PDA

View Full Version : Vernon Davis

Sure-Oz
09-24-2008, 06:47 PM
I have Vernon Davis at TE and he has killed me so far with just 68 yards in 3 games, 1 game with zero catches.

Do i pick up Dustin Keller, or Owen Daniels...they look like they are the ones with the most potential or do I hang on a bit longer to Davis. I thought this guy was supposed to have Gates/Gonzo talent.

88TG88
09-24-2008, 07:33 PM
I have Vernon Davis at TE and he has killed me so far with just 68 yards in 3 games, 1 game with zero catches.

Do i pick up Dustin Keller, or Owen Daniels...they look like they are the ones with the most potential or do I hang on a bit longer to Davis. I thought this guy was supposed to have Gates/Gonzo talent.

He makes more money than them so he's got that going for him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-24-2008, 07:43 PM
He has that kind of athletic ability, but he doesn't seem to be able to translate that to the football field whatsoever.

Sure-Oz
09-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah, i have yet to see him play, but it seems like he hasn't done shit on the field and Martz has him blocking half the time too....

Not sure what to do still...but I may grab that Jets Rookie

patteeu
09-25-2008, 08:50 AM
Has Martz ever put a TE to good use? I drafted a Detroit TE (maybe Marcus Pollard?) while Martz was there and he was worthless.