PDA

View Full Version : Elections How many automobiles do you own?

Programmer
09-22-2008, 06:18 AM
This is based from a comment on this board when someone asked about McCain talking about his 13 vehicles.

He's a millionaire, I'm sure he has more than the standard American.

So, How many automobiles do you own?

Guru
09-22-2008, 06:26 AM
This is so stupid.

I don't care how many cars a candidate has. I don't care how many houses he owns. It is a non-issue.

I still like Romney's answer. One less than John Kerry.

Programmer
09-22-2008, 07:00 AM
This is so stupid.

I don't care how many cars a candidate has. I don't care how many houses he owns. It is a non-issue.

I still like Romney's answer. One less than John Kerry.

You are 100% correct.

Infidel Goat
09-22-2008, 07:33 AM
From the poll results, it looks like McCain is locking up the vote of individuals with three or more cars...

Sully
09-22-2008, 07:35 AM
I don't even know how many "sox" I own. How am I supposed to know how many cars I own?

Skip Towne
09-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Are you asking about cars that run?

ROYC75
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM

ROFL Good point ........ some people run a salvage yard for their own personal yard .

ROYC75
09-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Use to have 4, I downsized it to 2. Taxes, tags, insurance, etc. was too much for the little use I used them.
Does my golf cart count ?
Garden tractor ?

chiefforlife
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
People are missing the point. It doesnt really matter how many he owns, it matters that he doesnt even know. How is he supposed to understand what middle class people are going through, losing the ONLY home they own. It just shows he is out of touch with the working class.

Chief Henry
09-22-2008, 09:04 AM
One Chevy Silverado Pickup.

One Chevy Suburban.

One Huskvarna 17 horse riding lawn mover.

1/2 owner of a brand new Jimna 25 horse yard tractor.

Four horses, soon to be Five according to my wife !!!!!

One 18 1/2 foot Sea Sprite speed boat.

One Sears Snowblower.

One Stihl Chain Saw

One Stihl Weed eater.

BigCatDaddy
09-22-2008, 09:12 AM
I have dozens of hot wheels.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-22-2008, 09:13 AM
One Chevy Silverado Pickup.

One Chevy Suburban.

One Huskvarna 17 horse riding lawn mover.

1/2 owner of a brand new Jimna 25 horse yard tractor.

Four horses, soon to be Five according to my wife !!!!!

One 18 1/2 foot Sea Sprite speed boat.

One Sears Snowblower.

One Stihl Chain Saw

One Stihl Weed eater.

My suits and evening wear, by such maestros of fashion as Cerrutti and Valentino, convey an aura of quiet superiority. My shoes, by Lobb and when appropriate, Gucci, are superior in both quality and fit. I can't allow my time to be intruded upon by the mundane aspects of tailoring. I have maintained both my weight and muscle tone in the exact same proportions for nearly two decades. Whatever I desire is sent to me by the vendors already familiar with my tastes, which tend to anticipate trends rather than follow them.

I have a great affinity for watches and complicated timepieces. I respect that beneath the simple beauty of their faces lie complex articulations of machinery that are at the same time both minute and grand.

When venturing out after hours, I wear concealing eyewear and rarely the same outfit twice.

Chief Henry
09-22-2008, 09:16 AM
My suits and evening wear, by such maestros of fashion as Cerrutti and Valentino, convey an aura of quiet superiority. My shoes, by Lobb and when appropriate, Gucci, are superior in both quality and fit. I can't allow my time to be intruded upon by the mundane aspects of tailoring. I have maintained both my weight and muscle tone in the exact same proportions for nearly two decades. Whatever I desire is sent to me by the vendors already familiar with my tastes, which tend to anticipate trends rather than follow them.

I have a great affinity for watches and complicated timepieces. I respect that beneath the simple beauty of their faces lie complex articulations of machinery that are at the same time both minute and grand.

When venturing out after hours, I wear concealing eyewear and rarely the same outfit twice.

Look everyone, Hamass is a PIMP... How many bitch's you have in your stable?

StcChief
09-22-2008, 11:08 AM
that was an assumption, I must raise my answer.... ROFL

Logical
09-22-2008, 11:51 AM
From the poll results, it looks like McCain is locking up the vote of individuals with three or more cars...
Not true I own 6 cars (basically I am the family bank)

Mine
Former wifes
Daughter 1
Daughter 2
Son
Classic mustang (needs restoration but it runs)

I am certainly not a McCain supporter.

Programmer
09-22-2008, 06:21 PM

All of mine run, I don't care if others do or not. Just a question. All's fair here, nobody knows if all 13 of McCains run.