.

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Kill yourself.

banyon
09-19-2008, 09:53 PM
http://action.credomobile.com/comics/tmw09-17-08og.jpg

Sully
09-19-2008, 09:53 PM

Who says there isn't a good cross-exchange of ideas between the classes in this country!!!

ROFL

Mecca
09-19-2008, 09:55 PM
This post is dumb.....so basically you are counting on a midwestern inferiority complex to win an election.....

You play up exactly that stupid shit Republicans play up, by god someone is actually intellectual they are then run down. Oh and being intelligent doesn't make you a pervert, do stupid people really get this offended by educated people?

Chiefshrink
09-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Can't argue with the truth, uh guys? That's the best you got!!

Love watching the Dems squirm!!

Mecca
09-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Can't argue with the truth, uh guys? That's the best you got!!

Love watching the Dems squirm!!

It's hard to argue with mental retardation, you'd just ignore the most of sound comebacks.

You seriously based an entire post around having an inferiority complex and calling educated people perverts.

Chiefshrink
09-19-2008, 09:56 PM
This post is dumb.....so basically you are counting on a midwestern inferiority complex to win an election.....

You play up exactly that stupid shit Republicans play up, by god someone is actually intellectual they are then run down. Oh and being intelligent doesn't make you a pervert, do stupid people really get this offended by educated people?

This is the typical elite attitude that is losing you the election. You STILL don't get it.ROFL

Sully
09-19-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm in the mood for some kettle corn.

Mecca
09-19-2008, 09:58 PM
This is the typical elite attitude that is losing you the election. You STILL don't get it.ROFL

I think that is what you should say when looking in the mirror, you don't get it.....take a look at what has happened to Palin's rating...

Sully
09-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Stupid elites and all their book learnin'.

Logical
09-19-2008, 10:00 PM

No I think Karl Rove heard about DC on ChiefsPlanet and wanted to be a part of it, this must be his account.

Mecca
09-19-2008, 10:02 PM

Stupid people think it's elitist to look down on them....no it's not it's human nature. If you think someone is a drooling retard you think to yourself "oh great this moron again" everyone does it.....the problem is there are alot of dumbass people out there and they don't feel the problem is they are dumb they think the problem is the people who are intelligent.

banyon
09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
It's a tough race for dumbest poster of Chiefspanet DC September 08'. You've got KCJohnny, Programmer, Bootlegged, this guy. Tough to choose. Who will have that finishing kick?

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2008, 10:06 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GodCbdcB9IU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GodCbdcB9IU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
09-19-2008, 10:07 PM
It's a tough race for dumbest poster of Chiefspanet DC September 08'. You've got KCJohnny, Programmer, Bootlegged, this guy. Tough to choose. Who will have that finishing kick?

Which is why it makes sense that they buy into that elitist shit, people look down on them even on this forum, if you're an idiot you get looked down upon it has nothing to do with elitism either it has to do with human nature.

banyon
09-19-2008, 10:09 PM
This thread is almost, but not quite as dumb as that Rothschild lady coming out yesterday talking about Obama the elitist.

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2008, 10:10 PM

http://www.demonbaby.com/pics/patriotic/reading.jpg

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2008, 10:12 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmNb6xvOU2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmNb6xvOU2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Logical
09-19-2008, 10:13 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GodCbdcB9IU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object> Disturbingly entertaining.

Chiefshrink
09-20-2008, 11:40 AM
No I think Karl Rove heard about DC on ChiefsPlanet and wanted to be a part of it, this must be his account.

Thank you for the compliment!:thumb:

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2008, 11:42 AM

There sure is plenty of that to go around, if this website is any indication.

jAZ
09-20-2008, 11:48 AM
they decide the national election everytime. What states are coveted right now? Michigan,Wisconsin and Ohio.
Since when are Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin considered "Redneck Red States"?

jAZ
09-20-2008, 11:50 AM

In Detroit, Michigan or Cleveland, Ohio?

RJ
09-20-2008, 12:06 PM

I guess New Mexico is part redneck and part elitist liberal pinko.

Chiefshrink
09-20-2008, 01:06 PM
It's hard to argue with mental retardation, you'd just ignore the most of sound comebacks.

You seriously based an entire post around having an inferiority complex and calling educated people perverts.

Mental retardation? Sound comebacks? Helloooooooooooooooo McFly!!:rolleyes: This is what you libs do when confronted with truth and facts. You can't comeback with any substantive argument so you guys reply with insults and namecalling.

Extreme Liberalism and truth don't go together because "ABSOLUTES" are involved which means there are certain right and wrongs. But to a Lib, "Absolutes" are a sinful word because now there means there is accountability and we dare not prick the conscience of a Lib because then they rage on you.

Case in point: Palin's 5th child. This down syndrome baby severly questions the so-called Pro-Choice movement with just the baby's mere existence. That is why it is so much easier for Libs to worship the word "Relative" because then nothing matters and you can live however you want in denial with no accountability not realizing there will be severe consequences later on. And I'm not just talking about abortion or trying to make this thread reply about abortion.

Notice how our culture never wants to take responsibility for anything? Ever wonder why? Think about it. Educated perverts? Of course! We have our court systems filled with liberal activist judges who let child molesters of the hook and support such organizations like "The Man-Boy Love Association". I can go and on and on with examples of 'educated perverts' if you like.

Don't get me wrong here, there is a time for black and white thinking supporting absolutes and there is a time for relativity. The wise person recognizes the difference and knows when to apply each one at the appropriate time.

You see, I am in a profession where I see the horrid cost to a society that embraces and champions more and more extreme liberalism everyday. I have been a shrink for over 20yrs with a Bachelors and Master's (yes, educated) and there is nothing I haven't seen or am surprised by but it still cringes my soul.

I can read people very well and Obama serves himself and tries to hide it.:shake:

Chiefshrink
09-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I guess New Mexico is part redneck and part elitist liberal pinko.

I was talking about Midwest states but yes your state is up in the air as well although it looks like they are leaning Obama

Sully
09-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Who has criticized the existence of Palin's youngest?

Guru
09-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for labeling everyone rednecks dipshit now they can insult mid america all they want and its your fault.

Ultra Peanut
09-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Mental retardation? Sound comebacks? Helloooooooooooooooo McFly!!:rolleyes: This is what you libs do when confronted with truth and facts. You can't comeback with any substantive argument so you guys reply with insults and namecalling.

Extreme Liberalism and truth don't go together because "ABSOLUTES" are involved which means there are certain right and wrongs. But to a Lib, "Absolutes" are a sinful word because now there means there is accountability and we dare not prick the conscience of a Lib because then they rage on you.

Case in point: Palin's 5th child. This down syndrome baby severly questions the so-called Pro-Choice movement with just the baby's mere existence. That is why it is so much easier for Libs to worship the word "Relative" because then nothing matters and you can live however you want in denial with no accountability not realizing there will be severe consequences later on. And I'm not just talking about abortion or trying to make this thread reply about abortion.

Notice how our culture never wants to take responsibility for anything? Ever wonder why? Think about it. Educated perverts? Of course! We have our court systems filled with liberal activist judges who let child molesters of the hook and support such organizations like "The Man-Boy Love Association". I can go and on and on with examples of 'educated perverts' if you like.

Don't get me wrong here, there is a time for black and white thinking supporting absolutes and there is a time for relativity. The wise person recognizes the difference and knows when to apply each one at the appropriate time.

You see, I am in a profession where I see the horrid cost to a society that embraces and champions more and more extreme liberalism everyday. I have been a shrink for over 20yrs with a Bachelors and Master's (yes, educated) and there is nothing I haven't seen or am surprised by but it still cringes my soul.

I can read people very well and Obama serves himself and tries to hide it.:shake:http://i35.tinypic.com/zl6xt.jpg

|Zach|
09-20-2008, 02:58 PM
I will.

Chiefshrink
09-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Who has criticized the existence of Palin's youngest?

The criticism is not directed at the child per se but the decision to have a down's syndrome child. By Palin having this child and now potentially holding the 2nd highest office in the land holding her 5th child in her arms on a national stage for all to see makes us all (Rep or Dem) stop for a moment to question the issue of abortion without ever saying a word. Quite frankly this was a very powerful moment not rehearsed and that is when you see God work IMO.

This pricks at the conscience of the extreme Left because it reminds them of those choices that they may have made in the past. Not wanting to admit that they really struggle with internal guilt and that maybe inherently abortion is not relative and maybe is an absolute of right vs wrong i.e. to taking another human's life is out of the question for debate for the Left. Yet this is the very cancer that gnaws on their conscience emotionally every second of their life and the sad part is that the majority KNOW IT! I see it almost everyday in my office.

Roe v Wade is a law of convenience and denial for the Left so that their conscience remains in hibernation. But really, does it stay in hibernation?
Protection of Roe v Wade is essential for the Left and this is why Palin and her baby's mere existence is a threat to not only to the law being turned over but more importantly to their conscience.

Sully
09-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Who has criticized Palin's decision to have a Down's Syndrome child?

Baby Lee
09-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Who has criticized Palin's decision to have a Down's Syndrome child?

I think he's saying the child himself bites into that whole, Pro-lifers care about fetuses until they're born, then 'eff them' argument.

Sully
09-20-2008, 03:24 PM
I think he's saying the child himself bites into that whole, Pro-lifers care about fetuses until they're born, then 'eff them' argument.

He's very clear. He says :
The criticism is not directed at the child per se but the decision to have a down's syndrome child.

There's not much to read into that. In fact, he never even comes close to mentioning your point. All he talks about is the "guilt" of abortion, for the left. He claims there is criticism of her decision to have a Down's Syndrome child. It may have happened, but I haven't seen it. I'd just like to know where that comes from.

jAZ
09-20-2008, 03:50 PM

Can't argue with the truth, uh guy? That's the best you got!!

Love watching the Reps squirm!!

Chiefshrink
09-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks for labeling everyone rednecks dipshit now they can insult mid america all they want and its your fault.

Come on dog! Where you been? Everyone knows that the leftcoast and liberal east classify all south and midwest states as uneducated rednecks.:shake:

jAZ
09-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Come on dog! Where you been? Everyone knows that the leftcoast and liberal east classify all south and midwest states as uneducated rednecks.:shake:

As someone who's from the mid-west, and lives out west, you are full of sh!t and that you won't address my comments proves that you know it too.

Sully
09-20-2008, 04:02 PM

Look who's making broad generalizations based on where people live, now!!!

ROFL

Maybe you should sit the next couple of plays out, huh?

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:03 PM

Well I don't classify everyone that way, and frankly I classify about 75% of the country as stupid.

Adept Havelock
09-20-2008, 04:08 PM

Wow. A sweeping generalization accusing others of a sweeping generalization. ROFL

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Wow. A sweeping generalization accusing others of a sweeping generalization. ROFL

I enjoyed it, don't worry were all intellectual perverts or some such.

Chiefshrink
09-20-2008, 04:09 PM
He's very clear. He says :

There's not much to read into that. In fact, he never even comes close to mentioning your point. All he talks about is the "guilt" of abortion, for the left. He claims there is criticism of her decision to have a Down's Syndrome child. It may have happened, but I haven't seen it. I'd just like to know where that comes from.

Reaction by all these extreme liberals to Palin say's everything. You think if Palin was Pro-choice she would be getting attacked this hard? The intensity of all these attacks is very telling. How about the South Carolina Dem Chair's comment, "I guess the only qualification for VP is you have to be is anti-abortion . You are right nothing formally said in public but it doesn't have to be said with all these vicious personal attacks. I know better.:shake:

Logical
09-20-2008, 04:10 PM
The criticism is not directed at the child per se but the decision to have a down's syndrome child. By Palin having this child and now potentially holding the 2nd highest office in the land holding her 5th child in her arms on a national stage for all to see makes us all (Rep or Dem) stop for a moment to question the issue of abortion without ever saying a word. Quite frankly this was a very powerful moment not rehearsed and that is when you see God work IMO.

This pricks at the conscience of the extreme Left because it reminds them of those choices that they may have made in the past. Not wanting to admit that they really struggle with internal guilt and that maybe inherently abortion is not relative and maybe is an absolute of right vs wrong i.e. to taking another human's life is out of the question for debate for the Left. Yet this is the very cancer that gnaws on their conscience emotionally every second of their life and the sad part is that the majority KNOW IT! I see it almost everyday in my office.

Roe v Wade is a law of convenience and denial for the Left so that their conscience remains in hibernation. But really, does it stay in hibernation?
Protection of Roe v Wade is essential for the Left and this is why Palin and her baby's mere existence is a threat to not only to the law being turned over but more importantly to their conscience.

Yup it was a powerful moment, a moment when I realized how dumb and selfish this woman was. She would take a baby on stage to try for political gain not caring about it clearly when you saw it getting passed from person to person like a plain ragdoll. I can guarantee I did not think about abortion being bad, actually just the opposite.

Adept Havelock
09-20-2008, 04:11 PM
I enjoyed it, don't worry were all intellectual perverts or some such.

Preverts? Practicing their preversions?

Mecca
Reaction by all these extreme liberals to Palin say's everything. You think if Palin was Pro-choice she would be getting attacked this hard? The intensity of all these attacks is very telling. How about the South Carolina Dem Chair's comment, "I guess the only qualification for VP is you have to be is anti-abortion . You are right nothing formally said in public but it doesn't have to be said with all these vicious personal attacks. I know better.:shake:

You are aware that he wasn't going to pick a pro choice running mate right?

Chiefshrink
Well I don't classify everyone that way, and frankly I classify about 75% of the country as stupid.

Well see, there you go ! ROFL

Der Flöprer
09-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Well there is a reason they're not called the blueneck states.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Well see, there you go ! ROFL

Now I'm going to have to post this again since it applies to my thought of society.

I find it disconcerting that I continue to hold on to the belief that America, and by extension humanity, will one day learn to correct our errors.

I react to my naivete with bewilderment and concern.

I fear and loathe living in a time where being stupid is the rule, not the exception, that the gene pool hasn't somehow rid itself of our lowliest inhabitants.

I stop to reconsider if any of us are worth saving.

Logical
Well see, there you go ! ROFLI am pretty sure he was talking about the entire country.

penchief

Who says? I've lived in PA (born and raised), OK, TX, LA, VA, and NY. I've never considered anyone of them redneck or uneducated. I've always lived in rural areas except for LA and VA. I relate to rural people. I like to think of rural people as down to earth. I like to think of myself as down to earth, too.

Sounds like just another way of calling liberals elitists when the facts just don't back it up.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Yup it was a powerful moment, a moment when I realized how dumb and selfish this woman was. She would take a baby on stage to try for political gain not caring about it clearly when you saw it getting passed from person to person like a plain ragdoll. I can guarantee I did not think about abortion being bad, actually just the opposite.
All political candidates take their families on stage. And the baby is not an IT.

Sully
09-20-2008, 04:15 PM

Thank you for admitting you have made up your entire rant out of thin air. I appreciate the honesty, even if it was tardy.

I think you are batshit crazy if you think that "liberals" think poorly of her for bearing a child with Down's Syndrome (especially with no evidence). But, as many on both sides do, I understand it makes things easier if you paint the "other side" as some sinister cartoon, in this case as some dark coat-wearing meanie, begging women to have abortions. Trust me, though... when you make that argument it says a hell of a lot more about your intellect, than the people you are trying to paint as evil.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I am pretty sure he was talking about the entire country.

I was, in general the country is dumb.

Adept Havelock
I fear and loathe living in a time where being stupid is the rule, not the exception, that the gene pool hasn't somehow rid itself of our lowliest inhabitants.

Usually, a goal of "civilization" is to protect the weaker members.

Unfortunately, that includes people who willfully embrace stupidity.

I stop to reconsider if any of us are worth saving.
We're not, aside from self-interest. Just vehicles for genes to perpetuate themselves. :shrug:

And the baby is not an IT.

Bullsh*t. Pretty much everything with a physical existence, living or non-living, is an "IT".

Baby Lee

Basing his estimation of the value of life on his supposition of how one infant is enjoying himself at a particular moment.

Another exhibit in how far 'Logical's' intellect has fallen.

Logical
09-20-2008, 04:18 PM
All political candidates take their families on stage. And the baby is not an IT.Could of fooled me the way they were passing the downs syndrome ragdoll (there is that more accurate) around.

Logical
09-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Basing his estimation of the value of life on his supposition of how one infant is enjoying himself at a particular moment.

Another exhibit in how far 'Logical's' intellect has fallen.Unlike you to completely miss my point. My point was it was abusive behavior by the family for the chance to make political points. Hope that is clear enough for you.

One other thing, I do not attack you personally, as far as I can recall, never have. So why do you engage in such activities towards me?

Baby Lee
09-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Unlike you to completely miss my point. My point was it was abusive behavior by the family for the chance to make political points. Hope that is clear enough for you.

So you didn't just say seeing the kid in an apparent [to you] unpleasant situation, made you lean pro-choice?

If it wasn't that aspect, it's unarguable that it was something you saw in that moment in time.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:22 PM
When I hear some things I just shake my head and question if people even have brains anymore.

1 day I had my radio on and I heard some woman who was a former Hillary supporter, supporting Palin honestly saying this "Yea Obama called her a pig 5th graders insult girls we don't want a 5th grader running our country" then I just sat stunned for a few minutes that someone could be this stupid.

That is only topped by working women with kids who actually think Palin is like them, one woman and I quote told me "She has 5 kids I have 4 I'm voting for her" then people wonder why I have this view of people being stupid.

Donger
09-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Michigan,Wisconsin and Ohio.

Redneck? Southern Ohio, maybe.

Baby Lee
09-20-2008, 04:24 PM
One other thing, I do not attack you personally, as far as I can recall, never have. So why do you engage in such activities towards me?

Sorry if it struck you wrong, but;

I don't know how I can make observations on the trajectory of your analytical skills [once an apparent source of great pride] without giving that appearance.

and

we're smack dab in the middle of a thread all about how stupid some people think other people are, sooooo.

Mr Luzcious
09-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Well, coming here was clearly a mistake.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Usually, a goal of "civilization" is to protect the weaker members.

Unfortunately, that includes people who willfully embrace stupidity.

We're not, aside from self-interest. Just vehicles for genes to perpetuate themselves. :shrug:

Bullsh*t. Pretty much everything with a physical existence, living or non-living, is an "IT".
Well, I for one, refer to people as he/she, him/her. Drives me nuts when people refer to a baby as an IT.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Could of fooled me the way they were passing the downs syndrome ragdoll (there is that more accurate) around.
You know, I liked you for the most part. You sir, are an ass.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, I for one, refer to people as he/she, him/her. Drives me nuts when people refer to a baby as an IT.

I say it because I don't like kids!

Yes that is a joke for anyone actually wondering, I don't say it.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:28 PM
You know, I liked you for the most part. You sir, are an ass.

I know that's harsh but they were playing pass the potato with the kid.

Baby Lee
09-20-2008, 04:29 PM
When I hear some things I just shake my head and question if people even have brains anymore.

1 day I had my radio on and I heard some woman who was a former Hillary supporter, supporting Palin honestly saying this "Yea Obama called her a pig 5th graders insult girls we don't want a 5th grader running our country" then I just sat stunned for a few minutes that someone could be this stupid.

That is only topped by working women with kids who actually think Palin is like them, one woman and I quote told me "She has 5 kids I have 4 I'm voting for her" then people wonder why I have this view of people being stupid.

There's stupid all over the place, I've heard people say, verbatim, 'Clinton never did nothin' wrong, if he had they'd have impeached him.'

How about the stupid of thinking that Obama's going to make the working poor's life easier, while at the same time regulating access to mortgages and incurring 'short term pain for long term gain' regarding gasoline.

That said, moments of stupidity in political analysis doesn't translate to overall intelligence. People have all sorts of screwed up rationales for their personal preferences and politics draw out the most extreme of them.

Donger
09-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Could of fooled me the way they were passing the downs syndrome ragdoll (there is that more accurate) around.

What a revolting thing to think, let alone write, Logical.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:32 PM
I guess most people have not been around mothers with infants then. That is standard practice these days.

Pitt Gorilla
09-20-2008, 04:32 PM
That said, moments of stupidity in political analysis doesn't [sic] translate to overall intelligence. Unless people are downright lying, I think there is a pretty good correlation.

Donger
09-20-2008, 04:34 PM

Some people actually like babies and like to hold them. And, the kid was awake. What were they supposed to do? Strap him to a chair so that he could listen to Mom speak?

Baby Lee
09-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Unless people are downright lying, I think there is a pretty good correlation.

I think you saw with the Clinton's an armada of undeniably smart people who, due to their estimation of dear leader engaged in wildly shocking logical leaps and manipulations to maintain their sense of justification.

People can have political preferences without sound justification, but when they do, and are called on to provide a justification, there's no telling what they'll come up with.

Logical
09-20-2008, 04:39 PM
What a revolting thing to think, let alone write, Logical.

Sorry, I really did not think that, I was just pissed at his naysaying the simple accurate (as Adept pointed out) term it. So I made it as negative sounding as I could to offend him. Did not think about it offending others.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 04:41 PM
As someone who has lived in Ohio, you are truly an ignorant mother****er. In fact, people in Ohio and Michigan consider people in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, et. al to be backwoods.

Adept Havelock
09-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Well, I for one, refer to people as he/she, him/her.
As do I, which does not prevent them from also being correctly described as "It". In this case, "It" is just another example of Homo Sapien, albeit a small one.

Drives me nuts when people refer to a baby as an IT.
Is it a drive, or a short putt? :p

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:44 PM
As do I, which does not prevent them from also being correctly described as "It". In this case, "It" is just another example of Homo Sapien, albeit a small one.

Is it a drive, or a short putt? :p
In this forum? a tap in.:D

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 04:45 PM

Hot Potardo??

J/K!!!! :D

Logical
09-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Sorry if it struck you wrong, but;

I don't know how I can make observations on the trajectory of your analytical skills [once an apparent source of great pride] without giving that appearance.

and

we're smack dab in the middle of a thread all about how stupid some people think other people are, sooooo.Nice, well if you think I am stupid I accept that, I am sure you are not alone. I think my original posting style was probably extremely arrogant but definitely more analytical. It is easy being analytical as compared to DEnise and the early version of TJ. We have a much larger variety of posters currently and I have tried to change my style to be more BB friendly, but in accomplishing that I find I tend towards hyperbole far too frequently. I doubt my ability to be analytical has changed (as that would affect my work and it has not). I am sorry you now find me offensive.

Baby Lee
09-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Nice, well if you think I am stupid I accept that, I am sure you are not alone. I think my original posting style was probably extremely arrogant but definitely more analytical. It is easy being analytical as compared to DEnise and the early version of TJ. We have a much larger variety of posters currently and I have tried to change my style to be more BB friendly, but in the accomplishing that I find I tend towards hyperbole far too frequently. I doubt my ability to be analytical has changed (as that would affect my work and it has not). I am sorry you now find me offensive.

It's more that you seem ruled by emotion. Your basic foundational ideologies seem to vaccilate in concert with your gut reaction to personalities and soundbytes. And it's not that I think you're 'stupid' but that something is impeding your intellect, think HAL 9000. Not to be morbid, but it draws recollections of changes in my grandpa's temperment as he got ill [was on prednisone for a long time, resulting in tissue thinning, and eventual aortic anneurism].
Seriously, I more worry about it [ie, about you] than anything, and I definitely don't 'hate' you, or even ridicule you, for it. Sorry if it seems that I do.

Logical
09-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Some people actually like babies and like to hold them. And, the kid was awake. What were they supposed to do? Strap him to a chair so that he could listen to Mom speak?
I am not sure why the right thing to do was bring the baby onstage. Perhaps Grandma could have stayed in her seat holding the baby, I am sure the cameras would have still found her and the baby. But the need to pass the baby around would not have arisen.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:57 PM
I am not sure why the right thing to do was bring the baby onstage. Perhaps Grandma could have stayed in her seat holding the baby, I am sure the cameras would have still found her and the baby. But the need to pass the baby around would not have arisen.
If Obama had a newborn, he would have had his baby on the stage too.

Logical
09-20-2008, 05:01 PM
It's more that you seem ruled by emotion. Your basic foundational ideologies seem to vaccilate in concert with your gut reaction to personalities and soundbytes. And it's not that I think you're 'stupid' but that something is impeding your intellect, think HAL 9000. Not to be morbid, but it draws recollections of changes in my grandpa's temperment as he got ill [was on prednisone for a long time, resulting in tissue thinning, and eventual aortic anneurism].
Seriously, I more worry about it [ie, about you] than anything, and I definitely don't 'hate' you, or even ridicule you, for it. Sorry if it seems that I do.

Well thank you for clearing it up and I appreciate your concern. My personal opinion is that issues I care about in an emotional manner instead of a logical manner are more in play lately, probably why so many view me as a liberal now. While my physical abilities are definitely not what they used to be, I pride myself on still being sharp mentally. Though I do find my memory (short term) has definitely eroded since I turned 50 three years ago. That unfortunately is pretty common.

Logical
09-20-2008, 05:02 PM
If Obama had a newborn, he would have had his baby on the stage too.If so I find that sad.

Logical
09-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Hot Potardo??

Damn that made me laugh, now I am in big trouble.

Guru
09-20-2008, 05:15 PM
If so I find that sad.
Personally, I am tired of candidates bringing their families on stage.

Logical
09-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Personally, I am tired of candidates bringing their families on stage.Yup, I am not electing their families.

Chiefshrink
09-21-2008, 02:13 AM
Thank you for admitting you have made up your entire rant out of thin air. I appreciate the honesty, even if it was tardy.

I think you are batshit crazy if you think that "liberals" think poorly of her for bearing a child with Down's Syndrome (especially with no evidence). But, as many on both sides do, I understand it makes things easier if you paint the "other side" as some sinister cartoon, in this case as some dark coat-wearing meanie, begging women to have abortions. Trust me, though... when you make that argument it says a hell of a lot more about your intellect, than the people you are trying to paint as evil.

BatshitROFL Haven't heard that expletive in a long time! Seriously I remember Carlin doing that gig on one if his earlier albums "Class clown" I think it was. Loved it. Maybe I should have clarified "Liberals" as the extreme Nazi Feminists". Yes not all Libs think poorly of her for having the kid, I agree.
But 'Painting'???????? No, I thoroughly disagree. It comes from my life experience in the shrink chair. No painting on my part. Those are your assumptions of how I supposedly perceive these "extreme feminists". I actually feel very sorry for these type of women. But your reply, tells me alot about your heart.

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2008, 02:58 AM
If I have to listen to you talk about that stupid goddamn stuffed elephant anymore, I'm going to punch you in the neck.

Sully
09-21-2008, 08:44 AM
BatshitROFL Haven't heard that expletive in a long time! Seriously I remember Carlin doing that gig on one if his earlier albums "Class clown" I think it was. Loved it. Maybe I should have clarified "Liberals" as the extreme Nazi Feminists". Yes not all Libs think poorly of her for having the kid, I agree.
But 'Painting'???????? No, I thoroughly disagree. It comes from my life experience in the shrink chair. No painting on my part. Those are your assumptions of how I supposedly perceive these "extreme feminists". I actually feel very sorry for these type of women. But your reply, tells me alot about your heart.

Whatever, dude. You have admitted to making up a narative about what liberals think, and now you are backtracking. You have zero evidence of your loony claim. My reply didn't tell you shit about "my heart" other than the fact that I think you are a loon if you think that anyone looks down on a person for giving brith to a child.

banyon
09-21-2008, 09:40 AM

Man, are they even bothering with parchment quality paper for psych degrees these days, or are they just running them off on a Xerox machine?

Baby Lee
09-21-2008, 09:47 AM
Man, are they even bothering with parchment quality paper for psych degrees these days, or are they just running them off on a Xerox machine?

Programmer's rubbing off on you dude.

You're better than this.

Oh, for and a guy asking 'Strict Constructionists' if a judge striking down a law overstepped his bounds, when strict construction of Criminal Statutes is HOW you strike down laws . . . glass houses. ;)

tiptap
09-21-2008, 10:18 AM

I think this is the Christians Psychology Program. Pick up your Bible and pay penance. For the Protestant it is the pay up front for your confession and required hail to the chief approach. The Psychology comes in making you feel guilty so you will repent.

banyon
09-21-2008, 10:26 AM

You're better than this.

Oh, for and a guy asking 'Strict Constructionists' if a judge striking down a law overstepped his bounds, when strict construction of Criminal Statutes is HOW you strike down laws . . . glass houses. ;)

Yeah, it was low. This guy's been running his mouth like an idiot for a couple of weeks now though.

Saggysack
09-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Personally, I am tired of candidates bringing their families on stage.

WHERE ARE YOUR FAMILY VALUES!

VAChief
09-21-2008, 10:51 AM

I also have a graduate degree in Counseling/Psychology, I grew up in the Midwest, have lived on the East Coast, and I would have to say that in my experience there are biases everywhere. Why are your generalizations more valid than any other person's?

I know there many theoretical approaches that are accepted practices, but I'm not aware of this particular approach.

Logical
09-21-2008, 02:08 PM

You're better than this.

Pfeww - I will take your comment towards me over being compared to Programmer any day.:D

Mr. Kotter
09-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Hot Potardo??

Ah, ya better watch it now, Hamas; PittGorilla, jAZ, and Zach will be around soon to chastise you for your use of JK and smilies.....in a thinly veiled attempt to hide what you really meant. They have ESP and all.

;)

Chiefshrink
09-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Parchment paper? Loon?-still missed my point Penance? I am not surprised but the conscience has been pricked - Election over!!!

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2008, 03:21 PM

You're better than this.Go **** yourself, dude. This guy is a complete moron.

Mr. Laz
09-21-2008, 03:29 PM
ok .....

Designated drunkard

Rednecks don't let friends drive home drunk, they get drunk and ride with them.<hr>Alabama Farmer

What do you call an Alabama farmer with a sheep under each arm?
A pimp.<hr>Redneck Fitness

You know you're a redneck when your stair master has an ashtray!<hr>A Redneck Retaliation

A ventriloquist was making fun of rednecks with his dummy at a bar. Then an angry redneck stood up, rolled up his sleeves ,and yelled, "I resent that!" The ventriloquist started apologizing to the redreck.
The redneck looked at him and said, " You stay outta this, I''m talking to the guy on your lap!!!!
<hr>Ba Ba Black Sheep

Clem pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Jed where he'd first had sex. "It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours," Clem recalled.
"That sounds wonderful," said Jed.
"Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us."
"Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?"
"Baaaaa..."
<hr>Top 10 Reasons to Know You're a Redneck

1. Your dog rides in your truck more than your wife.
2. You wear specific hats to farm sales, livestock auctions, customer appreciation suppers, and vacations.
3. You have ever had to wash off in the backyard with a garden hose before your wife would let you in the house.
4. You've never thrown away a 5-gallon bucket.
5. You can remember the fertilizer rate, seed population, herbicide rate and yields on a farm you rented 10 years ago, but cannot recall your wife's birthday.
6. You have used a velvet leaf plant as toilet paper.
7. You have driven off the road while examining your neighbors crops.
8. You have borrowed gravel from the county road to fill potholes in your driveway.
9. You have buried a dog and cried like a baby.
10. You've used the same knife to make bull calves steers and peel apples.<hr>Redneck Engineering Exam

1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10 pound possum.
2. Which of the following cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard? a) '66 Ford Fairlane b) '69 Chevrolet Chevelle c) '64 Pontiac GTO
3. If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine per hour, how many car radiators are necessary to condense the product?
4. A pulpwood cutter has chain saw that operates at 2700 rpm. The density of the pine trees in a plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The lot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many Budweiser Tall-Boys will it take to cut the trees?
5. If every old refrigerator in the state vented a charge of R-12 simultaneously, what would be the decrease in the ozone layer?
6. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a field rock foundation. The span is 8 feet and the porch length is 16 feet. The porch floor is 1 inch rough sawn pine. When the porch collapses, how many hound dogs will be killed?
7. A man owns a house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with an average slope of 15%. The man has 5 children. Can each of the children place a mobile home on the man's land?
8. A 2-ton pulpwood truck is overloaded and proceeding down a steep grade on a secondary road at 45 mph. The brakes fail. Given the average traffic loading of secondary roads, how many people will swerve to avoid the truck before it crashes at the bottom of the mountain? For extra credit, how many of the vehicles that swerved will have mufflers and uncracked windshields?
9. A Coal Mine operates a NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area. The mine employs 120 miners per shift. A gas warning is issued at the beginning of 3rd shift. How many cartons of unfiltered Camels will be smoked during the shift?
10. How many generations will it take before cattle develop two legs shorter than the others because of grazing along a mountainside?<hr>Backwoods High Tech

Backup - What you do when you run across a skunk in the woods.
Bug - The reason you give for calling in sick.
Byte - What your pitbull done to cousin Jethro.
Chip - Pasture muffins that you try not to step in.
Terminal - Time to call the undertaker.
Crash - When you go to Junior's party uninvited.
Digital - The art of counting on your fingers.
Diskette - Female Disco dancer.
Fax - What you lie about to the IRS.
Hacker - Uncle Leroy after 32 years of smoking.
Hardcopy - Picture looked at when selecting tattoos.
Internet - Where cafeteria workers put their hair.
Keyboard - Where you hang the keys to the John Deere.
Mac - Big Bubba's favorite fast food.
Megahertz - How your head feels after 17 beers.
Modem - What you do when the grass gets too high.
Mouse Pad - Where Mickey and Minnie live.
Network - Scooping up a big fish before it breaks the line.
ROM - Where the pope lives.
Screen - Keeps mosquitoes off the porch.
Serial Port - A red wine you drink with breakfast.
Superconductor - Amtrak's Employee of the year.
SCSI (pronounced scuzzi) - What you call your week-old underwear.<hr>Tasties in a Half Shell

Q: Why did God invent armadillos?
A: So that rednecks can have 'possum on the half-shell.<hr>Redneck Marriage

How can you tell if a redneck is married?
There is tobacco spit stains on BOTH sides of his pickup truck.

Mr. Laz
09-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Bottom Line: The Reagan Dems have found a home for now-ELECTION OVER!!ROFL

on a more personal note ... do evolution a favor and shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun.

Chiefshrink
09-21-2008, 04:23 PM
on a more personal note ... do evolution a favor and shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun.

Typical Liberal response:shake:

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Typical Liberal response:shake:Typical liberal. Wow. You're so creative.

Your persecution complex is amazing to behold, by the way.