PDA

View Full Version : Trade offer

Sure-Oz
09-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Weak offer overall but what do you guys think

I was offered Wes Welker for Deshaun Jackson.

My WR's currently are Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, TJ Houshmazilli, Calvin Johnson and Deshaun Jackson. I have to start 2 WR and 1 flex wr/rb pos.

Am i just better off staying with Jackson?

Mr. Arrowhead
09-22-2008, 10:19 AM
i would stay with Jackson

patteeu
09-22-2008, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't make the deal for three reasons:

1. The QB situations. McNabb >> Cassel

2. The season so far: In my league Jackson is averaging twice the pts that Welker is averaging.

3. What's in it for you? You don't need WR help. If you're going to trade away a hot commodity like Jackson, you ought to be trying to get something back that you need more than a WR.

Sure-Oz
09-22-2008, 04:53 PM
I countered to get Marshaun Lynch, he is deep at RB and im not...so i added edg james/jackson for lynch

patteeu
09-22-2008, 04:59 PM
I countered to get Marshaun Lynch, he is deep at RB and im not...so i added edg james/jackson for lynch

I like that one a lot better. Good luck. :thumb:

Reaper16
09-22-2008, 05:52 PM
I WISH I could pull off something like that in my league. I've been trying to get the worthless Edge James off my back forever.

Sure-Oz
09-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah, he rejected that trade....he basically wants to make chicken salad out of chicken shit trade offers...his WR's suck except Holmes and Andre Johnson and he overvalues his whole damn team, hell most the league is like that except a few guys

im 0-3 now in my league, and im not desperate for moves yet...

I have a pretty damn good paper lineup, with just weak RB's (deep league)

start 2 QB-Palmer and Rodgers bench-Griese
start 2 RB-Thomas Jones and Edg James bench-Sproles, Lendale White
start 2 WR-Braylon Edwards, Larry Fitzgerald bench-TJ HOUSH, and Jackson
FLEX WR/RB start 1-Calvin Johnson
TE-Vernon Davis
K-Kasay
DEF-Bills

I have no idea why im this bad, but i did lose Tom Brady in week 1, and traded Forte for Palmer in week 2.

I will continue to stick to my guns in trades and not get ripped off....ive had a few offers from this guy, all favoring him...its like he wants his cake and to eat it too

Sure-Oz
09-22-2008, 05:57 PM
I WISH I could pull off something like that in my league. I've been trying to get the worthless Edge James off my back forever.

Yeah edge gettng his TD's stolen are killing me....its come to a point where id rather start Lendale White since he steals Johnsons TD's anyway and gets 18 carries