PDA

View Full Version : Elections Obama Pulls Staff Out Of North Dakota....

recxjake
09-22-2008, 08:21 AM

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Sarah and Bristol Palin could learn a thing or two about pulling out.

PRIEST
09-22-2008, 09:20 AM
ROFL

NoLurkerNoMore
09-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Its pretty sad that North Dakota will always vote Republican regardless the candidate. The Republican could nominate a donkey and he would still carry it plus Kansas.ROFL

Direckshun
09-22-2008, 12:29 PM
There's a bizarre beauty to recxjake, when you think about it.

His candidate has basically tanked 10 points in the national polling over the four- or five-day absense from this board, and he chooses to come roaring back with the declaration that Obama's pulling 50 guys out of a state with 3 electoral votes.

SNR
09-22-2008, 12:34 PM
Its pretty sad that North Dakota will always vote Republican regardless the candidate. The Republican could nominate a donkey and he would still carry it plus Kansas.ROFLBack off. North Dakota is a pretty smart state. All of its congressional representatives are Democrats who are all high-ranking senior members. They do a good job representing the state because North Dakotans know they benefit more from Democratic policies than Republican ones especially regarding agriculture.

It elects Republican presidents mostly due to "leave me alone and let me have my guns." Kind of like Montana or Alaska. I call that a significant difference to the southern states who voted for a Republican president due to him wanting them gays banned and cuz he's a god-fearin' man. That's a far worse reason.

Regardless, I'm sure Obama will certainly miss those 3 electoral votes we carry. :rolleyes:

Iowanian
09-22-2008, 01:07 PM
I guess he won't even be able to vote "present" for North Dakota.

Bowser
09-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Print 'em.

whatsmynameagain
09-22-2008, 01:15 PM
There's a bizarre beauty to recxjake, when you think about it.

His candidate has basically tanked 10 points in the national polling over the four- or five-day absense from this board, and he chooses to come roaring back with the declaration that Obama's pulling 50 guys out of a state with 3 electoral votes.

Posted via Mobile Device

its really too bad his father didn't pull out.

tiptap
09-22-2008, 01:17 PM
I would have made the argument that off shore drilling dilutes the value of the oil in N. Dakota. It was the Democrats that were defending the return offered by keeping drilling on shore and refineries in S. Dakota.

WilliamTheIrish
09-22-2008, 01:20 PM
"Is it time to shut down the office in North Dakota"?

StcChief
09-22-2008, 01:35 PM
and when are the "non-progressive" western/southern states closing shop?

Infidel Goat
09-22-2008, 02:11 PM
Obama is sending them to MN and WI. Smart move.

McCain, incidentally, is sending people to NC! Bush didn't have to do that...

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Its pretty sad that North Dakota will always vote Republican regardless the candidate. The Republican could nominate a donkey and he would still carry it plus Kansas.ROFL

Its amazing isn't it? A friend and I (who is die hard repub and always votes party line :shake:) had this discussion a while back, he finally admitted that if the repubs chose a high school dropout, self confessed drug addicted, child molesting, convicted murderer for the president he would vote for them and they would carry Kansas over any demo.

:eek:

SNR
09-22-2008, 04:27 PM
I would have made the argument that off shore drilling dilutes the value of the oil in N. Dakota. It was the Democrats that were defending the return offered by keeping drilling on shore and refineries in S. Dakota.He did. Obama visited Bismarck, Fargo, and Grand Forks and mentioned that in each of the talks he did (according to the newspapers)

Ultra Peanut
09-22-2008, 04:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIdOmodhWLA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIdOmodhWLA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>