PDA

View Full Version : Elections Ringleader: Best Interests of the USA be Damned. Vote for GOP Morons

jettio
09-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Looks like Ringleader just can't help himself but show up and start a smear campaign just hoping to influence a few retarded chiefs planeteers into voting for the that proven failure of a party, the GOP. Country First. Talk about false advertising.

This is 2008.

Bootlegged
09-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Jettio touches little boys.

ClevelandBronco
09-23-2008, 01:48 PM
This is 2008.

No WAY.

Donger
09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
The guy who thinks people who aren't voting for Barack Hussein are racists has the audacity to use the word "smear"?

J Diddy
09-23-2008, 01:58 PM
The guy who thinks people who aren't voting for Barack Hussein are racists has the audacity to use the word "smear"?

says a racist:D

Donger
says a racist

What?

J Diddy
What?

racist say what

RJ
09-23-2008, 01:59 PM
says a racist:D

Donger is not a racist. He is a garage-ist.

BIG_DADDY
09-23-2008, 02:00 PM

Stinger
09-23-2008, 02:02 PM

ROFL :clap:

|Zach|
09-23-2008, 02:02 PM

Yea, I have no idea why people don't take you seriously sometimes.

|Zach|
09-23-2008, 02:03 PM

heh

jettio
09-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Man this thread is like a special olympics where RJ and J Diddy are the coaches and every else is going for a gold medal.

BIG_DADDY
09-23-2008, 02:04 PM

Maybe because sometimes I am not being serious. :shrug:

Chief Faithful
09-23-2008, 02:06 PM

Chief Faithful
09-23-2008, 02:07 PM

Are you saying people should take this thread serious? :eek:

|Zach|
09-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Maybe because sometimes I am not being serious. :shrug:

Thats what I try to tell my self with a lot of your posts.

That maybe this person is a caricature of some kind? Or a professional salesman of unjustified fear? I wonder if there is a union for that sort of thing.

Stinger
09-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Man this thread is like a special olympics where RJ and J Diddy are the coaches and every else is going for a gold medal.

So that make you the The Grand Wizard ... er ... Grand Marshall of this thread??

|Zach|
09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Are you saying people should take this thread serious? :eek:

Jettio is indeed a clown. I don't know where all the shit Jettio posts come from.

Donger
09-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Jettio is indeed a clown. I don't know where all the shit Jettio posts come from.

His head.

jettio
So that make you the The Grand Wizard ... er ... Grand Marshall of this thread??

Well you snuck in while I was drafting my post. I was not referring to you or Zach.

Donger

Guilty.

|Zach|

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:dZ31zJjbx0_exM:http://bp2.blogger.com/_tLW_8lwcMZg/Rlleuhv1SNI/AAAAAAAAABU/OIiDYdJpQBc/s320/Grand_Poobah.jpg

BIG_DADDY
09-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Thats what I try to tell my self with a lot of your posts.

That maybe this person is a caricature of some kind? Or a professional salesman of unjustified fear? I wonder if there is a union for that sort of thing.

You can try and make it into something but it was a joke. I am sooooo tired of this partisan election stuff it isn't even funny. Both suck, one worse than the other. Pick your poison.

Politicians have become so corrupt in this country on both sides it's unconscionable. To take a country with our GNP and resources and run it into the ground the way it is now is downright embarrassing yet we still buy into this finger pointing BS.

jettio
09-23-2008, 02:33 PM
You can try and make it into something but it was a joke. I am sooooo tired of this partisan election stuff it isn't even funny. Both suck, one worse than the other. Pick your poison.

Politicians have become so corrupt in this country on both sides it's unconscionable. To take a country with our GNP and resources and run it into the ground the way it is now is downright embarrassing yet we still buy into this finger pointing BS.

Why don't you retreat into the woods and find yourself?

You would have a real good shot at achieving nirvana if you bring enough steroids, bullets and pit bull dog sh*t.

Go and find yourself in the Oregon woods.

Find yourself humpin' a Ted Nugent blow-up doll, you flippin' wierdo.

Calcountry
09-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Jettio is indeed a STUPID clown. I don't know where all the shit Jettio posts come from.
FYP, it is only fair to return to him, that which he dishes out in almost every single post.

penchief
09-23-2008, 02:36 PM

Who is Barack Hussein and why do you keep mentioning him?

BIG_DADDY
09-23-2008, 02:38 PM

You would have a real good shot at achieving nirvana if you bring enough steroids, bullets and pit bull dog sh*t.

This is so typical when it comes to you. What was it that I said there that was inaccurate or would justify that kind of response?

SBK
09-23-2008, 02:44 PM
I can't believe the closet racist jettio is actually accusing others of smearing....

Chief Henry
09-23-2008, 02:51 PM
I can't believe the closet racist jettio is actually accusing others of smearing....

What ? No water melon jokes yet :D

StcChief
09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
What ? No water melon jokes yet :D
or as he's know around here "Alabama Obama"

Garcia Bronco
09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
"Best Interests of the USA be Damned. Vote for GOP Morons "

And this is why you can't sell your ideas. In fact I would say you couldn't sell a bucket of water to guy that was on fire.

Calcountry
09-23-2008, 07:08 PM
Who is Barack Hussein and why do you keep mentioning him?
He is the guy that is runnin agin John Sidney.

Calcountry
09-23-2008, 07:09 PM
This is so typical when it comes to you. What was it that I said there that was inaccurate or would justify that kind of response?If you don't agree with Jettio's view of the world, you are stupid, and deserving of the gas chamber.

jettio
09-23-2008, 07:34 PM
This is so typical when it comes to you. What was it that I said there that was inaccurate or would justify that kind of response?

How meek of you.

RINGLEADER
09-23-2008, 11:36 PM
So who did I supposedly smear?

:shrug:

RINGLEADER
09-23-2008, 11:42 PM

I basically agree, but think that one doesn't quite suck as much as the other. I care more about sound tax policy and a solid defense and Obama's own words would drain the confidence of anyone willing to believe he means what he says. Just my opinion.

jettio
09-24-2008, 06:25 AM
I basically agree, but think that one doesn't quite suck as much as the other. I care more about sound tax policy and a solid defense and Obama's own words would drain the confidence of anyone willing to believe he means what he says. Just my opinion.

You are just a sorry sack of Raiduhs that has never done anything in service to this country, but who does everything to advance the interest of your proven failure of a political party.

Quit spamming the board with you dumbazz threads. You were the one pimping B*sh in 2004 with propaganda thread after propaganda thread.

That idiot was already a proven failure in 2004, but thanks to propaganda from sh*t heads like you that do not care about our country, the worst President of all time had an 8-year reign. It is a sad fact, but there are just an awful lot of dumb people who vote for dumb politicians because of the conservative brainwashing of white males and sh*theads like you spamming them into stupidity.

Spare us your bullsh*t propaganda threads, in which you make phony claims to be disappointed with both parties.

Our country gets stuck with piss-poor leadership because of crybabies like you and BD, who think that voting for a dummy with a GOP label is muy macho compared to voting for somebody with a brain.

Vote one way all of the time, and then when that one way does the worst job ever, then pretend to be disappointed with both parties. That makes no sense at all.

Quit spamming the board, azzhole. This ain't 2004.

patteeu
09-24-2008, 07:38 AM

There are half a dozen Obamanuts posting nonstop dem propaganda and you call RINGLEADER a spammer? LMAO

RINGLEADER = a return to a little balance around here

jettio
09-24-2008, 09:31 AM
There are half a dozen Obamanuts posting nonstop dem propaganda and you call RINGLEADER a spammer? LMAO

When I joined chiefsplanet in September 2002, the political bent on the board was mostly conservative.

The only reason that is not the case anymore is because B*sh is an incompetent lying sack of Raiduhs and the GOP has proven that they can not govern.

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 09:45 AM
You are just a sorry sack of Raiduhs that has never done anything in service to this country, but who does everything to advance the interest of your proven failure of a political party.

Quit spamming the board with you dumbazz threads. You were the one pimping B*sh in 2004 with propaganda thread after propaganda thread.

That idiot was already a proven failure in 2004, but thanks to propaganda from sh*t heads like you that do not care about our country, the worst President of all time had an 8-year reign. It is a sad fact, but there are just an awful lot of dumb people who vote for dumb politicians because of the conservative brainwashing of white males and sh*theads like you spamming them into stupidity.

Spare us your bullsh*t propaganda threads, in which you make phony claims to be disappointed with both parties.

Our country gets stuck with piss-poor leadership because of crybabies like you and BD, who think that voting for a dummy with a GOP label is muy macho compared to voting for somebody with a brain.

Vote one way all of the time, and then when that one way does the worst job ever, then pretend to be disappointed with both parties. That makes no sense at all.

Never done anything for the country? I'd wager enlisting in the military, paying a lot of taxes, and employing thousands of people should count for something. In your world, apparently not. Unless I agree with you that Obama is better than McCain.

As far as who I support and why, since you bring it up, I would tell you that a) I don't vote one way all the time, and b) if Hillary had been nominated I would be supporting her or at the least be very ambivalent about who wins. Not because I haven't loathed some of her ideas in the past, but because on those issues of social reform that I care about there aren't a lot of differences between where she wants to go and where McCain has said he wants to go. I could be wrong on this but I don't think she wanted to increase capital gains for punitive reasons like Obama. I don't think she saw the benefit in sitting down with terrorist-exporting regimes like Iran, who is responsible for killing a lot of American soldiers, as Obama has said he wants to do. I don't think she wants to slow development of new military systems or kill anti-missile technology like Obama has promised. You seem to miss the distinction that we're being given two choices and out of those two choices I prefer McCain only slightly more than Obama because of the issues stated herein. It's my opinion, you don't need to agree with it. If Hillary was in there most of my personal reasons for not liking the Dem nominee wouldn't exist.

But don't worry, I still like you. ;)

J Diddy
09-24-2008, 09:49 AM

Okay who balances rexcjakes non stop barrage of mccain lies, I mean ads?

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Okay who balances rexcjakes non stop barrage of mccain lies, I mean ads?

I know I'm not addressing your question but it is interesting that the ads this cycle haven't really worked. Both candidates are still viewed favorably by a majority of Americans.

mlyonsd
09-24-2008, 09:52 AM

QFT

patteeu, Donger, and a few others have had to carry quite a load for a long time.

J Diddy
09-24-2008, 09:53 AM
I know I'm not addressing your question but it is interesting that the ads this cycle haven't really worked. Both candidates are still viewed favorably by a majority of Americans.

Personally, I quit watching them. If I want doom and gloom I'll turn on the news.

J Diddy
09-24-2008, 09:54 AM
QFT

patteeu, Donger, and a few others have had to carry quite a load for a long time.

From what I've heard they swallow, I mean carry, quite a few loads.

:D

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Personally, I quit watching them. If I want doom and gloom I'll turn on the news.

True.

beavis
09-24-2008, 09:55 AM

No joke.

Is jettio off his meds this week?

ChiTown
09-24-2008, 10:07 AM
No joke.

I believe this is S.O.P. for jettio, no?

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 10:07 AM
No joke.

I don't know why he's angry. Because I pointed out that Biden (who I am on record for years around here saying I like BTW) said some things that were off-message? That Obama was showing real movement in the polls last week (or had re-taken the electoral vote totals)? Or articles written by others about who was responsible for some of the economic mess (including one by George Will that excoriated McCain)? That some Dems were criticizing the efforts by other Dems to not allow Palin to talk at the anti-Iran rally? Posting Obama saying that sex-ed for kindergarteners was "the right thing to do" (which I said was a joke)? I posted an article from Time magazine that said McCain was playing the race card. And a comment from Nancy Pelosi that the Dems bear no responsibility for the economic mess.

Like I said before, I'm not sure who I "smeared".

jettio
09-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Never done anything for the country? I'd wager enlisting in the military, paying a lot of taxes, and employing thousands of people should count for something. In your world, apparently not. Unless I agree with you that Obama is better than McCain.

As far as who I support and why, since you bring it up, I would tell you that a) I don't vote one way all the time, and b) if Hillary had been nominated I would be supporting her or at the least be very ambivalent about who wins. Not because I haven't loathed some of her ideas in the past, but because on those issues of social reform that I care about there aren't a lot of differences between where she wants to go and where McCain has said he wants to go. I could be wrong on this but I don't think she wanted to increase capital gains for punitive reasons like Obama. I don't think she saw the benefit in sitting down with terrorist-exporting regimes like Iran, who is responsible for killing a lot of American soldiers, as Obama has said he wants to do. I don't think she wants to slow development of new military systems or kill anti-missile technology like Obama has promised. You seem to miss the distinction that we're being given two choices and out of those two choices I prefer McCain only slightly more than Obama because of the issues stated herein. It's my opinion, you don't need to agree with it. If Hillary was in there most of my personal reasons for not liking the Dem nominee wouldn't exist.

But don't worry, I still like you. ;)

Quit spamming the board with you 2004 replay. Apparently your GOP all of the time morale has been deflated and you have not been spammming in 2008 like you did in 2004.

I just want to make it clear to you that your GOP morale needs to stays deflated because dipsh*ts like you that pimped B*sh deserve as much blame as B*sh himself.

If you do care about the USA more than the GOP, prove it by refraining from campaigning for that sh*t-stained wretch that it is the GOP.

Keep your GOP morale low, because that is where it belongs. Low.

Put your regard for the USA in a higher place than it has been.

When you do those two things, you will stop spamming the board and you will get a president with a brain and not the pure idiots you have voted for in the past.

You do all of this bullsh*t rationalization. Talking about that you would vote for Hillary if she were nominated. That just proves that you are a puzzy. She was not nominated. Deal with reality.

The reality is GOP, proven failure.

Calcountry
09-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Looks like Ringleader just can't help himself but show up and start a smear campaign just hoping to influence a few retarded chiefs planeteers into voting for the that proven failure of a party, the GOP. Country First. Talk about false advertising.

This is 2008.
You are stupid. Thread over.

jettio
09-24-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't know why he's angry. Because I pointed out that Biden (who I am on record for years around here saying I like BTW) said some things that were off-message? That Obama was showing real movement in the polls last week (or had re-taken the electoral vote totals)? Or articles written by others about who was responsible for some of the economic mess (including one by George Will that excoriated McCain)? That some Dems were criticizing the efforts by other Dems to not allow Palin to talk at the anti-Iran rally? Posting Obama saying that sex-ed for kindergarteners was "the right thing to do" (which I said was a joke)? I posted an article from Time magazine that said McCain was playing the race card. And a comment from Nancy Pelosi that the Dems bear no responsibility for the economic mess.

Like I said before, I'm not sure who I "smeared".

I am angry because sh*theads like you voted for a sh*t head like B*sh and that has harmed the United States of America.

jettio
09-24-2008, 10:58 AM
You are stupid. Thread over.

You ought to realize that not everybody is as sensitive as you.

Just because you are going to spend the rest of your life playing crybaby because somebody made the obvious point that B*sh suipporters are stupid idiots, does not mean that you calling somebody stupid is going to have the same impact as that obvious fact had on you.

You could call me stupid all of the time and I wil not shed a tear.

Maybe you ought to get over it. B*sh supporters are stupid. Who does not know that by now?

Calcountry
09-24-2008, 10:59 AM
You ought to realize that not everybopdy is as sensitive as you.

Just because you are going to spend the rest of your life playing crybaby because somebody made the obvious point that B*sh suipporters are stupid
idiots, does not mean that you calling someobdy stupid is going to have the same impact as that obvvious fact had on you.

Maybe you ought to get over it. B*sh supporters are stupid. Who does not know that by now?***** you b*tch.

jettio
09-24-2008, 11:01 AM
***** you b*tch.

Why don't you quit playing crybaby and put out a B*sh/Cheney yard sign.

That ought to make you feel a lot better

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Quit spamming the board with you 2004 replay. Apparently your GOP all of the time morale has been deflated and you have not been spammming in 2008 like you did in 2004.

I just want to make it clear to you that your GOP morale needs to stays deflated because dipsh*ts like you that pimped B*sh deserve as much blame as B*sh himself.

If you do care about the USA more than the GOP, prove it by refraining from campaigning for that sh*t-stained wretch that it is the GOP.

Keep your GOP morale low, because that is where it belongs. Low.

Put your regard for the USA in a higher place than it has been.

When you do those two things, you will stop spamming the board and you will get a president with a brain and not the pure idiots you have voted for in the past.

You do all of this bullsh*t rationalization. Talking about that you would vote for Hillary if she were nominated. That just proves that you are a puzzy. She was not nominated. Deal with reality.

The reality is GOP, proven failure.

Thanks for this buddy. I needed a good laugh.

Obama wants to raise taxes even if it lowers revenues. His words.
Obama wants to slow development of new weapons systems. His words.
Obama wants to meet with terrorist-exporting nations. His words.

If you agree with these things then vote for him! Get others to vote for him for these reasons!

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 11:07 AM
You ought to realize that not everybody is as sensitive as you.

Just because you are going to spend the rest of your life playing crybaby because somebody made the obvious point that B*sh suipporters are stupid idiots, does not mean that you calling somebody stupid is going to have the same impact as that obvious fact had on you.

Maybe you ought to get over it. B*sh supporters are stupid. Who does not know that by now?

Actually, according to the exit polls, Bush's margin of victory would have been greater if uneducated people hadn't voted in 2004.

RJ
09-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Actually, according to the exit polls, Bush's margin of victory would have been greater if uneducated people hadn't voted in 2004.

In fairness, he didn't say "uneducated". He said stupid. :D

Donger
09-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Is jettio aware that Bush/Cheney cannot and are not running?

BIG_DADDY
09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
How meek of you.

Why, because I don't throw a bunch of shit out there and personal attacks because of my inability to answer a question like you?

Answer the question. What was it that I said that was inaccurate of would justify that kind of response from you? Remember it was this statement I made that set you off.

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

Jettio response:

jettio
09-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Why, because I don't throw a bunch of shit out there and personal attacks because of my inability to answer a question like you?

Answer the question. What was it that I said that was inaccurate of would justify that kind of response from you? Remember it was this statement I made that set you off.

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

Jettio response:

Quit playing crybaby. You flip all kinds of sh*t at people on this board.

Just because a couple of folks are capable of flippin' sh*t back at you. You want to be Ghandi all of a sudden.

You post offensive things. Then want to get hypersensitive.

You are the one that created you.

Don't play crybaby just because somebody makes fun of you in response to the offensive things you post.

BIG_DADDY
09-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Quit playing crybaby. You flip all kinds of sh*t at people on this board.

Just because a couple of folks are capable of flippin' sh*t back at you. You want to be Ghandi all of a sudden.

You post offensive things. Then want to get hypersensitive.

You are the one that created you.

Don't play crybaby just because somebody makes fun of you in response to the offensive things you post.

I just asked you to answer a question. I am not sure what all this other shit is about. Apparently you are incappable of answering it.

Iowanian
09-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Jettio is a realism challenged-American with unethical morals and a failing in the area of intestinal fortitude and deductive reasoning.

BIG_DADDY
09-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Jettio is a realism challenged-American with unethical morals and a failing in the area of intestinal fortitude and deductive reasoning.

Seemed like a reasonable request to me. I know we all go off on each other sometimes but when someone does it for no reason that you can see and you ask why his inability to even answer shows a lack of mental stability.

Calcountry
09-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Why don't ou quit playing crybaby and put out a B*sh/Cheney yard sign.

That ought to make you feel a lot better
I did, in 2004, but some morinic asswipe like you tresspassed, and took it down.

You are such a tool jettio.

You cannot construct any kind of argument, other than we are so damn stupid, why can't we see things the way you do.

Not everyone sees eye to eye, in fact, many have vastly different perspectives on the world. The perspectives change, shape, how they see things. This is why we vote. I can survive this election if it doesn't go my way, can you? I rather imagine, that you will be ratcheting up the stupid meter, calling anyone who will lend you an ear a moron, stupid, idiot, brainless, dense, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, fatuous, half-witted, mindless, oafish, obtuse, senseless, simple, slow, thick, thickheaded, unintelligent, vacuous, weak-minded, witless.

That's all you got man. You demean those you argue with as if it will somehow elevate you by default.

Who is the crybaby? You are the one who is always calling those you disagree with vitriolic names all the time. This is a clear sign of immaturity, and childishness. Go suck on your binky for a while baby, I have spent enough of my time on your angry, bitter, conceited existence.

Iowanian
09-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Irrational, lefty Hot air from those nutjobs like Jettio are the TRUE cause of global warming.

Good luck sleeping tonight, with all of those drowning Polar bears and Eskimo who can't use their seal fur coats anymore on your concience.

RINGLEADER
09-24-2008, 01:23 PM
I did, in 2004, but some morinic asswipe like you tresspassed, and took it down.

You cannot construct any kind of argument, other than we are so damn stupid, why can't we see things the way you do.

Not everyone sees eye to eye, in fact, many have vastly different perspectives on the world. The perspectives change, shape, how they see things. This is why we vote. I can survive this election if it doesn't go my way, can you? I rather imagine, that you will be ratcheting up the stupid meter, calling anyone who will lend you an ear a moron, stupid, idiot, brainless, dense, doltish, dopey, dull, dumb, fatuous, half-witted, mindless, oafish, obtuse, senseless, simple, slow, thick, thickheaded, unintelligent, vacuous, weak-minded, witless.

That's all you got man. You demean those you argue with as if it will somehow elevate you by default.

Who is the crybaby? You are the one who is always calling those you disagree with vitriolic names all the time. This is a clear sign of immaturity, and childishness. Go suck on your binky for a while baby, I have spent enough of my time on your angry, bitter, conceited existence.

He did say he was PO'd. At least he cares I guess.

jettio
09-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Seemed like a reasonable request to me. I know we all go off on each other sometimes but when someone does it for no reason that you can see and you ask why his inability to even answer shows a lack of mental stability.

Now you are quoting puzzies that know they are on my ignore list but want to weigh in.

This thread is great.

All kind of whining by a bunch of pussuzzies that used to act tough.

jettio
09-24-2008, 03:17 PM

Considering that I could care less about you playing crybaby. I think you are using a few too many letters in your whine rant.

Believe me, I ain't plannin' on reading it.

jettio
09-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Considering that I could care less about you playing crybaby. I think you are using a few too many letters in your whine rant.

Believe me, I ain't plannin' on reading it.

And let me add that if I do read it, I ain't gonna care what it says. I really don't care about the whining rants of stupid crybabies.

Iowanian
09-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Jettio is the kind of gal who will wipe a hopeless man's arse with her tongue, and then offer an appology for the gritty texture.

BIG_DADDY
09-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Now you are quoting puzzies that know they are on my ignore list but want to weigh in.

This thread is great.

All kind of whining by a bunch of pussuzzies that used to act tough.

I was quoting you dude and your inability to tell me what it was that I said that was inaccurate and made you launch a personal attack. I am trying to be civil and understand where you are coming from.

BIG_DADDY
09-24-2008, 03:46 PM
I nominate this thread to the Hall of Classics.

SBK
09-24-2008, 03:57 PM
If jettio had an 8 year old son that got struck out playing baseball he'd do the following:
1. stomp out to the mound
2. kick the everyliving sh*t out of the 8 year old kids nuts
3. stomp the kids face
4. call the kids parents racists
5. point and yell at the kid "**** you, you scrawny piece of sh*t"
6. walk over to his crying son and punch him in the face while calling him a "pussy, and probably a fan of B*sh"
7. blame everyone else in the stands for the poor behavior of parents at kids sporting events. Of course informing the parents they're "embarassing pieces of sh*t and should be ashamed if they voted for the republicans"
8. find a few more people to call racist.

SBK
09-24-2008, 03:59 PM

And this.

Skip Towne
09-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Just because of Jettio, I'm not voting for Obama. If the dems are that stupid we sure don't want them in power. Well, it's that and Obamas big shit eating grin. He better get rid of that grin before the election.

***SPRAYER
09-24-2008, 05:32 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

Calcountry
09-24-2008, 05:41 PM
And let me add that if I do read it, I ain't gonna care what it says. I really don't care about the whining rants of stupid crybabies.
And, and and iffin I do read it, really I mean it, if i do read it, I dont' really care about it, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I mean, I won't read it, really.

Do you think I give a fug if you read my posts? What a self absorbed conceited piece of work you are.

I don't think half the Planet could give a shit if you read my post, the whole point of it was to illustrate to any of the other members here what a total and utter dumb shit you are.

Food good, McCain bad. And those of you who are voting for him are STUPID!!11! Damn B*sh.

Calcountry
09-24-2008, 05:42 PM
I nominate this thread to the Hall of Classics.
I second the motion.

***SPRAYER
09-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Paulson and Bernanke should be strung up like pinyatas.