PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Dumbasses Presidential Address a place for your comments.

Logical
09-24-2008, 08:06 PM
My first observation is Bush is lousy at reading a telepromter. It is obvious as hell, the man has not a clue what he is stating means. Sad.

banyon
09-24-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm not planning on watching this. Let me know if he says anything besides :

" American people, it's very important that we do what my handlers are telling me to tell you."

Der Flöprer
09-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Well at least now they're going to cut the funding to the execs it looks like.

Logical
09-24-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm not planning on watching this. Let me know if he says anything besides :

" American people, it's very important that we do what my handlers are telling me to tell you."So far spot on. Well except the pitiful attempt to justify how it happened.

dirk digler
09-24-2008, 08:11 PM
At this point I don't know what else they can do. I say go for it.

Logical
09-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Well at least now they're going to cut the funding to the execs it looks like.If they are not being replaced it is not enough. Also besides going after them for fraud, all former high paid uppermanagement who have left based on golden parachutes need to be tried for fraud as well.

Der Flöprer
09-24-2008, 08:19 PM
If they are not being replaced it is not enough. Also besides going after them for fraud, all former high paid uppermanagement who have left based on golden parachutes need to be tried for fraud as well.

You won't hear any arguments here. Someone on this board made a great suggestion. Let's make a government mandate that requires them to stay in their jobs throughout this entire ordeal and pay them minimum wage to do it.

Logical
09-24-2008, 08:20 PM
At this point I don't know what else they can do. I say go for it.I hope you don't mean that (were being sarcastic). Do you realize that the proposed bailout czar cannot be reigned in even by the courts (highly questionable constitutionally), that person will basically be a dictator on possibly over one trillion if funds. No way no how.

Logical
09-24-2008, 08:21 PM
You won't hear any arguments here. Someone on this board made a great suggestion. Let's make a government mandate that requires them to stay in their jobs throughout this entire ordeal and pay them minimum wage to do it.Interesting suggestion.

Logical
09-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Okay that was pitiful. I suggest you watch the late news for brief summaries. That was not even worth the time for someone to turn it into a YouTube.

kcfanintitanhell
09-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Interesting suggestion.
Here it is verbatim-
I think, as one of the taxpayers that are helping to bail these worthless, greedy, pieces of shit out, the bailout should come with this provision-if you were on the payroll when all this came down, you are required by law to stay on the payroll, at minimum wage, until the debt is paid off. I'll be damned if I pay to keep these twerps flying first class, upgrading their BMW leases, and paying for their time share villas in the Bahamas.
Maybe if they had to drive around in an old Honda Civic for six or seven years they might get a new perspective.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I will give him props for at least trying to explain the situation and how it played out. They went beyond the soundbyte society nature. The outline of how it went down (although scant) was necessary for the lay person.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-24-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm a believer in free enterprise, but the market isn't acting "normally".

ROFL. God, that's awesome.

Taco John
09-24-2008, 11:10 PM
At this point I don't know what else they can do. I say go for it.

That's a terrible reason to just go for it...