PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues America:Freedom to Fascism

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 08:42 PM
This is a 2 hour movie. Just watch from 8 minutes to about 15 minutes. It's former agents and government responses to inquiries. Do 67,000,000 people really not file income tax every year? I'm pretty skeptical but a lot of the people who worked for the IRS were too. I don't know, it seems out there.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-1656880303867390173&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Federal income tax pays $0 toward basic services like education, highways, etc? Really?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I suggest this to anyone curious about the subject. I'm a half an hour in and there's really not a lot of personal view points on this other than interpretation of the the law. It's a lot of case history and interviews with IRS officials. This really isn't good.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Where is the law? Seriously.

Fishpicker
09-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Do 67,000,000 people really not file income tax every year? I'm pretty skeptical but a lot of the people who worked for the IRS were too. I don't know, it seems out there.

Internal Revenue Service documents show that the government is still trying to recover nearly $2.8 billion in back taxes from over 450,000 active and retired federal government employees who failed to file tax returns or pay taxes, or some 3.3 percent of the federal bureaucracy.

from http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/01/19/irs-cant-even-collect-taxes-from-government-employees/

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 09:18 PM
For everyone who says people get put in jail all the time for this, you're wrong. This movie is showing dozens of cases where juries are ruling against the IRS. This is amazing.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-23-2008, 09:18 PM
There isn't any law, but you had better pay your taxes. This is nothing more than Mafia tactics....hey buddy you NEED some insurance.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 10:16 PM
I watched the whole thing. PROPAGANDA!!!!! That'll be the word on the streets. Unfortunately most Americans are too dumb to not only know any better, but care in the first place. People will continue to get bashed for bringing issues such as these to the forefront and it will all revolve around the American image. Even behind the confines of a keyboard with our faces hidden, we are still concerned about what the mob will think of us. It's always been this way right?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-23-2008, 10:27 PM
WHITEY HARRELL FTW!!!!!!!!!

BucEyedPea
09-24-2008, 07:34 AM
For everyone who says people get put in jail all the time for this, you're wrong. This movie is showing dozens of cases where juries are ruling against the IRS. This is amazing.

I've bumped into more than a few down here in Florida who haven't filed. It blew my mind. I'd never do that.
Never say anything like that in Massachusetts.

Pitt Gorilla
09-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Interesting. So, what do they charge you with if you don't pay?

banyon
09-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Seems like this video and these questions get posted like every 4 months with the same questions.

Mr. Flopnuts, these guys are charlatan tax cheats.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166581&highlight=russo&page=2

Pitt Gorilla
09-24-2008, 01:00 PM
What would happen if congress decided the government would issue money, essentially eliminating the fed?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Seems like this video and these questions get posted like every 4 months with the same questions.

Mr. Flopnuts, these guys are charlatan tax cheats.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166581&highlight=russo&page=2

I certainly don't think that people should not pay their income tax. I do think the system is flawed and the people who should contribute the most often times contribute the least because of the loop holes provided for them. Frankly it's what creates this rhetoric IMO.

The way our monetary system works is terrible. Too many of our forefathers have said as much, which tells me that it's a pretty integral part of their cause in the first place. Why on Earth would we be doing something that our forefathers fought and died to escape from? 1913 was a dark year for this country and I don't think anyone who knows anything can deny that. JMNJO of course.

banyon
09-24-2008, 05:41 PM
I certainly don't think that people should not pay their income tax. I do think the system is flawed and the people who should contribute the most often times contribute the least because of the loop holes provided for them. Frankly it's what creates this rhetoric IMO.

The way our monetary system works is terrible. Too many of our forefathers have said as much, which tells me that it's a pretty integral part of their cause in the first place. Why on Earth would we be doing something that our forefathers fought and died to escape from? 1913 was a dark year for this country and I don't think anyone who knows anything can deny that. JMNJO of course.

Tax policy is usually called fiscal policy. The Federal Reserve actions and currency manipulation are called monetary policy.

I don't disagree with anything you say about the Fed or the runaway monetary policy. But as far as "there's no law that says I have to pay taxes" those people are NJ's and dead wrong.

Ari Chi3fs
09-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah, 1913 was horrid. Woodrow Wilson was bamboozled into agreeing... in fact, on his death bed... he said this.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country."

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Tax policy is usually called fiscal policy. The Federal Reserve actions and currency manipulation are called monetary policy.

I don't disagree with anything you say about the Fed or the runaway monetary policy. But as far as "there's no law that says I have to pay taxes" those people are NJ's and dead wrong.

We're totally on the same page. But where is that money going? Does it really all go to the Federal Reserve to pay interest on money created? All of it? Why would we pay a private institution that kind of jack to print a bunch of paper?

banyon
09-24-2008, 05:57 PM
We're totally on the same page. But where is that money going? Does it really all go to the Federal Reserve to pay interest on money created? All of it? Why would we pay a private institution that kind of jack to print a bunch of paper?

Whoa, hang on. Which money are you talking about?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Whoa, hang on. Which money are you talking about?

Federal income tax. That's what is being claimed, and no one seems willing to talk about it except for former IRS agents who all say it's true.

Hydrae
09-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Can anyone explain to me how my level of taxation relates to my level of representation in the government?

banyon
09-24-2008, 06:07 PM
Federal income tax. That's what is being claimed, and no one seems willing to talk about it except for former IRS agents who all say it's true.

Income tax revenues go into the general Federal Treasury Fund which is then spent in various appropriation bills including the main FY budget. It's been a while since I watched this video though. Do they think it goes somewhere else?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Income tax revenues go into the general Federal Treasury Fund which is then spent in various appropriation bills including the main FY budget. It's been a while since I watched this video though. Do they think it goes somewhere else?

What they're saying is that every penny of the money goes to the Federal Reserve as interest for the money printed. It seems outlandish, but I don't speak legalese at all, and everything I'm finding online is written in it. So I really can't tell.

banyon
09-24-2008, 06:24 PM
What they're saying is that every penny of the money goes to the Federal Reserve as interest for the money printed. It seems outlandish, but I don't speak legalese at all, and everything I'm finding online is written in it. So I really can't tell.

What point in the video do they say this?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2008, 06:28 PM
What point in the video do they say this?

You got me there. I intended on watching a couple minutes of it and watched the whole thing, but I couldn't tell you where it was at. I promise they said just that though. Verbatim. Not one penny went to any kind of human services what so ever. It ALL went to pay the interest to the Federal Reserve for printing our money.

***SPRAYER
09-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Can anyone explain to me how my level of taxation relates to my level of representation in the government?

Let's get a ouiji board and channel King George.

banyon
09-24-2008, 06:38 PM

one citizen, one vote?

Or are you advocating some kind of plutocracy?

banyon
09-24-2008, 06:41 PM
You got me there. I intended on watching a couple minutes of it and watched the whole thing, but I couldn't tell you where it was at. I promise they said just that though. Verbatim. Not one penny went to any kind of human services what so ever. It ALL went to pay the interest to the Federal Reserve for printing our money.

Yeah, that's false.

It's around 9% of every tax dollar we spend. That's atrocious in itself, but it is not 100%. (note: this percentage has gone down quite a bit mainly due to our massive spending that we have engaged in lately.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/Fy2008spendingbycategory.png/800px-Fy2008spendingbycategory.png

The really stupid part is that we borrow every dollar that we bring into circulation from the Fed at interest. I don't recall them talking about that in this video, but the money masters video does a pretty good job on that:

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-515319560256183936&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Mr. Flopnuts
09-24-2008, 07:18 PM
I'll definitely watch that but not tonight. I put 2 hours into depressing shit already this week. :D