PDA

View Full Version : Elections Palin: McCain did not need an Economic Plan when he was a POW

jettio
09-20-2008, 04:17 AM
Did you hear what that daffy muck-luck wearing drama queen honked the other day?

Palin said that McCain does not know anything about the economy because he was a POW and did not get the Wall Street Journal for five years during his captivity.

I hope they never get tired of that excuse.

At the Hanoi Hilton, McCain did learn how to hoard rice grains, so if he is somehow elected, not much chance of that, at least he won't starve.

Do you realize that during the five years of McCain's captivity he was deprived of the Electoral College?

Things are better for McCain now, now he has the electoral college, but he is going to finish last in his class at that college too.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:20 AM
link

jettio
09-20-2008, 04:26 AM
link

I am not sure that there is one.

I may have just been putting words in her nose to jazz up the forum.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:27 AM
I am not sure that there is one.

I may have just been putting words in her nose to jazz up the forum.
One can never tell in this forum.:D

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:32 AM
Don't worry this may happen at some point, usually when he says something stupid or something bad happens they go back to the POW excuse.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:34 AM
Don't worry this may happen at some point, usually when he says something stupid or something bad happens they go back to the POW excuse.
One of the points I can agree with you on. I am sick of hearing it as well.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:35 AM

Do they really think that inspires confidence in him to be President? If he screws something up is he gonna say "well I was a POW give me a break"

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:37 AM
Do they really think that inspires confidence in him to be President? If he screws something up is he gonna say "well I was a POW give me a break"
I was OK with it at the convention but the constant badgering of it on the talk circuit and ads is just stupid.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:38 AM
I was OK with it at the convention but the constant badgering of it on the talk circuit and ads is just stupid.

The 9/11 stuff at the convention was what really got on my nerves.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:46 AM
The 9/11 stuff at the convention was what really got on my nerves.
All of it? Certain parts?

It was inevitable to be part of the convention. I think they would have been better just having the video and leaving it at that. No other mention of it as the video was more than enough.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:51 AM
All of it? Certain parts?

It was inevitable to be part of the convention. I think they would have been better just having the video and leaving it at that. No other mention of it as the video was more than enough.

Some of the stuff they showed I thought was pretty distasteful and then they just hammered it for hours, I felt like they were doing nothing more than trying to fear mongor.

Guru
09-20-2008, 04:55 AM
Some of the stuff they showed I thought was pretty distasteful and then they just hammered it for hours, I felt like they were doing nothing more than trying to fear mongor.

Hell, I thought the hammered the POW thing more than 9/11.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 04:59 AM
Hell, I thought the hammered the POW thing more than 9/11.

I took 3 things from the convention....9/11 POW and Reagan. I hope to never hear of them again for a long time.

Guru
09-20-2008, 05:02 AM
I took 3 things from the convention....9/11 POW and Reagan. I hope to never hear of them again for a long time.
I'll bet you don't. heh:D

I pretty much tuned that non issue stuff out.

Logical
09-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Hell, I thought the hammered the POW thing more than 9/11.They did, but to respond to your earlier question I don't recall the Democrats doing a 9/11 feature.

J Diddy
09-20-2008, 11:56 AM

ditto

Either he is ready to lead or not. Using I'm a POW and was deprived from so and so for five years is a cop out. It's an attention changer nothing more.

Guru
09-20-2008, 12:35 PM
They did, but to respond to your earlier question I don't recall the Democrats doing a 9/11 feature.

Oh, sorry. I forgot you need it all spelled out for you. I was speaking of the RNC not the DNC. Of course, you knew that already and wasted time typing that post anyway.

J Diddy
09-20-2008, 12:58 PM
Oh, sorry. I forgot you need it all spelled out for you. I was speaking of the RNC not the DNC. Of course, you knew that already and wasted time typing that post anyway.

meow

:grr:

Guru
09-20-2008, 01:01 PM
meow

:grr:
Just woke up.:mad::D

J Diddy
09-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Just woke up.:mad::D

must be nice.....

Guru
09-20-2008, 01:03 PM
must be nice.....
Not really, I always short sleep it on Saturdays so I generally always wake up in a piss poor mood since I am not fully rested from the day before.:(

J Diddy
09-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Not really, I always short sleep it on Saturdays so I generally always wake up in a piss poor mood since I am not fully rested from the day before.:(fer crying out loud go back to sleep then

:)

Guru
09-20-2008, 03:00 PM
fer crying out loud go back to sleep then

:)
Nope. Don't like to sleep away my Saturdays. That is what really sucks abuot 3rd shifts.