PDA

View Full Version : Economics Clinton on Letterman.....

Logical
09-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Bill is doing an outstanding job explaining how the economic problems came to be. I was impressed.

Thanks to BigRedChief for finding the YouTube clips and posting them. I am posting them in the thread header hoping they will generate some discussion.

sorry but couldn't find the clip except in two parts.

the you tube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GBWOx6bKU

Go to the 5 mintue mark. It's about 2 and a half mintues long

Then go to this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azWIvxEkQts

View from the start and until the 3:30 mark.

If this guy would have been president we wouldnt be in the mess. And we could have had tons of new blowjob jokes.

StcChief
09-23-2008, 07:10 AM
more impressed with him shuttin down the VIEW b1tches

Baby Lee
09-23-2008, 07:16 AM
Bill is doing an outstanding job explaining how the economic problems came to be. I was impressed.

Just guessing, "we tried, we tried hard, to head this off, and I regret that I wasn't able to overcome those dastardly opponents of mine."

StcChief
09-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Just guessing, "we tried, we tried hard, to head this off, and I regret that I wasn't able to overcome those dastardly opponents of mine."
slick willie nothing sticks to him, except that damn Blue dress.

BigChiefFan
09-23-2008, 08:17 AM
Yes, let's speculate on what he said, so we can get a dig in. Fair and balanced.

Frankie
09-23-2008, 09:21 AM

Bu... bu... but he never brought integrity back to the White House, like George Bush did.

beavis
09-23-2008, 09:53 AM

Really? I thought most of what he said was complete and utter nonsense with no basis in reality.

Logical
09-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Really? I thought most of what he said was complete and utter nonsense with no basis in reality.
Probably why you don't have any concept of what caused this and how it might be fixed. Really not surprised.

gblowfish
09-23-2008, 11:12 AM
The guy is brilliant. Just can't keep little Willie in his pants.

Baby Lee
09-23-2008, 12:41 PM
Yes, let's speculate on what he said, so we can get a dig in. Fair and balanced.

As opposed to "Clinton was outstanding and brilliant, trust me."

Calcountry
09-23-2008, 12:50 PM
When Bill Clinton starts talking, it is time to check your shoes.

beavis
09-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Probably why you don't have any concept of what caused this and how it might be fixed. Really not surprised.

ROFL

Hydrae
09-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Great thread, very informative!

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 09:30 PM
sorry but couldn't find the clip except in two parts.

the you tube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5GBWOx6bKU

Go to the 5 mintue mark. It's about 2 and a half mintues long

Then go to this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azWIvxEkQts

View from the start and until the 3:30 mark.

If this guy would have been president we wouldnt be in the mess. And we could have had tons of new blowjob jokes.

Logical
09-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Great thread, very informative!
I won't apologize, I made a mistake in not finding the YouTubes that I knew would follow. Thanks to Big RedChief for coming to my rescue.

Hydrae
09-23-2008, 09:55 PM
I won't apologize, I made a mistake in not finding the YouTubes that I knew would follow. Thanks to Big RedChief for coming to my rescue.

It wasn't so much the beginning but the wonderful replies. Just typical Planet stuff though, I know.

BigRedChief
09-24-2008, 06:30 AM
The guy is brilliant. Just can't keep little Willie in his pants.
I tell ya what I'd vote for the guy right now over Obama and McCain.

He can get all the BJ's he wants as long as he provides some leadership to fix the economy.

HonestChieffan
09-24-2008, 06:48 AM

Thats what appeals to liberals. Reality and facts are so boring.