http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNkloIFTQ0

I guess crying wolf will get you this

PRIEST
09-25-2008, 08:36 AM
FREE SARAH PALIN!!!

so she can be the fraud she is . I thought this was funny but I guess not:D

RJ
09-25-2008, 09:47 AM
I don't know if it's sexism but they sure aren't showing their VP nominee much respect.

PRIEST
09-25-2008, 10:06 AM
I don't know if it's sexism but they sure aren't showing their VP nominee much respect.

I agree they are showing no trust in her to answer any questions, parading her around like looks alone are gonna get it done ROFL

ROYC75
09-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh come on, you know Campbell Brown wants to do her.......she is jealous. :D

Campbell has had a dig for her since the announcement........

Carlota69
09-25-2008, 02:50 PM
I was just chatting with someone about this very subject. How can all those femminst be up in arms about the way the media treats Palin, when her own campaign basically says, "shut up and look pretty little lady!" ?

BIG_DADDY
09-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I was just chatting with someone about this very subject. How can all those femminst be up in arms about the way the media treats Palin, when her own campaign basically says, "shut up and look pretty little lady!" ?

I have never seen the media go after any candidate the way they have her, that's how. It doesn't seem to matter if there is even a shred of truth to it or if they call the entire state of Alaska a bunch of inbred retards. Go ahead and accuse her husband of ****ing his daughters, any means to an end I guess.

Pitt Gorilla
09-25-2008, 03:05 PM
I have never seen the media go after any candidate the way they have her, that's how. It doesn't seem to matter if there is even a shred of truth to it or if they call the entire state of Alaska a bunch of inbred retards. Go ahead and accuse her husband of ****ing his daughters, any means to an end I guess.I would say they went after Obama pretty hard. Heck, they have even gone after W pretty hard. Clinton was shredded almost nightly. You may need some perspective. What metric are you using?

Carlota69
09-25-2008, 03:14 PM
I would say they went after Obama pretty hard. Heck, they have even gone after W pretty hard. Clinton was shredded almost nightly. You may need some perspective. What metric are you using?

Hillary was shredded, diced and feed to the wolves every night, everyday, every which way. Obama, W as well. Hell, Bill was too. They all get rammed by the other party. nothing new.

I just find it interesting that the femminst groups are going on and on about palin and sexism, yet her campaign is keeping the woman quiet. I personally beleive its becasue she is a liabilty, and not becasue of her gender. But how come these so-called femminst arent screaming for Palin to be "allowed" to talk, take questions?

"Stand there and just look purrty little lady"....If I was an uptight femminist (Which I am not--I can't stand those bitches), I'd be questioning this.

BIG_DADDY
09-25-2008, 03:17 PM
I would say they went after Obama pretty hard. Heck, they have even gone after W pretty hard. Clinton was shredded almost nightly. You may need some perspective. What metric are you using?

Come on incest with your child and you think I need some perspective, OK.

Or the insinuations that come from a congressman saying "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose donít care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. No presidential candidate has been gone after the way they are going after this potential VP.

Pitt Gorilla
09-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Come on incest with your child and you think I need some perspective, OK.

Or the insinuations that come from a congressman saying "Anybody toting guns and stripping moose donít care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through."

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. No presidential candidate has been gone after the way they are going after this potential VP.Which media outlet published the incest story? Was it one that suggested that Obama is a Muslim? Was it one that showed Rev. Wright nightly?